Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 2 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Can't argue with that Brenda ,i keep coming back to Hiroshima though ,do you think they had got the situation under their belt and were just testing the waters ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:48 pm

Back with Hiroshima, the picture would have been the same as C 11,000 BC and the megafauna extinction / Clovis people death scenario; no one knew what they were supposed to know - so - bye bye.

If memory serves, the Hopi didn't even start on this 'till '48.

Today there are people who know, however, where they are is anyone's guess. In Landi's experience, there were other people involved. Where'd they go? dunno

Whoever these people are, wherever they are, ET will not let any final destruction happen here that's created by us. The event, unfortunately, is another story.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:02 pm

I see Ovni bit the big one ... I thought it would happen sooner.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:55 am

Yeah just noticed that Jim, I thought it was slowly dying a few months back.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:36 pm

i'm not suprised either ,it just seemed to fizzle out No

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:15 am

Have you got the white stuff down there yet Bern.....Its just started up here, YUK. tin foil hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:17 pm

First of all Happy New Year to you all.
sure was a crap one last year,i hope this year is better for all of us.

In My Absence
i have been listening to loads of radio shows.
Shadow people ??? are they aliens.???

Black eyed kids, loads of stuff about them but very similar to M.I.B s, i think they are an off shoot of the MIBS, maybe they got too well known.

I feel there will be an assasination attempt on Trump.

I would love some snow here Del.

Jim i hope you are well.

Bernie and Brenda, did you go to Rendelsham over the christmas period ?? i have been listening to some stuff about that too.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Hi Del. No white stuff down here only rain. We are not supposed to get it, but we will see. Hope you are keeping well. Brenda.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Hi DW, been awhile cheers

Shadow people? Sounds paranormal; that term comes up a lot. If was ET, the question again is: "Where's the intelligence?" And that would also mean it's as bad "up there" as it is "down here." dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:21 pm

Hi Dream Walker. Hope you are well. Happy New Year to you and your family. No we didn't go to forest over Christmas, as Bernie went to his Mums. We didn't go over the New Year either, as I had bad cough, so went to see a friend. We should start going again about April. No one have felt like going since our good friend got killed when his car hit a tree, going home from the forest, in November last year.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:02 pm

I hope you are feeling better Brenda, that is a nasty cough virus thats going around. I had seen it mentioned by Derek on fb about your freind. ive been staying off fb lately,feels a bit odd on there, though im not sure why. Your freind was also mentioned on a couple of the shows i listen to ,Steph young was being interviewed and had been chatting to your freind about his photos and things that happened in Rendelsham He had said that he thought something had followed him back from the forest and seemed to be with him all the time. it must of been quite a shock to you all. and very sad too. i have been hearing quite a bit about Rendelsham lately. Make sure you all protect yourselves and be extra careful.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:20 pm

Jim wrote:Hi DW, been awhile cheers

Shadow people? Sounds paranormal; that term comes up a lot.  If was ET, the question again is: "Where's the intelligence?" And that would also mean it's as bad "up there" as it is "down here." dunno  
Hi Jim, yes it has , Smile
That question was asked Jim, and the usual answer of "i dont know ". The lady (i forgot her name) said she thinks they are shapeshifters, and can take any form. there are a few accounts similar to yours as a child, shadow people coming through walls etc, disappearing at will but appearing in childrens bedrooms and things.

I didnt know about ovni going until i read it here. The uk ufo main site is back up and running, has been for a while now.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:52 am

Dreamwalker wrote:That question was asked Jim, and the usual answer of "i dont know ". The lady (i forgot her name) said she thinks they are shapeshifters, and can take any form. there are a few accounts similar to yours as a child, shadow people coming through walls etc, disappearing at will but appearing in childrens bedrooms and things.

The picture is identical to what goes on "here" ... and it makes me wonder, where's the "police" (for lack of a better term)? The only case I ever heard about where something happened to the spirit involved (and I think I brought this up before), had to do with a spirit pushing a woman down a flight of stairs and causing her death. After the event, there was no trace of this spirit ever heard from again, and it had been in that house for a LONG time.

Maybe they do get "busted" ... but like here, the crime has to be committed first - and THEN they're dealt with? I dunno dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:27 am

Snow this morning mate but all gone now got man flu here ( on antibiotics ) so not going too far afield today ,my livestock ( 600 trees ) are safely tucked up in the barn with their bare roots protected from the frost so i have just battened down the hatches .agree with you Sam ,facebook seems to have turned into a melee of dissagrements and charachter assasinations ,but in amongst all that bathwater there are still one or two babies ,did'nt realise uk ufo was still goin might drop in there and have a look ...What i would say if i can add my 2 pennyworth Jim is very much along the lines you are following .It is very hard to tell where paranormal meets et and that is what i am struggling with once you KNOW something is definately going on is when things really start to tease your brain ahhh well 2017 holds a lot of promise as for 2016 Sam i'm flippin glad to see the back of it Evil or Very Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:25 am

Sounds like Graham Hancock talks along our lines of thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:30 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Del. No white stuff down here only rain. We are not supposed to get it, but we will see. Hope you are keeping well. Brenda.

Hi Brenda, two plus inches here overnight but lovely sunshine today. I'm keeping well, thanks for asking, hope 2017 is a good one for you. x

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:49 am

Del. wrote:Sounds like Graham Hancock talks along our lines of thought.

