Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:12 pm

So much of it is leaning towards the paranormal / spirit `world` but what are the ( seemingly) physical aspects of all this .Radar signatures ,craft sightings from reliable witnesses sometimes many in the same place ,screwed up definately but a phenomenon that is most certainly interracting with us sometimes it seems just to satisfy their curiosity or learn more about us without having any influence on our behaviour or welfare more akin actually to us observing say a butterfly or  a bird ,watching but not interfeering .( unless to occasionally take one for study at close quarters ) Like we tag Dolphins and whales to see where they go and learn more about them ( with their body chips and men in black )... ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:39 pm

Yeah, but this 2015 book (and others that followed) are a real mess.

Walking Among Us is a chronicle of human experience that contradicts every
current theory about the universe that we think we live in. Jacobs' human
observers have experienced a concealed reality that is literally next door to
some of us, and that he believes is about to interact, secretly and insidiously,
with the rest of us. Walking Among Us explains why extraterrestrial UFOs are
here, who is aboard them, and what they are doing. To put it mildly, the
evidence from the people that Jacobs has interviewed shows that the
extraterrestrials are up to no good.

There's no way to focus this picture correctly. In this book he used 14 subjects out of a total of 1150. He also used hypnosis - but said (because he knows what the subject of hypnosis is about - BS) that these people weren't in a deep trance - just relaxed. hmm

As far as the comment above regarding "why they are here" ... this totally contradicts everything I have and anyone else who was told the event is coming. It make NO sense. They are supposed to just take over the planet.

Here's a rundown.
https://www.inquirer.com/philly/entertainment/20140715_Space_aliens_walk_among_us__Indeed__claims_retired_Temple_prof.html

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:24 pm

"As far as the comment above regarding "why they are here" ... this totally contradicts everything I have and anyone else who was told the event is coming. It make NO sense. They are supposed to just take over the planet."

I think that comment can be explained by the perception that there is more than one race of ET's visiting ( or monitoring ) our world which further adds to the confusion..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:14 pm

sunbern wrote:I think that comment can be explained by the perception that there is more than one race of ET's visiting ( or monitoring ) our world which further adds to the confusion..

And that brings me back to the first question I had on this ... "Is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here" ... or, is this something else? Or ... is it BOTH?"

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 19 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:21 pm

Hi Jim. Cant do any more to the codes until Bernie comes down. I dont know why i get what i do, i only know when i was a child lots of things happened to me. I know i have always been protected and have always felt safe. Have met loads of people who have the same things happen to them what happens to me. I met Ros Reynolds from Clacton we were both on a BBC breakfast show in a cornfield at Bentwaters Suffolk. We had to show the T.V people our writings and drawings, we were all amazed as both mine and Ross writings and drawings were identical, yet we had never met. on showing some more after the interviews were over we found these were also identical as were our lives. Any way life is strange, never can tell what will happen next. Take Care.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:41 pm

Hey Del ... I have no clue what happened to your post ... dunno

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Jim. Cant do any more to the codes until Bernie comes down. I dont know why i get what i do, i only know when i was a child lots of things happened to me. I know i have always been protected and have always felt safe. Have met loads of people who have the same things happen to them what happens to me. I met Ros Reynolds from Clacton we were both on a BBC breakfast show in a cornfield at Bentwaters Suffolk. We had to show the T.V people our writings and drawings, we were all amazed as both mine and Ross writings and drawings were identical, yet we had never met. on showing some more after the interviews were over we found these were also identical as were our lives. Any way life is strange, never can tell what will happen next. Take Care.

Hopefully something in that text will straighten this out ... hopefully. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:00 pm

[/quote]

And that brings me back to the first question I had on this ... "Is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here" ... or, is this something else? Or ... is it BOTH?"

[/quote]

i think that just about completes the never ending ( until they clarify thigs ) circle once again ... Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:50 am

Jim wrote:Hey Del ... I have no clue what happened to your post ...  dunno

Hmmm, very strange, I thought I had dreamt it when I didnt see my post ...Oh well never mind. I can't remember what I wrote now. It's that darn CRS thing again... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:47 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:Hey Del ... I have no clue what happened to your post ...  dunno  

Hmmm, very strange, I thought I had dreamt it when I didnt see my post ...Oh well never mind. I can't remember what I wrote now. It's that darn CRS thing again... chuckle

Paranormal rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:50 am

[/quote]

i think that just about completes the never ending (  until they clarify things ) circle once again ... Arrow [/quote]

It's a serious problem ... there's more damn information missing than I can believe. scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:24 pm

