Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 2 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 2:20 am

Things written and that we have talked about for years are coming to pass .Global warming is creating a situation where rapid change can come about very quickly .Interesting lecture last night about habitable planets .The lecturer actually said that nomad or wandering planets do exist and may be capable of sustaining life (i will try to get a link accross ) It's just that this planet Nibiru refuses to go away ..There is something .I cant put my finger on it .He goes on to say that we hav'nt found one yet The thing i dont understand is howa planet cAN sustain life without sunlight .(it is needed for photosynthesis.but then again a very advanced society could create an artificial life sustaining power source .We are like a baby just opening it's eyes there could have been civilizations living on suitable (or engineered planets ) billions of years before we came on the scene .I honestly think we have to keep an open mind to anything .But like you i do think bi pedal and dextrous upright walking beings are the most likely creators of what has gone before ....
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 3:00 am

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 01, 2024 12:17 pm

sunbern wrote:We are like a baby just opening it's eyes there could have been civilizations living on suitable (or engineered planets ) billions of years before we  came on the scene.

Yeah, and according to that video we're gonna be looking for answers WAY beyond the time we're here. chuckle

Which brings up another problem ... you do realize if this "after-life" picture is right, then it would have to apply to all life "out there" too. I don't even want to think about the number of lives that were, are, and still will be involved in this picture. Right now, WE are 8+ billion and that doesn't even cover the amount of people that have lived and died all along.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:01 pm

yeah just when we think we are gonna get a bit of peace and quiet it looks like we are heading headlong for the fast lane .I don't think i want to give that too much thought affraid
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:11 pm

Tell me what you think of this .Those videos that were released by the us Navy you know Tic tac ,Gimball and the one that went into the sea were explained as unknown by the us government but an expert on video interpretation said one was a civillian aircraft one was a military aircraft and the other was a balloon .! I wonder what part of either explanation has any validity whatsoeverr if they set out to confuse us they have most certainly done that .
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:32 pm

sunbern wrote:Tell me what you think of this .Those videos that were released by the us Navy you know Tic tac ,Gimball and the one that went into the sea were explained as unknown by the us government but an expert on video interpretation said one was a civillian aircraft one was a military aircraft and the other was a balloon .! I wonder what part of either explanation has any validity whatsoeverr if they set out to confuse us they have most certainly done that .

Well, OUR problem is that we weren't there. We can see SOMETHING, but maybe not enough. This is why I go by my own information, like the one I saw in the mid-60s. This "ball of light" took off from a dead stop SO FAST - that you could only think everyone on board was splattered all over the walls of the craft. WE had no such technology back then ... so, you tell me what it was.

As far as the "government" goes, I wouldn't trust anything they had to say about this stuff. They've been hiding this crap for years, and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:12 pm

neither do i .I am not saying there is an explanation for everything as the sort of speeds you have mentioned have been recorded on radar tracking equipment and that sort of back up cant lie (as far as we know) It's all very confusing and you are right we cam only really comment on our own experiences .What we have seen will remain with us... .It does'nt haunt me and i can easily put it on the top shelf but that does'not make it go away ..There most definitely is stuff going on and scientists must be scratching their heads when they can't make the evidence fit the known explanations .I feel sure some just make things up to make them feel more comfortable with situations they don't have answers to ...
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 01, 2024 7:22 pm

in my whole life i have yet to find a government that has'nt done a u turn on it's election promises let alone tell the truth so like you from experience i discount most of what any of them have to say ..When i go back to the et /ufo witnesses i find myself asking the question what have they got to gain I guess it's my doubting nature but i am always the person that wants to cross examine the witness !
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 02, 2024 4:33 am

WE are 8+ billion and that doesn't even cover the amount of people that have lived and died all along. wrote:

sunbern wrote:yeah just when we think we are gonna get a bit of peace and quiet it looks like we are heading headlong for the fast lane .I don't think i want to give that too much thought affraid

rotf Talk about shit hitting the fan.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:12 am

sunbern wrote:Tell me what you think of this .Those videos that were released by the us Navy you know Tic tac ,Gimball and the one that went into the sea were explained as unknown by the us government but an expert on video interpretation said one was a civilian aircraft one was a military aircraft and the other was a balloon .! I wonder what part of either explanation has any validity whatsoever if they set out to confuse us they have most certainly done that .

