Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 24 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Yep a fair assesment i would say ..I think that quote Del put up on 16th nov .pretty much canned it ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:59 pm

interesting reading ,so the oldest anatolian civilization circa 10,000 bc was a hunter gatherer very early neolithic society ,certainly not capable of building Gobekli tepe ( of the same epoch ) dont ya just love ancient history ! i so wish we had a teacher who knew this as opposed to the recent history i was taught Sleep

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Well, we have to do it ourselves ... welcome - to constructivism chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Jim wrote:Well, we have to do it ourselves ... welcome - to constructivism chuckle  

We need more clues looking

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:45 pm

sunbern wrote:
Jim wrote:Well, we have to do it ourselves ... welcome - to constructivism chuckle  

We need more clues looking

Take my experiences apart. really

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:26 am

ok i take your point maybe we do have enough pieces to form a picture ,where do we go from here ? we have pondered and pawed over all of our collected evidence including Brenda's photo's and the orb phenomenon ( that moonsong has become very involved with ) even laying everything out we are really still no further on ,when i said we needed more clues i guess i meant we need a spark of light in the darkness a eureka moment cheers bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Hi Sunbern. You will have that eureka moment soon. Just be patient. Keep your mind clear, it will come.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:16 pm

sunbern wrote:ok i take your point maybe we do have enough pieces to form a picture ,where do we go from here  ? we have pondered and pawed over all of our collected evidence including Brenda's photo's and the orb phenomenon ( that moonsong has become very involved with ) even laying everything out we are really still no further on ,when i said we needed more clues i guess i meant we need a spark of light in the darkness a eureka moment cheers bounce

I don't know what kind of eureka moment you are looking for. Everything I went through was a hint laid on a hint, and the entire picture took 44 years to complete as it sits today - welcome to constructivism. There hasn't been anything added since November 2010 because I seemingly had what I needed, and everything is up to people from here on in.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Sunbern. You will have that eureka moment soon. Just be patient. Keep your mind clear, it will come.

Now that is a statement i cannot ignore this lady has never been wrong where i am concerned sunny

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:54 pm

When it comes Jim we will know. Maybe times are going to change, hopefully for the better.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Yell if you hear something  chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 24 Sit_back_reader_rewards

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Hehe, very funny ,Thought i heard a superwave comin hide

Last edited by sunbern on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:28 pm

ok hands up only joking but i actually think your original superwave post ( General discussion under suprwave heading ) fits in here quite nicely.... tried to post it again here for Patricks benefit and a refresher ,where does the sunami fit into that picture then please ? ( maybe i should address that question on that thread ? )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:08 pm

The Mediterranean Tsunami? About 6000 BC. There was a second one too in and around 6200 BC.

Almost 8,200 years ago, a piece of the seabed about the size of Iceland,
slipped off the continental shelf, west of Norway.
The geological event resulted in giant tsunamis with waves up to 20
meters high [about 6 stories] that washed over Iceland, Greenland,
Norway, Faroe Islands, and the UK.
http://sciencenordic.com/europe-hit-devastating-tsunamis-8200-years-ago

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:36 am

I like that,,,, ''Yell if you hear something'' lol!
Catalhoyuk
It suggests that it was a peaceful society and no violence of any nature whatsoever. I wonder why? But reading further.

''snip''
''Hodder developed the thought that the decisive polarity for neolithic perception may have been of a different nature''

http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/turkeycatalhuyuk.htm
Vulture worship - In many of the shrines the walls were adorned with enormous skeletal representations of vultures.  Human breasts were found moulded on the walls from plaster, behind which were found actual vulture skulls with their beaks protruding to form the nipples. The emulation of the vultures can be interpreted in terms of an association with the death process. The elaborate decoration of the shrines suggests the presence of a 'priesthood', and presumably, some concept of an afterlife.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:39 am

Del. wrote:The elaborate decoration of the shrines suggests the presence of a 'priesthood', and presumably, some concept of an afterlife.

This would be, for me, the entire picture in a nutshell. What we call "religion" today always dealt with what was going on "up in the sky" ... and the ancients had no clue what the "sky" was all about. We know it today as "outer space / the universe" and who the hell do you think is "up there?" "What kind of people" (the psychological aspect) would take "advantage" of others, and stand before them as the "messengers" (know it alls) of those beings (total lack of caring - all about control)?

