Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 5 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:01 am

Mad the answers are there somewhere ,maybe the time is not right ." A very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky" crazy horse

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:43 am

That was a nice quote Bern......I wonder why he was called crazy horse ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:23 am

Hey Bernie ... what the hell is this? chuckle

(From Bernard Hunt.)

Hi Jim,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Bernard

Confirm that you know Bernard: https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=0-iky045md-7f&t=ssuw&tracking=eml-guest-invite-cta&ek=invite_guest&sharedKey=neRpsrhR&invitationId=6107521574833836032

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:39 am

Hehe ,ignore it fella linkedin does it's own thing ,just added a few and I guess it thought it would add all my contacts ,yours is on the way Del !!!!! lol! Erich just replied http://www.daniken.com/e/biography.shtml rotf

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:40 pm

Finally got around to Erich ... there's stuff I never knew dunno

He was diagnosed as a pathological liar, while being convicted of a bunch of stuff you can read here:
http://michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/2013/04/chariots-frauds-real-erich-von-daniken/ as well as other places, like Wiki (with references).

His work is considered BS (which would connect to the pathology - easy to lie) and he has a net worth (allegedly) of 30 million.

With regards to the ancient alien picture shoved down our throats for decades, and the diagnosis involved:

The very fact that a lie could be found out does not affect the pathological liar. They have an inability to consider the consequences or even fear being found out. It’s as if the pathological liar believes they are smarter than everyone and will never be found out.

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/caregivers/2014/09/6-subtle-characteristics-of-the-pathological-liar/

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:03 pm

There's no denying he has all the qualifications to make a good politician chuckle ,but give the guy a bit of slack ,he certainly thinks outside the box ,and his theories are finding credence in academia and don't forget he was banging away at the scientific establishment long before the bible was a contencious issue and being scrutinised in the way is now.And the most important thing of all I wouldn't be wasting your time here if it wasn't for Erich ,blees his cotton socks rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:41 pm

that said I would love to read some of Michael Heisers research ( your first link )... I am not blinkered and am curious to read all authors who have something to contribute to the debate .There is no denying von daniken is a flambouyant character and has made an huge pile of dosh on what now appears to be someone else's theory ( now where have I heard that one before Bren ) isn't it always that way and the sour grapes brigade then come out in force ,.wouldn't it be amazing if a mere simpleton had nailed it for once ,likeable rogues seem to rise right to the top so often in society ,I guess saying what people WANT to hear as opposed to the researched material of those trained to decipher the truth sells tv shows and glossy magazines .. ...but sometimes surely a lifelong study of a subject by an individual not following a well trodden academic path may just reveal some very interesting and groundbreaking results ,it certainly wouldn't be a first .. Idea ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:42 pm

sunbern wrote:There's no denying he has all the qualifications to make a good politician chuckle  ,but give the guy a bit of slack ,he certainly thinks outside the box ,

Yeah, and one more thing ... pathological liars do not suddenly become "normal" ... this would tie into the next statement.

and his theories are finding credence in academia

Really? What theories where, and what "academia" connections?

and don't forget he was banging away at the scientific establishment long before the bible was a  contencious issue and being scrutinised in the way is now.

It's his methodology that's in question. Even the ancient astronaut idea was stolen from others who originally worked on it and developed it.

And the most important thing of all I wouldn't be wasting your time here if it wasn't for Erich ,blees his cotton socks rotf

I know the rhetoric, I have a few of his books from the old days when I honestly thought they were part of something - but the aren't. I'm looking at a 2010 book now since this started, and yeah, I could see a conversation - but the problem is his pathology. I couldn't trust him as far as I could throw a grand piano. It would be like someone saying - yeah, I used to be a sociopath, but I got better. It doesn't work like that.

