Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 21 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:36 am

Ugh ... OK, I finished this last night. Based on the amount of material there is to go through, and leaving scant comments here and there in the new added text, all I can say is that this is going to take awhile.

Options are - wait till I'm done, or, take a copy (.DOC or PDF - let me know) and you can add your own 2-cents and we can discuss it as you do that.

All I can say is that the amount of deceptive energy that was put into this is unbelievable. She started out simply, had the base idea, was infected by mental "classical teaching" methodology, and was off the track in no time.

What began as a simple picture at 7 years old (it is coming - we'll take care of you IF that's what YOU want) became a storm of painted pictures, made up explanations, and the "Nordic" (as she called him) seemingly gave up and walked out. That simple picture, became this picture by the end of it all.

“What exactly is going to happen?” I asked him.
A number of non-terrestrial beings from all corners of your universe, and even into other realms of existence, have been granted permission to observe what will take place, and what is already taking place on your planet. Presently, the human species stands at the precipice of a shift in consciousness, the magnitude of which does not happen very often within your dimension. The Earth is more important than those who live upon it even realize. Because your planet is one of duality, the outcome of this event could end up one of two ways. But either way, what transpires on your planet will have tremendous consequences for other systems, both in and out of your dimensional space.

“How will this shift of consciousness take place?” I asked.
By the very thought patterns of humans, the consciousness of the human race will either shift into an expanded and more enlightened awareness, or it will once again plunge into the recesses of darkness. In other words, if the majority of human thoughts are directed toward Love, then the consciousness of humanity will shift toward the light. If the majority of human thoughts are directed toward Fear, then the consciousness will shift into darkness and destruction. It will be one way or the other. This time there is no middle ground. There are many enlightened souls presently incarnated on Earth, working diligently to shift the consciousness into the light of truth. We are here to observe the process and the outcome of this shift.
“But where will you watch this from? Is this dimensional ‘port of entry’ bringing you directly onto the Earth in order for you to observe?”
The majority of us are arriving on the peripheral areas of your three-dimensional plane. We do not materialize into
dimension three, as this is difficult for us at our rate of vibration, unless we were to incarnate into physical human bodies. However, we observe from a place just outside of your vibration, and your veil of sight. It's like having bleacher seats at the ballpark a bird’s eye view. We are settling in to observe the game plan and the eventual outcome. We thank you once again for welcoming us, and we send our love and encouragement that the final outcome will be toward the way of truth and light.
With this message, I once again found myself returned to my three-dimensional body.

Like I said, the amount of energy put into this picture is astounding ... it would be easier to say they made it up ... or both went nuts. On top of everything was David's unexpected death, which makes the picture even worse.

The above section starts around page 325.

There are two continuous topics in the overall picture that literally spans decades. One is the story of a coming event, and the other is an attempt to explain this in pseudo-scientific jargon, better known as New Age rhetoric. If said rhetoric was correct, why are the versions different?

In a work by Mark Harrison called The Extraterrestrial in US Culture, written for the University of Pittsburgh as part of his requirement for a PhD, he mentions:
But just as Spiritualism strove toward framing the afterlife as a material phenomenon, so did the space brother religions attempt to materialize the spiritual. They did so by the use of pseudo-scientific jargon—the alcetope and the earling timer—and by making outer space the spiritual realm.
http://d-scholarship.pitt.edu/6666/1/TheExtraterrestrialinUSCulture.pdf

Either this "spiritual realm" has no clue what's going on, hence the different approaches, or, it's all just paranormal BS. I'm open for suggestions.

dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:30 am

your steamin on there fella got work to do this end,just about hangin on to your shirt tails,but I sense a change or shift in the overall scheme of things i don't know whether anyone else feels this way but all my life I have felt `tuned in ` to the natural world and just lately I have felt something is changing but I cant pin it down ,not sure what it is but it IS there ...Anyway will try to get back to the pdf asap...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:07 am

Hi all, had a great holiday, now back in the real world....

Took a while to get through all the posts to catch up.

Yep I feel it Bern, I think I am in tune with nature, have been all my life, and it sure has a different feel to it of late, is this an age thing??
You tell me, but we are all part of the same atomic picture, if one thing moves so does all the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:44 am

Welcome back Del. Hope you had a lovely time.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Birds of a feather eh mate ? helloooooo Brenda Marguerite Very Happy

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Hello Sunbern. Long time no see. Latest news lots of UFOs heading to America. Still reading your posts Jim.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Haven't been getting notices again ... d'oh

Hey Del ... welcome back. cheers Hi Brenda, was wonderin' where you were ... Bernie, the only "tune in" goin' on here is with this book. I'm about halfway through, rereading and updating original notations. So if there's anything else to tune into, I'm not paying attention.
chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:50 pm

hehehe ,i'm not getting notifications either ,thought it was because I was now on windows 10 Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:57 pm

Windows 10 ... that's just scary chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:05 pm

My friend told me she got put on windows 10. She couldnt work it so got it changed back to windows 7..I hope they never do it to me. Do you have windows 10 in America Jim?

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:13 pm

Hi Jim, still reading, i have to apologise for not having read the book yet.

which brings me on to sunbern and del, yes im feeling it and have stuff going on, and its getting tough. i hope you had a lovely holiday del.

Hi Brenda.

something to watch, this was done last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKjv7yK_CGw
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:07 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:My friend told me she got put on windows 10. She couldnt work it so got it changed back to windows 7..I hope they never do it to me. Do you have windows 10 in America Jim?

