Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 39 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:36 pm

If you think there is something there, go for it; I'm certainly not here to tell people what to do. As far as me staying where I am in this mess, this is what I was pointed to - the addition of history was to see wtf actually happened to our information. We shall see what we shall see.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:55 am

Good to hear it ,i really like these posts they certainly bring a breath of fresh air to the general dross of facebook and other chat sites . Laughing

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
― Terence McKenna

Last edited by sunbern on Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:16 am; edited 3 times in total

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:56 am

Croatia sounds interesting Del what takes you there ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:43 pm

"You are an explorer," guess you're all off exploring Exclamation just seen they think there are frozen lakes under Mars's south polar regions . hmm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:40 pm

sunbern wrote:"You are an explorer,"  guess you're all off exploring Exclamation    just seen they think there are frozen lakes under Mars's south polar regions .     hmm
We should go there ... chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:17 pm

anything but this heat ,it's coming from your direction ,expect the air con is earning it's keep right now sunny

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:51 pm

We've had it too ... there was no "spring" ... it jumped right in and we've had temps in the mid-hundreds. As for a/c ... ahhh ... chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:46 am

Maybe we should talk about global warming Question hehe thought spontaneous combustion took place at that temperature Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:40 pm

The arguments in that subject are still all over the board. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:16 am

sunbern wrote:Croatia sounds interesting Del what takes you there ?

Hi Bern,
The woman I am currently seeing has an apartment in Montenegro that her late husband bought.
I don't suppose I would have ever thought of going there otherwise.
Got back Saturday, the scenery out there is stunning, the weather was very hot 36 degrees. Would definitely go back.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:17 pm

Jim wrote:The arguments in that subject are still all over the board. chuckle
So true ,if you take notice of Trump, i had better back off that subject and totally agree Jim .No way is it as simple as reducing co2 and reducing vehicle emissions ,apparently the earths core is steadily producing more heat ,naff all we can do about that !!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:23 pm

Del. wrote:
sunbern wrote:Croatia sounds interesting Del what takes you there ?

Hi Bern,
The woman I am currently seeing has an apartment in Montenegro that her late husband bought.
I don't suppose I would have ever thought of going there otherwise.
Got back Saturday, the scenery out there is stunning, the weather was very hot 36 degrees. Would definitely go back.    

Strange where love takes ya mate,think i have settled for a more sedentary life these days but if the chance came my way i'd hop on a plane though ! ,glad yer back fella .All very quiet on the et trail at the mo .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:33 pm

Question ,one i've been pondering for a while . The `other side` must be well over 75% geriatrics ( more so now ) it seems that uneven balance does'nt auger well for a good time if we mostly die of old age or do you believe we all go back to being reborn in our new dimension ? heaven ? hell ? i'm mystified are we not allowed to contact this earth from heaven ( presumably there's no swearing there ) maybe only those that went to hell can make contact ? all very baffling . What a Face

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:23 am

sunbern wrote:Question ,one i've been pondering for a while . The `other side` must be well over 75% geriatrics ( more so now ) it seems that uneven balance does'nt auger well for a good time if we mostly die of old age  or do you believe we all go back to being reborn in our new dimension ? heaven ? hell ?  i'm mystified are we not allowed to contact this earth from heaven ( presumably there's no swearing there  )  maybe only those that went to hell can make contact  ? all very baffling . What a Face

chuckle chuckle We will all find out one day that's for sure.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:28 am

New series coming out in the autumn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4EmfM9isHo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:28 am

Del. wrote:New series coming out in the autumn.

Oh no ... not MORE of this crap again chuckle

sunbern wrote:Question ,one i've been pondering for a while . The `other side` must be well over 75% geriatrics ( more so now ) it seems that uneven balance does'nt auger well for a good time if we mostly die of old age or do you believe we all go back to being reborn in our new dimension ? heaven ? hell ? i'm mystified are we not allowed to contact this earth from heaven ( presumably there's no swearing there ) maybe only those that went to hell can make contact ? all very baffling . What a Face

"Old" is only the body ... the "real you" is something else. Another problem in this is that people only think "earth" ... news flash - there's an entire universe out there, and if it's happening here it has to be happen EVERYWHERE.

As far as what people call "hell" ... it seems, if you are a "moron" you are left in this 3D universe. That's going to be a problem if this planet ever dies. Where are you going to go? No life here or the solar system. You have no idea where the next planet with life is ... and even if you did, how would you get there? whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:45 am

Del. wrote:New series coming out in the autumn.

Saw that Del ,good producers and actors ( from game of thrones ) one i will definately give an airing to .It looks to be along the lines of x files .History channel are certainly giving it a big build up .Hope it lives up to it .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:56 am

As far as what people call "hell" ... it seems, if you are a "moron" you are left in this 3D universe. That's going to be a problem if this planet ever dies. Where are you going to go? No life here or the solar system. You have no idea where the next planet with life is ... and even if you did, how would you get there? whistle

Yeah take your point ,wherever we lay our hats ,i can only imagine it must be like a huge matrix when we pass over and it's our choice where we go ,maybe that's why this planet is getting overcrowded ..Everyone wants to come here ,if that's the case there must be some pretty rank places out there that's all i can say ... affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 39 Empty Other Dimensions.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:49 am

Instead of keep guessing why don't you ask your guides to explain things to you. Or do a meditation and ask the questions you want to know. I guess it is how you perceive crossing over to somewhere else. Do you believe you cross over to somewhere else or not

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:40 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Instead of keep guessing why don't you ask your guides to explain things to you. Or do a meditation and ask the questions you want to know. I guess it is how you perceive  crossing over to somewhere else. Do you believe you cross over to somewhere else  or not

Hi Brenda, you said ask your guides, I'm going to ask a silly question. how do we know who our guides are ? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:29 am

If "guides" want you to know something - they'll tell you. Then, it needs to be explored to see if it's true. This was the whole "anti-aspect" thing I went through in my experiences - everything needs to be verified because of "problems" out there.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:35 am

My,healers usually come through Brenda ,They can be her spirit guides or angels .if you ask archangel Raphael for healing he will help you of that i need no more convincing ,when they are channeling through Brenda the heat builds up and you can feel the healing energies..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:34 pm

You do realize that "archangels" have no real history, and the "angelic" topic itself stops dead with the Zoroastrian religion - right? I'm guessing not. Rolling Eyes

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:08 pm

I know you only deal in facts Jim ,there are healing energies out there i have enough evidence to satisfy me ,Brenda calls them angels i'm not arguing ... Idea

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 39 Empty Guides.

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:11 pm

Hi Del. I guess you know that we all have Guides to be with us since before we were born, they stay with us all through our lives. If you do meditation then ask your guide to make himself or herself known to you , You should get a name that will be your guide letting you know they are there. In the last 3 weeks i have called upon my guides and healers a lot ,the doctor put me on a new tablet i was very allergic to it. I took it for 2 weeks before seeing another doctor, thought i was going to die i was so ill. My guides kept telling me not to take it, as it was wrong for me. Should have taken notice of them, i did eventually. Refused to take a replacement. I do get in touch with them a lot. This is what i believe in , I don't listen to what other people say i know what i know.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next