Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:06 pm

rotf it is a bit harder to get your head round than yours across the pond mate but well worth the effort lol! Wallace and grommet is probably a good place to start hide

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:20 pm

that said I love tom and jerry and roadrunner ( sadly not shown here any more ) but you can keep friends and Cosby  ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Ive never seen catweasle,but i did like Roadrunner lol, and scooby doo. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Scooby doo where are you ? yeah liked that too... Very Happy

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:19 am

I think we must all be a bit bored or feeling old. chuckle

Come on Jim light the candle mate..... alien

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:27 am

Sorry, had puter problems last night. I made ONE TINY CHANGE to a setting in MSCONFIG to get rid of a program in startup - and it started a chain reaction of problems I still can't get my head around. d'oh Then, the antivirus program puked, and I'm like WTF IS GOING ON?!?! I downloaded a new exe for it, tried to install it, it removed the old program and installed the new - and - IT DIDN'T WORK!! I wound up removing the old version MANUALLY including clearing out settings in the REG, installed the new .... AND STILL WOULDN'T RUN!! I did this 3 times in SAFE MODE!!

I wondered if downloading this EXE from CNET and not the AV company could be a problem (I think they screw around with the files). I found the original EXE in my download folder from 2014 and used it. For some odd reason, it worked ... install was smooth and did not require a reboot after installation. I dunno ... really

This is why the word NO is in the middle of the word tech-NO-logy hmm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:01 am

glad you are up and running again bud ,if you can get it ,Brenda is a guest on Bob brown's over the rainbow show tonight 8 pm our time ,you will get a chance to hear what she sounds like ..if you are able to tune in .... Very Happy

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Yeah it was interesting d'oh

As far as Brenda, it looks like I'll have to wait until they post it. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:33 pm

we couldn't get a Skype connection,so adjourned until next Wed ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:49 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:41 am

Curiously, his prophecy anticipated in great detail the concept of a superwave which he predicted was to purify the Earth in the very near future and not only bring about tremendous geological transformation, but also spiritually change the world, bringing into being a new human race, the “sixth race.” wrote:

So, that explains the last five major extinctions.
There have been five mass extinction events in Earth's history. In the worst one, 250 million years ago, 96 percent of marine species and 70 percent of land species died off. It took millions of years to recover. Nowadays, many scientists are predicting that we're on track for a sixth mass extinction.

''RUN''

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:20 am

I've been sitting here trying to get a picture of the timeline involved. Oddly, so far, this "prophecy" pops up at the same time the UFO sightings picture seems to hit high gear - 1944. The study on "extinctions" (and in context the 5 events you mentioned) didn't start to come into focus till the 1980s.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/02/11/there-have-been-five-mass-extinctions-in-earths-history-now-were-facing-a-sixth/

By Brad Plumer February 11, 2014

Brad Plumer: Let's start by walking through the history of science here. Back in the 18th century, no one even knew that there were any extinct species. How did we get from there all the way to realizing that there had been five of these mass extinction events in Earth's history?

Elizabeth Kolbert: There is an interesting history there. Up until the early 1800s, the concept of extinction didn’t really exist. Even early in the 19th century, you had Thomas Jefferson hoping that when he sent Lewis and Clark to the Northwest, that they would find mastodons roaming around. Mastodon bones had been unearthed — there was a very famous one unearthed in New York and displayed in Philadelphia — and people thought they must still exist somewhere.

But right around that time, a French naturalist named Georges Cuvier came to the realization that, look, if these animals were out there, we would have seen them by now. They are not there. And that made sense of a lot of things. There were these bones that were very, very hard to explain. And more and more of them as Europeans colonized the New World, they were getting these bones shipped to them. It made sense of these weird nautical creatures that had been found that no one ever found.

So extinction actually predated the concept of evolution by about half a century — people knew that things went extinct, even though they didn't really understand how species came into being. But there was still some debate. Cuvier thought that when extinctions happened, it must be because the Earth changed quickly and catastrophically. Why else would an animal that was perfectly suited to life on this planet go extinct? His theory became known as "catastrophism." And Charles Lyell and Charles Darwin came along and said, that's ridiculous, the Earth changes slowly, we've never seen a catastrophe, that's because they don't exist.

That paradigm persisted until the 1980s and 1990s. That was when Walter Alvarez and his father Luis Alvarez came up with the theory that an asteroid impact had done in the dinosaurs. And that idea was actually resisted for the same reasons — the dominant view was that the Earth does not change quickly. But then it was proven.

And so now the prevailing view of change on planet Earth, as one paleontologist put it, is that the history of life consists of long periods of boredom interrupted occasionally by panic. It usually changes slowly, but sometimes it changes fast, and when it does, it's very hard for organisms to keep up.

BP: Nowadays, scientists are aware of five mass extinction events in the past, starting with the End-Ordovician Extinction 450 million years ago and up to the End-Cretaceous Extinction that killed off the dinosaurs 66 million years ago.

