Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 6 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:29 pm

sunbern wrote:

"Those with any questions please stand and address the class." chuckle

cheers please sir .There is a theory that the ancient Egyptians were capable of making electricity with their pyramids and obelisks (similar to what Tesla was trying to achieve ) what do you think ? Ancient aliens seems to agree .What are your views please ..

If they had any kind of "proof" ... it wouldn't be a guess work "theory." Like - what they actually USED this electricity for and the objects they used it on. I've seen talks that said they had lights ... ok, where the hell are they? And, like some people have said, they had (wait for it) hydraulic lifts to build pyramids.

People see what they want to see, not what's really there. It looks like this energy generation pyramid stuff started with Tesla, and people just followed the bouncing ball.

Separating Fact from Fiction

While Tesla’s experiments on pyramids are intriguing, it’s important to note that they have not been replicated or verified by other scientists. Many of Tesla’s theories on pyramids have been dismissed by modern scholars as pseudoscience.

It’s also important to note that the materials used in the construction of the pyramids, such as granite and limestone, are not conductive enough to transmit energy. While the pyramids may have been used for spiritual and religious purposes, there is no evidence to support the claim that they were energy generators.

However, Tesla’s fascination with the pyramids and his experiments on their energy properties demonstrate his innovative thinking and willingness to explore new ideas. ... While the pyramids may not hold the secret to unlocking free energy, they continue to fascinate and intrigue us to this day. dunno

https://medium.com/@yeasinarifin/nikola-teslas-research-on-pyramids-separating-fact-from-fiction-ec3e546bb33

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:40 pm

Yeah thanks for that .I agree there is'nt enough information as always to make any conclusions so i guess its just another one to put on hold until more information comes to light .Thats exactly it and the reason why this subject is so frustrating .I think we should call it research into blind alleys .lol .On a different note i think it may be timely for the et's to turn up again now everything is kicking off in the middle East again .That place sure is a hotbed for aggression and hatred .We shall see ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 01, 2024 6:24 pm

Talk about "research into blind alleys" ... gee, I wonder if ET blew up Russia's nuclear missile test? "We tried to tell you." rotf

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-icbm-test-launch-failed/

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:34 am

chuckle That'll teach them not to play with fire..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:39 pm

Yep they seem to be hell bend on anihilating themselves and the rest of the world as well Putin is delusional and his countrymen are following him into the abyss like a lot of Lemmings ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:59 pm

Putin is a crazy man in charge of a country that believes his every word ....well a dictatorship needs an effective dictator and he certainly fits the bill there has'nt been such an effective one since Hitler and that kim jung il is another one.Hard to get your head around a population that will follow such a nut case .but then i guess they say the same about trump ..it just goes to show how diverse humanity is .You know what they say "This world aint big enough for the both of us "!
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:30 pm

sunbern wrote:Putin is a crazy man in charge of a country that believes his every word ....

There's been a change in the people regarding Putin ... it's slowly reaching a melting point.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

sunbern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:18 am

The problem with the likes of dictators and Narcissistic self appointed psychopaths of this world is that there will always be another one ready to take their place..Just like the narcotics/drugs cartels. Its that power and control thing once again.

sunbern likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 03, 2024 8:04 am

Del. wrote:The problem with the likes of dictators and Narcissistic self appointed psychopaths of this world is that there will always be another one ready to take their place..Just like the narcotics/drugs cartels. Its that power and control thing once again.

Yep ... been going on for thousands of years, and thanks to them - ALL our information is GONE. The best example goes like this:

