Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 11 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:09 am

Me too Bern......Very interesting stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:29 am

I've been talking with Richard O’Connor from http://cropcirclesresearchfoundation.org/ and he wanted my 2 cents about crop circles and the only one I ever looked at. Spent the last few days writing a piece on this, and if you want a copy of the PDF email me.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:32 pm

for you Del ( think Jim has already seen this )

http://t.ymlp43.com/bbjaraejqwyazahejapausqj/click.php

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:55 am

Not seen this one Bern, am watching it now. It looks like its going to be interesting, thanks mate. bounce

Finished watching it and thought he had done some better ones but still interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:49 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:52 pm

This one report, if right (the original page is gone it seems) snuffs out the rhetoric that "they are going to attack us." Really? This was a few centuries ago - what are they waiting for?
rotf

Edmund Halley, the astronomer who discovered Halley's comet, could recall two accounts involving unidentified crafts. His first experience was in March of 1676, when he saw a, as he said, "Vast body apparently bigger than the moon." He estimated it at 40 mi. above him. He also stated that it made a noise, "Like the rattling of a great cart over stones." After estimating the distance it traveled in a matter of minutes, he came to the conclusion that it moved at a speed greater than 9,600 m.p.h.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:26 am

only just got to have as look at that ,you would think Halley would know a comet from a ufo though !!! sorry page one was missing probs got gobbled up by all  those crazy adds albino

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:07 pm

Well the idea is, there have been reports all through history. Some of them have to be legit, and the idea is the same ... if they wanted us, why haven't they taken us.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 02, 2017 8:21 am

Lots of missing person reports every year ,plus abductee accounts from the ones they brought back affraid .who knows Jim things may just be happening according to their agenda and not our expected scenario .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 02, 2017 12:43 pm

As far as missing people go, how do we know it was ET? Bottom line - we don't; there's too much information missing to jump to conclusions. As far as abductions go, where do we draw the line on that? DO we draw a line?

In all these years I have not been able to verify one particular picture ... "Is it as bad up there, as it is down here?" All I DO know is that there was a highly intelligent aspect running in my picture from day one ... where the rest of this shit is coming from (shit that was NOT part of ANYTHING I ever went through) I have absolutely NO idea. As close as I can get is paranormal, and that's based HERE ... not up THERE.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed May 03, 2017 2:46 am

After looking at the B&B Hill case a few times I think I shall re look at the T Walton case. looking

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 03, 2017 8:53 am

That's another one of those ... all over the board stories. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed May 03, 2017 9:05 am

Hi Del. I don't believe in T W case as years ago his friends wrote in a magazine that they made the story up for Finances. Mind you I didn't believe in it b4 then. Like many other cases a lot is added to these sightings by people who want to get their names in on the UFO scene. Taking away the real truth, which is so sad.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 03, 2017 12:21 pm

I know you don't go on facebook ( Jim ) but Andrew Collins is posting some very interesting material about Gobekli tepe on his thread at the mo ( too much to bring over here )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 03, 2017 1:28 pm

Just took a quick look (since I don't do social media I'm not getting much at all) ... frankly, I can't get past this much.

"...if you read "Gobekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods" you'll read that the Watchers and Anunnaki were a distinct population who were very likely the elite behind the construction of Gobekli Tepe, and that they included among their ranks Neanderthal-human hybrids of striking appearance."

He's still on that stuff?

While I do believe there was a connection, and ET was there because of the superwave, the overall picture (for me at any rate) says this was a situation that was used by human controllers. In other words, anti-socials used the picture, claiming to be connected to "the gods" (ET) so they could control the people. After all these millennia, it's still going on today, but now we just call it religion. I mean really - what's changed? Nothing.

http://blogs.bible.org/sites/blogs.bible.org/files/u16599/ump.show_public_image.jpeg

http://romancatholicfaith.weebly.com/uploads/2/9/4/7/29473625/john-2_1_orig.jpg

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu May 04, 2017 2:59 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Del. I don't believe in T W case as years ago his friends wrote in a magazine that they made the story up for Finances. Mind you I didn't believe in it b4 then. Like many other cases a lot is added to these sightings by people who want to get their names in on the UFO scene. Taking away the real truth, which is so sad.
Hi Brenda, thank you for that info, I never thought that was the case but I shall now not bother with the T.W story, it just goes to show how we can all be duped into thinking these stories could be true. d'oh

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu May 04, 2017 6:00 am

I had run into the same take as Brenda found. It was one of those stories I just let people figure out because I had no access to anything or anybody at the core of all this.

Sensationalism sells ... and as far as "duped" goes, it all sensationalism (the use of exciting or shocking stories or language at the expense of accuracy, in order to provoke public interest or excitement).

