Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 20 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:55 pm

"Then the question should come up ... why would anyone give undecipherable information? To get it means "someone" is trying to "tell" you something for educational purposes. Granted, constructivist methodology can take a LONG time ... but, if you can't ever figure it out - what's REALLY going on?"

I must admit i pondered that very question with Brenda .Who would do that ? Unless she is just picking up on random information floating around in the ether which begs the question is any of it open to anyone able to `bring in ` such information ? .I would suggest it is something akin to remote viewing thats the only explanatuion i can offer ..What it actually means may never be known .it could be a language long forgotton or yet to be discovered ( hopefully along with it's own rosetta stone so we are no longer in the dark ...! )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:52 am

sunbern wrote:I must admit i pondered that very question with Brenda .Who would do that ? Unless she is just picking up on random information floating around in the ether which begs the question is any of it open to anyone able to `bring in ` such information ? .I would suggest it is something akin to remote viewing thats the only explanatuion i can offer ..What it actually means may never be known .it could be a language long forgotton or yet to be discovered ( hopefully along with it's own rosetta stone so we are no longer in the dark ...! )

Or it could be ... paranormal deception. dunno

As an add-on ... the bottom line regarding "who said what" for me boils down to ... if you can't figure it out, then it's not about who said what - it's about what was said. If you can't figure it out, then either chuck it out the window, or, put it on a shelf in your head until you find more info. I find the shelf idea works and an example was the experience I had back in 2007 when I I heard: "What if Orion and the one coming were the same?"

Bottom line ... there is NO way to figure this out - all the original information (if it ever existed) is GONE. It does fit the language aspect because people 40,000 rounded years ago were thinking in pictures / feelings. Orion is a visual "picture" ... so that much fits. But as far as proving it ... nope.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:30 pm

"Or it could be ... paranormal deception"

yep a smokescreen for their amusement ? but the binary is yielding results so i will keep going with that at least .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:53 pm

sunbern wrote:"Or it could be ... paranormal deception"

yep a smokescreen for their amusement ? but the binary is yielding results so i will keep going with that at least .

Should be interesting. Basketball

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:02 am

when are you posting some of it Bern.. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:41 pm

Del. wrote:when are you posting some of it Bern.. bounce

Will post it all hopefully before or if not over the Christmas period when i am back in Suffolk Del. santa

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:21 am

Cheers Bern... rendeer

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:24 pm

Sorry guys i am stupidly busy at the mo .Hope all is well be back with you asap ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:27 pm

Do what you have to do ... I've been adding pages to my notes. What a Face

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:43 pm

Bernie here .....managed to grab a couple of days here with the good lady before all kicks off ..

just a taster of what we have decoded Finished it last night ( my comments in brackets ) ..      all translated by telepathically delivered binary code from the years 1970-1979..

"There is a spiritual vibration surrounding your planet,a guiding light trying to prevent your civilization from making the same mistake ( we have made it before ? ) of rendering your planet uninhabitable .
With the misuse of neuclear energy,war and global power can you not see how it is affecting life on your earth .
The messages we give you must be heeded.You need to work out the power of the atom as neuclear energy can be your ally or your enemy .
It is time you became aware that you have a connection with other species in the universe and your actions affect them too.
what is happening to your planet ? you must ask yourselves this question as we are not allowed to interfere
we know your earth is going through severe climate change but we cannot help .Unless your masters ( ??? ) act now it is a lost cause ( remember this message was delivered 40 plus years ago ) Your masters rule your earth ( Eisenhower's agreement with the et's ? )  
Your planet and humanity that inhabits it is near a change in conciousness ,however this cannot happen until negative energies have been eliminated "( i don't think that is possible ) .....      THAT'S PAGE ONE OF 3 . (More to follow if you want )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:52 pm

As an example, in binary 01010101 equates to the letter u ( All binary numbers start in 01 )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:38 pm

OK ... here's my take to part one ...

"There is a spiritual vibration surrounding your planet, a guiding light trying to prevent your civilization from making the same mistake of rendering your planet uninhabitable.

Well, it doesn't do a very good job, considering the "it has no effect" factor. (The "same mistake" remark could be pointing to other planets.)

"With the misuse of nuclear energy, war and global power, can you not see how it is affecting life on your earth."

