Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 20 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon May 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Well the explanations were written years later, and I can relate to that. Being a dream wouldn't connect to the lifetime of experiences he had, that were also panic based.

In my first experience, yeah, I was 5 and it was weird for a child. It also would be YEARS before this was written out, and I can still relate to being a child and what I went through. However, unlike the panic David was in, I was scared, ducked under the covers, but nothing else happened. If this was a none-intelligent arrival, they would have taken it further - but they didn't. What it was, seeing it today, was a constructivist reference to the UFO subject I wouldn't trip over for just short of 40 years.

I have to pick up my grand-daughter ... I'll be back Very Happy

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon May 30, 2016 5:01 pm

I would have to read the book. My question would have to be why ? did it/they gain anything from that other than scaring a child. and yes why the differences. is it about control in some way, or scaring people so they dont look any deeper. some people would have that reaction.

Have fun. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 30, 2016 7:00 pm

If all the pieces are right, they are a human and spiritual team that are both out for the same thing ... keep us ignorant of the truth regarding why ET is here. Why? "It is coming" - and evidently, they aren't wanted. If they aren't wanted, we're going down too.

Thus far, they have done well in that department, as people keep saying they want "disclosure" ... but, it never comes.

Think human esoteric practitioners ... and you can't help but make the spiritual connection. They are both doing the exact same thing ... keeping us totally in the dark, and, making us FEAR ET.

Study Hall. - Page 20 20131122-023619

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue May 31, 2016 3:21 pm

Jim,do you think that more people fear ET than not. most people ive come into contact with dont seem to think this. i have seen some that are but mainly the stuff ive read that doesnt seem to be the general feeling . Maybe thats just what ive come across though. many of the well known abduction stories certainly are to make people afraid. as are many movies.
Amongst people like us discussing stuff etc, i dont get the feeling that most are afraid of ET, mainly curious and trying to find answers.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 31, 2016 4:39 pm

The abduction stories are fading out ... and "ET" hasn't done anything to us beyond those "stories," so the question would be - OK, so ... what's really going on?

I do think if they ever "showed up" - people would lose it ... so we aren't "ready" yet, we need more information. We are in a better place than we were 10 years ago, but not where we need to be.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:50 am

is there any evidence that David had an implant ? just started reading ,I actually think it is ET related ,because there is a lot of evidence they abduct at that age and the description ( bugs ) of the large eyed greys maybe ? just a hunch but it's there ...gonna take me a while to read but finding it very interesting ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:29 am

As close as "evidence" gets (so far) is something he sneezed out and it went down the drain of the sink; made a metallic sounding "tink" or something when it hit. As far as other experiences go, I don't think there is any hard evidence regarding implants - I could be wrong as I haven't looked into this stuff in years, but one would tend to think it would be all over the news on some level.

My main concern is why these events do not focus on what is coming. They are the direct opposite of everything I had been through ... their experiences are missing data about the event, and mine are missing all the experience pictures THEY talk about. On top of everything, those experiences keep us in the dark regarding the event, and shove theatrics down our throats.

I'm working on the rest of this and hope to have it done in a week or so. It's a problem ... like Landi says: Experiencers also report that they have even been cured of ailments that are both known and unknown to them at the time of their abductions. OK, fine - but then there’s David’s death from cancer that was never taken care of. David was supposed to be a major player in this picture - and he died. WTF is REALLY going on here? I say - not ET - it's all deception. If this IS ET (or some different types of ET) then  psychologically, they are is the same boat "some of us" are in. Even the "hybrid children" lack empathy. I say we have a problem, and it seems both of them are trying to adjust their thinking to find a way to accept it. I say - if it was all true, it would be obvious. I just can't find - "obvious."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:28 am

yeah ,i'm an evidence seeker too ,I wonder sometimes about the intelligence levels of more especially some of the reptilian or grey et's,and I wonder sometimes if they are a sub culture of more advanced races ? all speculation I know but totally agree not the way you would expect intelligent beings to behave.I know star trek is total fantasy but I would use the analogy of say comparing Klingon's to the Borg .Certainly trying to judge et's on our intellectual level is out of the window .

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Borg

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:52 am

The idea of "intelligence" in this picture is how it manifests in an "experience." In my "16 months" experience, the approach was hard logical, and not "empathic" like the other stuff. However, it WAS correctly focused and DID align with the overall picture - a picture that was centered on the event, not this other crap. Even the scratch-work pictures that popped up on my arms were centered on the main topic ... not just random shit.