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 05, 2017 9:47 am

sunbern wrote:Lots of missing person reports every year ,plus abductee accounts from the ones they brought back affraid .who knows Jim things may just be happening according to their agenda and not our expected scenario .

I just tripped over an article that goes into this "missing persons" stuff.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/04/mysterious-last-text-messages-from-the-vanished/

Generally, like everyone else, I'd have nothing to say about this stuff, but the last story at the bottom of the article is like an inter-dimensional glitch ... like one person is "here" ... the other person is "here" - and both of these place are the exact same place.

The story starts like this:

Some other final texts are hard to classify, and one exchange between two brothers reported by a reddit user named chris2485 is certainly creepy to say the least. In 2014, the user claims that he had been napping when his brother sent a sudden text asking where he was. When he replied that he was at home in his living room, the response was, “Nice try asshole, I’m in the living room. seriously, get home whenever you can, something is weird.” This was a very strange response to get, as he actually was sitting there in his living room as he had said but his brother was not there.

The only reason I find this odd is because of the experience I had as a teen when I was walking home.

I literally LOST 20 minutes, while walking. (This is in my PDF.)

I left my friends house at 8:20 according to my watch ...

Give myself 5 minutes walking time from his house to near the first corner ...

And about 20 feet from the corner I suddenly "felt" SOMETHING ... at which point it had actually gotten darker.

I was like - WTF? I looked at my watch and it was now 8:45 Shocked and it should have been 8:25.

Is it possible to "go into" some kind of inter-dimensional glitch? Did I go through that? Nothing was different. Maybe I missed the boat? Maybe I didn't? Am I "missing" in the world I came from? Or am I still here? I have NO freakin' clue.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri May 05, 2017 4:15 pm

I was just reading a back copy of a magazine called ufo matrix ( shame its no still available )I had broken down in my car and those magazines had been behind my back seat for about a year and there was an article about a guy called Michael who had a dream he was in another world of et's ,his friends all noticed his character had changed all this happened for about a month and then he reverted back to his normal self .i thought it was a big coincidence when i saw your article .Brenda said her friend had had a similar experience only the other night too i wont go into that but i do think we are `overlapped` by a parallel universe or something ( can quote lots of simiar incidents that have happened in the forest too..) i need no convincing ,i keep going back to the guy that came to stay with Brenda ( David Daniels ) i think he came here from a world with vastly superior intellect to ours .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 05, 2017 4:32 pm

I have no clue ... and neither does Dr L it seems. All I know is I was conscious when it happened, and frankly, it shouldn't have happened. It makes NO sense ... nothing is learned ... and that's the end of that. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat May 06, 2017 1:24 pm

"nothing is learned" Maybe not by you ! so many abductees are blanked Jim ,in fact very few have any recollection at all of their encounter just sketchy memories even those that are regularly taken .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 06, 2017 6:11 pm

sunbern wrote:"nothing is learned"  Maybe not by you ! so many abductees are blanked Jim ,in fact very few have any recollection at all of their encounter just sketchy memories even those that are regularly taken .

Maybe ... but that's been a major problem for me all along. Why does this stuff happen to (what seems like) everybody else ... and it has never ONCE happened to me in over 60 years? I can't use "experiences" to define the abduction phenomena, because I've never had one like that. I CAN use the "lost time" experience I had to at least legitimize the base concept, but even mine was only 20 minutes - and I didn't "go" anywhere because I was walking while it happened, and I never broke stride. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu May 11, 2017 2:38 pm

Plenty of reading material here ,thought you might be interested ..

http://www.parapsych.org/

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 12, 2017 8:54 am

They don't seem to give out anything as far as final conclusions (which they must have after all this time) ... unless you join ... and basic membership is $50 a year (the rest is $100 a year). There are some old PDFs here http://www.parapsych.org/section/44/pa_convention_proceedings_archive.aspx but the approach seems to be par for the course.

Visions of ghosts may be related to cognitive processes involving fantasy and cognitive perceptual
schizotypy proneness, which are correlated with each other. Many therapists still regard clients who report
apparitions as mentally ill; however, they often do not tell anyone about their experiences. This study
demonstrated the viability of adopting a psychological approach to better understand the crisis apparition
experience.

While I agree some people in this subject - have problems - why don't they just jump in and go right to the source? With all the equipment available today, they could wrap this up in no time. I did it. It's like they're caught up in this "thinking mode" that stops them from finding out what they want to know, because deep inside - they're scared of what they'll find?

dunno

BTW, I'm finally talking with a researcher:  I must compliment you on the fine job you have done. What an extraordinary thesis! It is both personal and well-researched.

I wonder where this will end up? hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri May 12, 2017 4:00 pm

I'm not gonna wish you luck this time mate keep us informed though we're anxious to know how it goes .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next