Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 6 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Del for the last 30 years all my lectures have been about the british witness s, no one have heard about them, but myself and Dot interviewed about 20 witness s. Some stopped along the road, taxi drivers, dog walkers, lovers at daisy Walk,Farmers and the couple who lived at edge of forest, actually saw the runway lights get hit, and the electrician who repaired the lights. we had loads of people come forward before it went in the papers. There was also fishermen, who saw the lights and the lighthouse men. Over the years i have stll been interviewing people, Dot moved down to near Southhampton in 1985, but i am still plodding on, not particurally about 1980 incident, lots have happened down there since. It is just a very magical place to be. There are also lots of crashed aircraft, buried in the forest ,left where they crashed. We have found several with a metal detecter. Be good to talk to you at some stage.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:17 pm

Hehe we got a list of people we want to talk to we really do but my busy work schedule at the mo means we have hardly had any time to get back into the forest even .If I won the lotto mate I'd take us all over to meet jim and tour the ufo hotspots in the states.Not sure Brenda would come though  ( she hates planes ) Smile Mybe that's got something to do with some of the more offworld journeys she has made throughout her life....... Wink

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:36 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:50 pm

There was a lot going on back then ... I wonder why chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 6 Great%20leap%20forward

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:55 am

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml it's the old chestnut my friend just depends on who you believe Very Happy

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:40 am

sunbern wrote:http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml    it's the old chestnut my friend just depends on who you believe Very Happy  

Yep ... kinda like sitting at a gambling table and betting everything you have that you are right chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:32 am

Looks like we could experience another big bang next year. 2017. Well according to the tabloid newspapers anyway..... affraid

http://earthsky.org/space/asteroid-2013-tx68-uncertain-trajectory-closest-earth-mar-5-2016

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tech/nasa-admits-theres-a-chance-7448889 d'oh

Last edited by Del. on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:48 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Del for the last 30 years all my lectures have been about the british witness s, no one have heard about them, Be good to talk to you at some stage.

I would certainly love to talk to you Brenda, I done some research yesterday on the net looking for the British witnesses, and yes as you said I could not find any, nobody knows about them, I came across a Larry warren interview with Garry Heseltine which I watched, it seems he does not feel happy with the Penistone/Burroughs side of the story at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koTbIW9vy-M

I also watched a few of your interviews with various people over the years, another witness I had not heard of was Steve La Plume, just goes to show, it only takes 30 years for the story to resurface and they all come out of the woodwork.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:46 am

I'm gonna ask, because I don't look into these topics. With all the people who allegedly are looking, SOMEONE should eventually find SOMETHING dunno

Is there anything in this topic that would classify as hard data answers, or is it all still a mess?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:12 pm

Still a right old mess Jim. I was reading a book last night it said In 2012 there was going to be a big earthquake in San Francisco, destroying most of it. Did i miss this? This was a message given by White Eagle. Who is a Indian, but can also change into ET. The book started off alright but as it went along the predictions got weird and havent happened. The ones in america havent as far as i know. The ones in England some have, he said england was going to have a lot of floods between 2012 and 2017. Life is very strange and gets stranger.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Sounds par for the course hmm

This is why I stay on topic ... is there an event coming, or not? Based on everything - I'd say yes.

Spent the last 4 days dealing with a piece of this puzzle that's been sitting on a shelf in my head for years. What's up with the Georgia Guidestone's alleged "misspelling" of the word pseudonym? Why did this "professional" company allow this mistake to continue without fixing it? Wrote to them - no answer. d'oh

Bottom line as far as I'm concerned, it's not a mistake. "Pseudonyn" is a hidden double entendre, it has another meaning and ties to the "survivor" rules on the stones. Frankly, I don't see any earthbound "survivors" in this, but ... dunno

Basically, the message is to christians and deals with the idea that if you think Jesus is coming to save you - guess again.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 pm

how soon do you think that event could be Jim ?

I have a nagging feeling something very bad is about to happen, not personal but something in the world. thats all i get though, just a nagging feeling that i cant get rid of.

maybe its just me,i feel really flat at the mo.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:25 pm

There's no way to say, but as far as I'm concerned "focus" is not supposed to be on the event, it's supposed to be on the "arrival." THEY will take care of the details.

