Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 34 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:18 pm

There are several ways Del, it's interpreting the results ( if there are any ) that is the hard part i must confess my hearing is suspect but i never seem to get what the interpreters are picking up ...my translations are usually totally different .. Rolling Eyes

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:46 pm

The "hearing correctly" part is best dealt with if you do this in a room with no noise ... I did it in my living room with the windows closed and everything off. Just watch out - don't get in too deep ... get what you need and drop it.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:51 am

Mmmm, spooky. I don't think I'll bother, might get something I didn't bargain for. affraid Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:51 am

Del. wrote:Mmmm, spooky. I don't think I'll bother, might get something I didn't bargain for. affraid Shocked
chuckle
Study Hall. - Page 34 Giphy-5

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:28 am

I think I could handle that one Jim.... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Are you sure Del you dont want to end up a basket case Evil or Very Mad ,still you could always give her a firemans lift and put her head first back in her basket rotf

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Del. wrote:I think I could handle that one Jim.... chuckle
Well I didn't want to jump right to the obvious chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 34 Tumblr_m8b3ezbUIH1rpc5kho1_500

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:00 am

sunbern wrote:Are you sure Del you dont want to end up a basket case  Evil or Very Mad  ,still you could always give her a firemans lift and put her head first back in her basket rotf

Sounds great to me Bern... Wink

Well I didn't want to jump right to the obvious chuckle wrote:
''Awe'' thats cute Jim.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Del. wrote:''Awe'' thats cute Jim.. chuckle

Sounds like you are ready ... go for it rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:15 am

chuckle chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:48 am

the marie celeste has gone down with all hands cheers

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Are you ok fellas ? Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Yeah ... I don't get email notices still for whatever reason.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:14 am

sunbern wrote:Are you ok fellas ? Question

Yeah all's well here Bern, thought you had all disappeared.. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:11 am

That's good ,Brenda and i are busy showing folks around the forest and getting ready for the upcoming conference at Woodbridge where Brenda is speaking .I had a bereavement in my family so the wind was temporarily taken out of my sails but i'm going again now so all is well once more .Not a massive ammount happening but as always plenty of orbs showing in the forest and have met some very interesting folks lately .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:56 pm

https://youtu.be/4oCR-Mr7YkQ the one that runs on after this is well worth a listen too .Brenda is with John Burroughs next month .I find it fascinating that he is still trying to make sense of his experience in the forest after all these years with absolutely no payment at all .No one can say he is using his experience for personal gain other than trying to find the truth .There are similarities between John's story and yours Jim . .

Last edited by sunbern on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:43 am

Found some more from Annie Jacobsen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:08 pm

sunbern wrote:There are similarities between John's story and yours Jim . .

Like ... ? hmm

It's odd ... I'm listening to all this "orb" stuff, and I'm in the middle of a "groupthink" war in that UFO experiencer group. I'm telling them it's paranormal, and they're like - WAH... NO... IT'S ET NOT GHOSTS! ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:45 am

It's high time Brenda had a say in this .From what i have seen it's really hard to say where the dividing line is ( if indeed there even is one ) If et's come through in spiritual communications ( scole and others ) what the heck is going on .ok maybe it can be attributed to spiritual hijinx and we we know they are well capable of that but it does leave a grey area ( scuse the pun ) that begs the question can et's communicate more easily with the other side than we can .logic would say to me that with their advanced intellect they can alien

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:58 am

sunbern wrote:It's high time Brenda had a say in this .From what i have seen it's really hard to say where the dividing line is ( if indeed there even is one ) If et's come through in spiritual communications ( scole and others ) what the heck is going on .ok maybe it can be attributed to spiritual hijinx and we we know they are well capable of that but it does leave a grey area ( scuse the pun ) that begs the question can et's communicate more easily with the other side than we can .logic would say to me that with their advanced intellect they can alien

The dividing line has to be "intelligence" regarding approaches to teaching and learning. Also, if everything I have is right, there is a "message" for humanity. This "message" has popped up in such a distorted fashion that it is now laughed at by people, and frankly you can't blame them.

I told these people that Landi's experience collection was the best book I had ever read regarding what was going on. It was so good, I scanned that entire book and ran the scans through an OCR program to make a .DOC out of it so I could make notes.

I brought up somewhere too the reoccurring idea of "reincarnation" that pops up in these "experiences" - and Landi's too. I told them reincarnation was just another late arriving "religion" - and, it wasn't found in the oldest Hindu texts. I was approached by a Buddhist in that group who disputed that fact, and I told him to read this, because it explains things better than I could. I never got a response.

https://truthabouthinduism.wordpress.com/2013/01/25/no-reincarnation-no-moksha-no-mukti-in-the-vedas/

This is the same crap I have been going through with people for YEARS - it just DOESN'T STOP.  d'oh  

I don't care if I'm wrong - SOMEBODY show me where the errors are - if they're there - cuz I can't find them. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:26 am

I think the end of that page from your last link Jim says it all....

