Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:19 am

''Blimey'' we're getting rather studious lately... lol! Interesting reading though..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Are you giving it a go then Del ?? study

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:47 am

sunbern wrote:Are you giving it a go then Del ?? study

Of course Bern, I never bypass a riveting read....''Hehe'' Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:32 pm

chuckle lol! rotf there's a really interesting bit about three quarters of the way through looking

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 pm

So i'm told hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:32 am

What bit is three quarters through Bern (The Chi Rho XPI page or Back in the Present ) there's loadsa reading...  study

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Sorry folks had to leave in a hurry ,my mum was taken ill, aok now but i needed to stay with her a few days and i left without my laptop hope you are all ok ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:53 pm

Glad she's OK Bern ... Study Hall. - Page 19 113

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Thank you sunny

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:02 am

Jim wrote:Glad she's OK Bern ... Study Hall. - Page 19 113

Very Happy And me Bern Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:36 am

Is everything ok with you Jim. Was wondering about that Hurricane hitting Texas, not heard from you for a week, hope all is well mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:22 am

Yeah, it never made it to where I am. It literally kicked everyone's ass down south. Now there's another storm coming, and no one knows where it's going to wind up hide

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty Texas Flood.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:30 am

Stay safe Jim. Thinking of you all. as have friends in Texas, but not where the floods are.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:58 pm

We got 1 more coming ... dunno where it's gonna wind up ...

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCDAT1+shtml/022040.shtml
It is much too early to determine what direct impacts Irma will
have on the Bahamas and the continental United States.  Regardless,
everyone in hurricane-prone areas should ensure that they have their
hurricane plan in place, as we are now near the peak of the season.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at1+shtml/204937.shtml?cone#contents

and one more developing ... X

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:38 am

Glad your safe Jim, I feel for those poor people who have lost everything though.. with Irma and Lidia to come. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:55 am

Me too.
I just don't understand how you can live in an area that's such a target for flooding. Yeah, "it hasn't happened in years" ... and then - boom, there it is.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:36 pm

What a terrible disaster is unfolding Jim ,from here the pictures look absolutely awful ,whole islands just levelled of civilization ,maybe someone is trying to show Trump what a country would look like after a neuclear war ! And yet another tornado waiting in the wings. No country however high and mighty they are is safe from natural catastrophies . ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:20 pm

I haven't been keeping up with it ... that experiencer forum contacted me to join and it's been back and forth questions and stuff all day yesterday and today ... finally quieting down.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:43 am

bet you gave them something to think about anyway ,a whole forum on the case sounds promising ( hope it's slightly more densely populated than this one though 1 ) ..   bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:18 am

sunbern wrote: ( hope it's slightly more densely populated than this one though 1  ) ..   bounce
rotf chuckle Not many fall outs in this department.... hide

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Actually, it may work out. I've spent most of my time talking with the admin and moderator ... I'm just different because I have figured out all of the things in my experiences that are still bothering the others in there. Sooo ... we shall see.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:08 am

hehe ,very true Del ,good luck as always Jim .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:55 pm

So far this is going well ... been talking with one of the mods, and my explanations are seemingly answering her questions. We shall see ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:32 am

Hope you get some interesting feedback Jim..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:32 am

Talks with the moderator have gone well ... she's reading the main work ... we shall see Shocked

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next