It's been nothing but the spread of BS, that started as "religion" and split into "religion and government." There was a better video on this, but you get the idea.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:17 pm

And more evidence of a mother Goddess cult back then ,the vulture was also prominent
http://www.philipcoppens.com/gobekli.html

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 pm

The so-called mother goddess goes back (as far as findings dates) to around 38,000 BC ... and that should be "our information." This was just after the C 40,000 BC superwave too. Although this is one of those "can't concretely prove it" pictures, I believe we were shown something and the "obese" feminine figure was our symbolic picture of "life" ... like the ankh, which was another changed version of a more original symbol. The Orion nebula is the source.

Orion Nebula - pic is too big to post.
http://billsnyderastrophotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/20111128_M42LRGB-PS3V1-2150x-1.jpg

Study Hall. - Page 24 Conard-venus2

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Fantastic picture Jim ,looking at that effigy ,there has got to be a link but how the blue blazez did they know ,it's kinda hard to carve a telescope out of rock ! ok the skies were clearer back then but surely they could'nt see it with the naked eye ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:07 pm

sunbern wrote:Fantastic picture Jim ,looking at that effigy ,there has got to be a link but how the blue blazez did they know ,it's kinda hard to carve a telescope out of rock ! ok the skies were clearer back then but surely they could'nt see it with the naked eye ?
Well, if everything is right, there was a superwave - ET was here - somehow we were "told." What I find interesting is that this picture connects to that Maya calculation (the 9 steps) stuff I did ... and what was floating around as information (all that was left of OUR information) at the 2012 date wasn't focused on a coming disaster, but a return of the "9 step god" Bolon Yokte.

My question simply is ... who, in this picture - knows the future? The oldest "goddess" carving is dated at the same time as the first "step" in those "9-steps" ... C 38,000 BC. Just taking that as it sits, if a superwave takes (roughly) 24,000 years to get here, who back in 38,000 BC knew that ours was going to be the "end of the road" event? hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:15 pm

I think I had brought this up before ... this is the "head" (M43) of the Orion Nebula. What's weird is that half of it looks human, and the other half like an alien "grey." I cut the face in half, put each half together (like a fold over) to make a face - and this was what I got.  Shocked
BTW, this pic seems to have vanished off the web - replaced by less clear pictures after a long search.
(I hope Photobucket doesn't screw this up with their new rules.)

If you look at this link you can sort of see a face ... below is the close up.

http://www.messier-objects.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Messier-42-ESO.jpg

Study Hall. - Page 24 Orionm43sm

Study Hall. - Page 24 M42mirror_smaller

Study Hall. - Page 24 Orionm43c1smaller

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:54 am

Fascinating stuff..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:53 am

Wow that's amazing ,now THAT is what i call research ,incredible .well done that man ,if Wayne Herschell saw this i think he would be well impressed .The problem is if you show this to other researchers they will take it for themselves claim they found it and scarper ( just ask Brenda) Jim i really think you should write a book i honestly do .you easily have enough material now to write a brilliant one .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:29 am

sunbern wrote:Wow that's amazing ,now THAT is what i call research ,incredible .well done that man ,if Wayne Herschell saw this i think he would be well impressed .The problem is if you show this to other researchers they will take it for themselves claim they found it and scarper ( just ask Brenda)  Jim i really think you should write a book i honestly do .you easily have enough material now to write a brilliant one .

Those pics are in the text as a pareidolia picture. When I said "Project Copyright 1989-2017" on the text you have - this is a literal PILE of copyright papers. Technically I just need one more as an update, and I'm waiting to see if anything else pops up. I still have questions about the paranormal activity here, and why they are HERE (with their attitudes) to begin with. It seems native people kept away from them, and they kept away from us - but there are SO MANY PEOPLE on this planet today ... "keeping away" is a problem. Charlie Manson just died ... is he "here" - or, is there another place for people like him? With an average of about 1.5 deaths a second globally, and a time period of HOW LONG  Shocked  - where are they all?

BTW, I'll be out today so I'll catch up when I get back.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:52 pm

"where are they all" ? Found em ! https://goo.gl/images/jkE8kr

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next