Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 40 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:52 am

sunbern wrote:"the brotherhood " sounds very masonic to me. Wish we had some fresh material to work with fella's ,The term `give us a break ` just came to mind Exclamation

Apparently that's what they turned into bern, Masons.

This passage from the book sounds familiar...
''snip''
The Popol Vuh then tells in symbolism what Custodians (ET) did to early Homo sapiens to reduce human intelligence and intellectual vision:

Then the Heart of Heaven blew mist into their eyes, which clouded their sight as when a mirror is breathed upon. Their eyes were covered and they could see only what was close, only that was clear to them. In this way the wisdom and all the knowledge of the four men [first Homo sapiens/ . . . were destroyed.

The above passage echoes the Biblical Adam and Eve story in which "revolving swords" had been placed to block human access to important knowledge. It also suggests a Custodial intention that human beings should never learn about the world beyond the obvious and superficial.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:37 am

sunbern wrote:perfect explanation Jim ,now we all know where we stand (  i have always believed your theories are spot on ) we are now in limbo ,acceptance of these theories ( even if it was by the whole of humanity ) leaves us where ?

That's up to you to figure out and explain to yourself on a level you understand. I always used the base idea of the Matrix as an analogy; you wake up to find that you have been programmed since birth to understand a world that doesn't exist.  

the question i would ask is would acceptance alter the structure of society drastically ? and if it did would we all go and build Anderson shelters and stockpile food ? i think not .

Once you begin to understand what isn't "real" - you need to figure out what IS real and go on from there. It's like contacting whatever is floating around in Rendlesham ... do you really know who that is? What has been learned? Nothing. Hmm ...  hmm

I'm not "building" anything ... for me the best line in the experience picture (before it all went to hell in a handbasket) was given to Landi Mellas:

‘But before we go, I want you to look at the sky.' He turned his eyes
upward. The night sky hued into an ominous blood red as a vacuum of
total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes
were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere
surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its limit, like a rubber band on the
verge of snapping apart. I felt an uneasiness that at any second the sky
would crack open like a delicate egg.
Although I was only seven, from the deepest recesses of my soul erupted a
knowingness of a catastrophic future event for planet Earth. I knew time
was running out. Urgency was upon us. The tall being's voice once again
brought me back to the present. 'If you see the sky such as this, you will
know we are coming.'

She was told…
… you will have had to decide during your lifetime whether you will
come with us or stay on Earth. You always have a choice. We will never
force you. If conditions require that we do return to remove some of your
population, there will be no time for deciding then. You will either
immediately come with us, or you will not. Therefore, think carefully on
this.  

Acceptance by the powers that be would'nt change much would it ? maybe i'm just not getting this but what do you think would happen ?

What anyone does - is up to them. As far as TPTB ... what are they going to do - get pissed off and blow up the planet? Somehow - I don't think so. They've never popped up in my life ... unlike the stories we've heard from other people. I think there are parameters - they know what these parameters are - and if they step over the line there's gonna be - a problem.

This is a picture YOU have to put together so that YOU understand it ... gee, maybe I'm wrong ... dunno ... all I can say is, welcome to constructivism.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:52 am

Del. wrote:
This passage from the book sounds familiar...
''snip''
The Popol Vuh then tells in symbolism what Custodians (ET) did to early Homo sapiens to reduce human intelligence and intellectual vision:

Ummm ... "ET" is not in that text.

The Popol Vuh then tells in symbolism what Custodians
did to early Homo sapiens to reduce human intelligence and
intellectual vision ...

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:59 pm

" This is a picture YOU have to put together so that YOU understand it ... gee, maybe I'm wrong ... dunno ... all I can say is, welcome to constructivism. " if someone comes along and proves that were all off the hook !!!!

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:07 pm

Ummm ... "ET" is not in that text.

The Popol Vuh then tells in symbolism what Custodians
did to early Homo sapiens to reduce human intelligence and
intellectual vision ...

the implication is tempting Del proof my friend is altogether another thing Exclamation  which leaves us with who the custodians were ,i must admit a year or two back i would have pinned that to the et mast but is is'nt et's style if you ask me ,i dont think interference is their bag at all (i.e Hiroshima,although difficult one because i do think they have shut down other neuclear weapons storage areas ) ) we are on our own until the big one heads our way i'm thinking and i'm guessing we will have some notice ( look up ! ) after that it seems some of us may have a choice hmmmmm.

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:43 pm

sunbern wrote:if someone comes along and proves that were all off the hook !!!!

Actually, we're all back in the soup cuz there isn't another direction to go that I've seen.

With regard to that Popal Vuh text ... if taken just as it sits, the approach is the same as always.

The Popul Vuh states that mankind had been created to
be a servant of the "gods." The "gods" are quoted:
"Let us make him who shall nourish and sustain us!
What shall we do to be invoked, in order to be remembered
on earth? We have already tried with our first
creations, our first creatures; but we could not make
them praise and venerate us. So, then, let us try to
make obedient, respectful beings who will nourish and
sustain us."

