Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 18 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Dreamwalker Fri May 13, 2016 11:35 am

Ive not found that post about the history channel yet,why is it when you want to find something you never can ?

The only painkiller i can take is Panadol, which contains paracetamol. i stopped taking that once they started to add aspartame to it, i mean you are taking a pill, why the hell does it need to taste sweet. (these are soluble i take). i cant take aspirin,ibuprofen or co codamol/ co proxamol. they make me sick or burn my stomach,the same reason i cant take iron supplements so have to have transfusions.

Del Bernie, have either of you been here. http://www.midpenninearts.org.uk/panopticons-singing-ringing-tree

Have either of you been here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scammonden_Reservoir

Had a few weird experiences there. people have seen u.f.os coming out of the water there.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri May 13, 2016 1:50 pm

never seen the singing ,ringing tree sam ( I was in Lancashire in the early 80's long before that was even dreampt of ! ) it looks lovely , I am a great fan of sculpture depicting natural things  , have passed over ( if not actually walked round)  the dam many times it is in a pretty remote place  but those et's had better be careful not to hit any high sided lorries on take off !!!! Laughing

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Ive not found that post about the history channel yet,why is it when you want to find something you never can ?

Cuz somebody knows you're looking - and they hid it. chuckle

The only painkiller i can take is Panadol, which contains paracetamol. i stopped taking that once they started to add aspartame to it, i mean you are taking a pill, why the hell does it need to taste sweet. (these are soluble i take). i cant take aspirin,ibuprofen or co codamol/ co proxamol. they make me sick or burn my stomach,the same reason i cant take iron supplements so have to have transfusions.

It's weird, but not out of the realm of possibility - these pharma-companies simply don't care. It's the same picture over and over again - and, they aren't stopped.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri May 13, 2016 7:23 pm

I think they did hide it Jim,it happens too often.  Wink

Now can anybody tell me or find one genuine real picture of the Earth taken from space, and why is there no video footage of the Earth,seeing as though back in 69 they could beam back pictures from the moon. (allegedly)

Why do all the pics say artists impression,or they are in black and white. we dont see in black and white.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:I think they did hide it Jim,it happens too often.  Wink

Now can anybody tell me or find one genuine real picture of the Earth taken from space, and why is there no video footage of the Earth,seeing as though back in 69 they could beam back pictures from the moon. (allegedly)

Why do all the pics say artists impression,or they are in black and white. we dont see in black and white.
They're slowly trying to get the truth out - the earth is flat rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri May 13, 2016 11:58 pm

Im quite surprised at the massive debating thats going on over that. still i have never seen the Earth from space though. Exclamation
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat May 14, 2016 5:28 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Im quite surprised at the massive debating thats going on over that. still i have never seen the Earth from space though. Exclamation

I thought they showed a picture of the blue earth from the Apollo spacecraft before the alleged moon landing.

In answer to your question about the singing tree and the reservoir DW, no I have never seen or been there, I'm glad I don't live near the tree, blimey I bet that noise would send you loopy after a while.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 14, 2016 9:12 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Im quite surprised at the massive debating thats going on over that. still i have never seen the Earth from space though. Exclamation

This is live NASA feed ... (more here https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+earth+from+space )

NASA Video : Earth From Space Real Footage - Video From The International Space Station ISS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njCDZWTI-xg

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat May 14, 2016 12:05 pm

The tree sounds amazing Del,though it may be annoying to live close by lol. ive not been either,just seen the photos and a video.

ive seen the blue ball pic,doesnt really look real. Wink

We know NASA doctor photos,blur things out,faked the moon landing footage (imo). why trust anything they put out. we are just relying on what they tell us and choose to show us. we really have no proof that its true. many people just accept it even though they question the moon landings, ironic.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 14, 2016 12:09 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:ive seen the blue ball pic,doesnt really look real. Wink

We know NASA doctor photos,blur things out,faked the moon landing footage (imo). why trust anything they put out. we are just relying on what they tell us and choose to show us. we really have no proof that its true. many people just accept it even though they question the moon landings, ironic.

OK, if u think everything in this is BS, what exactly are you looking for that you think is being covered up?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat May 14, 2016 1:03 pm

Kind of everything Jim.

Religion based on lies.

History based on lies.

Science or some of it based on lies.

The government lies.

The media lies.

W.T.F would we believe anything Nasa tells/shows us. we know they lie.

Has anyone ever measured the distance of the Moon from Earth ? or the sun. ? they are estimates only.

All this stuff people accept without question.

I think its all lies and bs. im not looking for anything,as i think its all covered up.

Even the calendar and clocks are desighned to throw us out of balance.

If i accept that,it makes it clear how big the conspiracy is. No wonder we never get answers.