Was discussing with Brenda only this evening,.....Why under hypnosis did `THEY` tell her to stop asking questions "It's not for you to know" ,then THEY` start sending hidden messagaes in Binary code .I asked her if she thought they may be messages from spirit ,she said "could be" .Someone is messing with our heads and i have had just about enough of this bullshit tbh . Like you Jim i tend to now think that ET's will be right there in our faces when they want to interract with us .( DAVID DANIELS ) Was watching Von Daniken last night .I still firmly believe they were here before the flood ( like he does  ) what they got up to is anyones guess but i do attribute a lot of those very ancient artifacts to them .If they are watching us now they are watching a failed experiment and if they can time travel they will always have known we were doomed to failure without their intervention ( so why dont they correct their mistake ) i also believe they already did that once anyway ( great flood ) so why just let this beautiful world die when they have the power to save it ? unless we were the last spin of the dice for their dying race and we blew it and they are long gone ...ALL MESSED UP IS'NT IT.MAYBE SENTIENT BEINGS ARE HARD WIRED TO SELF DESTRUCT WITH AN AGRESSION GENE I'M BLOWED IF I KNOW THE ANSWER .. ...Maybe it's too many people ,not enough knowledge ,too little time and a planet that is'nt big enough coupled with that agression gene ( probably necessary for early survival = Extinction dunno

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:18 pm

OK... I'm going to need more background info.

sunbern wrote:Was discussing with Brenda only this evening,.....Why under hypnosis did `THEY` tell her to stop asking questions "It's not for you to know" ,then THEY` start sending hidden messagaes in Binary code .

I'm not sure about this picture of hypnosis and when that happened. I don't trust it myself ... too many entry points for paranormal intrusion. As far as the binary goes ... I still have NO IDEA why that methodology would be used.

sunbern wrote:
I asked her if she thought they may be messages from spirit ,she said "could be".

It would depend on the information ... it has to make sense and be usable for SOMETHING.

sunbern wrote:
Someone is messing with our heads and i have had just about enough of this bullshit tbh . Like you Jim i tend to now think that ET's will be right there in our faces when they want to interract with us .( DAVID DANIELS ) Was watching Von Daniken last night .I still firmly believe they were here before the flood ( like he does  ) what they got up to is anyones guess but i do attribute a lot of those very ancient artifacts to them .

You have to watch how far you go with this ... yes, I believe they were here, but only for the last superwave somewhere around the 13,000 BC date in case help was needed. How much interaction is an unknown ... but, I believe, thanks to the cognitive disruption / mental problems and genetic tics men got from the cosmic ray bombardment, these religious elite (always male centered) turned the entire picture around and began proto-polytheism. Over the thousands of years this belief grew until it was what it was when writing began.
The cosmic rays only affect males because we have a different microglia than women.

With regard to Von Daniken ...

Erich Anton Paul von Däniken was born in Switzerland in 1935, raised a
strict Catholic, and in Catholic school developed an interest in UFOs, like
many youths in the early 1950s. He had a criminal record. He was
convicted of theft when he was 19, and he left school to become a hotelier.
He was convicted of embezzlement after leaving that job. He took another
hotel position, and he stole money there, too, by falsifying records in order
to obtain tens of thousands in fraudulent loans to finance his interest in
space aliens and what the court later called his “playboy lifestyle.” The
court psychiatrist declared him a pathological liar. Eventually, he
would be convicted of embezzlement and fraud yet again, serving a year
in prison.
http://drmsh.com/chariots-frauds-real-erich-von-daniken/
The link to the original article is here: http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/review-of-ancient-aliens-s05e10-the-von-dniken-legacy

sunbern wrote:
If they are watching us now they are watching a failed experiment and if they can time travel they will always have known we were doomed to failure without their intervention ( so why dont they correct their mistake ) i also believe they already did that once anyway ( great flood ) so why just let this beautiful world die when they have the power to save it ? unless we were the last spin of the dice for their dying race and we blew it and they are long gone  ...ALL MESSED UP IS'NT IT.MAYBE SENTIENT BEINGS ARE HARD WIRED TO SELF DESTRUCT WITH AN AGRESSION GENE I'M BLOWED IF I KNOW THE ANSWER .. ...Maybe it's too many people ,not enough knowledge ,too little time and a planet that is'nt big enough coupled with that agression gene ( probably necessary for early survival = Extinction dunno

Had we actually KEPT the information we had once upon a time, we'd know everything we need to know today - but - it's all gone. All we have is a religious version of the story we know as "the end times." What's odd is that there was no "end times" story in any nation from Egypt to the Middle East - until the Zoroastrians popped up. If we still had the ORIGINAL texts, we might be able to put this together right, but, the only "information" connection I see would be via the Aryan arrival. They came in from the outside, and as I said no one in the middle east had this info. Unfortunately it also "changed" over time, and what boils down to ET arriving for help, was changed into the Saoshyant arriving. From there it went to the Hebrews and became the Messiah.

As a side note, your reference to the "flood" for me links to an original event C 6000ish BC when the side of Mt Etna slid into the Mediterranean Sea, created a mega tsunami and washed over everybody in that area. The "flood" story we've gotten from religion was a later version of a passed down ancient memory of a "real" flood.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:18 am

OK ... woke up with something running through my head. hmm I'm gonna juggle this more, go do what I have to do, and when I get back I'll try and write it out.

Look up "do you think in words or images" ... I posted something on this but I can't find the link. I'll get back into this later.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:44 pm

"OK... I'm going to need more background info."

