Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:38 am

Del. wrote:Maybe you should ask Graham Hancock what his opinion is on that question Jim.

I already looked. You can't email him it seems, it goes through someone else?

Unfortunately, due to his heavy workload it is not possible for Graham to personally read and answer every e-mail he receives.
E-mails sent to this address, therefore, will be sent via the site editor who will forward their sentiments to Graham and only pass on in full those that require his personal attention.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:maybe that is true Brenda ,but after 60 odd years ( and i'm sure they have been ! ) I reakon the poor fella should be in the loop by now !! Question I would ask what WE are meant to carry forward ,"watch out everyone there is a superwave headed our way" .Even if the president of the USA said that I cant see people running for cover can you ?

This is why "prove me wrong." It takes the entire picture, and dumps it in the laps of people - welcome to constructivism. You can't just tell people this event is coming - you have to explain why you think this. Everything is written out - tear it apart - make your statements, but they don't. No one to date has pointed anything out that they believe is wrong, and why it's wrong. Again, not my problem.

maybe one Day when all the ash and dust has settled ,someone searching in the ruins will find your computer ,read this and say ,well at least this guy got it right ..put "prove me wrong" on his memorial. That must stand for a lesson to all humanity ..Maybe there is a similar stone on mars waiting to be found ,the opening scenes of Arthur C. Clarke's 2001 Don't seem so far fetched now do they Idea

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:50 pm

Jim wrote:
Del. wrote:Maybe you should ask Graham Hancock what his opinion is on that question Jim.

I already looked. You can't email him it seems, it goes through someone else?

Unfortunately, due to his heavy workload it is not possible for Graham to personally read and answer every e-mail he receives.
E-mails sent to this address, therefore, will be sent via the site editor who will forward their sentiments to Graham and only pass on in full those that require his personal attention.

You could Brenda

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Andrew Collins is a good friend of Graham Hancocks,no promises but I can ask the question ,might be able to get a fast track .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:34 pm

If anyones at a loose end, these are worth a listen.

http://www.podcastone.com/beyond-the-darkness

http://twincitiesnewstalk.iheart.com/media/play/27580103/ (haunted skies)

http://twincitiesnewstalk.iheart.com/media/play/27580107/ (colonel Halt and Rendelsham forest secrets)
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:06 pm

sunbern wrote: Andrew Collins is a good friend of Graham Hancocks,no promises but I can ask the question ,might be able to get a fast track .
I don't see it working - but you can try.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:50 am

I tripped over something 2 days ago that I have been looking into, and seems to tie in with the "antisocial control / religious elite" factor I used in the text. The PDF is here:

http://www.sagaciousnewsnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Political-Ponerology-A-Science-on-the-Nature-of-Evil-Adjusted-for-Political-Purposes.pdf

The original work has a history explained like this:

With very few exceptions down the ages, discussions in moral philosophy - the study of right conduct - have failed to systematically investigate the origin, nature, and course of evil in a manner free from supernatural imaginings. Evil was often considered something to be endured rather than something that could be understood and eliminated by rational measures. And - as Lobaczewski demonstrates - the origin of evil actually lies outside the boundaries of the conventional worldview within which the earlier moral inquiries and literary explorations were conducted. Evil requires a truly modern and scientific approach to lay bare its secrets. This approach is called “ponerology”, the study of evil, from the Greek “poneros” = evil.

The original manuscript of this book went into the furnace minutes before a secret police raid in Communist Poland. The second copy, painfully reassembled by scientists working under impossible conditions of violence and repression, was sent via courier to the Vatican. Its receipt was never acknowledged - the manuscript and all valuable data lost. In 1984, the third and final copy was written from memory by the last survivor of the original researchers: Andrew Lobaczewski. Zbigniew Brzezinski blocked its publication.

After half a century of suppression, this book is finally available.
http://ponerology.com/

If you do a search for Dr Andrew Lobaczewski ponerology there seems to be a ton of stuff out there. It's weird, as it seems this page was posted at the same time I had added this idea to what I was working on back in 2009, and it's taken this long to find it.

"Andrew Lobaczewski addresses the problem of the psychopath and their extremely significant contribution to our macrosocial evils, their ability to act as the éminence grise behind the very structure of our society."
http://www.earthemperor.com/2009/07/20/political-ponerology-by-andrew-m-lobaczewski/

That PDF can be one of those long drawn out reads, so it might be a good idea to do a background search and get an overview first.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:41 am

Heavy reading but I like this quote...

“Human nature is so bad that order in human society can only be maintained by a strong power created by highly qualified individuals in the name of some higher idea.” Let us call this typical expression the “schizoid declaration”.

chuckle I like it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:43 pm

chuckle  Oh, there's some really good lines in there.