This is exactly how the religious elite shoved it up our butts ... and people just accepted it. Sorry, Homie don't play that.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:54 pm

sunbern wrote:that said I would love to read some of Michael Heisers research

This is his quote:
Degrees aren’t the last word; clear thinking with no degree is better than poor thinking with one.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:12 pm

or put another way a head filled with too much intellect leaves little room for common sense !!!!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:44 pm

How did you get that ... out of that? confused

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:45 am

chuckle I'll read the banter and just chuckle.......Bern your a star. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Jim wrote:How did you get that ... out of that? confused
my mum used to say it so it's good enough for me Laughing it's true anyway two incredibly brainy girls .one my ex and the other my daughter definitely bear it out !!!!!!!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:12 pm

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:35 am

So back at Rendlesham...... http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/top-secret-ufo-documents-prove-7444822

Looks like we have another Roswell.... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:02 am

OK ... so where is the dividing line (if one exists) regarding the information we have? Taken as it sits, to me anyway, this was always a constructivist piece to the overall "reality" picture ... even the symbols involved were never defined.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:19 pm

Dont think truth will ever come out Del. Halt told myself and Dot, back in 1983 that the truth of what happened will never be released. He told us at the time if the truth came out governments would topple. Russia.America and Britain. Well we know something happened to much evidence from British witness s, also from man who saw the russian sub out in our waters. All the security Guards who are talking were all drugged and told what to say . The thing people dont seem to realise is this all started to happen back in November 1979. Plenty of evidence for this. Why people think this was to do with just the americans, dont know half, i give up trying to tell people but they just want to believe the lies they have been told for the last 35 years. A book will be released soon titled The Truth on Rendlesham. This book is about the timeline of which things actually happened.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:05 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:The thing people dont seem to realise is this all started to happen back in November 1979.

Regarding "this all started" ... define "all."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:04 pm

sorry lost you for a while there ( didn't get any notifications ) i'll let Brenda give you the finer details but she has got records of many craft sightings ( mostly by Brits ) leading up to 1980 incident .the skies around Rendlesham were a ufo hotspot .Brenda's files ,notes and maps record these sightings both before 1980 and right through to the 1990's ( and to present day ) .John Hanson's series of books haunted skies contain loads of Brenda's records ( volume 8 is a particularly good reference to the 1980's ) ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:56 pm

OK ... "sightings" is a good enough explanation. I don't get into the details with sightings because I have no need to. They fit into my picture under the heading "why now" which fits the overall parameters of the "it is coming" picture.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:39 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Dont think truth will ever come out Del. .

I thought the truth had already been told Brenda, by the people who had gone through that experience on that night at Rendlesham.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:23 am

Del havent you noticed how all the players involved in the incident 1980, are all telling different stories, also so far we have 7 different landing sites. Penniston is now not talking and have fell out with everyone. Borroughs and Bustinza are coming over here in April, to walk the forest. Last year when John came over i spent 3 days with him, took him to the forrestry hut and introduced him to the head forester. What followed was like a comedy film, John shouting and telling them to close the forest down as it was dangerous to people, as it is filled with radiation from the craft, which landed in 80. He told them where to stay away from, funny thing was that was the place John had taken me to over the 3 days. Why would he go there if he knew there was radiation? I have spent a lot of time with these guys, if you go into their stories they dont make sense. John B. says Penniston is telling lies. Larry says they all are, Halt says Larry wasnt there, etc. So the story goes on. The people to believe are the British, they have no reason to lie.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:59 pm

Ahh humanity chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:58 pm

the key witnesses ( us ) were given the truth drug sodium pentothal when they got back to base Del that coupled with the fact that they were probably tired after their ordeal in the forest most of the night didn't help .my guess would be that any of them
that got remotely close to the actual truth with their story were either paid off or flown back to the states ..as Brenda says if you want the real truth the handful of British witnesses held the key and again several of those were paid to keep quiet or moved away ( with a bit of government help I'm sure ....)

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:57 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Del havent you noticed how all the players involved in the incident 1980, are all telling different stories, also so far we have 7 different landing sites..

No not of late Brenda, I thought there was only one version, and that's the Penniston, Burroughs, version that was made into a documentary, I know Larry warren had a book, Left at East Gate and I have read most of the story, but was not aware of what you have just said, I shall have to do some research.

Strange, I was not aware that any Brits were involved Bern.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next