As far as "videos" go, we have NO clue what we're looking at. Videos can be created and manipulated to show anything people want you to see. Simply put - I have my information and I ignore all the rest. It's like YouTube and the NDE vids these people make. Do they have ANY proof these events happened? Nope. They could have been completely made up and the audience just believes it all. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 02, 2024 8:15 am

Del. wrote:

sunbern wrote:yeah just when we think we are gonna get a bit of peace and quiet it looks like we are heading headlong for the fast lane .I don't think i want to give that too much thought affraid

rotf Talk about shit hitting the fan..
chuckle

Like I said ... that's just us in a picture that's been going on for HOW LONG? d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:56 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 03, 2024 12:58 am

thought you might find this interview interesting It kind of comes at things from a whole different angle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 03, 2024 2:34 pm

i have asked a friend to join us to talk about his near death experience .His name is James Worrow and he is a great guy .I hope he comes over here..If you are looking in James we dont bite we just enjoy talking about all the same subjects you do too ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 03, 2024 3:11 pm

That'll be good. Very Happy

I found Diana hard to listen to ... I found one of her books online - maybe it'll be easier to understand what it is she's doing.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 04, 2024 4:24 pm

keep the faith mate we will press on regardless .To be honest this is the quietest i have known things ......  reports of unknown craft or strange happenings have all but dried up .Anything your way Del/Jin .?
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 04, 2024 5:30 pm

sunbern wrote:keep the faith mate we will press on regardless .To be honest this is the quietest i have known things ......   reports of unknown craft or strange happenings have all but dried up .Anything your way Del/Jim .?

Regarding the book, it's the stereotypical - if you don't know why they're here, you'll never figure it out. The info is gone.

Nothing going on here except the temp has gone from the hundreds to the seventies. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:33 am

The only thing going on here is that British Gas has decided to partially close the road where I live to lay new gas pipes, and its a pain getting on and off of my driveway. chuckle

You might find this interesting though..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:12 pm

chuckle

I've always found it odd that ET can fly all over the galaxy - come to earth ... and CRASH. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:10 am

I watched the Tunguska documentary yesterday. That was a mysterious happening. UAP or COMET ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:02 am

According to Britannica ...

"The energy of the explosion is estimated to have been equivalent to the explosive force of as much as 15 megatons of TNT—a thousand times more powerful than the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, Japan, on August 6, 1945."
https://www.britannica.com/event/Tunguska-event

Seems "comet" is the accepted source based on after-facts.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:12 am

Thanks for that bit of information Jimbo.. study

Whats happened to your friend Bern, Thought he was joining us. ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:14 pm

Del. wrote:Thanks for that bit of information Jimbo.. study

This might interest you too.

https://majorcitieschiefs.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/MCCA-UAP_Reference-Guide-June-2024-.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:47 pm

Del. wrote:Thanks for that bit of information Jimbo.. study

Whats happened to your friend Bern, Thought he was joining us.  ??

The usual i'm afraid Del .You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink ! It seeems we are alone in this universe of ours that is theoratorium lol . In all honesty i am now convinced we will not see disclosure in the way we all maybe think it might happen because the government (the one we cant see and who are in charge) won't let it happen ...My main hope now is that seti (if they too have not been got at ) will come clean if they get an answer or we find a habitable planet with a technological signature ..I am hoping this will happen in my lifetime but i'm not holding my breath tbh because everything can be stamped on if the powers in charge so desire ..Their power is total why would they relinquish it .
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:09 pm

sunbern wrote:Their power is total why would they relinquish it .  

It's been going on since way before writing began ... the thing that gets me is - why didn't anyone "up there" (either physical or 'spiritual') stop it? hmm dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next