Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 23 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:09 pm

genius is infectious though surely attempts to copy would lead to `mastery of the art`( eventually ) by the followers ? but nothing ,they left by the back door leaving no clue as to how they did it or why ... dunno

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:50 pm

If everything is "hidden" within a tight religious membership, I wouldn't expect info to "leak."

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:04 am

Wow, that five year old kid is brilliant..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:09 am

Del. wrote:Wow, that five year old kid is brilliant..

So ... what happens to these "kids" after dealing with the world as they grow up? The ones that aren't "threatening" seem to have an easier time in the picture of life. Genius minds have been removed throughout history, by the "lessor minds in control" ... they "don't fit in" and this "removal" process has been a subject in itself with the internet "trolls" who like to do nothing more than inject BS into conversations - it's basically the same thing; removal is removal.

This is the story of one man's life ... and how he dealt with everything.

http://www.ctmu.org/

Chris Langan, the man with 200 IQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-788Upky2Y

whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:50 am

I like this bit.. From the introduction to the CTMU

''snip''
The vast majority of men are not well-enough equipped, conceptually speaking, to form perfectly rational worldviews and societies; they are deficient in education and intellect, albeit remediably so in most cases. This is why force has ruled in the world of man…why might has always made right. Now, in the course of employing deadly force to rule their fellows, the very worst element of humanity – the butchers, the violators, i.e. those of whom some modern leaders and politicians are merely slightly-chastened copies – began to consider ways of maintaining power. They hit on religion, an authoritarian priesthood of which can be used to set the minds and actions of a populace for or against any given aspect of the political status quo. Others, jealous of the power thereby consolidated, began to use religion to gather their own "sheep", promising special entitlements to those who would join them…mutually conflicting promises now setting the promisees at each other’s throats.

Brilliant.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:49 am

There's a ton of anti-Langan stuff out there ... and I agree with the "word-salad approach" debate they point out that Chris uses. This gets back to the question: "So ... what happens to these "kids" after dealing with the world as they grow up?"

I sent Chris an email, and whether it get answered remains to be seen.

Anyway, if you have an interest in this ... here's a PDF of his book:

http://www.mindbodypsychology.me/gift-ebook/the-art-of-knowing-by-Christopher-Michael-Langan.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Started reading ,very interesting ,i wonder if the automatic response to the world around us and the stimuli the brain  receives  functions more quickly the higher our I Q is..... experiments would seem to imply that it does in which case it should be a simple matter of analysing whatever chemical is more prominent and artifically introducing it to a subject .maybe this has already been done ,but i am probably oversimplifiying the situation and the holy grail of genius is locked up in such a complex combination that it will never be cracked .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:05 pm

"I sent Chris an email, and whether it get answered remains to be seen. "

i hope you get an answer hmm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Unreal - I actually got an email notice that said there was a post chuckle

I've never looked into this topic, but the implication seems to be that you are born with a - "difference." I can't add my 2-cents to the back and forth rhetoric about the "science" topics between Chris and scientists, but the "god" picture he has indicates he is simply missing information regarding history ... he's got the basic idea regarding "control" but he doesn't go back far enough to create the picture. He also doesn't seem to include ET in anything I've seen thus far, which would be the foundational idea that grew into religion as we know it today. "Control" is the key ... and a head honcho "god" is the epitomization of "control." The controllers are the receivers of the "words" of this "god" and so "absolute" control is established because "they said" - "GOD SAID SO!"

As far as the email ... we shall see.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:44 pm

Well an acknowledgement is something but i got that from Stephen Hawking's team also but if you have sown a seed that he can run with who knows where he will take it Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:44 pm

I guess that was a random email notice - didn't get one for this chuckle

The problem in the picture is that no one realizes they are dealing with an approach that boils down to what an individual WANTS to believe, rather than dealing with what the data-picture actually says. There's a common term for it - it's called brain washing - and as far as religion goes, it basically starts when you are a child. I don't care how smart you are, if your brain has locked onto a particular picture, it will screw up everything else regarding that subject as far as straightening it out. I've dealt with PhDs explanational works on this subject - and I can't believe the amount "shut down" that is in these pictures.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:53 am

"The problem in the picture is that no one realizes they are dealing with an approach that boils down to what an individual WANTS to believe"

That's just it though, proof is the missing factor and no matter which way you angle the question the answer is always gonna be `who says so ` ! Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:01 pm

sunbern wrote:
"The problem in the picture is that no one realizes they are dealing with an approach that boils down to what an individual WANTS to believe"

That's just it though,  proof is the missing factor and no matter which way you angle the question the answer is always gonna be `who says so ` !     Question

