Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 4 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Sep 19, 2024 7:30 am

Del. wrote:
... why doesn't ET give them a visit and scare the living daylights out of them. alien

Technically, they did. They appeared at these nuke launch sites and actually manipulated the controls to launch these missiles. If there's a nuke war, as far as I'm concerned - get ready for an arrival. Basketball

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:10 pm

"The pager thing was an absolutely brilliant bit of James Bond plus ten execution. I bet the FBI/CIA, MI5/MI6 were spinning round in circles wondering why the hell they hadn't thought of such a dastardly plot.
Apparently that bit of skulduggery had been in the making for a few years  "  i actually think the us was behind this mate .Ok the Isreali's are capable of developing that sort of tech themselves but i definitely smell  rat in all this ..
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:14 pm

Imagine if it was possible to roll that technology into mobile phones .They could take half the world out at the press of a button 💥

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:31 pm

have a look at the Ross Coulthart Beatrice villaroel vid on u tube it was only posted a few hours ago . its fascinating ...Incredible lady           https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ckpFA0j38u4
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:01 am

sunbern wrote:Imagine if it was possible to roll that technology into mobile phones .They could take half the world out at the press of a button 💥

There's no hope. This 'mental glitch' picture keeps getting worse ... can't use nukes - let's see - what else can we do. d'oh

I'll look at that vid when I get back later.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:29 am

I watched that video when it had just been uploaded last week Bern, I'm 100% certain I've seen and heard her being interviewed elsewhere, maybe two years ago. Same subject. Its no surprise to me that these things can be seen to happen if ET is sitting out there for weeks or months on end just observing whatever they are observing. Or even experimenting with. They are certainly not out there watching a game of football.

Jim wrote,  There's no hope. This 'mental glitch' picture keeps getting worse ... can't use nukes - let's see - what else can we do. wrote:

Round up all the Morons and get Elon Musk to ship the lot of them to Mars. Then throw away the key. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:19 pm

chuckle

It would be nice to be free of them ... I just don't see it happening anytime soon. dunno

As far as that video ... that's another "ain't gonna happen" scenario. We're never going to get anything from these people.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:00 pm

Scientist links human consciousness to a higher dimension beyond our perception https://m.economictimes.com/news/science/scientist-links-human-consciousness-to-a-higher-dimension-beyond-our-perception/articleshow/113546667.cms

hmmmmm not sure about this one .Another unproveable hypothesis    Evil or Very Mad
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:14 am

Jim wrote:chuckle

As far as that video ... that's another "ain't gonna happen" scenario. We're never going to get anything from these people.

True but i like to check the new stuff out .I do love researching this but i guess judging by our conclusive results we all should have packed our bags and headed for the sunset years ago lol
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:45 am

Hyperdimensionality

I thought that is what we experience ET craft doing when they appear out of nowhere and then disappear in the blink of an eye..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:30 am

sunbern wrote:Scientist links human consciousness to a higher dimension beyond our perception https://m.economictimes.com/news/science/scientist-links-human-consciousness-to-a-higher-dimension-beyond-our-perception/articleshow/113546667.cms

hmmmmm not sure about this one .Another unproveable hypothesis    Evil or Very Mad

I'm not a scientist, but, my approach is that this "spiritual" realm / being, is in the same place it's been in us all along ... it's in the individual cells. It's these "cells" that create the physical bodies of all life everywhere, and the "finished product" depends on how well this "physical life" has been constructed. In other words, if the "brain" is on whatever level "compromised" due to "defects," it simply isn't going to function well at all, which is exactly what we're surrounded by. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:49 am

Jim wrote: "compromised" due to "defects," which is exactly what we're surrounded by.

You don't happen to mean we're surrounded by Crap do you Jim...Well I never.. chuckle dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:59 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote: "compromised" due to "defects,"  which is exactly what we're surrounded by.

You don't happen to mean we're surrounded by Crap do you Jim...Well I never.. chuckle dunno

Well, it's not a scientific term, but - yeah - CRAP! rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:55 am

Oh well, when the ''shit hits the fan'' as they say, all will be revealed......Or not.. looking

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:03 am

Del. wrote:Oh well, when the ''shit hits the fan'' as they say, all will be revealed......Or not.. looking

For the main part of this picture - yes - we'll jst have to wait and see. The inner details (the psychological "crap" we're surrounded by), has been proven. dunno

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13881487/Putin-TV-channel-simulates-nuclear-strike-London.html

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:44 pm

is the might is right philosophy just about to create a new world order .Our weakness is our consolidated uk population .In short we have nowhere to go and if Putin decided to sink our country i think we would be toast before you could boil an egg tbh .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:06 pm

I just don't think it's gonna happen. Shooting people / guns, and using regular bombs is simply not a planet destroyer ... but nukes ... "they" will not let them destroy the planet with those.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:12 am

sunbern wrote: if Putin decided to sink our country i think we would be toast before you could boil an egg tbh .

Mmm, I think that would stop the illegal migrant boats arriving daily on our shores. whistle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 25, 2024 8:28 am

I was looking at the overall picture of a nuclear war ... and it makes NO sense. How the hell could you start a war that would annihilate YOUR entire country, and life that somehow survived existing in hell for literally YEARS to come. No food - no electric - no nothing. dunno

If Putin ever did this, it shows the mental state he's in ... "non-empathic."

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:15 pm

Del. wrote:
sunbern wrote: if Putin decided to sink our country i think we would be toast before you could boil an egg tbh .

Mmm, I think that would stop the illegal migrant boats arriving daily on our shores. whistle

next stop the U.S East coast 🙄 they will need plenty of air in their inflatables !
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:21 pm

Jim wrote:I was looking at the overall picture of a nuclear war ... and it makes NO sense. How the hell could you start a war that would annihilate YOUR entire country, and life that somehow survived existing in hell for literally YEARS to come. No food - no electric - no nothing. dunno

If Putin ever did this, it shows the mental state he's in ... "non-empathic."

We live in hope bud .Must admit though he strikes me as someone who is totally irrational and would do pretty much anything to save face .Our main hope is that those behind him are more sound of mind .. fingers crossed ☠
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:27 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:27 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:30 pm

not sure what to think of the above video but i must admit it has kind of captured my mindset ..Anyway another one for you's to ponder ..😁

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:51 am

She can certainly rattle on a bit, but I think she has stumbled upon something that may have some substance..

Last edited by Del. on Thu Sep 26, 2024 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next