Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 23 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:21 am

sunbern wrote:Are you ok ,I know that's a long debate but I didn't think it would put you to sleep !!!!!

''Haha'' I like it Bern.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:58 am

he's ok Del.just got a bit of missing time I believe Sleep

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:03 am

Glad its not ''missing marbles'' chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:02 pm

d'oh So did you see what was in that link regarding the rethink of the math?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:09 am

Are you talking about the 1000 Yuga Cycles Jim, if so I couldn't grasp it, it was too deep but very interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:35 am

Del. wrote:Are you talking about the  1000 Yuga Cycles Jim, if so I couldn't grasp it, it was too deep but very interesting.

Yeah it's weird ... but look at the reworked dates ... does it sound familiar?

Study Hall. - Page 23 DMisraB6-3

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:23 pm

No one? Really? What have we been talking about? There are four "ages" in this reworked math - what do you see?

I have to pick up my granddaughter ... I'll be back.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:56 pm

this is all getting a bit complicated for my brain cell ,i'm sorry jim but I just cant follow you at the mo ,lots going on in my world just now so no time i'm afraid to pay as much attention as I wish I could ,make it easy for us bud cos I don't know about the rest of these guys and galls but these breathin spaces are very much needed for me just now ....and don't forget our football tournament our last home nation team are playing tonite in the European championships ( wales ) England have already gone home ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Well, let's see what anyone else has to say ...

BTW, what happened to Joe?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:45 am

Jim wrote:Well, let's see what anyone else has to say ...

BTW, what happened to Joe?

hi, Brenda and a couple of other friends are meeting joe tonight wanted to go myself by cant ,have given him your email .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:25 am

Nope, I cant see anything. Tell us what you see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:43 am

What does the first "age" (time wise) indicate?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:11 pm

not sure mate but I sure can say for certain 2016 is turning into a year of mayhem for this country ,don't know what to expect next and so many celebrity's passing on and the weather ,floods ,wettest june since records began ,if this is the gentle lead up to 2025 heaven help us affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:38 pm

sunbern wrote:not sure mate...

Study Hall. - Page 23 Suicide_bang

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:57 pm

Well if it's the age of wisdom you had better tell us ..meant to post a link with that last one but cant find it now ,why don't we just call it the age of confusion and be done with it ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:21 pm

It was the time period of the last major superwave ... d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:18 pm

So how would that fit in with the picture given in the text? The time of "one religion" and the "golden age?"

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:19 am

very busy w/e will be back tonite

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:56 am

How do they know it was a superwave ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:46 am

This is Dr L's research ... it's never been debunked by another scientist.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:19 pm

Jim wrote:It was the time period of the last major superwave ... d'oh
So this was the big game changer ? do you think this Is when humanity lost it's collective direction (and harmony ) and would be `contollers`slugged it out to see who would be the top dogs .( When societies changed course ? )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:03 pm

The author of that page wrote back to me with other stuff to look at.

So this was the big game changer ? do you think this Is when humanity lost it's collective direction (and harmony ) and would be `controllers`slugged it out to see who would be the top dogs .( When societies changed course ? )

Yep - that's it.

What we are looking at is our "history," although explained in a "religious context." The reworked math here hits the nail on the head in a "close enough for jazz" picture. Each age after the golden age is a representation of the damage done by the religious elite. And the only thing we have to deal with is the 2025 date and the overall "it is coming" picture.

If you looked at that article, this "golden age" was said to be a time of only one religion. That picture also coincides with Marija Gimbutas' archeological work, where she saw the once reigning feminine goddess culture, replaced by a masculine based culture ... it's the same thing, and the feminine character is OUR reference, connected to Orion and the coming event.

This picture explains it more (it's too big to post here). Click the magnifying glass on the upper right top of the page.

I took Bibhu's picture and added my definitions to the time periods. I sent him one too ... it's everything in a nutshell.

https://2img.net/h/i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ghost306_photos/kali%20yuga.jpg

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:32 pm

you are coming through the ether with intense excitement fella ,will have a look right now Smile

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:28 am

Yes its starting to make more sense now, once its broken down into segments.
I wonder if our galaxy will experience some kind of warning as to what is coming ??? When it starts to happen.affraid
Go to one hour fourteen in this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxge3_UdMCc

Last edited by Del. on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add-on)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:05 am

Del. wrote:Yes its starting to make more sense now, once its broken down into segments.
I wonder if our galaxy will experience some kind of warning as to what is coming ??? When it starts to happen.affraid

That has been my argument all along ... once upon a time we knew what we were supposed to know - then, we lost it. Yay religious elite. d'oh

As far a help to "wake up" goes, we've been around long enough to know what life was like in the 1940s ... do you think it would have worked? I don't.

To date, it SEEMS Deunov's "prophecy" in '44 boils down to ET base information contact (or at least what I call the paranormal 'front office') that HE interpreted based on what HE knew ... which boiled down to the end of the kali yuga cycle. A few days later he died ... and it has taken all of this time for Dr L to find it. If DR L's interpretation is right, and it was shown to Deunov as a superwave event, this seems to be the start of everything.

Within 2 years, somehow ... which I'm guessing was "spiritual contact" ... the esoterics (like Alice Bailey) began talk about an arrival of spiritual beings in the same base context that has popped up in alleged "abduction" scenarios like those of Landi Mellas and David Caywood. Landi's very first experience in the early 50s, followed by what came later, is the best example of confusion I have seen yet.

She starts off being given the exact same picture it took me decades to put together ... 1) it is coming, and 2) we will come to get you.

After this, the spiritual SHTF and she is off on the most confusing experience trip I have ever seen. Later in her life the first "Nordic" (as she calls him) pops up again, and just walks out on her - with a last warning regarding "it is coming" ... wrapped in an "I told you so" attitude.  whistle

Between Deunov and Mellas, in 1946, it seems there was more "spiritual" stuff building. There are two PDFs you can look through, and if you thought this other stuff was confusing, you ain't seen nuttin' yet chuckle

The page is here http://whenthesoulawakens.org/the-coming-avatar_448.html  and scroll down for the PDFs.

The Coming Avatar of Synthesis and Group Avatar: The Newest Link in the Chain of Hierarchy

Where exactly this is coming from is beyond me. It seems to be the physical manifestation of spiritual information regarding an early guess as to what's going on regarding ET. You can get a sightings overview here: http://www.nicap.org/waves/

Whatever the hell is going on regarding "exact overview definitions," it's all coming together at the same time, and degenerates more into an anti-human picture as more time goes on. This anti-spiritual aspect seems to tie in with the human esoteric connection and the elite aspect we call TPTB.

As far as this 2025 date goes, put it on a shelf in you head ... I have info I have never discussed because I can't prove it - but it too has a 2025 date.  dunno

If you want a .DOC copy of those PDFS to make your own notes, send me an email.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next