Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 38 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:39 am

Seems like there's nobody on board, the ship has been deserted.  Sleep

Just posted a documentary that I found on YT, I put it in earth changes, Its about Ancient Egypt and a new approach.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Thanks for the heads up Del i will definately have a look...

Last edited by sunbern on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:30 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:42 pm

Just saw this ... I'm curious ... what do YOU think ... chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:31 am

Just posted a documentary that I found on YT, I put it in earth changes, Its about Ancient Egypt and a new approach

what a fascinating doccumentary Del ,it fits in here i would say and my perception ( from watching ) is that we are definately in a two tier system here on Earth ...Those that know the secret and us that are trying to fathom it out .I am quite suprised the lady who did all that research was'nt hushed up but maybe it's just that our time has come to learn a bit more ( perhaps it's for our own good that we dont learn too much too quickly) maybe that's why we are `kept an eye on `when we delve into the neuclear department we possibly got that technology a little before we were meant to but then i am beginning to think it's all mapped out for us and maybe Hirroshima was meant to be, a wake up call, to show us the power we had unleashed and to prevent it's further use ???

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:47 am

Jim wrote:Just saw this ... I'm curious ... what do YOU think ... chuckle

i believe her story .Cant say much more i did'nt deliberate at all .It will all make sense one day i believe , maybe we sometimes try a bit too hard to understand when all we need to do is cast out doubt . Arrow

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:01 pm

sunbern wrote:i believe her story .Cant say much more i did'nt deliberate at all .It will all make sense one day i believe , maybe we sometimes try a bit too hard to understand when all we need to do is cast out doubt . Arrow

Anybody else have a comment?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:44 pm

Del. wrote:Seems like there's nobody on board, the ship has been deserted.  Sleep

Just posted a documentary that I found on YT, I put it in earth changes, Its about Ancient Egypt and a new approach.

No ... still around. chuckle

Watched the vid (yes - all 1 and 3.4 hours LOL) ... need to look into this more. It kind of parallels what I found with the long count.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:37 am

Jim wrote:

Anybody else have a comment?

Well it seems most of the western civilisation sits on the fence with this subject while the middle eastern civilisation believes in an after life or reincarnation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:12 am

Del. wrote:Well it seems most of the western civilisation sits on the fence with this subject while the middle eastern civilisation believes in an after life or reincarnation.

It's the "sitting on the fence" aspect that drives me up the wall. I have looked into this subject, and it's a simple case of another belief that popped up from out of nowhere very late in the picture. There is (as usual) a massive argument going on regarding what people think is in the earliest texts, and what the Vedic scholars have say. However you choose to look at that picture, the idea is that what we hear today is NOT explained that way in the Vedas ... it popped up WAY later. This is typical in religion.

All of what she went through, including the "accent" that developed, is not out of the ordinary, and is seemingly just another "brain injury" phenomena. How much the "paranormal" is involved in this is a matter of speculation too regarding her "later visitations" ... and could have been hallucinations, including elevated levels of endogenous DMT.

Basically - I don't buy it. This is something that would need to be totally dismantled and explained, but I'm not going to do it. For me it's enough to know reincarnation is BS, and that idea in itself destroys the entire picture. How much she learned from "study" and how much of this was "paranormal" would need to be decided, piece by piece.

As far as the video on the pyramids goes, there is a 3 page article here you can go through.

https://irna.lautre.net/Revelation-of-the-Pyramids-Jacques-Grimault-s-sources-I

Links to the other pages are at the bottom of the individual page.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:08 pm

"Basically - I don't buy it."

Yes i would like to see a chronology on her experience and her release of information but it's hard to believe she had that ancient Egyptian knowledge before her accident at that tender age .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:30 pm

sunbern wrote:Yes i would like to see a chronology on her experience and her release of information but it's hard to believe she had  that ancient Egyptian knowledge before her accident at that tender age .

There are works out there if you are interested - I'm not ... basically this was a build over time. Even her "visits" by the alleged spirit were years later. One would tend to think too that she would have had SOME understanding of hieroglyphs, instead of having to be taught.

