Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 4 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:20 am

Del. wrote: It seems that the dates or something else may have gone wrong somewhere... alien

"Dates" are our thing ... we always want "dates." It's not about the "date" ... it's about the arrival. THEY take care of the details. If this is supposed to be an "evacuation" - why the hell would you be worried about a "date."

Everything in this picture (as far as I'm concerned) was explained to us 12,000 years ago (in rounded numbers). ET was here because of the last event, and OUR event was already on its way - it was about halfway here back then. We were told to spread the word, we had 12,000 years to do this - how hard could it be?

The problem in the picture was the arrival of the religious elite. They popped up in this picture acting exactly like any religious group that knocked on your door today, claiming to have all the answers - as if they were some kind of "ambassadors of the heavenly realm."  

After 10,000 years of ever growing control oriented BS, all that's left of this information became christianity, and now, instead of ET coming before the event, it was Jesus and angels.

In 1 Corinthians 15 it states:
23 "But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come ..."

In 1 Thessalonians 4 it says: "16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air." (And if we add the last line from Corinthians) - "Then the end will come ..."

This is our lost information - or all that's left of it - and the only base change in this picture regards the cast of characters; ET replaces "Jesus and angels."

People believe the religious approach to this, and at this point I can add Brenda's comment: "Because if you believe you are right, and you are the one who have done the research, surely it must in your eyes be right."

In the eyes of the religious people - they ARE right - and you can't tell them any different. ALL of this goes back to my very first experience that said "The catholic church is wrong." The "catholic church" was all I knew about christianity at 5 years old ... and a study of the subject (that started almost 20 years later and lasted for another 20+ years) shows the understand of this religious approach MUST be tied to history.  The bottom line was that - yes - the catholic church WAS wrong ... however, it seems the base belief itself was also wrong ... verified by the fact THE EVENT NEVER HAPPENED. The "belief" continued into history for the simple reason "God COULDN'T be wrong." It's been 2000 years - and still - NOTHING.

Norman Perrin states:
In 1 Thessalonians the parousia, the coming of Jesus from heaven as
apocalyptic judge and redeemer, is imminent. When Paul speaks of “we
who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord” (1 Thes 4:15), he
clearly expects the event in his own lifetime. But 2 Thes 2:3-12 sets out an
elaborate program of what must first happen before that event can occur.
Not only has the apocalyptic imagery changed, but the whole tenor of the
expectation is different.
The New Testament: An Introduction. Norman Perrin

It's not about "the date" ... it's about the arrival. And they have been in our faces now for HOW LONG? All we have is confusion ... where is this "confusion" coming from? Why is "confusion" even IN this picture? Someone wants us - dead. Is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here" ... or is this - something else?

hmm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:29 am

Del. wrote:I came across this while reading certain subjects Bern, and to me it sounded like the perfect description...

snip.
'' if one were traveling the far reaches of the universe in search of a place called "Hell", it would be an accurate description of Earth and the inhabitants in its current condition''

Actually ... "HELL" is going to be the condition of this planet AFTER the event hits - most interesting picture will be the 400+ nuclear power plants melting down. What I find interesting is that the "problem spirits" (ex-human beings) who have made this mess, are not going to be able to travel anywhere to get away from it. Where are they going to go? There are no habitable planets to go to ... they will be stuck here in a dead solar system with no life ANYWHERE. Twisted Evil

I wouldn't want to be the "front office" having to straighten out THAT mess.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Back in the 70s and since, I have been told numerous times that they will be coming soon. Then I am told that they have no time, so one of our weeks could be many weeks to them. I am talking about ET contact. I have always thought that this Earth is a mirage of another, as it seems funny that we have doubles in other places. I know people have told me they have seen me in Egypt, America, and other places. Never been to either. I also have always thought this earth is Hell and a better place is out there somewhere. Maybe.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:15 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Back in the 70s and since, I have been told numerous times that they will be coming soon.  Then I am told that they have no time, so one of our weeks could be many weeks to them. I am talking about ET contact.