Well, this picture has been a problem for me for awhile ... basically because these "global power" affects are essentially genetically based ... in other words, non-empathic / antisocial dominance. This has been going on (based on my picture) for the last 14,000 rounded years, and because no one has stepped in to help, it's done nothing but get worse. Humans thousands of years ago had absolutely NO CLUE what the cause of this was, and so the approach (via religion) was a spiritual attack from characters like "Satan" - who doesn't exist.

"The messages we give you must be heeded. You need to work out the power of the atom as nuclear energy can be your ally or your enemy."

As far as "must be heeded" ... and considering the fact this "message" came in the way it did (through one person - telepathically - 40+ years ago, and in binary code [like the common people know how to handle binary code - look how long this translation took] ) one would tend to think this 'important message' would have had a better delivery system.

"It is time you became aware that you have a connection with other species in the universe and your actions affect them too."

And - how does that happen?

"what is happening to your planet? you must ask yourselves this question as we are not allowed to interfere."

I've seen this same approach in my experiences ... hence the constructivist approach, I guess is like the binary approach.

"We know your earth is going through severe climate change but we cannot help. Unless your masters act now it is a lost cause

(remember this message was delivered 40 plus years ago - [yeah, but it seems today's climate change picture has been around since the early '70s]:

In the early 1970s, a different kind of climate worry took hold:
global cooling. As more people became concerned about pollutants
people were emitting into the atmosphere, some scientists theorized
the pollution could block sunlight and cool Earth.

Scroll down half the page:
https://www.history.com/topics/natural-disasters-and-environment/history-of-climate-change

"Your masters rule your earth. Your planet and humanity that inhabits it is near a change in consciousness, however this cannot happen until negative energies have been eliminated "

It would be a big help if they'd explain what these "negative energies" are all about. I found them through psychology, and it explains the whole picture. As an add-on, this problem is directly connected to genetic problems, passed on generation after generation. It would be nice if SOMEONE fixed this. Frankly - and just like the 10 YO kid who shot and killed his mother, a deeper look into this little kid's life shows he's a psychopath. Another life gone.

I'm going to hold up on guess as to what's going on ... there's still a couple of more pages to go through it seems. Whenever you're ready Bern.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:54 pm

"Whenever you're ready Bern". Ok just give Del a chance to weigh this up and will move on . I actually do think they made their move with Eisenhower and we chose to go it alone that's my take but totally agree their method of delivery is worthless without a forceful conclusion ,quite how they could do this ( by non interference ) baffles me .There are many parts of this message that i cant start to fathom but it does fall into their modus operandi of almost teasing us ( now some of you see us and now they don't ) to sum it all up .Not strong enough for us and from their perspective `frustrating ` surely ... I can only think with the universe at their disposal ( literally ) they can afford to let a few promising experiments go down the drain ...

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:59 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote: Ok just give Del a chance to weigh this up and will move on .    

OK ...

Brenda Marguerite wrote:
I actually do think they made their move with Eisenhower and we chose to go it alone that's my take but totally agree their method of delivery is worthless without a forceful conclusion ,quite how they could do this ( by non interference ) baffles me .

I tried to get info on that Eisenhower story some years back ... but, nothing was there. If I'm right regarding what I've been through, the superwave warning should have been there. Would the gov't shut this picture out completely? I can't see why (even as screwed up as they are).
I can't say anything about this "noninterference" approach. Even my experiences made ME figure all this stuff out, and when I had totally screwed up a particular experience by "guessing" instead of using logic, I was "told" my conclusions regarding the event were correct. THAT is "interference."

Brenda Marguerite wrote:
There are many parts of this message that i cant start to fathom but it does fall into their modus operandi of almost teasing us ( now some of you see us and now they don't ) to sum it all up .Not strong enough for us and from their perspective `frustrating ` surely ...     I can only think with the universe at their disposal ( literally ) they can afford to let a few promising experiments go down the drain ...

Well, we'll see what's left, and like I've said, it could simply be paranormal. I had a few occurrences over the years that were paranormal intrusions ... but, once I had gotten to the point where I understood what was going on, it no longer confused me.

