Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Jim
Del.
Dreamwalker
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 37 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue May 08, 2018 10:46 pm

sunbern wrote:The latest from the Biggelow camp for anyone interested
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/statement-from-a-senior-manager-of-baass/1160216617

Somebody finally woke up? chuckle

The phenomenon also involved a whole panoply of diverse activity that included bizarre creatures, poltergeist activity, invisible entities, orbs of light, animal and human injuries and much more.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed May 09, 2018 4:31 am

Its only taken them, ''hundreds of years'' to work this out... chuckle

The evidence was multiplying that the UFO phenomenon was capable of manipulating and distorting human perception and therefore eyewitness testimony of UFO activity was becoming increasingly untrustworthy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 09, 2018 11:56 am

So ... they are going after the paranormal aspect ... "by utilizing molecular forensics to decipher the biological consequences of the phenomenon."

scratch

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 09, 2018 6:03 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu May 10, 2018 1:32 am

And they talk about us and the stuff we come up with ... chuckle

Verify that one and it either proves the afterlife, or debunks it. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri May 11, 2018 12:21 pm

sure does ,but it looks as if there is a concensus now so maybe if beggalow is on to it the resources will be forthcoming and proper research can begin... Arrow

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 23, 2018 9:48 am

just got back from the conference ( JOHN BURROUGHS ) Brenda was speaking and although we had a few sound issues the facebook comments were very complimentary Very Happy

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Well at least you guys are having fun chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu May 24, 2018 3:35 am

The main thing is are you ok fella ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu May 24, 2018 7:25 am

Yeah - just not having any "fun" chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 27, 2018 5:01 am

Jim wrote:Yeah - just not having any "fun" chuckle

ok well if it makes you feel any better working bank holiday here lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 29, 2018 4:24 pm

https://youtu.be/ta0zpaLelXA

thought this might be of interest looking

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed May 30, 2018 8:19 am

She certainly came across as genuine..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 30, 2018 10:18 am

Yeah ... but for me I'm back to the same base question: What was the point? Either I'm missing something or this is just another example of pointlessness in "experiences." I dunno. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:08 am

Yep do see where you are coming from ,There is no lesson being taught and nothing to follow up gawd knows why we got caught up in this subject it's enough to drive a judge to drink aint it Exclamation farao affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:34 pm

sunbern wrote:Yep do see where you are coming from ,There is no lesson being taught and nothing to follow up gawd knows why we got caught up in this subject it's enough to drive a judge to drink aint it Exclamation farao affraid
Yeah, but between these type of experiences and what I went through, I know for a fact that a "spiritual" (or whatever you want to call it) world exists. They can walk in and out of our world, and the implied picture in a LOT of cases is that they are ex-humans (AKA ghosts).

If I combine THAT picture with the historical picture I have, all OUR religious interpretations are out the window, and the only method of interpretation is via science. It's another dimensional world of SOME kind I can't define (cuz I ain't a scientist LOL).

So ... we have THAT much at least. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:44 pm

try this for size then

https://youtu.be/O0zGr7vjz24

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Got about half way through so far ... what's with the reincarnation crap? Where's the "event" information?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Jim wrote:Got about half way through so far ... what's with the reincarnation crap? Where's the "event" information?

Not sure about the `event` information ,but the reincarnation information is on a take it or leave it basis based on the information gained from `experiencers ` We just dont know the answer to that one unless they tell us directly .

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:25 pm

sunbern wrote:Not sure about the `event` information ,but the reincarnation information is on a take it or leave it basis based on the information gained from `experiencers ` We just dont know the answer to that one unless they tell us directly  .

Well I did email Grant last month ... nothing. Sent an email from his site, checked the box to get a copy - nothing yet.

As far as the reincarnation story goes ... it's JUST ANOTHER RELIGION. It pops up out of nowhere, and according to Swami Agehananda Bharati:
Q: How old is the idea of reincarnation and where does it come from?
Bharati: In its present form, the way people talk about it today, it is quite
old, but it's not as old as people hope it would be. You have only a vestigial or marginal mention of something like transmigration in the older sections of the Veda. There is the first complete mention, though very brief, in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad, which is quite old. But the real assumptions having to do with reincarnation come in the Puranic age, at the time that the Puranas were composed, and then of course, through Buddhism. So you might say that it reached a state of common acceptance, I would think, around 300 B.C., but not earlier. So it is old, but in its highly articulated form it is not so old — and the way it's talked about now, that's recent; that's "Theosophical Society."

So WHY is this crap coming in as "experiences?"

Deception.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:46 am

I've listened to Grant Cameron on a few occasions and he rattles on and on and you get the impression that he has said nothing in particular in the end, too many avenues with no endings.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:54 pm

So WHY is this crap coming in as "experiences?"

It may be deception but my guess is it's control related ,it's what we desire so we take it on board lock stock and barrel without any proof or hard facts ,lots of reports back from the other side ( by near death experiencers ) but not a single sausage has been brought back that proves the promised land exists .As for me i will believe it when i see it that has always been my way .Personally i think paradise is ours to have here on earth but most folks are wrapped up in materialism and are totally missing the meaning of life ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:15 pm

That's weird ... I posted a response and it vanished. hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:38 am

Maybe we have a Ghost on board.... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:36 pm

in the machine you might say affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next