Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 5 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Thu Sep 26, 2024 4:58 am

Jim wrote: If Putin ever did this, it shows the mental state he's in ... "non-empathic."

That just about sums up most of the so called leaders of nations around the globe, but number one must be North Korea.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 26, 2024 7:56 am

Well I watched part of the video, then decided to look for a PDF of her book on this subject. I did find it, but downloading was compromised on the sites. So, I switched to the lap top, brought up Firefox and got a message that said there was an update available. I figured, OK, it's an update. Well, lets just say this was the most screwed up update I have seen. They totally rewrote the program and screwed it up so much it took me a half hour to figure out where everything was. It pissed me off SO much I just gave up and totally forgot about the video. I guess I'll get back to it when I get home later. really

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 26, 2024 5:48 pm

Del. wrote:She can certainly rattle on a bit, but I think she has stumbled upon something that may have some substance..

I've had enough of her ... "rattle on" sums it up. I looked at her website - as usual, nothing. dunno

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:09 am

No comments? Look ... this picture of the UFO subject becoming a religion needs to be turned around. Religion CAME from the UFO subject somewhere before writing began in the 10,000 year period that started during the last superwave. We call it polytheism, I call this period proto-polytheism. By the time writing started, Sumer and Egypt had their polytheistic beliefs, this continued on until the mid-1300s BC when one person (Akhenaton) changed polytheism in what I call proto-monotheism, it went from there to the Zoroastrians and then the Jews during the Exile. It has continued from there all the way to today.

I wanted to talk to her about this - but of course - no email address on her site. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:16 am

I know where you are coming from Jim, I shall have a look around to see how you could contact her. She did mention a certain individual that she works with, maybe he can help If I can find his name again. We shall see. Ross Coultart has interviewed her as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:53 am

Hope this helps Jimbo..

Dr. Diana Heath (formerly Walsh Pasulka)
Professor: Religion and Technology

Bear Hall 272
pasulkad@uncw.edu

University of North Carolina Wilmington

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 27, 2024 12:37 pm

Yeah, I saw that one. I've used the university email addresses before, but never got a response. Rolling Eyes

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:21 pm

https://youtu.be/RlyhxNf8-JA?si=89Spb9PMZH0Wcs2j      

you'll love this one ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

sunbern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:23 pm

seems our paths are converging....John Burroughs now going down the same track ....

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 27, 2024 2:14 pm

Jim wrote:Yeah, I saw that one. I've used the university email addresses before, but never got a response. Rolling Eyes

Eh ... what the heck ... I sent an email anyway. dunno

Got an auto-response - this is why I hate these university addresses.

Thank you for your email.

If you are a UNCW student, administrator, or staff, I will return your email promptly.

I cannot respond in a timely manner to requests for information about non-university matters.Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by Jim on Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:54 pm

sunbern wrote:https://youtu.be/RlyhxNf8-JA?si=89Spb9PMZH0Wcs2j      

you'll love this one ..

This guy is worse to listen to than she was. If it wasn't for the CC dialog I wouldn't understand half of what he was saying. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:19 am

Did you, Jim/Bernie  know that NASA owns the rights to the interior of the Great Pyramid. The theory is they have found something technological about it and they want to control it.

Been watching a podcast by Danny Jones interviewing Billy Carson, Carson got me to the point of wanting to watch all of the video to the end to which I found myself doing. He certainly has a lot of knowledge of  things that we have touched on in here, fascinating.
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8qgjQ7ktfo

Am looking at that Coultart vid today...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:19 am

Del. wrote:Did you, Jim/Bernie  know that NASA owns the rights to the interior of the Great Pyramid.

Any proof?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:13 pm

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/KLhxFmoMSSJ81kXw/

Incredible an overthinking mind that moves as fast as an express train ! Hard to keep up with her but i actually found it quite interesting ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:39 am

Jim wrote: Any proof?

No, that's why I wondered if you two had heard of it. Oh well put that one to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:06 am

sunbern wrote: you'll love this one ..

I don't think he really knows what is going on in his brain. But these things go on I'm sure.

''Bernie'' Incredible an overthinking mind that moves as fast as an express train ! Hard to keep up with her but i actually found it quite interesting .. wrote:

I noticed John Burroughs name at the top of that clip Bernie, I wonder if that's the ''Rendlesham Burroughs'' hmm She certainly talks fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:39 am

sunbern wrote:She certainly talks fast.

This is one reason why I hate videos. I'd rather texts that I can copy and paste to Word, and make notes if need be as I read it. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:42 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote: Any proof?

No, that's why I wondered if you two had heard of it. Oh well put that one to bed.

I took a look-see ... didn't find anything.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:01 pm

Hi Del yeah John Burroughs of Rendlesham fame mate i pop onto his facebook thread from time to time just to have a look ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:32 am

That's got me thinking Bern, maybe he has had a spiritual awakening. That's the third person this last week I have come across going over the Anunnaki or deities of the ancient Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian and Babylonian story. According to biblical scholars the bible was pieced together bit by bit over time and was changed to suit the time of re-writing and the events of the time, like Jim has put it ''control'' so why not re-interpret scrolls or cuneiform the same way..
Maybe John Burroughs and co have been watching the same shit as me. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:53 pm

Yes i am sure you are right .His thread is full of very spiritual content these days and i think he is definitely looking at the alternatives to the head on approach mate and i think he may be on the right track .Our brains are focused on the here and now but whatever is interacting with us is on another plane i feel sure (as you have alluded to for some time Jim ) How we proceed with this i dont have the answer but yes i am watching John's page pretty closely ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:26 pm

sunbern wrote:Yes i am sure you are right .His thread is full of very spiritual content these days and i think he is definitely looking at the alternatives to the head on approach mate and i think he may be on the right track .Our brains are focused on the here and now but whatever is interacting with us is on another plane i feel sure (as you have alluded to for some time Jim ) How we proceed with this i dont have the answer but yes i am watching John's page pretty closely ...

If you can figure out what's wrong and what's right ... just begin to "rewrite" the picture. We have info that proves this "other side" exists (we just need more details) ... but the problem for people is religion. Polytheism was a human rewrite of the ET picture. "They" were here for the last superwave (like today), and, over time the religious elite did their "rewrite" and turned them into "gods" (polytheism). What I call phase 2 began with Sumer and Egypt popping up, and this mess has traveled all the way to today, with the addition of monotheism beginning around the mid-1300s BC.

It's a mess - but it is fixable.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:36 am

"Bernie..His thread is full of very spiritual content these days." wrote:

Rumour has it that most people that have had any kind of ET connection ended up in this direction..  hmm  

Jim wrote:It's a mess - but it is fixable.

''Those with any answers please stand and address the class'''    Idea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:50 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:It's a mess - but it is fixable.

''Those with any answers please stand and address the class'''    Idea

"Those with any questions please stand and address the class." chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 01, 2024 12:56 pm

"Those with any questions please stand and address the class." chuckle[/quote]..

cheers please sir .There is a theory that the ancient Egyptians were capable of making electricity with their pyramids and obelisks (similar to what Tesla was trying to achieve ) what do you think ? Ancient aliens seems to agree .What are your views please ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next