On a certain day 9200 years ago the manorial houses at the north side
of the large square in Çayönü were burnt down, and this happened so fast
that the owners were not able to save any of their treasures (Davis 1998:
259/2, 260/2). The temple was torn down and burnt, and even the floor
was ripped open (Schirmer 1983: 467, 1990: 384), the stone pillars around
the free space were taken down and the taller of them were broken up
(Özdogan and Özdogan 1989: 74, Özdogan 1999a: fig. 41, fig. 42). The
place itself – previously maintained and kept meticulously clean for more
than 1000 years - was converted into a municipal waste dump (Özdogan
and Özdogan 1989: 72/1, Özdogan 1997: 15).
After a short chaotic transition all houses had been torn down. The slums
in the west disappeared for good, but only a few steps away from the spot
where the ruins of the manorial houses had burnt the new Çayönü was
erected. The new houses were comparable in size to the old manors
(Schirmer 1988: 148-149) but there were no more houses or shacks built
to an inferior standard (see sequence of plans in Özdogan 1999a: fig. 35,
fig. 46, fig. 47). In all houses, work was done (Özdogan 1999a: 53/1) and
all hints to social differences were erased (Özdogan 1999a: fig. 47, fig. 50,
also see Schirmer 1988: 148-149).
https://kompreser.espivblogs.net/files/2012/11/From-%C3%87ay%C3%B6n%C3%BC-to-%C3%87atalh%C3%B6y%C3%BCk-Emergence-and-development-of-an-egalitarian-society.pdf

Did it work? Nope ... it started again and then Sumer and Egypt popped up, and we entered what I call phase two of this control crap. ALL of our information had been erased.  dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Oct 03, 2024 10:07 am

Archaeologists have long associated the appearance of these settlements with the Neolithic Revolution—the transition from hunting and gathering to agriculture
villages consisted mainly of clusters of stone or mud brick houses, but sometimes also substantial monuments and large buildings. These include the tower and walls at Tell es-Sultan, as well as large, roughly contemporaneous circular buildings at Göbekli Tepe, Çayönü, Wadi Feynan. Archaeologists typically associate these structures with communal activities which, together with the communal effort needed to build them, helped to maintain social interactions in communities as they grew in size.

IMO, I think this transition must have happened when hunter gatherers settled into village and farming life. As hunter gatherers they were nomadic and were always on the move. on the other hand farming communities had no reason to roam and were not protected against marauding nomads, hence the need for protection. I think an elected head of these people is where it all began. If you come forward ten thousand years we are still doing the same now, electing people to (control) govern and protect us.

I cant get the connection bit with religion, that came along thousands of years later, but I certainly don't dismiss it out of hand, religion was certainly a way of controlling the population..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:00 pm

Del. wrote:I cant get the connection bit with religion, that came along thousands of years later, but I certainly don't dismiss it out of hand, religion was certainly a way of controlling the population..  

The picture shows Egypt and Sumer had a fully developed "religion" when they popped up. This means it all had to go back into history before the time of writing. The shut down in the other PDF would indicate an early attempt, then it was stopped, then it came back later in phase 2 and created Sumer and Egypt. Writing didn't exist so it's up to archeological evidence to paint a picture.

Recent excavations in the elite cemetery HK6 at Hierakonpolis have revealed two extensive wood-built mortuary compounds dating to the beginning of the Naqada II period. These are not only the earliest evidence for above-ground architecture in a predynastic cemetery, but also indications that complex social and religious arrangements were already in place at this early time, with strong leaders able to marshal labour and exotic resources to express their authority
in a variety of ways.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283997994_The_elite_Predynastic_cemetery_at_Hierakonpolis_2009-2010_update

https://figshare.mq.edu.au/ndownloader/files/34545674

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Oct 03, 2024 3:24 pm

Are you saying that a form of religion existed post ''dynastic religious period'' we all know of the biblical pre-bible, and the pre biblical scrips but are you saying there was a time of religion before, or early Enlil/Enki times. How does that work out into a religion.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Oct 03, 2024 4:25 pm

I see it as another form of control Del .Ra the sun God bringer of all things needed to survive and thrive ..Work hard build the pyramids and Ra will reward you .There were extrovert people who made good leadership material even waY back then and with the help of offworld knowledge they became invicible and revered .I guess that was the start of it all

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Oct 03, 2024 4:52 pm

I see it as another form of control Del .Ra the sun God bringer of all things  needed to survive and thrive ..Work hard build the pyramids and Ra will reward you .There were extrovert people who made good leadership material even waY back then and with the help of offworld knowledge they became invicible and revered .I guess that was the start of it all because ever since then we the masses have been  controlled by the overlords blindly elected by the largely uninterested public .We get what we deserve .We might as well all walk around with our heads in paper bags or better still give them a small tablet type of device and fill them with distracting bullshit and phoney entertainment  that should do the trick and keep them off our baCks !
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 03, 2024 5:29 pm

Del. wrote:Are you saying that a form of religion existed post ''dynastic religious period'' we all know of the biblical pre-bible,  and the pre biblical scrips but are you saying there was a time of religion before, or early Enlil/Enki times. How does that work out into a religion.  

