Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 9 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:45 pm

cant open your shamanism link Jim ,Also tried to google it but didn't get very far,have you looked at it ? Things that go bump in the night eh Bren, THEY ( whoever we may be dealing with) find it easier to channel through some people more than others I feel sure ,they do use apports to attract attention but the annoying thing is that's all they do, attract attention and YOU have to work out the why's and wherefore's ,maybe a séance ? I don't know, you are the expert but you did say recently you didn't want to attract more by doing this, it seems to me more are being attracted by ignoring them ,what do you think ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:40 pm

No, oddly I can't get in there either. No biggy. You should add this to your search links.

https://scholar.google.com/

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:45 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Whatever is going on. 3am this morning my mobile went off twice, woke me up, checked no messages on it, then seconds later a high pitched noise like a fire alarm going off, made me jump. Out of bed to check house over, went down to check  living room very icy cold, went and got my camera, took photos in every room up and down. Gave up at 5 30am checked photos, there was loads of big and small orbs on them, in almost all the rooms. One on the stairs have a face in it, look like a ET face, cant be sure though. Cat was sitting watching these from top of stairs, they also see them in the living room. I know I have always had strange things around the house. On Monday night when I went to bed there was a blue cross with Jesus on the cross laying beside my bed on the floor, never seen it before, then on Tuesday night when I went to bed there was a green fluffy frog laid on the floor beside my bed. Someone with a sense of humour. Any ideas anyone.

I missed this one.

It sounds like someone is playing with you ... I'd try some EVPs and see what you get.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:00 pm

Jim wrote:No, oddly I can't get in there either. No biggy. You should add this to your search links.

https://scholar.google.com/

Thanks Jim this may come in useful

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:05 am

Jim wrote:

With all of this book buying and reading - WHAT THE HELL DO WE ACTUALLY KNOW?

We're - off to see the Wizard ... the wonderful Wizard of Oz ...
chuckle

I know what you mean about the Dolan site Jim, I have never bought his books or anyone else's books for that matter, I was only watching his lectures on YouTube.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:12 pm

Yeah, but you can't find something if you don't know what it is you are looking for dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:57 am

Very true indeed... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:50 am

I sat through 2 "NEW" shows last night ... I knew what was coming, but ... maybe ...  chuckle

One was on Planet X and one on an Alien end times / abduction scenario. In all of these years this shit hasn't stopped. It was the exact same rhetoric we've been listening to for YEARS!!

There was a researcher on that second show that I had talked with ... he was the most closed minded person ever. Everything had to conform to HIS picture, and if it didn't he simply dismissed it. He was a PhD by the way.

I don't see this picture straightening out ... ever. The programming in people's heads coupled with the inability to THINK, as far as I'm concerned, has sealed this. We're going down ... hard.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:16 am

I asked Dr L about this ... I have NO clue. There is a link to a PDF ... it's over my head.  chuckle

A Possible Time-Delayed Brightening of the Sgr
A* Accretion Flow after the Pericenter Passage
of G2 Cloud.
(Submitted on 25 Feb 2017)
https://arxiv.org/abs/1702.07903
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1702.07903.pdf

We have found that the magnetic energy in the accretion flow increases by a factor 3-4 in 5-10 years after the pericenter passage of G2 by a dynamo mechanism driven by the magneto-rotational instability. Since this B-field amplification enhances the synchrotron emission from the disk and the outflow, the radio and the infrared luminosity of Sgr A* is expected to increase around A.D. 2020.

dunno

Last edited by Jim on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:17 pm

this is pure physics Jim ,at pretty near professor level I should'nt wonder   scratch  unless ,they are just into confusing the hell outa folks for fun .I'm totally lost if you are .No good me looking at the pdf either No

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Which is why I tossed it over to Dr L ... we shall see.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:47 am

A Possible Time-Delayed Brightening of the Sgr
of G2 Cloud.
--------------------------
tin foil hat hmm scratch Holy Moly..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:46 pm

The guy that wrote that would make a good weather forcaster Del Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Del. wrote:A Possible Time-Delayed Brightening of the Sgr
of G2 Cloud.
--------------------------
tin foil hat  hmm  scratch Holy Moly..

I had links in there ... where'd they go? I just put them back in. scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm

www.popsci.com/technology/article/2012.../massive-lupine-bubble-blown-nearby-star

wasn't sure if you had seen this ............not good just got error 404 Jim was this what happened to yours is that a server error ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:11 pm

No ... I just popped in and was looking over the posts (cuz I missed that one from Brenda) and there were no links ... I just put them back in. Brenda still got things going bump in the night over there?

