Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 13 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon May 29, 2017 1:00 pm

You're lucky ... it could have been worse.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 29, 2017 4:40 pm

yeah.like your sense of humour fella !   lol! guess I could have crushed all Brendas plants hide

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 30, 2017 5:39 am

http://biblehub.com/revelation/12-4.htm just found this not new but worth another look maybe ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 30, 2017 7:56 am

sunbern wrote:http://biblehub.com/revelation/12-4.htm                           just found this not new but worth another look maybe ?

OK ... but can you tell me why? Without even going into the history of the book itself, Revelation, taken just as it sits, was part of the belief overview concerning the return of Jesus and the coming destruction (the day of the Lord) that was supposed to have happened 2000 years ago - and, it never happened. There are a number of statements that sum up the belief of that time, like these:

...it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed. The night is almost gone, and the day is at hand. (Ro.13:11,12)

For yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come, and will not delay. (Heb.10:37)

The only reason this belief exists today, is because of the catholic church. THEY dragged this entire picture into the 21st century, and because people were programmed not to think, it has survived.

How do you argue with statements like this?

...the coming of the Lord is at hand. ...the Judge is standing right at the door. (James 5:7-9)

That was 2000 years ago.

The end of all things is at hand...(1Pet.4:7)

For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God... (1Pet.4:17)

Even in Revelation:

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show to His bond-servants, the things which must shortly take place... (Rv.1:1)

...for the time is near. (Rv.1:3)

Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell upon the earth. (Rv.3:10)

Behold, I am coming quickly...
(Rv.22:12)

Yes, I am coming quickly. (Rv.22:20)

It NEVER HAPPENED. whistle

This subject alone shows how "mental control" in a context of what we call "religion" has dominated our lives for the last 6000 years in round numbers. I know - because I WAS ONE OF THEM! Constructivism make YOU figure it out ... and for me 40 years ago, the very first thing I learned - was that I had STOPPED THINKING.

This is the hardest nut to crack ... but when you do, the picture kind of looks like this ...

Study Hall. - Page 13 Matrix-pod1-e1326425858510

Study Hall. - Page 13 Matrix+pods

dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 31, 2017 12:19 pm

Hurry up, it might never happen !!!!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 31, 2017 3:52 pm

sunbern wrote:Hurry up, it might never happen !!!!!

It's not about the date chuckle

Speaking of which ... d'oh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

Got to catch up on all your posts guys.. Been on my jollies in Rhodes for awhile, just got back.
Sorry to hear about your wrist Bern.. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:30 am

Makes me laugh, all those on that Wiki list and we are still hanging around... whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:07 am

Del. wrote:Makes me laugh, all those on that Wiki list and we are still hanging around... whistle

It's really a sad story ... for 3000 years before this, people were taught not to think - the controllers had what they needed to know. The biblical story is based on "faith" ... which is the exact same thing. So if the text said "it is coming" - and it hadn't arrived yet - IT MUST BE STILL COMING Shocked

One would tend to think that if this Jesus picture was what we were told, SOMEBODY would have written down what was originally going on ... but that didn't happen, and if it did, where is it? Everything is based on the later arrival of Saul / Paul, who had a "vision."

Here's a list of works "not accepted" by the church ... what else is missing?

http://www.mountainman.com.au/essenes/apocrypha_nt_detail.htm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:12 am

Del. wrote:Got to catch up on all your posts guys.. Been on my jollies in Rhodes for awhile, just got back.
Sorry to hear about your wrist Bern.. Crying or Very sad

YAAAAAY, bounce My other mates back,Rhodes,you lucky so and so,much more fun than wrist breaking ,any ufo's about there Del ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:33 am

No UFO's Bern.. Plenty of bars though. ''Hehe''

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:50 am

ufo's being seen in Bristol area mate. alien

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:46 pm

the site is misbehaving Jim ( or it could be my end )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:14 pm

sunbern wrote:the site is misbehaving Jim ( or it could be my end )

Doing ... ?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:47 am

Remember those nicap pages of UFO history we were looking at? They seem to be ... gone hmm

http://www.nicap.org/waves/1939-1945.htm

They forgot this page chuckle

http://www.nicap.org/chronos/

According to the WayBAck Machine, they had it ... but in March it was removed.

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/*/%20http://www.nicap.org/waves/1939-1945.htm/*

I wonder what's going on? hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:23 am

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:the site is misbehaving Jim ( or it could be my end )

Doing ... ?

fragmentation like pixilation ,Is it ok with you Del ? still doing it today

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:27 am

wooooaaahhhhh ,wonder what is going on ,?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:37 pm

sunbern wrote:   fragmentation like pixilation ,Is it ok with you Del ?  still doing it today

That sounds like your monitor?

sunbern wrote:wooooaaahhhhh ,wonder what is going on ,?

I dunno ... I sent an email ... dunno

BTW, I'm rewriting the Deunov prophecy piece in the PDF. I put the subject on the back burner waiting for someone to expand the picture - but in 6 months it never happened. I started looking into it myself ... it's BS ... it's not a "prophecy," it's not connected to Deunov ... it was made up.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:23 am

ok ,all seems a bit more settled this morning ,good luck Jim .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:57 am

fragmentation like pixilation ,Is it ok with you Del ?  still doing it today [/quote]

Have not had any problems yet Bern....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:35 am

I got a reply ...

Sometimes directory structures need to be updated and
links will go "missing" until the search engines re-index
them.

I checked with NICAP and those pages have been moved here:

http://www.nicap.org/chronos/1939-1945.htm

The master directory is here:

http://www.nicap.org/chronos/

As far as the pixel problem goes, that's not a web thing .. it sounds like your monitor is going. Is it only happening here? Cuz that makes no sense either.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:33 am

re my monitor Jim ,I only use a laptop and a very old one at that so I am guessing it is what is causing me problems but strangely only on this site although my video downloads are affected too ( pixelated and sound poor ) Thanks for the chronology I will save that to my archive page great for reference...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Sounds like it. Do you ever do maintenance on that - like check your drivers, run system file check and run defrag?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:45 am

cracked it,guess it's always the simple things that cause the problems just re loaded ( logged out and in again ) and now all well guess it just didn't load properly .got time on my hands now ( with my wrist ) so anything I can do to help ??

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:29 am

I had similar stuff going on ... mini-freeze ups that I could get rid of by bringing up task mgr. with the keyboard, and auto-scroll coming on from out of nowhere. Made no sense ... turned out to be my USB mouse was dying. d'oh Dug up my old mouse from the closet .... no more problems.

I dunno - this is why the word NO is in the middle of the word techNOlogy chuckle

As far as help goes, I'm just proof reading. I just finished rewriting the Deunov prophecy - gonna go through it one more time. The approach was totally wrong and I got tired of waiting for people to talk more about it cuz I wasn't familiar with the background picture ... so I did it myself. Basically - Rouvroy made it up. The reason it sounded like a superwave description was Rouvroy used LaViolette's work too ... that was published in '99, the "prophecy" came out in 2003. It just doesn't stop,

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next