He knows SOMETHING is going on ... but at the risk of sounding repetitious, where exactly do I fall in that picture? Never "met" anyone, was never "told" anything - and even the "weird" part of my experiences never went to the level other people talk about. It was because of the "weird stuff" I identified the "anti-aspect" in the picture, and eventually broke that down to the paranormal, because that's all the data we have to work with.

As far as his comment regarding paranormalists using "electronic devices" - how do you dispute EVPs obtained from my own attempt (or anyone's attempt) to straighten this out? Not going to be helpful? Seriously? Has he tried it?

He says "If we're in the alert, problem solving mode of consciousness, we are not going to have those experiences." How does he explain that I never knew the subject existed, until I was pointed to it to study? And in all that, never ONCE did these "weird" events reach the level they reached with other people. This stuff has been going on for over 6 decades, and never ONCE did it reach a level of mental "torment" ... someone explain THAT to me please.

To me, that's an indication of what I call (for lack of any term at all) the "paranormal front office." The entire picture seemed to "allow" certain "things" to happen for learning ... but they were not "allowed" to go beyond a certain point. The entire picture was given in a constructivist vein, and I was supposed to figure it all out. This shows a deliberate picture, which is directly tied to an empathic / caring approach, designed and monitored (so it doesn't get out of hand) for learning.

So why do people have negative experiences? Well, each alleged experience has to be taken as it sits. Some never happened, some did. Some were dreams based on information obtained from others, and some were real events. A lot of the abduction stuff - never happened. Some were even stories that were deliberately made up. Every story needs to be gone through again, separated into it's own category, and then conclusions can be reached. People get attacked on different levels in "haunted houses" or "haunted areas" ... well, what were you doing there to begin with? OH ... looking for evidence. I did that from the comfort of my living room recliner, and there was an "event" that happened because of it. It seems - if you go looking for trouble, you are going to find it.

I dunno - you tell me.  dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:32 pm

Jim have you ever thought that your rule in life is to get the info and release it to others. Not to actually have direct contact. What is your opinion on this.?

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi Dream Walker. Yes Chris told us he had things attached to him from the forest. Also in his flat with him, we all tried to help him, I spoke at long lengths to him about this and told him what to do to get rid of these things,but he called them his friends and used to encourage them. I think he somehow opened a doorway by encouraging these, and didn't know he had done it. We know Alister Crowley used to be very active in the forest and opened doorways. He lived near Rendlesham. Hope you are well.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:47 pm

"Jim have you ever thought that your rule in life is to get the info and release it to others. Not to actually have direct contact. What is your opinion on this.? "

maybe that is true Brenda ,but after 60 odd years ( and i'm sure they have been ! ) I reakon the poor fella should be in the loop by now !! Question I would ask what WE are meant to carry forward ,"watch out everyone there is a superwave headed our way" .Even if the president of the USA said that I cant see people running for cover can you ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Jim have you ever thought that your rule in life is to get the info and release it to others. Not to actually have direct contact. What is your opinion on this.?

There are 7+ billion people on this planet ... you tell me the "best way" to do this. I once talked to a "PhD researcher" in this subject who told me "Anyone who thinks they have all the answers deserves the laughter of the gods." What the hell kind of "research" is THAT? But this is what I deal with, and have dealt with for years with people. News flash ... it's gonna be what it's gonna be ... and I gave up worrying about it a long time ago. I did what I was supposed to do - not my problem what people do.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:04 pm

sunbern wrote:maybe that is true Brenda ,but after 60 odd years ( and i'm sure they have been ! ) I reakon the poor fella should be in the loop by now !! Question I would ask what WE are meant to carry forward ,"watch out everyone there is a superwave headed our way" .Even if the president of the USA said that I cant see people running for cover can you ?

This is why "prove me wrong." It takes the entire picture, and dumps it in the laps of people - welcome to constructivism. You can't just tell people this event is coming - you have to explain why you think this. Everything is written out - tear it apart - make your statements, but they don't. No one to date has pointed anything out that they believe is wrong, and why it's wrong. Again, not my problem.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:33 am

Jim, people will believe what they want, a ufo could land in front of some of them, and they would find an explanation as to why it wasnt what it was.No one can prove you wrong and mainly because they cant be bothered to look and see what is there. maybe you should try bringing it to a bigger audience, on one of those radio shows that deals with alternative subjects. they all have contact links and ask people to send in their experiences, and theories. they do interviews/discussions with people by skype.

Bernie, yes, what chance do we have as a planet, when people cant even get along on fb. i really dont understand why people have to try and prove they are right and everyone else is wrong, or argue and insult people. there are a lot of ungenuine people out there and people with massive egos.

Brenda, im well thankyou. got a lot of stuff im dealing with. it is tragic what happened to Chris. when you go back to the forest, perhaps you could do a little something in his memory. i didnt know him but i bet he would want you all to carry on with your visits.

Del, i hope things are good for you.

And why is the snow (we got some this morning, all gone quickly though) so odd these days?? its not like snow used to be, its almost like a foam consistency yet its hard. snow used to be powderey and soft.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:34 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Del, i hope things are good for you.
snow used to be powderey and soft.

I'm doing fine DW .. xx

I think its more like sleet than snow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:45 am

He says "If we're in the alert, problem solving mode of consciousness, we are not going to have those experiences." How does he explain that I never knew the subject existed, until I was pointed to it to study? And in all that, never ONCE did these "weird" events reach the level they reached with other people. This stuff has been going on for over 6 decades, and never ONCE did it reach a level of mental "torment" ... someone explain THAT to me please. wrote:

Maybe you should ask Graham Hancock what his opinion is on that question Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next