If you take "religion" as a quest, and in our case Christianity, there IS information to debunk it ... and it's RIGHT IN THE TEXT Shocked

People have read this material over, and over, and over again - and they don't see it. They don't see it because they've been brainwashed NOT to see it. When I started this study in the '70s, after the first 7 years or so I had realized that I HAD STOPPED THINKING. I became so acclimatized to letting everyone else "think" for me - it just became the norm.
If you say there is no proof, I'd ask - did you LOOK?
whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:59 pm

As you know my main area of interest in religion is in the very earliest of connections with the `what happened back then` information so that is why i am here and i have looked closely at the work of researchers concentrating on that concept and although a lot of time has been spent trying to get to the bottom of it all, it still remains tantalizingly out of our grasp of understanding so i stand by "give me more proof" .I am led by my curiosity in a certain direction but i am still asking questions and enthusiastically waiting for someone to announce one day that they have found the smoking gun .As for doing my own research ,i am just too busy with my own work at present but i am happy to follow the trail of breadcrumbs to the most obvious conclusion with no fixed or preconceived ideas and an open mind .If someone had discovered we were living in a matrix or on a flat earth for that matter and the evidence could back it up i would have no difficulty with it at all....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Hehe ,just popped onto facebook and the first post i clicked on was this, maybe it was backing up what you were saying ...

"If you tell a lie ,dont insult my inteligence and make it believable "

very timely i would say ,so yes i do take your point ,my research ( such as it is ) is a pitiful effort compared with the years you have spent on these subjects all i can do is make comments and try to back you up ,sometimes i do wonder if you keep this site open for amusement purposes only but keep it up you do and i for one am very greatfull .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:25 pm

sunbern wrote:As you know my main area of interest in religion is in the very earliest of connections with the `what happened  back then` information so that is why i am here...

History outlines the entire picture. Start from today, get a good look at everything around you in that picture, pack a lunch, and do an about face and start walking back in time. What do you see? You see - everything you know regarding religion - vanish. The only question you have to deal with is - how far do you go before it all disappears completely? I went 12,000 years (in round numbers). The origins are still being worked out regarding Gobekli Tepe, but that is the beginning of "SOMETHING" that wound up a nightmare in Anatolia. I don't have a problem connecting this history to a source ... unfortunately, researchers will because it encompasses the UFO subject - hence this statement as they try to understand the "control" factor:

The author [Bernhard Brosius] leaves unexplored an important area of
inquiry: the processes that led people to permit a class society to arise in
the first place.

They don't get it. ET was here because of the last major superwave ... after which, "certain people" popped up and claimed they "knew what was going on up in the sky." This is NOT religion as we know it ... it became religion much later on when phase 2 of the control factor began (Egypt and Sumer).

whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:32 pm

sunbern wrote:Hehe ,just popped onto facebook and the first post i clicked on was this, maybe it was backing up what you were saying ...

"If you tell a lie ,dont insult my inteligence and make it believable "                                                                                                                                                                                        

very timely i would say ,so yes i do take your point ,my research ( such as it is ) is a pitiful effort compared with the years you have spent on these subjects all i can do is make comments and try to back you up ,sometimes i do wonder if you keep this site open for amusement purposes only but keep it up you do and i for one am very greatfull .

We wound up here a few years back (damn, time flies) because of the problems on that other site ... it's about wanting to know, not amusement.

As far as research goes, constructivism is the best method for learning as far as I'm concerned - and the only problem is that - YES - it can take a LONG time.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:40 pm

guess that means you're not bored with us yet at any rate lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:39 pm

sunbern wrote:guess that means you're not bored with us yet at any rate lol!

chuckle

You are all in the exact place I was in back in the '70s. Believe me - I get it. lol!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:22 am

What happens when people "don't know?" I think the best example of this is what's called the Sumerian Kings List.

What you have is a picture of "mental controllers" feeding "unverifiable" information to people as "truth."

Everybody had a picture in their heads of the ancient "flood." It was devastating. My interpretation is the C 6000 BC tsunami that hit, when the side of Mt Etna slid into the Mediterranean - it wiped out everything.

According to the "ruler / priests" this picture looked like this, verifying "Kingship" and "their place" in the overall picture.

If this "flood" happened C 6000 BC, it seems "ruler" status had a history of (in rounded numbers) 400,000 years "after Kingship descended from Heaven."

Just going by the information given regarding "Kingship" (that descended from Heaven) AFTER the flood ... we are looking at a picture that adds another "rounded figure" of 20,000 years (and there is MORE information AFTER this). So now we are in a time period that hasn't even arrived on the planet yet.