I've heard that before - and I don't buy it. Why? Our method of calculating time is so easy to do, an "advanced species" would have no problem figuring it out. On top of this, if what I had to say about the Maya Long Count was right, covering a picture of day at a time calculations of a rounded 45,000 years, that picture is so mathematically detailed it proves "they" know about "our" simple approach to time. Unless you think WE did it - from a time when we weren't even smart enough to wear shoes   chuckle

I have always thought that this Earth is a mirage of another, as it seems funny that we have doubles in other places. I know people have told me they have seen me in Egypt, America, and other places. Never been to either.

Allegedly, if I remember this right, we have like 7 "doubles" on the planet, and this doesn't take into consideration the people who have lived in the past who looked like us - or, we looked like them LOL.

I also have always thought this earth is Hell and a better place is out there somewhere. Maybe.

The data picture says yes ... unfortunately, there are no details d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:53 pm

the more I think about it the more I reakon that we are like zoo animals to them ,they may have many earth like planets where they are conducting experiments and collecting dna samples for the furtherment of their creations .I find it strange that Hitler was so obsessed with the` Master race `and his supposed involvement with the development of a type of spacecraft way before anyone else .Perhaps he had a sneak preview of what it was all about . And Perhaps `they` were gauging our reaction to their experiments on a more earthly scale ? now there's a thought !!

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:27 pm

sunbern wrote:the more I think about it the more I reakon that we are like zoo animals to them ,they may have many earth like planets where they are conducting experiments and collecting dna samples for the furtherment of their creations .I find it strange that Hitler was so obsessed with the` Master race `and his supposed involvement with the development of a type of spacecraft way before anyone else .Perhaps he had a sneak preview of what it was all about . And Perhaps `they` were gauging our reaction to their experiments on a more earthly scale ? now there's a thought !!

And - why wasn't I treated like a "zoo animal?" As far as Hitler goes, he had multiple psychological problems. If he was looking into space, he was looking at it through the eyes of a madman.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:12 am

Jim wrote:
As far as Hitler goes, he had multiple psychological problems. If he was looking into space, he was looking at it through the eyes of a madman.

Well I cant argue with that one... No

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:23 am

Jim wrote:
It seems another super-volcano is not looking good. One has to wonder the overall effect on these super-volcanoes when the gravity wave hits. If this were to go, along with Yellowstone alone - it's over.

Just a thought.
I wonder how this will affect ET, if what is generally put about ''bases on the moon, under our oceans  etc. etc.''   when the big one hits us?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:06 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:
It seems another super-volcano is not looking good. One has to wonder the overall effect on these super-volcanoes when the gravity wave hits. If this were to go, along with Yellowstone alone - it's over.

Just a thought.
I wonder how this will affect ET, if what is generally put about ''bases on the moon, under our oceans  etc. etc.''   when the big one hits us?

If everything's right, the idea would be to "get out of Dodge" before it hits. "We" won't see this until it's too late - they know much more about the event location than we do. It was half-way here 12,000 years ago - and everything points to "we were warned." We just - screwed it all up.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:08 pm

I was listening to a discussion the other night in which they were chatting about how wrong the calendar is, they said that this also meant the Mayan calendar is wrong and what was the 2012 year is actually this year. (even though time is a man made concept )

Something i have never heard of before is a "leap second " during the New Years eve London fireworks on bbc it was announced that the 10 second countdown was actually one second longer due to the addition of the "leap second". apparently leap seconds have been added many times and is due to the slowing down of the earths rotation. I find this odd, i mean what difference does it make ?? something about it feels off. ( could just be the critical thinker in me Wink "

Crows latest lunar wave footafe for anyone interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCkZLmhl3-I&feature=em-uploademail

Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:00 pm

I've heard this "calculation problem" before, but never bothered to look into it. I figured with all the "scholars" looking at this, SOMEONE would be able to straighten it out ... call me when you do chuckle

Coming in from my angle, the 44,000 BC start date calculates 3 zodiacal signs in repeating appearances over and over at sunrise until Dec 2012. It goes out of sync before this, and out of sync after this. This is a hell of a calculation attempt, and it works. So the long count isn't off - is our calendar off? Doesn't matter - all it's supposed to represent is Bolon Yokte's return.