A couple I had like 50 years ago, before I had started looking into anything, popped up with a neighbor I had in the apartment complex I lived in. She was into occult / esoteric topics, and back then I didn't have a clue about that stuff. We'd talk about weird stuff, like prior lives and out of body experiences, and one day we tried the prior life via hypnosis experiment. She did a mild hypnotic session on me one day, and suddenly - I was seeing and old setting. It had to be about 150 years ago or so, and I was lying on the ground next to this dirt road in the woods. As I laid there, a guy with a horse drawn carriage slowly went by - and never even looked at me. Of course this HAD to be a prior life according to her, but ... back then I had no clue what was going on. Today, a look at history shows reincarnation was NOT in the oldest texts, and didn't become anything close to what we hear today till around 300 BC.
Bottom line ... reincarnation is another religious made up BS story.  chuckle

One night I decided to try an out of body experiment. I laid on the bed, mellowed out, and the next thing I knew I popped up in a seated position. I looked around ... said to myself 'this is weird' ... got up ... and then decided to sneak up on the dresser mirror from the side and take a look. I walked up the side of the dresser, leaned forward to look at myself - and - well, there was this human shaped - I can only call it a - spiritual head and shoulders. It had no eyes - but I could see. I could not figure this out, and walked into the living room / dining room area. As I stood there, I looked at the wall, decided I'd pass THROUGH the wall, go to her apartment and go BOO!  rotf

I walked to the wall ... but, for some reason I couldn't pass through it. I didn't get it ... it should have worked ... but ...

Anyway, I looked over to the dining area window on the south side of the apartment, and oddly, it was light outside. It was nighttime, the north window was dark (as it should be), but why is there light outside? I walked over to the window, and it was lit up out there in the area between the U-shaped buildings. I tried to pass through the window - and this time it worked. Why could I do this and not the wall? I sort of floated down (it was a 2-story drop), hit the grass and did a roll. As I stood up, I looked at the sky, could not find a source for this "light" ... and decided that this time I had to get proof this was real. I looked around, saw the parked cars in the parking area, decided to get the license plate number off the first car in line, try to wake up, come back down and see what there was to see.

I walked over to the car ... squatted down to get a good look at the plate number ... and ALL the numbers and letters on the plate - vanished. I said to myself - this is a dream ... at which point I woke up in bed - said 'Oh well' ... rolled over and went to sleep.

Were both experiences dreams - or simply paranormal data transfer into my head? These are a little harder to define ... but it's highly possible, especially if the person in not familiar with the subject. This is why children are the best targets for having "memories" of former lives ... they are really easy to work with, they have NO clue what's going on, and, the listening adults just believe them.

dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:47 am

". Would the gov't shut this picture out completely? I can't see why (even as screwed up as they are)."

you obviously have more faith in governments than i do. Personally i think they would go to any lengths to keep the status quo . Twisted Evil                  
                  "As I laid there, a guy with a horse drawn carriage slowly went by - and never even looked at me."
i wonder if he saw a ghost out of the corner of his eye and by the time he turned round both you and he were gone   Question
"One night I decided to try an out of body experiment."
was this one of your actual experiences or an anecdote Jim ?

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:32 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:...was this one of your actual experiences or an anecdote Jim ?

It actually happened. This was somewhere around 1971 or '72. I don't even remember what started the talks I had with my neighbor.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:57 am

"There is a spiritual vibration surrounding your planet, a guiding light trying to prevent your civilization from making the same mistake of rendering your planet uninhabitable.

If this is so it should have been addressed hundreds of years ago. WHY NOW.

"With the misuse of nuclear energy, war and global power, can you not see how it is affecting life on your earth."

Give the people of this planet their say, AND IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN.

"The messages we give you must be heeded. You need to work out the power of the atom as nuclear energy can be your ally or your enemy."

Why was this not heeded when Nuclear Fusion was discovered. NOW ALL THE DESPOTS ON THE PLANET HAVE IT.

"It is time you became aware that you have a connection with other species in the universe and your actions affect them too."

If that's the case, then the other species, SHOULD INTERVENE, WHY LEAVE IT TO THE MONKEYS.  

"what is happening to your planet? you must ask yourselves this question as we are not allowed to interfere."

So why do we have reports daily almost of MUTILATATIONS AND OBDUCTIONS.

"We know your earth is going through severe climate change but we cannot help. Unless your masters act now it is a lost cause

who are our  TRUE MASTERS.