It's comin ,hold yer horses bounce

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:07 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:11 pm

left or right brain dominance ,very interesting Jim .Will get round to that as soon as i can looking

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:38 pm

sunbern wrote:left or right brain dominance ,very interesting Jim .Will get round to that as soon as i can looking

Well, the left and right brain theory was dumped awhile ago, although the base idea does seem to fit the picture.

I tripped over an article earlier today that shows the people who were thinking via "talking to themselves" and said they didn't have the image / feeling-based aspect were wrong. Also the "image / feelings thinkers" had words in their picture - but it seems that since both effects were low in appearance, it was simply not recognized.

This kind of makes sense as it answers the question regarding people like myself that have "both" going on. It seems this picture would go WAY back to ancient times, and because spoken language was nowhere near what it is today, the dominant of the two in ancient humans would have been the feelings / picture method - hence the focus on visual "symbols."

One piece of info that would be great to have (but .... ) is WHEN spoken language actually began. Bottom line - no way to figure it out.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:26 am

I think in Images...But that's the first time I've ever thought about it. hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:50 am

Del. wrote:I think in Images...But that's the first time I've ever thought about it. hmm

I always thought that what went on in my head was going on in everybody's head.

So Del ... there's no time that you ever use words? This is part of the picture I'm trying to straighten out - according to one study we use both, but, one just dominates it seems. If we can get this picture, the next one to hit is the ancients.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:27 am

Its an interesting study Jim. If we were all telepathically communicating with each other, I wonder how we would perceive it, would it be through images or by words.

Brenda Marguerite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:46 pm

Del. wrote:Its an interesting study Jim. If we were all telepathically communicating with each other, I wonder how we would perceive it, would it be through images or by words.  

Technically, it could be either ... it would depend on who's sending what. Visually oriented people "hear" words all the time ... so it would be no different than "hearing" someone speak.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:56 pm

Del. wrote:Its an interesting study Jim. If we were all telepathically communicating with each other, I wonder how we would perceive it, would it be through images or by words.  

i picture what i am describing and until now have never thought much about that ,which came first the pictures in my mind or the words or vice versa ? will give that some thought .Obviously another persons words will conjour a picture but when i talk, which comes first ?  the words or pictures ( i would say pictures ) or maybe both simultaneously ,very interesting ..the big question is how it could have affected our past or what part it plays in our future and our decisions .I would say the pictures i see definately influence my actions and words. How would someone who did'nt have those immages  ( before their words ) make their statements and act on them .We have all seen people who appear fearless and do or demand incredible actions but are they seeing the results of their words in their mind ,i wonder ?  .I never get any telepathic messages Del but Brenda does and i am sure she will say they come through very strongly as words not pictures although in meditation she describes what she sees in pictures to me very vividly .She has actual pictures of her guides and mentors ( that her previous partner has painted )  according to her description. what a very interesting topic .I really think you could have touiched on something here Jim ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:46 pm

sunbern wrote:
..the big question is how it could have affected our past or what part it plays in our future and our decisions.

Well, if you look at animals (like a pet dog), the communication from that pet is based on feelings / images in its head, and emotions. It can't talk. So what you see is a completely "visual" picture being acted out with barks and whines and whatever else.

Now if you spread that to all animals in history, the acting out is the same. They can't talk ... so ... it's whatever it is and it's based on images and feelings.

If you take humans into consideration, we evolved from the animal world, and we were the same way. It's impossible to put this picture together exactly, but at some point proto-speech began with us, and that continued on from whenever to modern times. The idea is, we were ALL picture based all the way up to the time writing began, and as language developed, there seems to have been a split in the process. We get into stories of "great thinkers" in history, and there seemed to have definitely been a change.

Regarding the ancients, one experience I had that popped up from out of nowhere years back said: "What if Orion and the one coming were the same." Back then, I hit that from every direction I could think of, but, using this topic, the characters we know like Jesus, the Saoshyant from the Zoroastrian end times texts, and even Bolen Yokti from the Maya, were ORIGINALLY a "picture in the sky." This was lost over time and Orion became something else completely, but, originally it was just a visual reference to this "return" if necessary.

There's no date for this ... and no way to say if it was given as a reference or created by us, but, it shows how visually oriented we were back then. Even before writing, everything was SYMBOLS. These symbols all had a meaning, but these images were all the process of proto-writing.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:02 pm

"There's no date for this ... and no way to say if it was given as a reference or created by us, but, it shows how visually oriented we were back then. Even before writing, everything was SYMBOLS. These symbols all had a meaning, but these images were all the process of proto-writing."

Brenda has dozens of symbols in her note books that came through at the same time as the binary ( and before ) but we dont have the key ( they don't appear to be heiroglyphics ) so unfortunately until the originators turn up they will remain undeciphered ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:43 pm

sunbern wrote:Brenda has dozens of symbols in her note books that came through at the same time as the binary ( and before ) but we dont have the key ( they don't appear to be heiroglyphics ) so unfortunately until the originators turn up they will remain undeciphered ..

Then the question should come up ... why would anyone give undecipherable information? To get it means "someone" is trying to "tell" you something for educational purposes. Granted, constructivist methodology can take a LONG time ... but, if you can't ever figure it out - what's REALLY going on? hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next