We can look at this today as see it's all a pile of BS ... but what are people tripping over today? Nibiru, Anunnaki, Nephilim, and whatever else is floating around out there ... it's the same thing.

You can look at these pages and go on from there ...

http://www.livius.org/sources/content/anet/266-the-sumerian-king-list/

http://www.livius.org/articles/misc/great-flood/flood2-t/?

whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:42 pm

It seemed the pre flood kings ruled for vast periods and very long individual reigns as well until the flood to destroy their creation man ? after the flood some of the long ruling kings remained( evident by the much shorter lifetimes and reigns) and continued to rein but it seems they gradually dwindled ( or left ) and then men as we know them began to dominate .The flood did'nt eradicate men ( the ruling Gods creation or a product of evolution ? ) anyway the long ruling Gods could have eliminated them completely i would have thought but they chose not to and eventually relinquished control to humanity as we know it possibly bestowing the gifts ( by gm ) we needed to progrees and prosper to our current domination of the planet ,how do you see it ? the puzzling thing is why they left earth to us ( maybe they found a better home )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:44 pm

or is the whole thing just a chronology cock up scratch

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:06 pm

How about a simpler picture ... there were no "gods" - just controllers who SAID there were gods. The "flood" (or the Mediterranean tsunami) was just one of those "shit happens" events, but it was used to further more mental BS in the form of a story about "pissed off gods" destroying humans and everything else. So yeah, like you said, it's "just a chronology cock up."

It's no different than what was told to people 2000 years ago regarding the return of Jesus ... "In a very little while, he who comes will come, and will not wait." (Heb 10:37) That's just one line - there are more. Did it ever happen? No. 2000 years have passed - and people are STILL waiting. THAT is mind control.

Religious control "tells you what to think" ... don't add to it ... don't subtract from it ... just listen to what we say and BELIEVE IT.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:12 am

Yea i can see that ,the ones that were in the know( power wise) pre flood exerted their power and used fear post flood.They built their power base on " it will happen again if you dont do as we say " the perfect control ( and because they survived it probably made it much easier for them to take control ) ,there were many wars and unrest after the sunami so the not so many masses were quelled and bludgeoned into submission and so it goes on more subtly maybe but it continues nevertheless.The ultimate control strategy is their knowledge of et's and ;probable interraction which begs the question are they our ultimate controllers ( how many times have i asked that question in the last few years )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:51 am

sunbern wrote:Yea i can see that ,the ones that were in the know( power wise) pre flood exerted their power and used fear post flood.They built their power base on " it will happen again if you dont do as we say " the perfect control ( and because they survived it probably made it much easier for them to take control ) ,there were many wars and unrest after the sunami so the not so many masses were quelled and bludgeoned into submission and so it goes on more subtly maybe but it continues nevertheless.
You should read this PDF ... and I'm not interested in the Marxist approach - just the archeological information.
What you need to remember is that these people were us ... they had the same brain we have, and it worked and "didn't work" according to the same rules we are subject to today. In other words, just like today, what "kind" of person "controls?" The interpretation should be via psychology, hence approaches like antisocial personality disorder, and subheadings like sociopathy.
http://www.urkommunismus.de/catalhueyuek_en.pdf

sunbern wrote:
The ultimate control strategy is their knowledge of et's and ;probable interraction which begs the question are they our ultimate controllers ( how many times have i asked that question in the last few years )
Was it a "knowledge" of ET ... were there / are there still REALLY "interactions" ... or was it all a concocted story for control sake? When has ET EVER tried to control us? The best story on this (if it's all right) was The Battle of LA. If we did fire on a UFO, why was there no return fire? When, in the last century alone when this - arrival - started, did they try to take over? They could have taken over at any time in our history, when we had NOTHING to fight back with.

The only real problem in this overall picture are the alleged abductions, and where is the dividing line between THEM and the PARANORMAL? I have been involved in this since I was 5 ... that's over 60 years - and NEVER ONCE did I go through ANYTHING like that. As close as I got to this crap was after I was told to look into this subject, what I call the WEIRD period, and it was ALL paranormal. How the hell does a "shadow figure" in my bedroom tie in with ET? It DOESN'T!

We have been manipulated by "people" for millennia ... people with control on their minds ... and today we get NO information from these controllers. This means it's up to us ... and I have been dealing with THAT picture for 25 years. People have been taught NOT TO THINK  ... they have been programmed to believe in things that don't exist. There are people out there who believe this planet is FLAT!!

Personally, I think it's over - I don't see this picture EVER being straightened out. People prefer to believe what they prefer to be true - and - that's as far as it's EVER going to go.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next