And if something unconnected / random DID pop up with NO explanations or connections, I was treated so well it simply didn't bother me ... I just filed it away in a box on a shelf in my head that said "entertainment only" as there was nothing there to learn. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:11 pm

OK ... this is getting easier to see ...

First off, we can stop wondering WHO this "crap information" is coming in from. If it's paranormal, or ET - it simply doesn't matter. All that matters is the picture / information given.

From my perspective, using what I have as what seems to be "missing information," all we need to say is that there are "good guys" and "bad guys" and it needs no further definition. I look at this stuff (and I'm into copying out the early 200s page wise) and it's obvious to me that this is bullshit. With the possible exception of Landi's first event, that same being pops up later in the midst of all the crap she has experienced, and she says:

In one of those visions, I found myself driving my jeep on a warm, summer day. The windows were open, and I could feel the soft breeze on my face. A beautiful lake came into view as I rounded a bend in the road. But within minutes, the weather began to change rapidly. Wet, heavy snow fell from an ominous sky. The wind blew cold and angry. I could hardly keep the jeep from sliding off the road, which was now almost impassable. Finally, with tires spinning, I could drive no further. Why had I not seen this coming? I wondered. I felt so unprepared. There had been no warning. I hadn’t even brought along any warm clothes; not even a coat. I got out of the jeep. What had just seconds before been green, rolling countryside, now stood as an icy, snow-covered, arctic wasteland. It had turned from beautiful summer to frigid winter in a matter of minutes. I was bewildered.

As I stood in the snow, from seemingly out of the ether appeared a very large, seven-foot-tall being dressed in heavy winter attire. I immediately recognized him as the Nordic who had first appeared to me when I was a child. Now he was back. But why? “I must leave you now," the tall Nordic said, as he turned and began striding out into the icy, barren terrain.

“But you just got here!” I cried out to him. I reached out my hand as if begging him to stay with me, but he continued to walk away, until the last of his outline disappeared into the icy whiteness. I crossed my bare arms, hugging myself against the frigid temperature. The howling wind bit into my skin. Had this Nordic being who was so familiar to me really just gotten there? Or had he been with me all along this night, guiding me through this vision; warning me of the days ahead. “Be prepared!" came a pervading voice. "There will be severe climate changes that will seem to happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!”

OK ... if we combine this data with what she had gotten as a child, it's a complete picture, at least in a simple sense. Yes, she is missing "cause" details, but that two part picture is the foundational picture we should know. It doesn't go any further than that ... none of the other experiential BS stories need to be applied ... that's it ... period. 2 events - everything you have to know.

If the other material received in "experiences" they both had, do not line up with this basic picture, they need to be identified and shelved as wrong. Information she had gotten regarding "gathering food" and "preparing" to live through this event, do not line up ... eliminate ... put it on a shelf ... it's useless.

The reason this subject is such a mess is that the "bad guys" know we use classical teaching (telling us the answers) to think ... this picture is constructivist ... and that means WE have to do all the work. Yeah, granted, there's a big chunk missing ... but said chunk happens to line up with everything I have.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:58 pm

I keep coming back to what you were told Jim "put everything in a pile and back off " the more of this you are constructing the more sense it seems to make .if you read that last post it seems to fit perfectly ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:58 pm

And why was it said ... because "people always follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed dead ends."

These added experiences are, without a doubt, dead end roads. Look at the YEARS of confusion in those pictures. And because people have been trained to just learn what you are told ... don't think ... it's a hopeless picture.

It makes more and more sense to me why I never "met" anyone, and why I was never "told" anything.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:36 am

to be honest ,I think they stopped short because with just a little more info we could save the world ,it just doesn't make sense ( to me ) just to contact individuals ( however persuasive they may be ) and then expect them to try to get something out there ,if that is the intention then they are failing ( perhaps WE didn't make the grade ! ) All questions no leads ( any more ) It's a big responsibility to try to take on .the end is nigh and we are the only ones that know it ( apart from a few souls that may have taken notice of the Georgia guidestones ) ...ooooh ,heck, affraid hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:22 am

If you think it's confusing now ... just wait. d'oh In the overall picture thus far there is a level of confusion being dealt out that's unreal. I can look at this and see what's going on, etheric data vs hard data, but the amount of energy that's being used to confuse them is just - unbelievable.

