Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 27 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:32 am

Del. wrote:Just found this bit of BS rubbish.
Tom DeLonge Promises Disclosure Within Days.
I wanted to talk with him, unfortunately he's not an "email" person. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:37 pm

I've got reservations about De Longe Del,he's about showmanship and an attention seeker if you ask me .i would put him in the same category as Stephen Greer ,David Ike and Bob Lazar .I think if the world of commerce and technology had an inkling any one of these guys was right they would be beating a path to their door ,maybe i am getting a bit too much like my old mate on here but i do think the proof of the pudding is in the eating Del . hmm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:03 pm

That's why I wanted to talk ... but ... dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:39 pm

few of us have seen the `other side `be it ET or paranormal others may have caught just enough glimpses to convince them and the rest are either exploiting the situation for their own gain or are just not interested ( or even consider us to be nut cases .) That's the way i see it .the `other side`are holding all the cards and waiting is the only thing we can do. All the efforts made to contact them get us no further forward ( but we still try ) i for one will keep trying because the alternative is to do nothing and i actually enjoy trying because i believe one day we will be rewarded . .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:37 pm

sunbern wrote:few of us have seen the `other side `be it ET or paranormal others may have caught just enough glimpses to convince them and the rest are either exploiting the situation for their own gain or are just not interested ( or even consider us to be nut cases .)  That's the way i see it .the `other side`are holding all the cards and waiting is the only thing we can do. All the efforts made to contact them get us no further forward ( but we still try ) i for one will keep trying because the alternative is to do nothing and i actually enjoy trying because i believe one day we will be rewarded . .
One would tend to think that if "the other side" had something to say - it would have happened already ... but it never does. All they are doing is keeping you baited ... you keep coming back - get nowhere - come back - on and on and on. Do we see a pattern here?
dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 am

You are probably right about the showmanship Bern. A lot of people seem to be gunning for Greer making huge bucks from the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:few of us have seen the `other side `be it ET or paranormal others may have caught just enough glimpses to convince them and the rest are either exploiting the situation for their own gain or are just not interested ( or even consider us to be nut cases .)  That's the way i see it .the `other side`are holding all the cards and waiting is the only thing we can do. All the efforts made to contact them get us no further forward ( but we still try ) i for one will keep trying because the alternative is to do nothing and i actually enjoy trying because i believe one day we will be rewarded . .
One would tend to think that if "the other side" had something to say - it would have happened already ... but it never does. All they are doing is keeping you baited ... you keep coming back - get nowhere - come back - on and on and on. Do we see a pattern here?
dunno

There is a pattern Jim but i do really enjoy going to the forest at night ,not least because it heightens the senses and the air is very pure ,hehe my senses obviously hav'nt been heightened enough yet chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:40 pm

Del. wrote:You are probably right about the showmanship Bern. A lot of people seem to be gunning for Greer making huge bucks from the subject.

Ar'nt they just mate,and all the rest as well,while there is money to be made from this subject the exploiters wont be far away .. Mad    I guess it is no different in that respect ,a good salesperson could sell you a bottle of fresh air if they convinced you it was the magic elixir for everlasting life Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:03 pm

I guess it seems i am getting more and more sceptical ( especially to Brenda ) but it's like this .I believe that Et's exist no doubt about it and no argument ,What i dont believe is that they are coming all this way just to tantalise us with fleeting glimpses of their presence .I would'nt argue that they have not been with us for a very long time either but i have to say that i reakon a whole load of supposed`sightings `are contrived and are the work of hoaxers .I take very little notice of reported sightings these days and i hope one day to see something myself again .The paranormal on the other hand is a whole different situation .Those who have passed over deliberately in some cases ( as you well know ) taunt us and seem to be testing us i'm really not sure what that is all about .If they have something important to say you would think it would be a priority for them to let us know ,instead it's " Auntie maud is doing fine look after her favourite rose bush ! " Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:55 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:07 pm

Well you know my take on why "they" are here ... as far as the paranormal, if they are ex-humans, then their approach / the things they do, should be looked at via psychology. The "attitude" problem is identical to what is going on here, and, it seems nothing has changed.

That video didn't do it for me either chuckle

I think this is funnier rotf

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-42271150

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:18 pm

Hehe ,what an idiot ,hard to believe there are such crazy people in the world ,is'nt it .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:57 pm

On THIS planet? Yeah ... whoda thunk it rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:56 am

chuckle chuckle Crazy bastards.... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:49 pm

rotf He he ,maybe it's time i took MY head out of this box ,or were you just being your usual subtle self and dropping one of your hints hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Study Hall. - Page 27 J4owo

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:23 pm

lol!   ok ,cant remember if i have shared this before but i did find it interesting maybe worth a look ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzOolqDISDI

Last edited by sunbern on Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:11 pm

Give us a rundown of the vid ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:33 am

Graham Hancock is probably one of the first researchers into the alternative theories to conventional historical documentation he and Andrew collins along with Wayne Herschel are the key players in this research ,in this video he is talking about how the Ancient Egyptians perceive conciousness and their views on the afterlife .I found it fascinating anyway .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:32 pm

sunbern wrote:...in this video he is talking about how the Ancient Egyptians perceive conciousness and their views on the afterlife .I found it fascinating anyway .

