Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 14 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:58 am

Brenda knows all about people using others work !!!! Hey Del,where do you go ,any sites you can recommend ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:57 am

sunbern wrote: Hey Del,where do you go ,any sites you can recommend  ?

Cant say I use specific sites Bernie, Just mooch about really mate. looking
Although there is tons of stuff going around out there, I seem to have exhausted everything there is and no new stuff seems to be happening..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:23 am

Del. wrote:
sunbern wrote: Hey Del,where do you go ,any sites you can recommend  ?

Cant say I use specific sites Bernie, Just mooch about really mate. looking
Although there is tons of stuff going around out there, I seem to have exhausted everything there is and no new stuff seems to be happening..

This is why I keep saying - "stay on topic." It's like Dr L's post on Deunov and his alleged prophecy from '44. I was of the opinion this was looked into ... turns out it wasn't. The "prophecy" was an invented approach by Rouvroy in 2003, based on Deunov's final words in '44 and Dr L's book Earth Under Fire released in '99.

dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:06 pm

yeah Del my thoughts too ,I drift around as well,but most of the sites are full of tittle tattle,no substance and nothing new,i get most of my new material from flipboard .Very few sightings in the uk just now .Agreed Jim seeing this through is the way to go the message is clear although as we have said many times they are not giving us an easy ride .... looking

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:53 pm

Easy ride? I've been doing this for almost 44 years ... tell me about "easy."

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:01 am

Jim wrote:Easy ride? I've been doing this for almost 44 years ... tell me about "easy."

chuckle The shit will hit the fan when we least expect it. chuckle tin foil hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Del. wrote: chuckle The shit will hit the fan when we least expect it. chuckle tin foil hat

At which time everyone holds up their "belief" paper ... and either passes or fails whistle chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:18 pm

http://anniejacobsen.com/ Annies books are getting great reviews .think i'm gonna get me a copy of this one ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:32 am

Although we know of the Wernher Von Braun and a few others, the book ''Paperclip'' sounds like a riveting read Bern.
I didn't know they brought 1600 Nazis over to America, Annie Jacobsen documents 21 of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:36 am

I've been looking through this stuff, and, I dunno, it all seems to boil down to the same old story - unless you have verified information to prove or debunk things said, you'll never know if what you are reading is right. This is why I leave this stuff for people who have access to more information - and so far even that hasn't worked out too well.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:22 pm

Yeah, I do see that ,but sometimes even you should take a day off my friend .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:28 pm

sunbern wrote: Yeah, I do see that ,but sometimes even you should take a day off my friend .

Believe it or not .. I do ... cuz if I didn't - I'd lose it completely. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:33 am

cheers lol! chuckle hide

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:52 pm

bounce yippee,good to hear that,a nice snooze never did anyone any harm once in a while  Sleep

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:21 am

U should know Bernie , you have enough of them. LOL.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:08 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:U should know Bernie , you have enough of them. LOL.
rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:58 am

Well now ms Butler ,we know you are an insomniac ,i'm only tryin to even things up a tad lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Uh oh ... it's on hide

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:07 pm

chuckle lol! hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:34 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:15 pm

And some for you chuckle

David Icke's Mental Health Officially Questioned by his own Doctor. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:32 pm

Hehe, i might have known ,dont spose you're interested in Andrew collin's latest take on Tabby's star ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:56 pm

sunbern wrote:Hehe, i might have known ...

Yeah well ... gotta have some fun. chuckle

...dont spose you're interested in Andrew collin's latest take on Tabby's star ?

ok ... I'll bite ... tell me ...  alien

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:09 am

will email it over to you.

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Well, if scientists have no clue yet I certainly don't have any. It's like that "alien mummy video" ... when they finish looking into it, we'll know what's going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t-0K42G0MU&feature=youtu.be

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next