Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 22 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Del. wrote:Re-Rendlesham. The ufo subject has been done to bits but it seems there is more going on in that place than meets the eye.

Apologies Jim but i would just like to reply to Del ,for sure still lots going on in there mate ,a strange place indeed ,just a few of the things that have happened include the photo's ( mostly taken by Brenda ) that cant be explained.physical injuries that cannot be explained ,unexplained noises,sightings of `shadow people `and energy drains .and feelings of sickness ,cold and warm sudden feelings and unexplained lights amongst the trees and falling hot stones. I have personally witnessed most of those happenings the only one i hav'nt experienced is physical injury( that drew blood to one of my friends ) . I would attribute all of these factors to spiritual effects . I have also witnessed ( with seven others ) erratically moving stars ( et craft ?) i cant think of anything that could have created this apart from alien craft ( Brenda identified at least three different shapes through the night vision scope we had .So i would say yes Del there is definately more going on in there than meets the eye ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:16 pm

Just my 2 cents ... first off, I agree with the "spiritual" approach - but what does this have to do with research on the Rendlesham / UFO aspect? I mean, it sounds like a ghost hunt and it's kept you glued to the subject for how long?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:13 am

Thanks Bern, weird indeed. I am convinced that its all related Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:02 am

Del. wrote:Thanks Bern, weird indeed. I am convinced that its all related Jim.
I agree, but one of the two lines I use sums up everything in a nutshell (and of course drives people up the wall): Stay on topic!

After all of these years, there are aspects of this picture I STILL can't figure out properly - because the information isn't there - hence this line: Is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here" - or is this "something else?" Or, is it both?

I know there's an intelligence factor in this overall picture - it was smart enough to avoid the very picture that has send people down the tubes BACK IN THE 1950s! The only reason I have made it as far as I have, is because I stayed within the parameters of the information given. Meanwhile, people are all over the board looking at stuff that is tossed in their faces, thinking there is something to see ... but what they don't get is "you can't find something when you have no idea what it is you are looking for." This idea is best summed up in this quote:

The cleverest way, psychologically, in which to hide a secret is to divert the investigator down a tiring trail toward a false discovery. His own efforts convince him either that he has found a secret through great energy and cleverness on his own part, or, if the secret he seeks appears still but to barely elude his grasp, he values all the more his continued course of misdirection. …

The effect of that sort of misdirected search for the ultimate global master-conspiracy is principally two-fold. The dupes themselves are misled away from the secrets being hidden in this manner. Secondly, the discredit which is directed to fall upon the lured, turns most others foolishly away from all searches for the secrets of those "inner elites" which have in fact run the world's affairs during approximately three thousand years of known history.
The secrets known only to the Inner Elites: Lyndon LaRouche.
3000 years is only 1/4 of the picture I have.  whistle

The only other question I'd have, is: Was "I" ... duped? This gets into another line I use that drives people nutz: PROVE ME WRONG! But NOBODY DOES IT!!!  dunno

I dunno - I don't see this being straightened out. No

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:55 pm

Jim wrote:Just my 2 cents ... first off, I agree with the "spiritual" approach - but what does this have to do with research on the Rendlesham / UFO aspect? I mean, it sounds like a ghost hunt and it's kept you glued to the subject for how long?

Agreed it does sound that way ,it is only one aspect of the `Rendlesham experience` though .Something did happen just after Christmas in 1980 in those woods and i am involved with exploring every facet of the possible cause of what those security guys saw back then ,i have read books from at least four different authors on the subject and talk to several of them on a fairly regular basis ,there are scientists ,astronomers and first hand witnesses on the facebook site i am on and there is an awful lot of research going into finding the truth surrounding those events i believe when all the information we are gathering together is finally collated a pattern of events will emerge and we will have a clearer understanding of what really happened .It is a long running project Jim ( like yours ) but we wont give up and neither should you..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:09 pm

Here's something for the entertainment shelf    https://youtu.be/U9yOg4iaiEw

Thank you Patrick ,did'nt think you would mind if i shared this ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:03 pm

Is there a reason for watching this?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:01 am

OK ... no one wants to talk about that video? I'll start.