His picture explains what happened as time went on; what was once religious control, became something else (hence the division between religion and government). This is why I like to stay within the parameters of "antisocial," because no matter WHAT the underlying cause defines as (and it should be done by a professional), it's all emotionless, empathy lacking, antisocial personality disorder.

My overall conclusions regarding what we are trying to figure out, all tie together C 10,000 BC.
1) There was a superwave.
2) ET (according to my picture) was here.
3) The alleged coming superwave was "about" half way here back then, and ET knew it.
4) We were told, at least on a local level, to spread the word. We had (in round numbers) 12,000 years to do this globally, how hard could it be?
5) Enter around this time the start of the religious elite movement ("We know what's going on up in the sky - follow us"), and, "spreading the word" went right down the tubes.

Pieces of our information pop up every now and then in a religious context, like the "Tanit" based symbol that was around LONG before Tanit ever popped up.

Study Hall. - Page 3 ANKH_bet_yerch_1-t

Then there's this one - look familiar? whistle

Study Hall. - Page 3 Zwings

Once upon a time we knew what we were supposed to know - then, we lost it.

Study Hall. - Page 3 Foxandrabbit

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Just as an add-on...

"The scientists caution that it's possible nothing will happen in our lifetimes. They say it's impossible to say with any certainty when an eruption might actually take place. More monitoring and study are needed, they say."

It seems another super-volcano is not looking good. One has to wonder the overall effect on these super-volcanoes when the gravity wave hits. If this were to go, along with Yellowstone alone - it's over.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/12/supervolcano-campi-flegrei-stirs-under-naples-italy/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:28 pm

I think we have lived on the pinnacle of human evolution ,in approximately fifty years time easily obtained oil is due to run out ,that alone will pull the rug from under the feet of society as we know it ( although we wont see it ) and global warming ( that ever denied but absolute fact ) will be at least 2 degrees above what is tolerable for the planet to adapt to ,thank goodness we don't have to reap the whirlwind of humanity's stupidity is all I can say ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:35 pm

sunbern wrote:...thank goodness we don't have to reap the whirlwind of humanity's stupidity is all I can say ...

Yeah - one way or the other chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 3 Pacman-and-the-Ghost-Tombstones_o_76117

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:12 pm

sorry about the gloom and doom folks ,it's not as bad as all that ,I still rejoice when I get up in the morning and the winter sun is streaming through my window and outside the pure white rime frost on my lawn reflects it's light like a million sparkling jewels.Come to think of it not that bad at all..... sunny

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:31 pm

sunbern wrote:Come to think of it not that bad at all..... sunny

Yeah it is ... rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:35 am

come on mate ,millions of years of evolutionary effort have gone into putting us here on this pedestal ,be greatful because I don't think any occupant of this planet is ever going to get it any better than this ,we have the riches of the earth at our disposal ( whether we like it or not ) so we might just as well make the most of it cos it aint gonna last, our fellow plebs will see to that ,just not enough time to turn the lumbering juggernaught around methinks ,what use is it me saying sorry to every tree I cut down only for the Amazon rainforest to be systematically razed to the ground without a second thought to the future of it's occupants .we couldn't put the brakes on in time ( and our leaders had no desire to do so as they were too busy filling their boots to even realise they are just as much on the hit list as we are ) .I'm gonna make the most of it and stop worrying about things I can do nothing about ,heaven help the earth but although my conscience is not clear I am just greatful I have had the chance to live my life on such a wonderful world .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:28 pm

Believe me, I get it. However, my approach is topic oriented and the same BS that has ravaged the planet has put us in the predicament we are in.  Like your line - "I'm gonna make the most of it and stop worrying about things I can do nothing about" - controlled empathy is the way to go, but we have a real problem, and it pisses me off this problem even exists. Is there a connection between these "flying triangles" and what we were SUPPOSED to know? Don't ask anyone - they'll think you're nutz.

Study Hall. - Page 3 BelgiumTriangle1

Study Hall. - Page 3 Orionnebula

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:35 am

sunbern wrote:Come to think of it not that bad at all..... sunny

Yeah it is ... rotf [/quote]

I think so too.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:52 am

awwww Del ,surely not two no hopers I've got to convince !!! I think Trump is gonna be the catalyst that turns the tide and we will wake up just in time ( well I can dream cant I ? ) we've gotta save this world as far as we know there isn't going to be another chance it's a creation of great beauty and value far more so than anything we could ever conceive with our present knowledge,maybe one day we will be able to terraform inhospitable worlds but we cant even crawl yet in the evolutionary scale of things ,we are smug and think we know it all but if we keep going we probably wont even be able to master self preservation ..but I live in hope that we will be rescued alien ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:36 am

sunbern wrote:awwww Del ,surely not two no hopers I've got to convince !!!

Bern, you don't have to convince anyone ... why do you think I've stayed with this - "topic" - so long? I care - period. I've been trying to unravel this mess for decades; trying to get past the veridical paradox that exists in this topic and make it mean something.