I call it proto-religion / proto-polytheism.

A core feature of primitive religion is the importance of rituals [Hayden (1987), Rappaport (1999)]. Archaeological remains provide ample evidence of extensive rituals involving large groups around 10,000 years before the present.

https://economics.ubc.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/38/2021/07/Religion-and-the-Origins-of-Agriculture-States.pdf

Did Religion Initiate the Neolithic Revolution and Later Facilitate the Creation of Ancient States?

https://ia803109.us.archive.org/21/items/cauvin-jacques-the-birth-of-the-gods-and-the-origins-of-agriculture-2000-jacques/Cauvin%2C%20Jacques%20-%20The%20Birth%20of%20the%20Gods%20and%20the%20Origins%20of%20Agriculture%20%282000%29%20Jacques%20Cauvin%2C%20Trevor%20Watkins%20%28transl.%29%20-%20OCR.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:05 pm

So far, the first PDF is driving me crazy. confused

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Oct 05, 2024 3:03 pm

[quote="Jim"]So far, the first PDF is driving me crazy.  confused [/quote
If you cant sort it we are in trouble i reakon . ..

I could'nt open it ..
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Oct 05, 2024 4:04 pm

Jim wrote:So far, the first PDF is driving me crazy.  confused [/quote
If you cant sort it we are in trouble i reakon .  ..

I  could'nt open it ..[/quote]

You didn't miss anything ... there is so much info missing it isn't remotely funny.

As far as the oldest picture of religion, in and around 9000-10,000 BC if I remember right, what we call the mother goddess, and that dates back to in and around 38,000 BC after the 5000 year superwave. It seems to have lasted all that time.
As far as when polytheism began ... there doesn't seem to be anything in the book (the second PDF). I even did a word search - and - nothing. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:06 am

That's weird. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:45 am

sunbern wrote:
I  could'nt open it ..

If you want a copy, send me an email.

It's going to take time to go through all this.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Oct 07, 2024 8:04 am

I'm in and around 6500 BC, and, there is no interpretative information. It starts with the obese "goddess" - then, it's the goddess and a bull ... later humanish figures pop up and there's no way to figure out what the hell is going on. There was no mention of the shutdown that happened at Çayönü, although the beheadings of the dead were mentioned.

Somewhere in the mess polytheism has to pop up - I guess it's still coming. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Oct 08, 2024 7:54 am

Well, I guess no one has anything to say. How can you title a book referencing "the birth of the gods" and 99% of what you have to say deals with the second part of that title - "the origins of agriculture?" Boring. Oh well, maybe it's still coming. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Oct 09, 2024 4:32 am

Yeah, its coming. Any bets on when it will arrive ?? dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 09, 2024 9:02 am

Del. wrote:Yeah, its coming. Any bets on when it will arrive ??  dunno

It popped up a tiny bit at the end ... but then it went right back to the picture he was going through all along. He made this comment too at the end:

Finally, it should be clear by now that we do not seek to make matters ‘religious,’ the cause of everything in man’s world. The word ‘religion’ in this context refers simply to a way of thinking about and comprehending the natural world that is essentially mythic and imaginative (in the sense that it operates in terms of images).

Mad

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Oct 09, 2024 1:36 pm

[quote="Jim"]
sunbern wrote:
I  could'nt open it ..

If you want a copy, send me an email.

It's going to take time to go through all this. [/quote

sorry i am inundated at the moment Jim .I will mail you but heaven knows when i will find time to read it ].It's Brendas birthday Friday and i will be with her for a few days .Will try to get some reading in then ...
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next