''Instead of moulding their thinking according to their scriptures, they mould the scriptures according to their thinking''

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 34 Empty Reply Orbs and Paranormal.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:23 am

I think the whole Humanity thing is one big distortion, as is the Paranormal. What you think and have been told for years turn out to be wrong. That seem like a game they are playing to keep us researching for the truth. Big Question is who are they ? Orbs are what they are certainly not dust when seen by the naked eye. We have some orbs with ET s in very clear to see. Could be Spirit Lights certainly seem to be intelligent . I think ET and the Paranormal go hand in hand with each other to a certain extent. Don't think we will ever find out on this journey we are on. That's the way they like it to be.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:40 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:I think the whole Humanity thing is one big distortion, as is the Paranormal. What you think and have been told for years turn out to be wrong.

That has been the pattern in everything I have looked at ... and if you really get down to the ground floor level, ET was here for the last superwave. It was just after that these "people" showed up and what we call "religion" began. "Religion" has always pointed to the "sky" and the ancients had NO CLUE what the "sky" was all about ... we know it today as "outer space," and so the question simply is - who the hell do you actually think LIVES "UP THERE?" Religion is a distortion of the ET subject - period.

That seem like a game they are playing to keep us researching for the truth. Big Question is who are they ?

The cast of characters list is not that long ... my approach simply says, if ET is here because of the coming event - TECHNICALLY, they ALL should be SMART ENOUGH to get the message across. Anything in this picture that negatively influences the transmission of data in order to confuse that picture, is NOT ET. So what's the methodology they use? OK, "balls of light." Do these "balls of light" EVER tell you ANYTHING about this event? NO! And if they do, this "information" isn't worth ANYTHING. Any other appearance of any other anomalous being that pops up, and takes you down a different road, is ALSO NOT ET.

In my experiences, I was NEVER "TOLD" ANYTHING ... why? ... because "telling you" has been the conundrum we have been wrapped up in for decades. Look at the references to "reincarnation" ... people have been "TOLD" they are here on a mission they chose from a time BEFORE they were born. But yet, if you look at the picture, reincarnation was just another control oriented religion that popped up from outta nowhere. It's so MYSTICAL - people just believe it.

Orbs are what they are certainly not dust when seen by the naked eye. We have some orbs  with ET s in very clear to see. Could be Spirit Lights certainly seem to be intelligent . I think ET and the Paranormal go hand in hand with each other to a certain extent. Don't think we will ever find out  on this journey we are on. That's the way they like it to be.

No, because THAT is deception. It is NOT an intelligent approach, and if ET is THAT stupid, we might as well chuck the whole thing ... it would mean WE are smarter than THEY ARE.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:07 pm

No, because THAT is deception. It is NOT an intelligent approach, and if ET is THAT stupid, we might as well chuck the whole thing ... it would mean WE are smarter than THEY ARE.

Well now that could be the 64 million dollar question .Why do they come here ,what are they getting out of it ,they are not seemingly interacting with us so if they are way more intelligent than us why bother even coming here Question bit like us studying a colony of ants for months on end, think i'd soon get bored with that and move on .Seawater is perhaps the only comoddity i can think of that may be of interest to them maybe .Who knows Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:53 pm

sunbern wrote:
Jim wrote:No, because THAT is deception. It is NOT an intelligent approach, and if ET is THAT stupid, we might as well chuck the whole thing ... it would mean WE are smarter than THEY ARE.
Well now that could be the 64 million dollar question .Why do they come here ,what are they getting out of it ,they are not seemingly interacting with us so if they are way more intelligent than us why bother even coming here Question  bit like us studying a colony of ants for months on end, think i'd soon get bored with that and move on .Seawater is perhaps the only comoddity i can think of that may be of interest to them maybe .Who knows Exclamation

Based on everything I have put together, they DON'T "come here" unless there is a problem. They might go passing by, but there is no interaction. This was what we lost: "If they ever show up, IN OUR FACES, there is a problem. What that problem is, is not our concern, and whatever we are supposed to know, we'll be told."

How long have they been here - in our faces? Decades. This is the point where a ton of info is missing regarding why "the govt" is anti-ET's arrival.

Landi's first experience was the essence of everything I had to put together regarding the component parts that explain it:

‘But before we go, I want you to look at the sky.' He turned his eyes
upward. The night sky hued into an ominous blood red as a vacuum of
total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes
were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere
surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its limit, like a rubber band on the
verge of snapping apart. I felt an uneasiness that at any second the sky
would crack open like a delicate egg.
Although I was only seven, from the deepest recesses of my soul erupted a
knowingness of a catastrophic future event for planet Earth. I knew time
was running out. Urgency was upon us. The tall being's voice once again
brought me back to the present. 'If you see the sky such as this, you will
know we are coming.'

She was also told…

… you will have had to decide during your lifetime whether you will
come with us or stay on Earth. You always have a choice. We will never
force you. If conditions require that we do return to remove some of your
population, there will be no time for deciding then. You will either
immediately come with us, or you will not. Therefore, think carefully on
this.

Anything that changes that story - is a lie...period. And her life became the biggest pile of lies I have ever seen.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next