It makes sense the "Nordic" walked out on her ("I must leave you now") because she was off to see the wizard with this other crap, and never ONCE did she question ANY of these - whatever they are - beings, regarding the event. THEY never touch the subject, and it's all a smoke and mirrors picture that means nothing. Meanwhile all the Nordic said was “Be prepared! There will be severe climate changes that will seem to happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!”  And he just walked away, obviously disgusted.

Then there's this "Galactic Federation" experience BS that pops up, and her approach again is oooo and ahhh ... instead of questioning them about what's coming. Add to this ALL of the other CRAP that was published regarding these "experiences" other people have had, and all I can say is SOMEONE or SOMETHING has devoted TONS of energy to promote nothing but confusion ... and they have succeeded.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:58 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:44 pm

And THEN .... whistle

It had gotten so obviously stupid, I had no comments to add. Then I added a couple that had to do with the ... "WHERE'S THE EVENT INFORMATION!!!" approach.

Then suddenly, just after that ...  affraid  

"I do not remember how we arrived at the hotel, but it was somewhere in the downtown Chicago area. Upon entering the hotel, we were taken to the meeting room. Flowered carpeting covered the floor, and tables with formal place settings were set up. A few others were already there, including some high-ranking military people attired in dark blue uniforms with lots of insignia. There were also selected government leaders and members of their staff whom I did not recognize, and plainclothes persons whom I thought might be security, possibly FBI or CIA. (They just had that look). Although I did not see any other species of non-terrestrials besides the three Gentrans that had accompanied me, I knew that representatives from other non-terrestrial races would be arriving shortly. Also invited to this meeting were some ordinary folks, like myself, who were aware from a lifetime of personal encounters of the alien presence in our society. [Nobody invited me Sad ]  
chuckle

I thought .. ooo ... here we go ...

BUT NOOOOO ....

At the end of it all - SHE DIDN'T REMEMBER A F*&%ING THING!!  d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:56 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:53 pm

I dunno ... this just gets weirder by the page. I'll get back to it in a bit ... I needed a break. Study Hall. - Page 20 46

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:48 am

ok,ttfn .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:52 am

This has gotten so stupid, I think she went schizophrenic. This doesn't even fit into a paranormal picture (or ANY picture) at ALL anymore.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:40 am

oooh no ,another dead end,where next ?....... jim I must say you sure are locked in to this research ,I think many would have walked by now ,you must have the patience of a saint ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:24 pm

Not a dead end yet ... this just expanded even further, linking David's experiences with the same character - MARY of all people (or, spirits, or whatever chuckle ) and allegedly speaking languages he - didn't know?  d'oh  

She was on the right track originally when she was a child, then she was drawn away by all of these other paranormal events, and that's why the "Nordic" (as she called him) left her stranded and just walked away. It was pointless - she was off to see the wizard, in full communication with Oz.

My main problem boils down to - WHO THE F*&# ARE THESE BEINGS? If this is just straight paranormal, they seem to be able to do shit the other spirits can't or won't do. I've seen glimpses of these "other spirits" (the local kind) doing "more" than usual, so maybe they won't go off the deep end. But the absolute bottom line is that the approach of these "higher beings" as far as what they are telling David and Landi, is nothing more than the same religious elite BS that has been passed down for millennia. Telling them shit like:
"... it’s time for you to remember why you chose to be Landi, in this particular body, at this particular time, on this particular planet."

Study Hall. - Page 20 Bullshit-meter-0

As far as patience, it's more interest than anything. Just like Landi and David, I had experiences too ... only mine made ME do everything. d'oh Outcome - unlike them and even the publisher proofreaders, I can spell Sumerian, and I know Persia didn't exist before Sumer.
chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:52 pm

hehe ,love it ,you have entertained ,stimulated my brain cell and got me wondering ,keep goin fella ,life would be sooo boring without your input ,good stuff...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:02 pm

This subject is a shambles ... we either try and straighten it out, or, go home, get a snack, turn on the tv and just go into fuck-it mode.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Hmmm ... here's an interesting line ... Landi talking to a - "higher spirit" hmm

“But if so many of us are shining our light into the darkness, how come the negative stuff seems to be getting stronger? It seems that all we hear about on radio and television and in the newspapers are reports of rapes, murders, and wars-all sorts of horrendous things. There is so much fear and mistrust on this planet that humans can’t even get along with each other!”
I told you that it was a bunch of bologna! But at least we’ve settled the question of who you are, and what you came to do. And that is a good thing. [Yeah, let’s dance around that one … I wonder why? Maybe … you are all on the same team?]

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next