Well, my first question would be ... if these people were into "control," why would this view point be considered true, or even worth researching?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:09 am

He does mention the vision of a mother goddess under Ayahuasca at 1:08:50..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:13 am

Del. wrote:He does mention the vision of a mother goddess under Ayahuasca at 1:08:50..

I still don't understand why people do this. I was pondering this approach through a conversation I was having with someone on that 'spiritual encounters' group; she called it kundalini. Technically it made no sense, until one day I tripped over the endogenous DMT (dimethyltryptamine) we all have. The "research" on DMT is exactly the same as the ayahuasca ingestion approach, and this seems to be done because dealing with "natural levels" of DMT (and slightly elevated levels at times) isn't "controllable." In other words, you can't make it do what you want, when you want it to do it.

Kundalini is an example of "forced" elevated "natural" DMT ... it's a hallucinogenic "trip." Logic goes completely out the window, and interpretations of the experience are in your hands. While some of this may reveal flaws in your approach to things, there are other aspects that are totally unverifiable ... what happens to a logical appraisal of the information at that point?

Endogenous (naturally occurring) DMT - SEEMS - to give us an "understanding" pathway to the "spiritual" realm. These "tiny" amounts of DMT allow us to see a spiritual world "exists" ... and now "verification" via logic needs to be done. This is why I started doing the EVPs a few years back ... it was phase one of "proof." Fortunately for me, I didn't need to go any further because of the two things that happened: 1) my phone mysteriously died (ok, that could have just been a coincidence), and 2) was the "removed and then replaced" insole cushions from my shoes.

When endogenous DMT "pictures" are not verified, you can invent what we call "religion." In a picture of "control," someone who is "mentally creative" (another endogenous DMT aspect) can invent a picture that no one verifies, knows the people can not verify it, and it becomes "doctrine." One of the best pictures in this vein is how biblical "Mary" rose in status from a normal person, to the heavenly "Mother of God" and has even been "seen" in elevated level DMT "visions."

In a more "everyday" picture, like Bacon said: "People prefer to believe what they prefer to be true." Ever listen to what some people "believe?" Sound a little bit - "trippy?" Like the Mary picture (and some "UFO abduction dreams"), unverified "hallucinogenic" DMT visions make the experiencers sound - "nutz." Although I call this "interpretational psychosis" ... it is NOT mental illness. It simply is mental confusion because the DMT interpretational picture was not verified. Getting back to approaches like ayahuasca ingestion, just how far down the rabbit hole will you fall if you fail to properly identify what had gone on?

Someone in that "spiritual group" I'm in, brought up an experience that they said totally eliminated "logic." I brought up the DMT picture, others who are totally mentally "taken" by this hallucinogenic effect had an approach like - "unenlightened people just don't understand." OK ... you have fun with that - I want to understand what is going on from a bio-mechanical point of view.

To me, bringing up "over the top" ayahuasca (and other) methods of acquiring "spiritual understanding" is going to do nothing but confuse more people ... it's going to make people experiment with this stuff, and that is NOT the way to go. The "way to go" is look at the population, look at what they "believe," analyze the picture, see just how "hallucinogenic" this "picture" is, and see if it blends with the "trace amounts" or slightly "elevated" amounts of naturally occurring DMT. Can "logic / hard data" disprove what is seen? Did they try to prove or disprove what they "saw" ... or did they "just believe it was true?"

Take that picture and go back 5000 years ... look at the "religious approaches" that have been dumped on humanity. Look at the last century - how does this approach manipulate the UFO subject?

Are we in another one of those  - mental messes - that seem to be the world we live in? Does anyone ask questions, or is this the way life should be lived?

Study Hall. - Page 27 B4b6881b302de3a6fc6bc829caf2dfbf--spiritual-awakening-spiritual-quotes

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:37 am

As Hancock said in that documentary.

''We live the way we are told to live''

Religion, Money, and a handful of elites control us all. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:14 am

Del. wrote:As Hancock said in that documentary.

''We live the way we are told to live''

Religion, Money, and a handful of elites control us all. Twisted Evil

The quest should be for the source ... 6000 years of BS ... and if you can see that much, I'll tell you the number is actually 12,000 years. Defining explanational pictures should not be based on archeology alone, but include psychology and psychiatry. What "KIND" of people did this to us, and when - did it all begin?

Then add another interesting question: What was the processes that led people to permit a class society to arise in the first place? What is the topic people are missing?
whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Jim wrote:

Then add another interesting question: What was the processes that led people to permit a class society to arise in the first place? What is the topic people are missing?
whistle

Dont you think it would have been a logical step once more settled agricultural methods were starting to be adopted that those who were most efficient would be revered and looked up to for their abilities to produce the goods ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next