Have you read this? http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/thethread/thethread12.htm  It's a mess. What does it accomplish? Not a damn thing - it's confusion straight across the board. Does this "approach" make any sense to you?

Something is coming - what is it? I don't know - but it gonna be bad. When will it come? I don't know - maybe soon - maybe not. What can we do? I don't know - but we'll know then.

Seriously? WTF kind of logic is THAT?  d'oh

Everything that has been going on in this subject has been a complete and total WASTE OF TIME. No one knows ANYTHING. And as far as "Trump" goes, as far as I'm concerned, he's just "something else to look at" and waste MORE TIME.

Then I come along from a direction no one has ever heard of, and people who are supposed to be "researchers" don't know what to do with me. Hello? Are you part of the problem - are you afraid your "books" aren't going to sell because they're WRONG? Is your ego so big you can't handle being wrong? No one does a god damned thing to prove me wrong - and that's all I want because if that can be proven - I'M FREE!

This subject is no different than the "vitamin / supplement" medical picture presented by companies looking to make money based on the ignorance of the masses. "As long as they have no idea what is going on, we can make a fortune." How many of these "supplements" stop the transition of testosterone to DHT via the 5alpha reductase process?  How many ignorant young males, so concerned with "losing their hair" are taking these supplements to stop that process, and are actually killing their prostate? Happy cancer.

As far as our subject goes, someone either needs to prove me wrong so I can get out of this, cuz I can't do it, or we had better wake up cuz we are going to get our collective asses kicked.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:35 pm

Jim you keep telling people to prove you wrong. What do you want people to prove you wrong about ? Because if you believe you are right, and you are the one who have done the research, surely it must in your eyes be right.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:03 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Jim you keep telling people to prove you wrong. What do you want people to prove you wrong about ? Because if you believe you are right, and you are the one who have done the research, surely it must in your eyes be right.

yeah but there's the rub ,is it right in THEIR eyes ? crumbs ,Jim ,that's a whole heap of reading material ( above link ) the guy does seem to have done his research but I guess he is in a similar dilemma to you ,how does he get it across to the rank and file members of the public .Only a small percentage will even take a passing interest and even less will take it seriously .Ok we believe but you only have to look at our little group ,it's not exactly expanding and that is not without our trying to get others interested ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:58 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Jim you keep telling people to prove you wrong. What do you want people to prove you wrong about ? Because if you believe you are right, and you are the one who have done the research, surely it must in your eyes be right.

Because that's isn't the way things should be done regarding a picture this different (or any picture really). If "you" believe "you" are right and you missed something, it's all wrong - or at least a damaged picture.

My approach boils down to - I don't "believe" anything. I have piles of information regarding different topics in different sizes, and conclusions (not beliefs) to date are based on those piles. Why? All the data is not in - what are we still missing?

There is still a gaping hole in this ET picture ... is it as bad up there as it is down here? I still can't answer that. This would mean there are those who are here to help, and those who are here to screw up the picture. Why this would be allowed, if it exists at all, is beyond me. Some of this stuff doesn't ring true regarding a paranormal explanation ... if it IS paranormal, all the rules I thought were in place go out the window. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:15 pm

sunbern wrote:

yeah but there's the rub ,is it right in THEIR eyes ?   crumbs ,Jim ,that's a whole heap of reading material ( above link ) the guy does seem to have done his research but I guess he is in a similar dilemma to you ,how does he get it across to the rank and file members of the public .Only a small percentage will even take a passing interest and even less will take it seriously .

That isn't his problem ... he presents the picture(s), and it become a constructivist operation - YOU do with it what YOU want. I look at that picture and it makes absolutely NO sense to me at all - except in a picture designed to deliberately confuse. Now the question is - who the hell is it? It would be nice if there were experience explanations so we know how they wound up in that picture.

Ok we believe but you only have to look at our little group ,it's not exactly expanding and that is not without our trying to get others interested ..
It doesn't matter - people are responsible for their own actions. If TSHTF, and everyone dies, it becomes the problem of (what I call) the paranormal "front office" (what religion would call "heaven"). Life goes on after death (according to what I've looked at) and it is no longer a physical problem.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:46 am

[url=http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/thethread/thethread12.htm]

Taken from your link above Jim.....

The aliens are generally vague about dates, but most imply that The Change will come, as they told Claudia Negron in 1997 when she directly asked, "Soon. Very soon."
The indications are that this could mean from within the next five years to within the next two generations.

It seems that the dates or something else may have gone wrong somewhere... alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:35 am

sunbern wrote:awwww Del ,surely not two no hopers I've got to convince !!!..

I came across this while reading certain subjects Bern, and to me it sounded like the perfect description...

snip.
'' if one were traveling the far reaches of the universe in search of a place called "Hell", it would be an accurate description of Earth and the inhabitants in its current condition''

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next