As far as Win 10, yeah it's here, but I haven't gone beyond XP. I don't do half the stuff other people do on these things, and the programs I use don't even work on Win 7 - so why bother. Microsoft is just into money, I say if something works LEAVE IT ALONE. I've been on this since Win 3.0 twenty-odd years ago, and XP is it for me.
chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Dreamwalker wrote: Hi Jim, still reading, i have to apologise for not having read the book yet.

As far as the book goes, I'm finalizing the whole thing so if you want to wait it would be worth it if time is short.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:24 pm

watched that link Sam ,it's scary how the digital world around us knows our every move right down to the brand of toothpaste you buy from your local supermarket ! I don't think we have much breathing space either it is closing in on us .do we stop using our computers ? pretty soon we will be told when to go to the toilet ,I hate control at the best of times,that vid just made it a whole lot worse ,cant see how moving back to windows 7 is gonna make any difference because they have the power to just shut it down if they choose to, any time...... affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:29 am

I'm on windows 10, no probs so far.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:32 am

Anyway ...

I've spent the last few days looking into something that has been bothering me, and it has to do with the lies David got from this key being called Orienwendt. This character is supposed to be his father from another life (and his Mother is Maatee - ‘The two beings telepathically conveyed that we were once a family’).

This "name" using the term "Orien" (Orienwendt) bothered me, because the direction I'm coming from has ORION as a key piece that we lost. It seems Orien is part of a list of name variants of Orion. If we look at WENDT, the short story ties this word to an etymological link regarding "the strong past tense form of Middle English wenden (derived from wend) 'to turn, direct; depart' ... and our word today - "went" - was labeled in one source as a linguistic hijack.

So, it seems this lying being is laughing at us via a made up "name" that basically points to the fact that the key piece we lost (and he isn't replacing) - Orion - has departed / has left / "went" - basically, is GONE.

The name Maatee is from the Indic language of the Marathas and is the earth beneath our feet.

As far as the beings involved in all this, "WHO" they are is a matter for you to decide. The basic picture is a paranormal "theatrics" picture, but if you want to see them as ET, all I can say is that it's as bad up there as it is down here.

dunno

As far as the extent of the "theatrics" involved in this book, the overall paranormal picture does include spirits who go beyond the normal picture we hear about ... audible voices without the need for electronic recorders, full blown manifestations including conversations with people who had no idea they were even talking to a "ghost" - until they disappeared ... it seems they CAN do this, but prefer not to for any given reason, like, they aren't supposed to?

I dunno. Unless we wake up to what's going on, there isn't much hope for us.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:19 pm

Isnt it scary Bernie. i never use loyalty cards anymore for the same reason, and i use cash whenever possible. Bureaucracy is fucked, as i learnt this week.

Glad you had a good holiday Del. Smile

So its the Bilderberg conference this wknd.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634797/The-global-gathering-rumoured-decide-EU-migration-President-World-s-elite-prepare-arrive-Bilderberg-annual-meeting-not-allowed-know-about.html
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:23 pm

Interesting orion connection there jim, i will get round to readig the book.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:51 pm

I have about 130 pages left to edit so hopefully I might get it done this weekend.

As far as the other stuff goes, this is why we are in the pickle we're in ... we have been fed BS. And what truth may be out there is hidden in the mess. Landi's first experience was it ... granted she was missing details, but the journey she went on with these "others" made even the Nordic give up hope.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:35 pm

sorry to leave you with all the legwork there buddy .i'm eagerly awaiting your findings, just a bit manic here at the mo .. really

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:11 pm

There's nothing anyone can do really - except find a hole in my approach. I can't find one dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:54 pm

OK ... finished this yesterday and am going through it one more time in fast mode. Email me regarding what you want, PDF or .DOC version ... when it's gone through I'll send it to you.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:01 pm

How long is it Jim, my concentration skills are a bit off at the moment.

This is quite interesting and a little different to the usual abduction experience, i believe its quite new online and the book was released last year. The abduction experience started in The Mojave Desert in 1989. It was experienced by a couple, he had also had an experience as a young boy. worth a listen while you do other stuff. also have alisten to some of the wildcard calls at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tou8GHb8WYI

ETA. this story starts about an hour in.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Book pages are about 335 ... .DOC version is 300. I skipped over the hypnotherapist stuff at the end cuz I don't care about that stuff. I still have more to review, got hung up earlier and I'm running behind.

I'll take a look at that vid later.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:22 pm

I listened to the vid ... first off, and I've said this before, if this is ET we have a problem because it's as bad up there as it is down here. I would want to read the text because going by an interview could leave stuff out that's important. How could this be paranormal ... the images were huge and there were a lot of beings? Well, they WERE in the middle of the desert - lots of empty space there to do stuff and not be seen. How far did they drive to get to those other campers? Like I said I'd want the text to go through.

To me this picture doesn't make sense and never has. Why haven't I gone through this? Why is it I found a theme running that when connected to "experiences" like this, it does exactly what I would expect to see ... scares the living hell out of people. Look at Landi's first experience ... short, basic details of the overall picture event I'd expect, then she gets hit with all this paranormal crap, believes it, and the original ET that told her the basics - walks out on her and give her a final warning about the event.

If you want to talk about it I'm game. Right now - bed time Study Hall. - Page 21 28

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next