First off, I get it ... people looking for answers, to the extent in this case  - they created a - church?

I never approached the "spirit world" ... in fact, my picture is the direct opposite - the "spirit world" came to me at 5 years old. This picture ran 55 years, was pointed in one direction, and as close as I ever got to doing anything depicted in this vid, happened a handful of years ago, and was done for verification sake. In other words, I was using "other people's" experiences as proof, and I simply decided to finalize the picture.

I didn't have to go beyond EVPs because of what happened with my "shoes" experience. There isn't enough information to say my "shoes" were "fixed" - or, that too was part of the attempt to "freak me out." Sorry, I don't "freak out" over this shit.

At any rate, the bottom line based on what went down in the overall picture (including losing my original phone) verified what I needed to verify - end of story.

My question today is the same as it has always been ... where are details of the picture I had gotten over the 55 year experience period I went through? If anyone knows of such an experience, let me know. Edgar Cayce allegedly said there was to be a destruction of some kind between '98 and 2001 ... but, it never happened.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:24 pm

Jim wrote:Is there a reason for watching this?

i guess not but a little lightening up never goes amiss i find anyway sunny

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:39 pm

sunbern wrote:
Jim wrote:Is there a reason for watching this?

i guess not but a little lightening up never goes amiss i find anyway sunny

Yeah, but if you look at the history of this subject ... going back to what developed into the "space brothers" spiritual approach, what do we have? Nothing but deception. This gets back to - if you can't see them ... how do you know what your dealing with, and how can you trust them? Rendlesham has you. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:52 pm

" Rendlesham has you." it certainly does my friend ,i feel i am closer to the answers we seek there than anywhere . looking

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:32 pm

sunbern wrote:" Rendlesham has you."    it certainly does my friend ,i feel i am closer to the answers we seek there than anywhere . looking

Well, you do whatever you think you should do ... but like you said:

Bernie wrote:...physical injuries that cannot be explained ,unexplained noises,sightings of `shadow people `and energy drains .and feelings of sickness ,cold and warm sudden feelings and unexplained lights amongst the trees and falling hot stones. I have personally witnessed most of those happenings the only one i hav'nt experienced is physical injury( that drew blood to one of my friends ) . I would attribute all of these factors to spiritual effects .

I'm just sayin' ... you have no idea what you are fooling with.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:52 am

Hi Jim. I agree with you we do not know what we are dealing with, but do any of us, this world is one mysterious place as is Rendlesham. All we know is that things do happen down there good or bad, there must be a explanation, but who knows what it is. The forest is a lovely place to walk during the day and night, but the night time energies are completely different to the day time ones, things seem to appear out of nowhere during dark. Anyway not many people venture down there in the dark, only us crazy ones.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:19 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Jim. I agree with you we do not know what we are dealing with, but do any of us....

Well, for me, using the data we DO have, the spiritual picture should be defined as ex-humans that seemingly did not "make it" to wherever we are supposed to go after death. This creates an immediate problem ... we know what people can be like on earth - we see this BS every day. If that's the case, and just like here on earth, identifying "what you are dealing with" should be done via psychology, NOT "spiritualism."

In other words, what kind of "living" person would do what Bernie was talking about? That person dies - now they're on "the other side" ... but does that person change? Doesn't sound like it. If that's the case, now we have a spirit in our faces with the same antisocial personality disorder they had on earth.

How many paranormal stories have you heard, where some couple buys a house, and there is weird scary shit going on Shocked

What kind of HUMAN would do that? What mental disorder is in that picture when things go "bump in the night?"

People get physically harmed. What are we REALLY dealing with in the physical "mental world" that would support that kind of action?

When Dr Brian Weiss hypnotized Catherine (a bad move in itself), and she was in contact with "Master Spirits" ... were they REALLY "Master Spirits" ... or are we dealing with ex-humans with a serious narcissistic ego problem?

