Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 21 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:58 pm

You aren't officially "nuts" - but you sure sound like it.

Oh no ! gotta find a new subject now this one is getting too much like politics for my liking ,on second thoughts politicians ARE actually nuts so maybe hope for us yet ? affraid

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:22 pm

sunbern wrote:Oh no ! gotta find a new subject now this one is getting too much like politics for my liking ,on second thoughts politicians ARE actually nuts so maybe hope for us yet ? affraid

http://nypost.com/2017/10/14/shrinks-take-to-streets-to-demand-narcissistic-trumps-ouster/

I told people he was a narcissist - does anybody listen - nooooo chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:29 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Maybe they got lost in the sandstorm. Del.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 am

It looks like it could be a bit bumpy for Trumpy... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Time he went before he does any more damage to America's integrity, he's a liability and God help us all if he is the one with his finger on the red button if anything kicks off tin foil hat

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:09 pm

Welcome to 6000 years of BS whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:44 pm

Well if he releases the Kennedy asassination files in their entirity ( 26th oct ) at least he will have retrieved a bit of respect from me .We shall see.. Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:49 am

sunbern wrote:Well if he releases the Kennedy asassination files in their entirity ( 26th oct ) at least he will have retrieved a bit of respect from me .We shall see.. Rolling Eyes

If anything is released in its entirety it will be a miracle. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:36 am

No posts for eight days, are we all in hibernation?? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:13 am

Del. wrote:No posts for eight days, are we all in hibernation?? Wink
No ... the person I had been talking with - can't help, although they loved what I wrote. Now I'm talking with someone else - and they are grappling with it. This is a private group of people who have had "spiritual" experiences (like NDEs), and frankly I'm not all that impressed. One would tend to think there was some kind of "unity" across the board "upstairs" ... but there doesn't seem to be any. It may have something to do with the fact that every life-filled planet in the universe is connected to this same - afterlife - picture, and that picture is SO BIG that "local problems" are a "local responsibility," and have nothing to do with "the front office."

If I'm right, this "responsibility" factor was passed down to "us" millennia ago because it concerned "us" - and we "screwed it all up." We'd be only "one planet" in our galaxy, and ALL of these "planets" in the Milky Way are the responsibility of what we call ET. This sort of explains why, when people have these "experiences" there is no mention of "local problems."

Anyway, that's as close as I can get right now. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:32 pm

sorry Del ,not been away mate just focusing on Rendlesham a bit lately and have a lot on my mind workwise at the mo this is my busy time and i'm finding it a bit tricky to connect here just now, like Jim i have had a number of promising `helpers` turn away just when i thought they were beginning to get it ,will keep trying though .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:42 am

That sounds like an interesting group you have there Jim, would love to read more on what they have to say.

Nice to know you are still into Rendlesham Bern, lots to learn from that area it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:06 am

Del. wrote:That sounds like an interesting group you have there Jim, would love to read more on what they have to say.

Nice to know you are still into Rendlesham Bern, lots to learn from that area it seems.

It is, and it isn't. These are the same stories you can find on the net. They have a strict policy about sharing the info so, can't share anything.
The only reason I went there was I thought they had connections to researchers that would help me out - but - seems they don't, at least not in THIS subject.
I just find it odd that there are no references to the subject as I went through it, which is why I wrote what I did above. People's sight is limited to HERE, and the universe is WAY beyond what goes on HERE. Even in the topic of the superwave, how many planets in our galaxy have life on or near our level? That one event affects them ALL ... it's a galaxy-wide event ... it's not just "us" involved.