Like I said, this is something that has to be dissected and reconstructed ... my first thing to look for is traumatic brain injury. This was the beginning of the 1900s ... they didn't know squat about TBI back then.  Her "accent" is a common conundrum with head injuries and other stuff ... you can read that here:
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/foreign-accent-syndrome/story?id=40071887

Here's a vid ... there are a lot more:

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:21 pm

If anyone is interested ... A Lawyer Presents the Case for the Afterlife

http://www.victorzammit.com/book/4thedition/4thedition.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:45 pm

Yes always interested just been a tad busy of late .Did you get the Rendlesham radio broadcast i emailed you ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:16 am

sunbern wrote:Did you get the Rendlesham radio broadcast i emailed you ?

Umm ... no? What was it - a link?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:31 pm

ok .will try again

kgraradioarchives.com/shows/phenomenon-radio/ you may have to google the win Keech ,Ronnie Dugdale interview ( think it was broadcast on 21st June )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:57 pm

Was on the top of the page...probably take a listen tomorrow.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:35 pm

guess you're all watching the footie ! exciting is'nt it ???

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:09 pm

I know nothing regarding Rendlesham and I had no idea what he was trying to say ... I gave up after the first half hour.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:39 am

sunbern wrote:guess you're all watching the footie ! exciting is'nt it ???

Some of it Bern, cant stand matches being won on penalties though.
Away for nearly three weeks to Croatia on Saturday, cant wait... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:05 am

Now I'm really confused. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Jim wrote:I know nothing regarding Rendlesham and I had no idea what he was trying to say ... I gave up after the first half hour.

I'm really suprised by that comment Jim It's your inspiration that has taught me to analyse every situation and take nothing at face value .Even though you may not realise it that is exactly what i have done with the Rendlesham incident and after all the analysis and pondering there is still an unexplained element in this case .I suppose it must seem like a futile excercise from your viewpoint but it is the nearest i have ever been to actually `feeling` what ufology is about ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Del. wrote:
sunbern wrote:guess you're all watching the footie ! exciting is'nt it ???

Some of it Bern, cant stand matches being won on penalties though.
Away for nearly three weeks to Croatia on Saturday, cant wait... bounce

Hope we dont beat them in the semi's mate or you will need to take a crash course in the Croatian lingo !!!! hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:48 am

sunbern wrote:I'm really suprised by that comment Jim It's your inspiration that has taught me to analyse every situation and take nothing at face value .Even though you may not realise it that is exactly what i have done with the Rendlesham incident and after all the analysis and pondering there is still an unexplained element in this case .I suppose it must seem like a futile excercise from your viewpoint but it is the nearest i have ever been to actually `feeling` what ufology is about ...

On that particular topic - I never have, and I've brought that up before too. It's one of those topics that everyone is looking at, and no one has found anything (from my approach perspective) that sets off an alarm. The paranormal stuff is interesting, but again there's nothing there, topic wise, outside of the usual deception aspect.

This is part of the "analyze every situation" approach - but again there has to be something there that for me, sets off the alarm, and if it does, I'll rip it apart. If you can explain to me what this has to do with "it is coming" ... I'm all ears. I just don't see it, outside of a scenario that helps people "believe in UFOs." What I DO see is something that keeps people occupied in one of those "people all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed, dead ends" scenarios.

I know I'm a pain in the ass with this stuff, but - I just don't see what all hoopla is about.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:54 am

Taking on your last comment there ,i see it as those interested trying to follow a trail of breadcrumbs to cut through the veil of lies that has been officially put in place to cover up something that they most certainly dont want you or i to know about .As i write this more witnesses are coming forward and that is why i stick with it .I honestly do think we can get to the bottom of it all in time .I truly would like to help with the superwave conundrum but i must admit i dont know where to turn next on that subject it's like saying England may or may not win the world cup ( but i hope they do and i hope after all your research you are proved right as well ) .I think we are all waiting for the eureka moment cheers

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next