Who thinks like that, and is human? That's so freaking ego-centered / narcissistic it isn't funny.

It's a "religious" text, the "original ideas" come from whom? The antisocial controllers. Can't have "control" without a doctrine / belief system. Who are "the gods?" Basically, all that was left of our original understanding of "what's going on up in the sky" - and that shit had been compromised for HOW LONG?

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:36 pm

it seemed like a mess up even back then ,i think we are missing a vital link in the chain which may only come to light if archaeologists reveal what they know .i still think the truth is being supressed and until they share more of their discoveries we will remain in the dark. Rolling Eyes .It is absolutely tragic the ammount of ancient artifacts that are being trashed by the rebels in Syria.Sad

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:45 pm

sunbern wrote:i think we are missing a vital link in the chain which may only come to light if archaeologists reveal what they know .i still think the truth is being supressed   and until they share more of their discoveries we will remain in the dark. Rolling Eyes .

Archeologists won't go in that direction - that's the job of psychologists. Technically, I shouldn't be doing this either, but someone has at least try and iron this out, and to me it's just apparent. I did have a psychologist tell me:

Interesting your thoughts on psychopathy, another favourite topic of mine. I have sometimes wondered if the natural course of evolution would lead to a cosmic hierarchy dominated by psychopaths. Now I know better, that such an outcome could not manifest to any appreciable degree, because it would violate deeper Laws.

He never did explain what those "deeper laws" were supposed to be. I mean, to me it's this simple - you have a topic (what's going on up in the sky), you add to that a desire to control (motivation), they "make up shit" as an explanatory reason "why they are there" (we'd call it religious doctrine today), there is NO counter information, and the people just go along with it. Add to this the fact it is STILL GOING ON TODAY - and HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED - begs a really simple question: How far back in time can you trace this? I traced it back to a starting point of "about" 10,000 BC. It got so bad it was shut down C 7200 BC, and then it came back C 4000 BC. It kicked into overdrive C 3300 BC, and our "history" goes on from there. Our "history" (From Egypt and Sumer onward) is nothing but a history of control with a single focus - "We know what's going on in the sky - follow us."

dunno

It is absolutely tragic the ammount of ancient artifacts that are being trashed by the rebels in Syria.Sad

Yeah well, welcome to planet earth (see our "history" for a full explanation). d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:35 am

which leaves us with who the custodians were wrote:

From the book.
''snip''
THE IDEA THAT human beings are a slave race owned by an extraterrestrial society is not a new one. It was expressed thousands of years ago in mankind's earliest recorded civilizations. The first of those civilizations was Sumeria: a remarkably advanced society which arose in the Tigris-Euphrates River valley between 5000 and 4000 B.C., and flourished as a major civilization by 3500 B.C. * Like other ancient societies which arose in the Mesopotamian region, Sumeria left records stating that humanlike creatures of extraterrestrial origin had ruled early human society as Earth's first monarchs. Those alien people were often thought of as "gods." Human priests acted as mere intermediaries between the alien "gods" and the human population.That leaves me to invent a new label based upon the "gods' " apparent relationship to the human race. For lack of anything better, I will simply refer to them as the "Custodial" society, meaning that specific extraterrestrial society (or succession of societies) which appears to have had ownership and custody of the Earth since prehistory. For brevity, I will often refer to them simply as "Custodians."

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:19 am

Del. wrote:
From the book.
''snip''
THE IDEA THAT human beings are a slave race owned by an extraterrestrial society is not a new one. It was expressed thousands of years ago in mankind's earliest recorded civilizations.  ...

Yeah I was reading that yesterday ... he's interpreting the "religious doctrine" aspect as actual truth with an "ET" addition, instead of made up "control" rhetoric.

What I'm going to do is toss this back to you and you can look up what needs to be verified and what needs to be trashed. It's like his dating for homo sapiens sapiens:

Homo sapiens sapiens appeared a mere 30,000 years ago—some say only 10,000 to 20,000 years ago.

Is that right? Welcome to constructivism whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:32 pm

Gee - what odd timing. Suddenly DropBox is stopping file sharing with the public folder as of March next year. One down, one to go hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:03 pm

someone's getting windy out there and i'm not talkin hurricanes ,the internet is a dangerous tool in the hands of the `seekers ` of the truth ,some one is getting warm somewhere ( i wonder who ? ) while the rest of society watch strictly ( come dancing ) and the soaps . Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:33 pm

BTW - I saw that article about Vlochós you sent me. Should be interesting when they get it all straightened out.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:41 pm

efharisto ! something to get your teeth into over the holl's Idea will ask Collins what he knows when i get a minute .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:57 am

Nice to know you know a bit of Greek Bern... But ''Signomi'' you left the ''K'' before the ''H'' out '''Hehe'' merry Christmas mate... santa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:12 pm

That "K" seems to be more a pronunciation variable, not spelling.

-------

https://theoratorium.canadian-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=43

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40