Regarding Rendlesham, I have to ask again ... what do you think you are going to find there? I mean, by this time you must have some kind of a topic lead.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:31 pm

Re the Rendlesham `thing` it seems we are making progress and the research is leading towards military deployment of experimental weapons technology ,The guys involved have done a great deal of research and i do feel we are moving steadily forward ,i dont think we will have a eureeka moment when everything falls into place but good intent and the will to succeed can get you a long way cant it my friend ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:40 pm

If my friend Joe Game ( or any of his team ) apply to join us i think they would add greatly to our discussions they have taken up the Scole experiment reins . Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:55 pm

sunbern wrote:If my friend Joe Game ( or any of his team ) apply to join us i think they would add greatly to our discussions they have taken up the Scole experiment reins . Arrow
OK ... if they have problems signing up let me know.
As far as Rendlesham ... you know me ... I'm a pain in the ass and stay on topic Razz

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:39 am

Re-Rendlesham. The ufo subject has been done to bits but it seems there is more going on in that place than meets the eye.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:36 pm

if you are looking in on us Patrick ( Bernie here ) please have a look at some of the archive material on the forums other pages particularly Jims pdf and thanks for popping in .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:30 pm

Yeah he's here ... my PDF isn't linked here ... and it's been updated anyway.

What's up Patrick ... Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:49 pm

i thought you had a link to it on one of the other threads ? anyway i also thought it might be a good way to introduce Patrick to your work ,unless you can think of a better one ? welcome to Jim's mate we will try to help with any questions you may have cheers

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:01 pm

Del. wrote:Re-Rendlesham. The ufo subject has been done to bits but it seems there is more going on in that place than meets the eye.

The emphasis has definately shifted from for want of better terminology `nuts and bolts `research to a more spiritual and etherial one Del ( that is why i have asked Patrick over here ) a group calling themselves project oric have taken up where the Scole folks left off and are getting some pretty amazing feedback i thought it might help Jim with his research and as Brenda and i are also coming at things from this angle as well it seemed appropriate that we tapped in to oric's train of thought also ,but we are keeping our eyes open every time we go to the forest mate and you will be one of the first to know if we witness anything as that place never fails to excite me every time i visit .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:04 pm

sunbern wrote:i thought you had a link to it on one of the other threads ? anyway i also thought it might be a good way to introduce Patrick to your work ,unless you can think of a better one ? welcome to Jim's mate we will try to help with any questions you may have cheers
The only way that could have happened is via DropBox ... and they have gone down the tubes as far as being able to access files easily.
Then there was the website that I tried to put up - but they were a bunch of idiots too. chuckle

What I'd need from Patrick is a background so I can see the door he's coming in from and how it would relate to what I've been doing.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:09 pm

sunbern wrote:
Del. wrote:Re-Rendlesham. The ufo subject has been done to bits but it seems there is more going on in that place than meets the eye.

The emphasis has definately shifted from for want of better terminology `nuts and bolts `research to a more spiritual and etherial one Del ( that is why i have asked Patrick over here ) a group calling themselves project oric have taken up where the Scole folks left off and are getting some pretty amazing feedback i thought it might help Jim with his research and as Brenda and i are also coming at things from this angle as well it seemed appropriate that we tapped in to oric's train of thought also ,but we are keeping our eyes open every time we go to the forest mate and you will be one of the first to know if we witness anything as that place never fails to excite me every time i visit  .

Well, it's like I've said before ... can you REALLY be sure you can TRUST what you get from spirits? You have NO idea who you are dealing with.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:44 pm

I totally agree with that last statement Jim ,Brenda and i have come pretty close to `the edge` on a couple of occasions but my perception ( it's all i have to go on ) is that if we protect ourselves and ask for help it is forthcoming ,i am sure Brenda can explain it far better than me but i am definately not frightened by the thought or presence of spirit or et's and believe me we have been to the absolute limit , both physically and mentally at times in that strangest of strange places Rendlesham forest .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:37 pm

Well, I look at it this way. What you are dealing with are ex-humans, and they are still "here" for a reason. Look at the picture via psychology, and you get some idea what's going on in the spirit realm. This is just ONE example of what is out there.

Never trust a sociopath. He's a liar. He lies to get his way, he lies to hurt, and sometimes he lies just for his own amusement. A sociopath is extremely skilled at lying, so much so that it always seems as though he's telling the truth. As a pathological liar, a sociopath constantly makes up stories so captivating that people easily believe them.

https://www.healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/sociopath/sociopath-traits-characteristics-of-a-sociopath/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next