Maybe if we look beyond this we will see that its desighned so we never find the answers. For me this is where it gets more interesting,or maybe not lol. It begs the question who desighned it to be like this ? even if you only accept a few of the things i listed, coupled with your own experiences of this world,the things you have discovered,and believe and or know. after all belief in something is hugely different to that feeling of just knowing even if you have no proof.

Do you see what i mean, people accept that some of the things are lies,but still believe everything thats been indoctrinated since we were tiny,about space and the solar system. Yet we really have no more proof of this than anything else.

If the moon landings happened and the footage was faked,then why ? what were/are they hiding. why did the astronauts go so quiet. we have heard the so called transcripts where they talk of objects that can be seen. Is that truth or lies. either answer leads you to thinking we havent been told everything and its all a cover up.

I guess what im saying is that i at this stage,am open to all possibilities and if i dont see proof of it then my mind remains open on it. something you Jim have written many many times came back to me the other night. " put all your beliefs in a pile and back away " i thought to myself know i really know what that means. so if i know i know,but if its a belief then im open minded to all possibilities,to changing my mind as and when evidence or proof comes along.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat May 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Wow Sam,at least we now know your starting point hmm I often wonder what is real and what isn't when I look up at the sky on a good clear night in the forest ,we usually see loads of satellites ( well that's what we assume they are ,straight trajectory across the sky ) and I always thought that the big one was the space station ,now I'm not so sure scratch

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 14, 2016 2:46 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:
Shocked

OK ... let's take this from some semblance of a beginning. All of these lines are given in their reverse order.

You referenced the line below ... "Take all of your beliefs, put them in a pile in front of you, and back away."

Why should we do that? In context because "People always follow dead-end roads, and never realize they are indeed, dead-ends."

What brought these lines up? Just one - "It is coming."

Now, in an overall picture best described as controlled empathy (putting a handle on your feelings) what should we do? One line fits here ... "Stay on topic." What's the topic? For me, it's everything I have worked on for the last 40-odd years, where the final conclusions to date (with the hidden hope SOMEONE steps up and tries to prove me wrong) say "It is coming."

So how would "I" deal with what you said below?

Religion based on lies.

It's "topic" related, and I have discussed this in an overall picture of 12,000 (rounded) years, and incorporates 2 phases. Outside of adding more information here and there, it's identified as a problem all the way up to day, it doesn't bother me.

History based on lies.

It's topic related, and basically follows what I said above.

Science or some of it based on lies.

Not topic related, I don't bother with it.

The government lies.

This follows the religion and history above, it's identified and treated like the above.

The media lies.

Probably incorporated with the above, but for me it's a story to story picture. If what's said lines up in some way with the topic, I'll look into it - if not, I ignore it.

W.T.F  would we believe anything Nasa tells/shows us. we know they lie.

Does it connect to the topic? If not, why get all excited?

Has anyone ever measured the distance of the Moon from Earth ?  or the sun. ?  they are estimates only.

Not topic related.

All this stuff people accept without question.

I agree ... but ya know what ... ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

I think its all lies and bs. im not looking for anything,as i think its all covered up.

And as long as it isn't topic related, I don't care. I am well aware we are going down the tubes, and all of this crap (as far as I am concerned) is done to keep the masses spinning. But said masses don't want to stop "spinning" ... so I let it go. I do care, but there ain't a THING I can do about it.

Even the calendar and clocks are designed to throw us out of balance.

If i accept that,it makes it clear how big the conspiracy is. No wonder we never get answers.

People don't want answers ... they believe what they want to be true, and - let it go. If YOU want answers, stay on topic and organize your thinking so it deals with the material that connects to the  topic.

Maybe if we look beyond this we will see that its designed so we never find the answers.

If you stay on topic, that's exactly what you will see - there is no other answer.

For me this is where it gets more interesting,or maybe not lol. It begs the question who designed it to be like this ? even if you only accept a few of the things i listed, coupled with your own experiences of this world,the things you have discovered,and believe and or know. after all belief in something is hugely different to that feeling of just knowing even if you have no proof.

Who designed it like this? The same control aspect that has been up our butts for the last 6000 Years. The only difference in the picture is that they know what's coming - they knew back in the 50s and 60s. This is where explanations need more data, but (like you said) it's out of the picture and we can't get it. Because of this, I can't prove it, but I believe ET and "the government" did meet years ago, the "government" at some unknown point rejected what ET had to say, ET rejected them, and the "government" is now shoving it all up our butts by not telling us anything. It's like - OK, if we are gonna die, humanity dies too.

Like I said, I can't prove it, but it's all I can come up with.

