Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 4 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon May 18, 2020 7:15 pm

Study Hall. - Page 4 A1dd7ff48ce90df319e962001d56163c--smiley-faces-smileys

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 19, 2020 6:00 am

Jim wrote:Fun ain't it? I wonder what the next half of the ride is gonna be like. rotf

hide hmm dunno

I think it will be great fun. I cant even wonder off to my local for a beer, their all shut. who knows Jim/Bern, we might get abducted. alien Now that might prove to be interesting..chuckle

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 4 Empty Study hall..

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri May 22, 2020 8:09 am

Wait for it Del. They are coming. have to have patience. They are waiting for the virus to go, then it will be business as usual. LOL. Hope you are well.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri May 22, 2020 4:16 pm

"They are waiting for the virus to go, then it will be business as usual. LOL. "    rotf

Last edited by sunbern on Fri May 22, 2020 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri May 22, 2020 4:18 pm

"who knows Jim/Bern, we might get abducted. "           Be careful what you wish for mate you might get the wrong taxi turn up lol chuckle tin foil hat

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 22, 2020 9:38 pm

sunbern wrote:" Be careful what you wish for mate you might get the wrong taxi turn up lol chuckle tin foil hat

Study Hall. - Page 4 Alien-cab-steve-read

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat May 23, 2020 6:05 am

rotf

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat May 23, 2020 6:08 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Wait for it Del. They are coming. have to have patience. They are waiting for the virus to go, then it will be business as usual.  LOL. Hope you are well.

Who knows Brenda, It might have been them that put it about....chuckle alien

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon May 25, 2020 1:49 pm

Nah it was'nt them Del ,i am sure they would make a better job of it if they wanted to trim our numbers back.....like Jim i dont believe there will be any messing when they show up tbh ! They may be playing with us now but i honestly think if they wanted to change anything they would just get on with it and do it properly ..The alien movies are great but we could never win if they wanted us gone ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 25, 2020 5:06 pm

The haven't done anything destructive in all this time ... and you know my feelings about abductions. Have you ever been abducted? I've been in this 65 years and it's never happened to me.

And don't get me started on anal probes. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 26, 2020 7:39 am

chuckle lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 27, 2020 4:28 pm

hide rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu May 28, 2020 6:34 pm

Not to change the subject too radically ... but ... I got this in an email from Dr Chris Masterjohn.

On May 26, a preprint ( https://el2.convertkit-mail4.com/c/zlu8on5k0anhwqpg3bp/l2hehmhk6vmg4k/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubWVkcnhpdi5vcmcvY29udGVudC8xMC4xMTAxLzIwMjAuMDUuMjUuMjAxMTAyMzl2MQ== )* was
released providing the first direct evidence that
povidone-iodine, a widely used antiseptic, is capable of killing
SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

As little as 0.5% povidone-iodine completely inactivated the
virus in 60 seconds, comparable to 70% alcohol. Greater
concentrations were equally effective but provided no additional
benefit.

This was an in vitro study, testing the ability to inactivate the
virus when infecting isolated cells from the kidneys of African
green monkeys. Povidone-iodine is traditionally used topically,
and this study does not provide any basis to suggest it should be
swallowed orally, which might cause diarrhea, or worse in large
amounts.

70% ethanol isn't safe to use inside the nose, as it can alter
the ciliary beat frequency, suggesting functional damage to the
nasal tissue. 1.25% povidone-iodine solutions also have this
problem and 2.5% solutions are toxic to the nasal mucosa, but
0.5% solutions are safe for anyone who doesn't have an iodine
allergy or another reason to avoid iodine. 0.5% solutions are
safe to use in the mouth, nose, and eyes.

This suggests that 0.5% povidone-iodine solutions (which can be
made by diluting 10% solutions, which are easily available on
Amazon ( https://el2.convertkit-mail4.com/c/zlu8on5k0anhwqpg3bp/e5uph7hnqw3xe0/aHR0cHM6Ly9jaHJpc21hc3RlcmpvaG5waGQuY29tL3Bvdmlkb25l )), can be used inside the
nose with a sterile swab, nasal irrigation system, or nasal
spray, and that they can be swished in the mouth for 60 seconds,
to kill the virus.

I have now stocked up on this for my own use, and intend to use
it before and after potential exposures to the virus, and to use
it four times a day if I wind up getting sick.

Now all I need to figure out is how you get a 10% solution to the safe level of 0.5% chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri May 29, 2020 4:16 am

I was reading about this last week, it said this nasal irrigation is used by people from Taiwan (cant remember exactly what Chinese) and its the reason that there is a very low Covid 19 count.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 29, 2020 8:40 am

First I've heard of it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:22 pm

HI .guys and gal,just checking in to see if you are ok ,Welcome rain here today we were entering a drought here in East Anglia so that rain will certainly help ( although we need a lot more ) take care all

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Yeah - we could use some snow chuckle I've reached the point where I don't like this heat.

I dunno if I posted this ... but ... with regard to the superwave EMP and nuclear power plants whistle
There's a PDF link in the article.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/feds-fear-emp-meltdown-of-nuclear-power-plants

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:55 am

Jim wrote:Yeah - we could use some snow chuckle  I've reached the point where I don't like this heat.

I dunno if I posted this ... but ... with regard to the superwave EMP and nuclear power plants  whistle  
There's a PDF link in the article.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/feds-fear-emp-meltdown-of-nuclear-power-plants

Wow ,at least they seem to be taking the threat seriously but ,in the face of such sophistiated weaponary and determination ( and particularly if there was an orchesrated attack on a number of neuclear power plants) by their own admission they are ill prepared and would to all intents and purposes be powerless to contain fallout . affraid Which leaves us pondering just what technologies the enemies of the West ( seemingly growing more confident daily ) have Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:29 pm

This is why we were never supposed to have a "high tech" society. When the superwave hits ... now, we're screwed.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Jim wrote:This is why we were never supposed to have a "high tech" society. When the superwave hits ... now, we're screwed.

And to cap it all it seems yellowstone is getting impatient again hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:50 am

Is the region around the Caldara swelling up Bern.. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:36 pm

They've been saying that for awhile ... I heard somewhere the last time it blew Texas was buried under 5 ft of ash. affraid

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:23 am

Oooops !!! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:58 pm

Jim wrote:They've been saying that for awhile ... I heard somewhere the last time it blew Texas was buried under 5 ft of ash. affraid

Well it will help if you give us a bit of notice so we can bring a couple of spades over to dig you out .My best advice is to stand on a chair until we get there affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:46 pm

sunbern wrote:
Jim wrote:They've been saying that for awhile ... I heard somewhere the last time it blew Texas was buried under 5 ft of ash. affraid

Well it will help if you give us a bit of notice so we can bring a couple of spades over to dig you out .My best advice is to stand on a chair until we get there affraid

I'll put this on the front lawn ... rotf

Study Hall. - Page 4 Buddha-hand-side-table-or-chair-1970s-4

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Jim likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next