So ... if WE didn't know about these 5 events in '44 (making the next event the sixth) ... who did? And regarding what sounds like survivors, in the midst of the devastation the way it was brought out, how would they "survive?"  alien

This doesn't take into account the possible meltdown of 438 nuclear reactors in operation, and 67 new nuclear plants under construction in 15 countries.
http://www.nei.org/Knowledge-Center/Nuclear-Statistics/World-Statistics
hmm

This needs a LOT of work.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:21 pm

Well ,we cant run so our only hope is rescue ,as time goes on and our knowledge broadens I still think we are being `kept an eye on `( neuclear dissarmaments by et's etc ) at some stage when the next big earth changing cataclysm occurs I reakon they will know who they are taking and just as noah was rescued so will certain members of our society ( if they hav'nt already got them ) and the next stage of humanity will commence ( absolutely no concrete proof but just how I see things ) .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:53 pm

http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3Iv what can be big enough to create the superwave on a cyclical basis ,surely it should be possible to take a stab at what can have this impact on our planet . it cant be nibiru returning can it ? affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:42 pm

sunbern wrote:http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3Iv     what can be big enough to create the superwave on a cyclical basis ,surely it should be possible to take a stab at what can have this impact on our planet . it cant be nibiru returning can it   ?    affraid
There is no Nibiru ... period. d'oh

The fact that Dr L spaces event 13,000 - 26,000 years leaves the door wide open for speculation. In all that time it can eat something that doesn't agree with it - and it burps chuckle

This article is better ...
http://etheric.com/first-discovery-of-quadrupole-gravity-waves-still-does-not-prove-existence-of-black-holes/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:55 pm

yeah ,thanks that is a little softer on the the old grey cells ,so it seems the converging black holes theory is by no means the cut and dried theory for the ripple effect ... ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:19 pm

Here's something softer ... leave the hard science to the experts. If it's wrong, someone who knows will attack it chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:03 pm

hehehehe ok if I put your name forward Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Sorry, been working on that Peter Deunov prophecy. ... Where were we? chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:31 am

Possibly going round in circles...scratch hmm chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:30 am

count me out Del ,I keep goin off at a tangent ,much to the annoyance of the management rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:38 am

Have you even looked into this alleged "prophecy" or Dr L's approach?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:54 am

yes I have but there are no physical pointers to unravelling the prophecies .sometimes I wonder if what we are doing here on earth may have more bearing on our future than the predictions, for example the effect of the Large Hadron Collider for one . predictions are all well and good but unless they actually happen we are still no further forward .We need a crystal ball unless remote viewing can be honed to perfection .. Question just tried to order some of dr L's books but shipping too costly ( they don't seem to be available here ).I do want to read his material Jim but so far have only read what you have posted .....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:05 am

Actually, it isn't as bad as it seems. For instance, the reference to the Kali Yuga in this, is simply a reference to the last 12,000 years of "control" by the religious elite. People tried to preserve a picture of what happened to them, unfortunately it was foggy. They knew what happened - sort of - and did the best they could to preserve the base idea. The idea of the "end" connected to this "age" (even though it seems dates for them have been rewritten) connects to the idea that we were told about the coming superwave event back when ET was here 12,000+/- years ago. At that time, the coming event was about halfway here, and we had 12,000 years to tell EVERYBODY about it. But, "control" popped up and that was the end of that.

Regarding Deunov, taking the pieces as they sit, he represents the typical "religiously confused" individual who has built an incorrect picture of life thanks to the religious elite and his own added private interpretations (he created his own interpretation of "esoteric christianity"). If his experience was "contact" (and I believe the odds are well in favor of this approach) why was he "chosen" if his picture was wrong? Simply put ... he was really no different than anybody else ... we are ALL confused.

I believe (based on what Dr L sees) that he was given a base "picture" of what was coming. He took that "picture" and defined it according to HIS world of understanding, and what he wrote was the overall interpretation of that base picture according to what he believed life was all about. Counter arguments in '44 would have been pointless, because EVERYBODY who looked at it, would have interpreted it according to what THEY believed.

The only way to deal with this "prophecy" is to isolate the event data and separate it from the religious data. After you do that, it needs to be seen if this experience fits into the overall picture of UFO data, and, it does. The overall hypothesis created shows his event was ET connected, but he screwed it up which was to be expected. It took 10 years for the first attempt to screw humanity to pop up, and that was Marian Keech's "failed esoteric / spirit-based prophecy." It follows the exact picture we need to see - coming destruction / ET intervention / help - but ... it never happened. This lays the foundation for any future event that sounds like Keech's experience .... "Ha-ha ... someone had a dream ET was going to save us from a global catastrophe" ... but in the background, the esoteric human aspect was dead serious about this information. Fulcanelli's added chapter pops up, then the Red Serpent data "correction," then the Georgia Guidestones. Other "hints" exist too, and lead up to today.

I believe Deunov's "base" experience was real ... and, he screwed it up, which makes perfect sense to me. The history that followed also makes sense, and we are STILL in a world of mental shit to this day.

I dunno  dunno  you tell me.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:16 pm

ok ,I still see this as earth based ,by now you will have seen my post on new world order ,it is kicking off bigtime and Brenda has just told me that the number of et ? craft sightings since the beginning of the year has increased greatly from last year .they are aware that the earth is on a very slender footing and this `proxy ` war is poised incredibly delicately .I think by the end of the month things will be totally out of control personally ..the un's peace proposals have been cast to the wind like a load of chaff...we shall see

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next