Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 8 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:37 am

Phew !! that's deep stuff Jim, it started to scramble my brain.

Been trying to find that picture of Orion for ages Brenda, I used it on the old UK UFO/OVNI forums and lost it after change of laptop.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:59 am

Del. wrote:Phew !! that's deep stuff Jim, it started to scramble my brain.

That's just it ... keep it simple. For someone who's "not a psychologist" he's all over the board with the term psychopath. Psychopath (like narcissist) is an aspect of an overall picture (regarding history) of "antisocial." It's the antisocial aspect that has ruined our history and rewritten everything, and whether they were sociopaths, narcissists, pathological liars doesn't matter ... it's the fact they "didn't care" is what needs to be focused on.

The beginning of Genesis 6 is an extremely short, but to the point, text of their arrival in history - the "sons of god(s)."  The timing is right on, as it was pre-flood. This "flood" was a memory of the tsunami event in the Mediterranean area, and timing puts that around 6000 BC.  

It was about 1000 - 1500 years after this it started again in pre-Egypt / pre-Sumer ... and here we are today.

Now all you need to do is start from today, go back in time and follow the "control" aspect, and see where it all began. When you do, you wind up "around" 10,000 BC, time of the last superwave, this SHOULD BE the last time ET was here, ET comes from the sky, antisocial religious characters all "come from the sky," deception for control was the order of the day, end of story.

Keep it simple.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:58 pm

my laptop is broken tried 3 times to write this and have now given up ,keep it simple a big YES to that .good work with that last contact ,mention of what we are discussing = affraid .Anyway empathic leadership gave way to phsycopathic acceptance somewhere in our history and the superwave upheaval seems as good a bet as any for me too.

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:38 pm

As far as the last superwave, all I know is that the scant pieces we have to work with - fit. It also explains the religious elite pop-up too, as a bunch of know-it-all information sources who were really out just for themselves.

I also have 2 other people I'm waiting to hear from ... we shall see whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:54 pm

good luck Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:36 am

We shall wait with baited breath.. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:15 pm

I'm not holding my breath ... too much of a history with people. One is a "very busy" UFO researcher, the other is an anomaly research group. We shall see dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:19 pm

Sorry for not checking in recently ,been really busy and hardly looked at laptop for a couple weeks ,picking up most of my mail on my phone these days .Hope everyone is ok ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:59 pm

I'm still - waitin'. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t0ibwjGI7w

just a little something to entertain you while you are waiting . alien

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:10 pm

This is him 10 years ago (2007 - the video) ... Nibiru crap. In 2008 he said: So, you’re going to have a build-up. Not slowly, but a consistent build-up of geological and weather and sun spot activities. And you’re probably going... The estimate that I’ve heard from people who have studied it, is about 2020.
Then another line, tied to his "straightening out of the calendar:"
Well, no later than 2017 [smiles]. I’ll throw 2017 out.

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/bob_dean_nibiru_interview_transcript_en.html

BS, BS, BS ...
(Chorus)
BS, BS, BS ...
(Chorus)
BS, BS, BS ...
(Chorus)

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:15 am

And so say all of us Exclamation Strange for such a high profile military man to loose the plot but then I guess astronaughts have done the same ,what is it ,the pressures of the job or shock and awe Question and then ther'es col.Halt Idea Ahh well i'm not too good at this waiting game,bit of an impatient sort tbh !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:20 am

I always had that feeling that Bob Dean was a bit of a BS merchant.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:31 am

I'd heard the name ... but had no real clue who he was, so I started looking around. Nibiru? Sitchin? Seriously? He's not even worth taking apart. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:22 pm

Del. wrote:I always had that feeling that Bob Dean was a bit of a BS merchant.