As far as your error ... no clue ... I know allegedly they are trying to make this HTTPS secure ... so maybe that had something to do with it.

Your link isn't working ... seems it pasted with the "..." and lost the info.
http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2012.../massive-lupine-bubble-blown-nearby-star

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:21 am

Hi Jim. Yes things still going on. specially at 3am house phone going off, no one there no message. I just tell them to get on with it , tell them I am going back to sleep. after that things go quiet.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:36 pm

I'd be curious and EVP them.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:45 pm

The trouble with EVP Jim is you never know what is going to be left behind, if it isn't closed down properly. My friend had a EVP done in her house, after 3months she had to call in someone to do a clearance, she had lots of weird things going on, more than before. She said never again. So that put me off. I do go with a friend down forest who is a trained EVP specialist we get a lot of people through who use not very nice language. I cant think true Spirit would use this language.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:45 pm

I did have that "shoe" thing happen ... and although it's impossible to say why it was put back exactly the way it was before whoever screwed with it, it was put back. In my case there is a respect thing in this picture, I don't disrespect them and they don't disrespect me - and whoever did with that shoe thing, I guess they made whoever put it back the way it was? - or did it themselves? - I dunno. All I know is it was put back, and they don't bother me here.

Now, other people - yeah, I can see a problem popping up. If there are problems, there's no respect; how far that'll go is anyone's guess. This all gets down to one odd question: Why are they HERE in the first place? There seems to be some pretty bad ones, and why they are here is beyond me.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:16 am

Real freaky stuff if you ask me.. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:18 am

maybe they are base level ,stuck almost in this realm but not quite ,it is really strange because they are not all tortured souls it seems .....what makes some need help to pass over and not others is the big question .we were discussing this at the weekend ,some spirit entities seem to want to stay and are happy here while others are just plain nasty you tell me cos I hav'nt a clue what the reason is .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:17 am

sunbern wrote:maybe they are base level ,stuck almost in this realm but not quite ,it is really strange because they are not all tortured souls it seems .....what makes some need help to pass over and not others is the big question .we were discussing this at the weekend ,some spirit entities seem to want to stay and are happy here while others are just plain nasty you tell me cos I hav'nt a clue what the reason is .

This approach goes straight across the board to all things connected to life, including ET, and oddly links to constructivism. You may get hints or glimpses ... but you have to figure it out. Why? The only thing I can come up with is the end result defines - YOU - as a person, and - YOU - will wind up wherever - YOU - belong after death. dunno

The "at least you are trying" factor has to be involved in this, or it's all pointless. The idea is, you TRY to find the answers, and really that's all that counts. That approach defines the person, and that's all that matters. People who DON'T try - and DON'T care - will wind up with the rest of the "non-carers" - and if that means they remain here as spirits in the physical world they loved so much ... good luck.

hide

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:07 pm

hav'nt had a chance to read this yet probs more of the same >

http://www.nbcnews.com/mach/space/these-waves-may-let-us-see-big-bang-s-earliest-n744851

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:38 am

sunbern wrote:hav'nt had a chance to read this yet probs more of the same >
http://www.nbcnews.com/mach/space/these-waves-may-let-us-see-big-bang-s-earliest-n744851

OK ... you read that and get back on what it is ... I've been taking the 7 7 07 crop circle / art event apart. I'm about SO pissed off at these "researchers" right now, if I had any hair left on my head I'd be pulling it out.

There's a .DOC copy of the interview involved here:
http://www.circlemakerstv.org/mattsmedia/BuckleyInconvenientTruth.doc

I don't get into crop circles ... I don't "see" anything being "said" in these pictures, so I just pass it by. The only one that caught my eye was the 7 7 07 East Field crop art picture, and I had come to initial conclusions about it like 10 years ago.

Study Hall. - Page 9 Ukeastfieldhorizlucy070707

I shelved this topic back then until someone straightened it out - with all the people looking into it, you'd figure SOMEONE would get it. Some of this stuff IS obviously people ...

Study Hall. - Page 9 Crop_circles_alien

... but, like that .DOC interview - it's "high tech gov't weaponry."

Frankly, I don't see "the gov't" wasting time testing high tech weapons, making crop art. Although in the overall picture I have, "the gov't" would know what this says ... it's a stylized version of the proto-Sinaitic "alphabet" spelling out the idea of "destruction."  The second "cut" image would show what we have lost, and the stylized character is referencing the obese mother goddess.

Study Hall. - Page 9 Crop_UKEastFieldHorizLucy070707_1

If anyone has anything to add on this, speak up. I'm going back to banging my head against the wall. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next