Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 15 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:31 am

Hehehehe,my turn to laugh ,the guy involved in that had a history of ufo deception check him out . chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:54 am

Hence the reason I don't get into this stuff chuckle

http://www.snopes.com/alien-mummy-peru/

I tried to get hold of Andrew J Buckley through Lucy Pringle ... nothing. Wrote back to to Lucy to see if he told her anything ... so far, nothing. All of the years of BS in this subject have taken their toll ... we are on our own.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Best way to be Jim. Do your own research and Keep it until someone shows interest in it. Then the people who show a interest in it are probably only wanting it for themselves. I have found this out over the years. So now I only share what isn't really relevant to anyone. I did put a post on Lone Ranger about 3 weeks ago about the Governments involved in Rendlesham Incident and John Burroughs told me not to share posts like that as certain people will take that info and use it as theirs in their books.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:34 pm

My main concern is alerting the people, even though they are totally lost in their beliefs. My material has copyrights that stretch from 1989 to 2017 ... I'd have no problem proving my (legal) point. whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:52 am

I hardly believe anything these days, its all sensationalism for making money..
And as you so rightly pointed out Brenda ''Do your own research '' The whole issue has been exhausted beyond belief..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:22 am

That is something we can all agree on ,only this morning i was talking to a facebook friend and the jist was as we have said pretty much all along only work with the erarly material and be wary even of this .
alien

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Well, I'm supposed to tell people - the ironic part is that I was never asked to do ANYTHING. If I want to pack this up and toss it, I can. The overall constructivist methodology leaves all "final decisions" in the hands of the person - and if people don't wanna look at it, they don't have to.

Life is exactly like this ... and the reasoning seems to be connected to the after life. YOU make all the choices in your life, and in this way you become YOU. So when "you" die ... you wind up where you belong. Since we are really dealing with science, and not "religion," I wouldn't want to guess how may dimensional "places" there are to be dumped off if you are an ass ... including being left here. Where are you going to go? No other planets here with life ... can't travel to another one ... you're screwed - forever (or at least until this universe dies).

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 15 Empty Copyright.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:42 pm

When writing my books, I put copyright on them specially the photos and was told by the publisher, copyrights don't stand. Unless you done them legally.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Washington's about as legal as you can get here chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Hope you're not implying you've got a lawless society there fella lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:56 pm

our ministry of defense just relased 15 ufo formerly classified files only problem is they are now in the national archives in a format that cant be downloaded d'oh

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:29 pm

Hi guys and girls.

Hope you are all well. i see its been mentioned, the lack of anything new and the bullshit thats about these days, ive been taking time out because of that and trying to find work etc.

I listened to this the other night and thought some of you may find it interesting, i know its Nick Pope, and am still not entirely sure whose side he is on kind of thing but its quite an interesting presentation, and he talks about Rendelsham and that disclosure has happened but just not in the media ( some of us knew that ) but interesting how its hidden from search endings. And that its taken as fact that u.a.p exists and the Rendelsham incident happened. apparently u.a.p is a more scientific term and better than u.f.o.

Jim, not sure if any of you have had this, while trying to log in im getting a message saying that this site is not secure ??? never had it come up before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuoL8crxNns
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:36 pm

sunbern wrote:Hope you're not implying you've got a lawless society there fella lol!

Nah ... chuckle

sunbern wrote:our ministry of defense just relased 15 ufo formerly classified files only problem is they are now in  the national archives in a format that cant be downloaded       d'oh

rotf You gotta love it ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Great to see you're ok Sam,i dont dislike Nick Pope ( he gets an awful lot of stick over here Jim ) being ex government i take everything he says with a pinch of salt but my suspicions have made me very sceptical of government spokespersons from any nation tbh .He is an authority on most things ufo in the uk ( although he was'nt at the ufo desk for more than three years) and just about all the media make a beeline for him if anything remotely interesting is released over here even though he now lives on your side of the pond there are currently researchers that run rings round him both here and in the states in my humble opinion . .there are still three files to be released and i'm guessing by now nothing of major interest has been disclosed in the ones just released so it all hangs on those three,i am holding my breath because i think they will be released when a major nation announces et's are here,better still a global announcement . ( although i think all of us on here have had that sussed for a good few years ! )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:45 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:
Jim, not sure if any of you have had this, while trying to log in im getting a message saying that this site is not secure  ??? never had it come up before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuoL8crxNns

If you are using a browser like Fire Fox, it's looking for the HTTPS "secure" address heading and this site doesn't have it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:23 am

Hi Sam, hope you are well......

Nick and Dolan seem to be the down to earth no bullshit types.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:09 am

So again, after all this time, what do we know? Nothing. Thank you for paying me money to come here and tell you this. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:39 pm

that alright yer effin snake oil never worked anyway rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Study Hall. - Page 15 Constructivism%20sm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 15 Empty Go through door.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:03 pm

Yes Jim but what do you find on the other side of door. I have been through a open door that opened for me, whilst in a deep meditation. I came out on the other side of door into a most lovely pleasant land, with mountains and dinosaurs. Next time i went through i came out with Indians and beautifull white Buffaloo. Guess that is not always the way though.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Yes Jim but what do you find on the other side of door. I have been through a open door that opened for me, whilst in a deep meditation. I came out on the other side of door into a most lovely pleasant land, with mountains and dinosaurs. Next time i went through i came out with Indians and beautifull white Buffaloo. Guess that is not always the way though.
Well, it's really a figure of speech ... but even in the picture you mention, the bottom line is "what did you learn?" I went through similar experiences here and there, and for me the easiest way to handle it is, if I didn't "learn" anything, I put it on a shelf in my head labeled "entertainment only" - because that's all it was - entertainment. Sometimes, years later, you may GET an understanding ... but until that time comes (if it comes at all) it's meaningless ... why bother with it?

This is how people get lied to in many cases (and sometimes it's their own head) - they have an experience that means NOTHING ... but they jump to conclusions and wind up lost. This ties with the line: "People always follow dead-end roads, and never realize they are indeed dead ends." I don't follow ANYTHING ... unless I can verify it. Even with my own work, I don't ask anyone to believe anything - just prove me wrong cuz I can't do it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:26 pm

I have sent a pm to the guy i talked about when you mailed me ,hav'nt heard back yet but scientists tend to be busy people.

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:47 pm

OK ... thanks ... we (once again) see. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:13 pm

Well Jim I guess I didn't learn anything. I already loved white buffalos anyway. As I love white animals. Maybe one day we will get the answer,as to why we are shown these things.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:45 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Maybe one day we will get the answer as to why we are shown these things.
It's either truth - or deception - we have to figure it out ... welcome to constructivism, the teaching method that makes YOU do all the work. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next