You should look up what the scholars have to say about this. I'll look at that vid when I get back; I'm stepping out lol!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:20 pm

I definitely think they have us in the palm of their skinny hands and the reason they are not more in our faces is because they are perfectly able to `study` us anytime they want and without us ( or rather I should say their selected guinea pigs) knowing a darned thing about it .They do something to their chosen abductees at a very young age and from then on you're theirs to be taken whenever they want .I know it's hard to take that on board but that's the way I see it ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:14 pm

But that has never happened to me. I was never asked to do ANYTHING. I could (and have) quit this any time I felt like it ... the only thing that made me come back was curiosity. On top of this, I have had 6-decades to review this picture, and my first question would be: Why would - whoever - have gone this route? If deception was part of the game, why start an entirely new approach when the other would have worked just as well? Why is it that every aspect of my experiences is directly opposed to what others have gone through? Why have I never "met" anyone? That alone takes the aspect of "ego" right out of the picture. Why was I never "told" anything - and instead of the classical teaching approach, why was constructivism used? After reviewing this information for more years than I want to think about, I can't find "used" in this picture at all.

You can't lump all "contact" pictures in the same bag ... each one has to be taken separately and analyzed to see what is really going on. They don't have to "study" us ... they know exactly how stupid we are and how to manipulate us to accomplish their goals. Don't think so? ... they're doing it. Look at the mess we're in.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:05 pm

sunbern wrote:I definitely think they have us in the palm of their skinny hands and the reason they are not more in our faces is because they are perfectly able to `study` us anytime they want and without us ( or rather I should say their selected guinea pigs) knowing a darned thing about it .They do something to their chosen abductees at a very young age and from then on you're theirs to be taken whenever they want .I know it's hard to take that on board but that's the way I see it ..

I agree with this Bernie, i think there are a multitude of seemingly different aspects to this, including, spirits, bigfoots, shadow people and the rest, the knowledge they have about each and every one of us, the ability to appear as different things to us, either freindly or not and i think its all the same one thing, it can be whoever or whatever and knows everything.

Jim, you may be being abducted every night and not know anything about it. im finding it hard to look at stuff at the mo in regards to the calendar post, my heads so full of other stuff i have going on, i cant really concentrate too well at the moment.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:I agree with this Bernie, i think there are a multitude of seemingly different aspects to this, including, spirits, bigfoots, shadow people and the rest, the knowledge they have about each and every one of us, the ability to appear as different things to us, either freindly or not and i think its all the same one thing, it can be whoever or whatever and knows everything.

And - it's in a context of keeping us from knowing ANYTHING regarding 1) what is coming, and 2) who is here because of it.

Jim, you may be being abducted every night and not know anything about it.

And that "not knowing" has been the pattern for 6+ decades. Why is that, considering what everyone else has been seemingly going through?

im finding it hard to look at stuff at the mo in regards to the calendar post, my heads so full of other stuff i have going on, i cant really concentrate too well at the moment.

OK ... do what you have to do.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:24 pm

you ,are here to get the message across,if no one takes any notice it's not your fault ( despite everything you have done and researched ) like Brenda say's they have convinced you it is coming and you have convinced most of us but it's not enough Evil or Very Mad surely THEY can see it hasn't worked ,they hav'nt told you, you didn't try hard enough ,but they probably have got you and a whole load of others given different tasks marked down as promising human material . Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Even if you got some people in a more prominent position to listen most others wouldnt. i dont think anything would convince a majority of people. short of a landing on the white house lawn or something of a similar magnitude most people would either ignore it and carry on as normal or find some way of debunking it. i dont know what if anything would truly wake this world up. and it is bloody frustrating.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:28 pm

sunbern wrote:you ,are here to get the message across,if no one takes any notice it's not your fault ( despite everything you have done and researched ) like Brenda say's they have convinced you it is coming and you have convinced most of us but it's not enough  Evil or Very Mad  surely THEY can see it hasn't worked ,they hav'nt told you, you didn't try hard enough ,but they probably have got you and a whole load of others given different tasks marked down as promising human material . Idea

As far as "convincing" goes, it's all based on the data involved. "Convinced" would mean all the information is in, and final conclusions have been reached. If that were the case, I'd be sitting with my feet up relaxing and not trying to find the "remarks" of others, hence the repeated line - prove me wrong.