Ran into (again) another one of those "weird" talking with someone - and then POOF ... gone events. Without confusing the picture with details, the person I was speaking with had a daughter who was an expert regarding the grammar in the language I was tracking. I presented my case, he basically agreed with me that some scholars went in one direction, others believed something else. He went into why his daughter didn't believe this particular scholar was right regarding a particular aspect of grammar translation, I presented more facts, and suddenly he said it could be my information was right, but (wait for it) neither this person or his daughter KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT Shocked Sent more data, haven't heard anything - again. How can she NOT KNOW when we were talking about it? WTF is going on?

I did not explain what I was doing and why I was looking at this picture, it was all straight language and grammar questions and answers. I'm not one for conspiracies without proof, but this is getting a little weird.
hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:55 pm

remote viewing is fact ,I believe there are folks out there hanging a line out waiting for a bite jim especially if you get a bit warm to the truth ( Garry McKinnon perfect example ) ,Brenda's phone is tapped and has been for a long time, this site is being watched you may depend ,it's important their secret stays that way ( we can only guess at the agenda ) but I often wonder how far we will be allowed to go ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:58 pm

I get that feeling too Sam .Time for a change is what I am getting ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:19 pm

sunbern wrote:remote viewing is fact ,I believe there are folks out there hanging a line out waiting for a bite jim especially if you get a bit warm to the truth ( Garry McKinnon perfect example ) ,Brenda's phone is tapped and has been for a long time, this site is being watched you may depend ,it's important their secret stays that way ( we can only guess at the agenda ) but I often wonder how far we will be allowed to go ..

I'm not particularly worried about it ... all I'm doing is what was presented to me, and technically 1) I wasn't even asked to do it, and 2) I have no clue who was behind it all - but I can guess based on the component parts available. I enjoy it - always have.

As far as what's going on (if something is going on) they don't answer to me, they answer to the front office.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:56 am

Mmmm, that's interesting, ''mind games''..... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:23 am

Weird traces back to the 90s when the first alien approach information I had was now included in the overall picture I was writing since '89. I copyright everything, and there never was a problem until I copyrighted THAT piece ... it vanished from the copyright office. Shocked They sent me my money back, apologized, and that was that. It was like - I think someone keeps an eye on things watching what is written and copyrighted?

Then in 2004, I was planning to move out with what I had back then - boom - a really bizarre car wreck that left me screwed up for years. Then another weird car wreck a couple of years ago. Is it all just a "looks like" coincidence? dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:37 pm

it cant be coincidences Jim,it happens way too much for that or paranoia. i have regularly had problems with my landline and skype etc, when discussing certain subjects and only those kind of subjects. clicking on my phone ,the person im speaking with at the time hears/heard it too, way too many times for coincidence or anything else.that started back in 2010,a few monts after joining that other forum. it still happens now,but its never if im discussing the price of bread or mundane everyday things. skype too,the connection drops every single time i discuss those subjects. my computer, fb and skype being hacked all connected to that forum,or at least after joining it and all the weird shit kicking off big time in my life. i havent had stuff published or written stuff like you Jim or Brenda, so why does this stuff happen and who is controlling it. i mean they have to be keeping tabs all the time ,to know when you are chatting about stuff. ive said before on here, my voice has been effected at times and my hands have been stopped from being able to type properley,the words on screen are jumbled and make no sense,its like my fingers and hands have this force in them that i cant control,its very intense.
all this stuff thats happened to each of us cant be coincidence. and why,what other reason could it be other than we are close to the truth. or is it all just one big game.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:11 pm

Part of it's paranormal, part isn't ... it's human; where the dividing line is, sometimes is puzzling. It doesn't make any sense to me at all - they can't win ... period. Why fight something you can't beat?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:22 pm

Hi Sam. Welcome to the land of Big Brother. We are watching you. My friends had no trouble at all with their phones or computors, until they started talking about UFOs. Now when we talk we try not to mention the obvious and all goes well. When bernie and me talk at night the phone goes haywire, one night last week it hurt my ears when they clicked into us. I am afraid i used some rather explicite language, unusual for me, but it did the trick, they shut it off. This happen most nights, dont know what they are worried about. Makes you wonder what they think we know that they dont.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:16 pm

As close as I ever got to anything weird on a phone, was a message on the land line answering machine back somewhere around 2000. All it said was "Archangel Michael" ...and then click. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:48 am

Del. wrote:Mmmm, that's interesting, ''mind games''..... Shocked

Here's some more good buddy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngs1p4vGBnM

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:50 pm

Jim has just told me he cant get on here ,it may be nothing but what were we just talking about Evil or Very Mad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:15 pm

It's good now ... someone musta hit a phone pole in Canada chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next