"Your masters rule your earth. Your planet and humanity that inhabits it is near a change in consciousness, however this cannot happen until negative energies have been eliminated "

Again, who are our masters. Who rules the planet??? WE HAD A CHANGE IN CONSCIOUSNESS IN THE 1960s BUT WAR REINED SUPREME AND STOCKPILES OF NUCLEAR WARHEADS WERE PRIORITY. RID THE PLANET OF THE MASTERS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:25 am

All your questions and comments are ones i would ask too Del ,but the block is "we are not allowed to interfere " The biggest question of all is WHY..And who really are our masters ? ..."WE HAD A CHANGE IN CONSCIOUSNESS IN THE 1960s" .Not according to them or at least not enough of one because this binary message was `delivered` between 1970 and 80 ..

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:15 pm

OK ... we haven't read all of this yet, and it's probably going to get worse chuckle

Regarding things said, I have never heard anything remotely like this in my experiences. Yes, the constructivist approach MAY be connected to this "noninterference" approach, but then too, the ONLY other person whose first experience was identical to everything I've gone through (except her experience was via classical teaching) was Landi Mellas. She got everything in a nutshell ... and outside of that first experience, everything else was paranormal - and that included her co-author David Caywood, who had nothing but paranormal experiences. The one I liked best was when he met HIMSELF from the future, and was basically told they would work together to help humanity. Unfortunately, it seemed this 'future self' didn't know David was going to die from cancer two years after this book came out.

Anyway, after years of being taken down wrong roads and becoming totally confused data wise, the same "Nordic" as Landi called him, popped up later in her life and just retold her the same thing he told her in 1952.

Her first experience boiled down to this:

But before we go, I want you to look at the sky. He turned his eyes upward. The night sky hued into an ominous blood red as a vacuum of total silence engulfed me. Not a cricket sang, not a leaf rustled. My eyes were riveted to the heavens. An electrically charged atmosphere surrounded us, seemingly stretched to its limit, like a rubber band on the verge of snapping apart. I felt an
uneasiness that at any second the sky would crack open like a delicate egg. Although I was only seven, from the deepest recesses of my soul erupted a knowingness of a catastrophic future event for planet Earth. I knew time was running out. Urgency was upon us. The tall being’s voice once again brought me back to the present. If you see the sky such as this, you will know we are coming.

We are showing you this now, so that if these circumstances should come to pass, you will have had time to decide during your lifetime whether you will come with us or stay on Earth. You always have a choice. We will never force you. If conditions require that we do return to remove some of your population, there will be no time for deciding then. You will either immediately come with us, or you will not. Therefore, think carefully on this.

Later on in her confused life she was told:

“Be prepared!" came a pervading voice. "There will be severe climate changes that will seem to happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass!”

THIS would be "interference" ... so based solely on her first and later experience, and the fact that I had to figure this exact picture out (and the main difference would be more defining information in mine) we were literally TOLD there was a major problem coming, end of story. So ... what the hell is this "interference" picture all about? I think this is just another deception.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:40 pm

Well i can stop there if you want as i can't see much point in continuing ,as you say it does get worse and just telling us is'nt going to change anything so i guess the only question we can possibly ask is what is the source of this information and if we can't answer that ( which we obviously can't ) it's just another lot for the unsolved shelf in the constructivism library . looking .

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:36 pm

You can either post the rest of it, or send it in an email. I'm kind curious what else 'whoever' had to say. chuckle

As an add-on, this is really a good study to do, because it's going on all around us every single day. People believe it because they choose to see things the way they want to see them - not as they really are.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:02 pm

"People believe it because they choose to see things the way they want to see them - not as they really are."

I believe Brenda had a binary telepathicaly implanted into her brain .I have no idea where it came from ,who put it there and for what reason and neither does she but there it is ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:46 pm

sunbern wrote:I believe Brenda had a binary telepathicaly implanted into her brain .I have no idea where it came from ,who put it there and for what reason and neither does she but there it is ..

Yeah, and that happens a lot. This is why, when you don't know who said it - it has to be about what was said. Even NDEs where the person is NOT flat line brain dead, you can get some really weird stories. One I just heard was that Michael Jackson is in hell because he sold his soul to the devil for money / riches. There were other famous people too that were mentioned, but this is about the oddest NDE I have ever heard ... I wonder who is behind it? chuckle

At any rate, are you going to post the rest of this binary stuff?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:12 pm

"At any rate, are you going to post the rest of this binary stuff? "

Yes i will,but it is at Brenda's so it will have to wait until Cristmas now when i am back there again ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:15 pm

OK ... gonna make a Christmas present out of it? chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next