The more you delve into our subject Del the harder it becomes to ascertain the truth ,there are so many very convincing proponents of the art of b/s and deception .All I have to go on are the things I have seen and people I trust which is dwindling as I type but like Jim ,I know there is something there of that I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever . alien

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:01 pm

This is why "stay on topic" ... until someone comes along and shows me where I screwed up (yeah-yeah ... no one even tries to take this on Study Hall. - Page 8 46 ) this is as far as I go.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:21 am

I used to kinda believe Linda Moulton Howe at one time but she has so many new videos out on YouTube, many I have watched, I am even putting her in the Bob Dean pod now.
The one person I have always thought 100% genuine is Richard Dolan.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:04 am

I've never looked into Dolan ... his overall picture sounds like everyone else's. For me, the key question is - WHY ... why is the "gov't" not talking to us? With his 911 research, WHY did it happen? Why the "terrorist" BS approach? Again, why the lies? Does he know? If you've seen a solid explanation, post it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 am

and then there's Steven Greer and David Ike ,not sure what to make of either of them but they do have a pretty big following . It' a minefield Del and i'm sure some of them get carried along on the crest of a wave of their own making.. I have listened to what the majority of them have got to say and for me the ones using the scientific approach seem the most credible .I am reading Andrew pike's stuff at the moment and although he occasionally makes glaring errors ( the book I am currently reading is unedited ) he comes at the subject in a way I find most easy to accept ,That said I do feel comfortable with meditation these days and although my experiences are limited at the moment I do think there is a lot to be gained by this approach and if you were to ask me to elaborate I would probably refer you to the shamanic ways of some of the earth's oldest cultures .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:07 pm

Study Hall. - Page 8 DivenMcClain-shaman-copy

CONFLICTING PERSPECTIVES ON SHAMANISM AND SHAMANS:
POINTS AND COUNTERPOINTS
Stanley Krippner, Ph.D.
Alan Watts Professor of Psychology
Saybrook Graduate School and Research Center
San Francisco, California, U.S.A.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/academia.edu.documents/4036186/perspectives.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIWOWYYGZ2Y53UL3A&Expires=1490817350&Signature=JW%2F0wnjNLoe35X2iMOpJtrUDYa0%3D&response-content-disposition=inline%3B%20filename%3DConflicting_perspectives_on_shamans_and.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:35 am

Yeah I guess I asked for that, scientific viewpoint and all chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:51 am

Don't know about the 911 approach from Dolan Jim, I have always followed his UFO studies. But I know where you are coming from.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:02 am

sunbern wrote:It' a minefield Del and i'm sure some of them get carried along on the crest of a wave of their own making..

I'm pretty convinced of that myself Bern, for the rest of them doing the circuit they are all speaking the same language to me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:24 am

Del. wrote:Don't know about the 911 approach from Dolan Jim, I have always followed his UFO studies. But I know where you are coming from.

What are his "final conclusions?" Does he have any? I went to his site, and it's "buy this book, buy that book" and then a list of "books to buy." Then a page on a book about "owls" ... and he says:

I believe Mike Clelland is taking the study of UFOs and what we loosely call the paranormal into a new and fresh direction. It is as if he has opened up a new vision of exploring our reality, a new vein in which to explore and dig further. Answers will be hard to come by. But the questions make it all worthwhile.

I never met any "owls" either ... it all seems like - go down this road, go down that road, need more? - go down this road too. Then "Upcoming releases" ... and "Meet the fascinating authors of Richard Dolan Press."

With all of this book buying and reading - WHAT THE HELL DO WE ACTUALLY KNOW?

We're - off to see the Wizard ... the wonderful Wizard of Oz ...

Study Hall. - Page 8 Wizard-of-Oz-520x306

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Whatever is going on. 3am this morning my mobile went off twice, woke me up, checked no messages on it, then seconds later a high pitched noise like a fire alarm going off, made me jump. Out of bed to check house over, went down to check living room very icy cold, went and got my camera, took photos in every room up and down. Gave up at 5 30am checked photos, there was loads of big and small orbs on them, in almost all the rooms. One on the stairs have a face in it, look like a ET face, cant be sure though. Cat was sitting watching these from top of stairs, they also see them in the living room. I know I have always had strange things around the house. On Monday night when I went to bed there was a blue cross with Jesus on the cross laying beside my bed on the floor, never seen it before, then on Tuesday night when I went to bed there was a green fluffy frog laid on the floor beside my bed. Someone with a sense of humour. Any ideas anyone.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next