This ties in with "no one taking notice" because I have never asked anyone to just believe what I have to say ... again, and at the risk of being repetitious, they are supposed to prove me wrong. This is what they do best, and counterarguments over topics have flown around this subject for decades ... except for what I have to say. I'm looking for something I might have missed ... and as far as "...they probably have got you and a whole load of others..." - no, they haven't "got me." This work needs to be proven wrong, and on that day, you watch and see how fast I "leave this behind."

From day one, this entire picture has been about the information we seem to have lost. It was never about "them" (hence I have never MET anyone) so ego is out the window. The never "told me anything" (hence lies and deception are also out the window). If there's an error in this - I did it.

Were the information "pieces" a deception? This is why this picture is still ongoing. Until this is finalized (ALL the information is in), to date, it stands a very good chance of happening, but I'm not "convinced" of ANYTHING. I fell on my face once in this picture, it ain't gonna happen again. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:33 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Even if you got some people in a more prominent position to listen most others wouldnt. i dont think anything would convince a majority of people. short of a landing on the white house lawn or something of a similar magnitude most people would either ignore it and carry on as normal or find some way of debunking it. i dont know what if anything would truly wake this world up. and it is bloody frustrating.

Best way to answer this is - I was never told I was going to "save the world." As close as that ever got was when I was 6 or so, and all that was said was that I was going to tell people things. Technically, I've done that already - outcome is not my responsibility.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:44 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Crows latest lunar wave footafe for anyone interested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCkZLmhl3-I&feature=em-uploademail

Knew I forgot something. OK, what is this?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:14 pm

yeah me too sorry Sam my bad manners ,I did look at it ,is it some kind of shock wave that they recorded ? space is such an unknown ,still absolutely full of secrets . I cant wait until they launch the James Webb telescope next year they should be able to show the American flag waving in a lunar shock wave I would think ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:10 pm

I took a quick look before I went out ... just got back. Seems - I dunno - the guy behind this thinks the moon is a hologram image or something. Seriously? whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:34 am

Yes he does believe its a hologram/something covering up whats really there. The wave that you see go acoss was originally only filmed by him in 2012 i think. since then others around the world have also captured this same wave at different times. sometimes there are two waves, it goes across the moon in different places each time. he doesnt think its a shock wave or a heat signature. his footage has been tested and is genuine, its not a camera or telescope fault.
On some of the different captures there are dark objects that fly across the moon very fast. there is one bit of footage where the wave seems to displace everything on the surface as it sweeps across. It looks like a wave of water going over the surface.
he thinks its like a reset, thats all he can liken it too.
whatever it is its very odd but i think its interesting. he does have loads of other stuff he chats about and i dont agree with a lot of it, but i think the lunar wave stuff is his best stuff. at first he couldnt figure out what it was and the hologram theory is his best guess. i dont know about a hologram but can see why he thinks that. no one has come up with an explanation as to what it actually is.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:45 am

I didn't find anything useful - but if I were to guess (like everyone else it seems) I'd say it was connected to lunar seismic activity before I went anywhere else. dunno

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2006/15mar_moonquakes

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:05 am

Interesting explanation Jim. okay so obviously the earth and moon are very different, but i wouldnt expect to see the sweeping across if it were a quake. now i dont know what i would expect to see, but this somehow looks too precise. Quakes here dont sweep across the whole planet so i wouldnt of expected them to do that on the moon. well unless the moon is hollow. lol. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next