Do you see what i mean, people accept that some of the things are lies,but still believe everything thats been indoctrinated since we were tiny,about space and the solar system. Yet we really have no more proof of this than anything else.

And this is why controlled empathy - yeah, I see it, but there isn't a thing you can do about it - they are what they are, and that's it.

If the moon landings happened and the footage was faked,then why ? what were/are they hiding. why did the astronauts go so quiet. we have heard the so called transcripts where they talk of objects that can be seen. Is that truth or lies. either answer leads you to thinking we havent been told everything and its all a cover up.

Whatever may be in that picture probably ties to humanities "knowing" - and, like I said, they don't want us to know. What are the details? With the amount of people looking into it, I'm sure if they find something we'll hear about it. Until then - stay on topic with what we DO have.

I guess what im saying is that i at this stage,am open to all possibilities and if i dont see proof of it then my mind remains open on it. something you Jim have written many many times came back to me the other night. " put all your beliefs in a pile and back away " i thought to myself now i really know what that means. so if i know i know,but if its a belief then im open minded to all possibilities,to changing my mind as and when evidence or proof comes along.

Just relax ... work on your own psychological understanding - stay on topic with what we do have, and as more pops up, you add it or subtract whatever from the picture. You're a very "emotional" person ... learn to control it. It doesn't mean you'll lose it, it means you don't get all upset via the frustration level of the picture.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat May 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Me too Bernie, last weekend we were out after dark in Bradgate park, taking photos. i watched three satellites fly in formation come together then go apart. Im told some satellites do this,my feeling on that is bs.

I was watching one orange star that was in the sky for ages,it looked like it was not only moving from side to side but almost like it was coming closer then going back very fast, like one of those bat and balls on a string.

People say its just your eyes because youre looking at a distant star, so why do none of the other stars do the same thing.

I often see the star that flashes,orange,white,red,blue and green,im told its pollution,again, no other stars do that.

The Moon often looks weird,sometimes it appears full for three days other times its the same night a chunk disappears.

If the moon and sun are in the sky at the same time,whats the moon reflecting,when you look and think about it the reasons given dont seem right.

i was listening to a podcast the other night,the two guys film the moon all the time through telescope and camera set ups, this is the guy whos filmed the lunar wave,hes been filming since 2012, i think the other guy for longer, when they focus on one part of the moon then try to look at another part,they always have to refocus,if they go back to their original position they have to refocus again. how is that, it should be the same focal length away.
Question
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat May 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Yes Jim i am frustrated with the amount of bs people just accept without question,when its so glaringly obvious just from peeling back one layer of the bs. Rolling Eyes
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat May 14, 2016 4:26 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat May 14, 2016 4:52 pm

Laughing i will look at that later. im watching a scary movie with the kids. Smile
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 15, 2016 5:40 am

affraid alien hide lol! hope you slept well Sam...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun May 15, 2016 12:29 pm

I slept well thanks Bernie. Very Happy
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 15, 2016 3:02 pm

I put the Edgar Mitchell radio interview on facebook for you Sam ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun May 15, 2016 3:16 pm

http://starburstfound.org/predictions-part-1/      ok back to business...Apologies if it has already been posted....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sun May 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Thanks Bernie ive seen your post,im going to listen to it tonight. Smile

Your second post on here about the superwave and predictions,just a random thought but do you think theres any connection between the cosmic dust and the chemtrailing going on.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon May 16, 2016 5:44 am

Blimey Sam you've gone all hyper on us.... Shocked chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon May 16, 2016 8:42 am

sunbern wrote:http://starburstfound.org/predictions-part-1/      ok back to business...Apologies if it has already been posted....
I like this one ...

A small group of astronomers, however, dissented with this view. For example, in 1969, astrophysicist Thomas Gold published lunar rock evidence indicating that, within the last 30,000 years, the radiation intensity on the Moon had reached 100 suns for 10 to 100 seconds, possibly due to a solar nova. In 1975, astronomer A. Lovell suggested that sun-like stars occasionally produce flares of up to 1037 ergs, 30,000 times more energetic than the largest solar flare of modern times.

In 1977, astrophysicists Wdowczyk and Wolfendale suggested that the Sun might produce a flare a million times larger (3 X 1038 ergs) about once every 100,000 years. Moreover in 1978, NASA astronomers Zook, Hartung, and Storzer had published lunar rock evidence indicating that 16,000 years ago solar flare background radiation intensity on the Moon’s surface had peaked to 50 times the current intensity and that this may have been somehow associated with the retreat of the ice sheets. The idea that the Earth and Moon might have been affected in the past by the arrival of a giant solar coronal mass ejection had not yet been advanced.

But - but - we never went to the moon ... it's all a lie  rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 17, 2016 4:07 am

The evidence is now being found in Ice core samples.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next