Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 17 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Dreamwalker Tue May 03, 2016 11:55 am

I think there is a big difference in being given information and asking for information. A message or download of information tends to be very quick and precise and clear.

When you are seeking information as per,mediums/remote viewing, i think its more patchy,less clear.

i have experienced both of these types ,i think it also depends on the connection you have and the energy of whom/what you are connecting with. sometimes the connection is very strong and clear,othertimes it is very weak,slow or quiet.

I guess messages/information given freely is more important,in that its something someone wants you to know,so its big and bold. They want to get your attention.

seeking information is another thing. Its your choice.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 03, 2016 12:28 pm

I see what you are both saying (or rather I wish I could !) I often wonder where the expression "guiding light" came from .I don't see it as a religious reference more a spiritual one ..

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 03, 2016 1:01 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:I think there is a big difference in being given information and asking for information.

This is why, over the years, it's been "data based" proof ... I don't go by anything except what was "said," which was why, for instance, it took me 9 years of continual reevaluations to finish the 16 months enigma. After that, I had identified 3 different groups, all based on the given information by each. If I want to know something, I ask, and whenever it comes in, it comes in ... if it comes in. I don't worry about it.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed May 04, 2016 4:25 am

sunbern wrote:not all Del but there are some that cannot possibly know the things about you that they tell you . I have wondered if there is some overlap with remote viewers too,there must be a part of the brain they are able to unlock .. maybe through sustaining damage or slightly different wiring from birth ..

I get what you are saying Bern...

Interesting subject whatever way one looks at it. But longing for real answers like we all are here.
I have often wondered....If we did have the answers, would we be able to change the course of humanity?

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 04, 2016 6:38 am

Del. wrote:If we did have the answers, would we be able to change the course of humanity?

We aren't going to be here long enough to worry about it ... again ... if the information is right. dunno Having fun yet? hmm

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu May 05, 2016 3:43 am

Jim wrote:We aren't going to be here long enough to worry about it ... again ... if the information is right. dunno Having fun yet? hmm

chucklehide

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu May 05, 2016 5:26 am

Study Hall. - Page 17 The-true-origin-of-the-tin-foil-hat-and-why-its-the-stupidest-thing-to-wear-if-youre-paranoid-about-the-government    speak for yourself I've got the situation covered ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu May 05, 2016 7:52 am

chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue May 10, 2016 5:41 am

Seems to have gone very quiet here , have you all been abducted...''Hehe''

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Tue May 10, 2016 6:05 am

no mate ,(Bernie here) just spending a few days in suffolk in sunshine now back cos it's rainin Sad

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue May 10, 2016 12:39 pm

Wish we'd get rain ... Sad

Anyway, I have come to the insurmountable conclusion that "Ancient Aliens" (10th season now? Seriously?) should be declared an official conspiracy ... because NOBODY could be THAT STUPID and be on the "History" channel for this long!  The History channel has to be part of it too.
 rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue May 10, 2016 3:51 pm

just cancelled my sky subscription ,I shall miss the conspiracy files but certainly not ancient aliens Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed May 11, 2016 5:15 am

Couldn't agree more its been bled to death.

You should live where I live Jim, It never stops raining, I don't think a week goes by without some wet stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 11, 2016 5:25 am

Del. wrote:Couldn't agree more its been bled to death.

You should live where I live Jim, It never stops raining, I don't think a week goes by without some wet stuff.  

Hehe ,I lived in the trough of Bowland for just over two years mate (Burscough ) ,why do you think I moved across to East Anglia.Think I was starting to get webbed feet ( most friendly and genuine people I have ever met in my travels though) ... chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 11, 2016 7:44 am

It's supposed to be connected to the high ground / plateau-like caprock we're on. It's hysterical at times to watch ... the storm heads our way - divides - goes around us on both sides - and comes together again on the other side of us.
chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 11, 2016 9:17 am

what is your nearest big town jim ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 11, 2016 9:27 am

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 11, 2016 10:36 am

is that impressive building behind the fountain where you reside mate ? is Lubbock a relatively new town ?

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 11, 2016 10:43 am

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed May 11, 2016 12:55 pm

sounds like a very vibrant and good place to live ,hope you didn't have anyone you knew involved in that tornado. affraid where I live near Cambridge ( East Anglia ) we are also in the centre of an agricultural area although very much smaller than your own grain producing plains but vital to our regions economy none the less. It's great to know where you are and I'm thinking with that elevation your view of the skies must be superb ( hope you hav'nt got too much light pollution ) will have a proper browse later what's the name of your road or suburb ? my little village is called Toseland ,it's near a town called st Neots ( in Cambridgeshire ) ..just had a little peek ,looks like that rain you wanted is on it's way ,those storms you get there must be quite something ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Wed May 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Jim wrote:Wish we'd get rain ... Sad

Anyway, I have come to the insurmountable conclusion that "Ancient Aliens" (10th season now? Seriously?) should be declared an official conspiracy ... because NOBODY could be THAT STUPID and be on the "History" channel for this long!  The History channel has to be part of it too.
 rotf

Strange Jim,just last night while still looking into 9/11 i read a post about The History Channel. they are indeed part of it,iirc one of the Bush family was linked to the channel with others. i will try to retrace my steps and find the post again. The tv and media companys are all part of it,wanting to contol what you think,and what you see. none of it being the truth.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed May 11, 2016 9:01 pm

sunbern wrote:sounds like a very vibrant and good place to live ,hope you didn't have anyone you knew involved in that tornado. affraid

No, we got nuttin. Works for me chuckle

just had a little peek ,looks like that rain you wanted is on it's way ,those storms you get there must be quite something ..

The rain is to our north and south - as usual  rotf

Dreamwalker wrote:Strange Jim,just last night while still looking into 9/11 i read a post about The History Channel. they are indeed part of it,iirc one of the Bush family was linked to the channel with others. i will try to retrace my steps and find the post again. The tv and media companys are all part of it,wanting to contol what you think,and what you see. none of it being the truth.

Hmmm hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu May 12, 2016 6:33 pm

This has nothing to do with anything we've talked about, but if you take Tylenol (acetaminophen) it seems it reduces empathy. really

If you can't get this PDF ... email me and I'll send it to you.

https://etd.ohiolink.edu/!etd.send_file?accession=osu1438081282&disposition=attachment

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri May 13, 2016 4:39 am

For the English version of this drug=Paracetamol..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri May 13, 2016 7:07 am

That's about the LAST thing I would ever expect to hear ... that stuff never worked for me as a pain killer, I use Ibuprofen - that just screws up your digestive system LOL ...

Acetaminophen reducing empathy suggests the intriguing possibility that acetaminophen may not only decrease cognitive and affective responsiveness to other people’s pain but may also increase the willingness to inflict pain on other people, i.e., aggressive behavior.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next