People also use the term "demons" to distinguish between normal human spirits with LESSOR problems and something much worse. I don't use that term ... for me, you have crossed the divide into full blown mental illness. Just like on earth, there are SOME PEOPLE who should NOT be circulating within the masses of the general public. Look at the ISIS picture ... total disregard for anyone ... misogyny ... murder ... torture ... and when they die, what happens to them? Are the extreme spirits (ex-humans with severe mental disorders) removed?

There IS a LOT we don't know ... but there IS a basic picture to focus on. This picture revolves around mental illness - and all we need to do is define the picture properly.

People don't know what they are looking at while we are here on earth. One of the best topics in this is a love relationship between and normal person and a psychopath. You are studied ... analyzed ... and the psychopath uses this information to manipulate you to get what she or he wants.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/neurosagacity/201602/are-you-dating-someone-psychopathy

If we can see this much, can we transfer that picture over to "the spirit world" and really see what's going on?

Brenda Marguerite wrote:...this world is one mysterious place as is Rendlesham. All we know is that things do happen down there good or bad, there must be a explanation, but who knows what it is.

If we take the pieces we have, as they sit ... the explanation comes as described above. They don't care Brenda ... they didn't care while they were here on earth, and nothing has changed.

hide

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:41 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:21 pm

sunbern wrote:Well is it not written https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sheep_and_the_Goats?

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.

Unfortunately, this was supposed to have happened 2000 years ago - and - it didn't.

The irony in the picture (according to scripture) is that every person in the last 2000 years (considering the fact he is still coming) IS DEAD. So why are there ghosts?

1 Thessalonians 4:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

I mean - there must be some REALLY OLD PEOPLE out there walking around ... either that, or they were WRONG.

...there are some of those who are standing here who shall not taste death until they see the kingdom of God after it has come with power. (Mk.9:1)

The coming was believed to be happening (by the "leadership") 2000 years ago:

...it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed. The night is almost gone, and the day is at hand. (Ro.13:11,12)

Never happened.

Now these things ... were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages has come. (1Cor.10:11)

Never happened.

...we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ... (Phil.3:20)

Never happened.

For yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come, and will not delay. (Heb.10:37)

Never happened.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:23 pm

perhaps their perception of time is a little distorted from our viewpoint Question https://www.theancientaliens.com/433000-years-of-annunaki-rule

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:17 pm

sunbern wrote:perhaps their perception of time is a little distorted from our viewpoint Question        https://www.theancientaliens.com/433000-years-of-annunaki-rule

Or perhaps, like I had gotten in that one experience ... "People always follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed, dead ends." The Anunnaki never existed - talk to Dr Heiser, if you think he's wrong.

http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/anunnaki/anunnaki.htm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Last edited by Brenda Marguerite on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bernie here)

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:wonder who built these then ? ( Bernie ).... hide

Yeah - Bernie did it rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:18 pm

I guess Bernie doesn't wanna play ... No

Who do you think built them, Brenda? Basketball

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 pm

I know for man to have built them they had to be really strong. Have read many books on this and seen many documentry's no conclusion have been made. Myself i always thought that the early Egyptians done them. Or they were left there by big rocks that broke apart. Otherwise Jim don't know do anyone? : I can't actually see Aliens carrying big rocks and just dropping them.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:13 pm

i'm definately playin Arrow your turn first ( it was me that posted it and i edited it on Brendas laptop ) Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:26 pm

"I can't actually see Aliens carrying big rocks and just dropping them." Neither can i but i dont think they are natural and i do question why ( after the invention of tools that WOULD be up to the job ) they were partially carved and then left in situ for seemingly no purpose whatsoever . On the other hand a certain publication talks of a race of giants inhabiting the earth ( Goliath maybe was one ) then my imagination makes the connection between this race and the precision carved megaliths that are found all over the planet ,et origin maybe who can say right now but i like to run with the possibility and if they had the technology to get here cutting rocks and transporting them would be a piece of cake ( literally )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Bernie - no message ...

As far as the carvings go, what you need to do (if you really think this is worth going into) is get the counterargument from people in the industry and weigh the picture. People never consider "geniuses" ... they do pop up ... and like always, their ability to think is WAY beyond what people can comprehend. Maybe this kid's an alien too.  chuckle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3oNVmSaMsE

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next