Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 28 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:06 am

fantastic,now we wait for the dream to come true ,I have never doubted that it will from the very first posts I saw that you had written ,no idea why I am still here or indeed you are but strong images have a habit of sticking around and I know it's all been said before but I really do have a hunch this is gonna happen ....in our lifetime i'm not so sure .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:32 am

thought this might interest you it's joes latest evp recording ... https://youtu.be/wVuLHiN_KJs

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:53 am

They all seem to have an English accent hmm  chuckle  ... I just don't like those recorders that add "echo" to the voices.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:24 am

I've listened to this guy's stuff for awhile, and it's basically the same idea with these devices that have an echo that drives me up the wall. No
Anyway, if you jump to 2:00 he gets something about a "warning" and "extinction." No details ... just a "message."
His website is here: http://huffparanormal.com/

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:59 pm

just put that question past joe and he said most spirit answers are in the local or English dialect ,but he did say when he asked the question about a crashed Lancaster bomber near the East gate he got an American accent answer and Brenda and I were with him in the same place when he got a distinct German reply I hav'nt asked him if he managed to interpret it ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:49 pm

My comment was a joke chuckle
I would expect a direct copy of what is "here" to be "there" if they come from "here." This is why I look for colloquialisms in EVPs (a word or phrase that is typically one used in ordinary or familiar conversation) and I have found that approach too runs straight across the board. In one EVP I had gotten, I asked a question and was told "No, A-hole." A reply to statement made by someone else was "If you believe that shit." These are everyday statements we run into here, and would show they are from here. As far as accents or language, they are confined to the planet and every now and then someone gets one from another country. I haven't gotten one like that.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:33 am

I don't know. Anybody who has messed with radio equipment will tell you they get the same thing coming through between channels.
I have sat next to an amateur radio buff who used to listen in to all types of Emergency, Police and Military channels and exactly the same things happen as in the videos.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:27 am

That's why I did it the easy way ... in my own apartment, from the comfort of my living room recliner, and a "free" recorder app on my phone. I wasn't interested in anything except proving they were there, and I did. Like everyone else, there was no "hard explanational data" outside of that single fact. It also, like people have said, opens the door to other things going on ... but here it's more playful. The one I call "the butterscotch ghost" did his "butterscotch" thing on a woman here I had been talking to. She smelled it - and then it was gone. She was like Shocked ... but knew it was a playful thing. It also seems she has gotten the "knocks" on the blackboard downstairs too. The only reason why people go over the top with this is because they have nothing else to do. I have stuff to do ... and the "ghostie" picture is just part of the entire picture.

Like this article I tripped over yesterday ... can you find the flaw in this picture?

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2011/02/04/Who-Were-the-Sons-of-God-in-Genesis-6.aspx

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:04 pm

fascinating ,interesting comments too,,so much diversity of understanding ( as is plainly obvious by the diverse comments and statements .) the whole lot is one huge ball of sphagetti ( fancy finding the ends ? ) where do we go from here .It seems the sethites hold the key ...let me know if anyone finds one !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:12 pm

I know we can go on forever with this but I did find this very interesting one mans views but food for thought nonetheless http://www.salvationandsurvival.com/2014/09/sethite-theory-certain-men-crept-in.html

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:31 pm

The question I asked was - where is the flaw in his picture.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:28 am

This is all I can dig out of it.

''religion became the opiate (binder and blinder) of the people! Manipulation of religion for political purposes began in Sumer''

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:41 am

i would say it's because we have no pre flood reliable information,if we had then we would be able to go back and re trace our roots,.everything hints at a pre `control ` time but we have nothing concrete from back then ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:36 am

I was kinda surprised when I read this, even made a .DOC out of it so I could highlight the text and make comments. He's dealing with the exact same picture I dealt with when I wrote about the religious elite in my ongoing grand conclusion notes, even used the same reference regarding Gen 6. I used it as a simpler explanational picture that led to the "Noah flood" problem (two mega-tsunami events in history), but he used it as a real picture.

Just keeping this simple, what got me was the fact that he defines religion as the opiate of the people (OK), but yet his approach to defining history is via the same "opiate" he talks about - religion - and he doesn't see it.   Shocked  THAT - is an "opiate."

My final conclusions to date regarding the religious elite simply used what I call the psychological factor, defining (at the very least) narcissistic and antisocial personality disorders. They WERE real people, they had the same brain we have, and like us today were subject to the same rules of brain function we are subject to today ... in other words, it either works right, or it doesn't.

Dr Livingston's approach is based on the exact same religious approach every other religion is based on -  "my religion is right" ... but it isn't. He says:

If Kline is correct, then the Genesis 6 reference may be to real men (rulers) coming onto history’s stage with spurious claims to divinity in defiance of the authority of the Lord God. Instead of acknowledging His Lordship, they established their own authority as supreme head of a fabricated religio-politico system; then they held their subjects in gross spiritual darkness and abject physical slavery.

I wouldn't, in a million years, expect him to see my approach, which basically boils down to the fact that "religion" (as we call it today) is nothing more than what's left of the ET subject. The religious elite WERE real people, and they are still with us today (along with government control now). Their approach was antisocial control where they got it all, we got nothing, they sit on their asses and we build their world. Their basic mantra was: "We know what's going on up in the sky - follow us." They stopped ALL thinking - gave us ALL the "answers" ... and in the the last 5000+ years, completely shut humanity down. They replaced constructivism with classical (here are the answers) teaching.

If this article shows anything, it shows how strong this "opiate" is.

We see no reason why historically well established post-Flood patterns cannot also explain pre-Flood conditions. Paralleling the biblical record we have well-known accounts like the Sumerian King List and the Gilgamesh Epic which speak both of pre- and post-Flood situations; but only the Bible has the detail and accuracy to give the true picture.

[It was] "... all part of a (post-Flood) re-established anti-Yahweh religion."

Really?  whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:49 am

yeah see what you mean Jim ,a jumbled mess ,the only thing we can glean from it is that from a true religious pre flood culture( albeit isolated) came the post flood religious `CONTROL ` era that completely dominated the true way .. nothing much has changed since although even in this day and age there must be groups ,cultures ( call them what you like )that are adhering to the true ways of Yahweh .it's kind of a baby out with the bathwater situation ,If it was down to et 's with their so called superpowers they didn't think it through too well which makes me wonder if we were the first culture they`experimented` on ..I think I see why they are leaving us to sort ourselves out now ...no wonder they are telling us ( everyone I know who has contact is getting this message ) go back to the beginning ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:27 am

I'd like to hear more about that - "go back to the beginning" stuff ...  hmm

My simplest breakdown of the picture states: "Once upon a time, we knew what was going on ... then, we lost it." As far as the depth of the picture regarding what we "knew" about "them" - there's no data. We did seem to "know" the base picture (the one we should be focused on today - but, we aren't), and that's fairly verifiable: "If they ever show up - in your face - there's a problem." What that "problem" was is not our concern, we'll find out if need be. All we should know is that they are here for a reason, and it cant be good. In context, it would be a superwave, but could incorporate other things as well.

As far as I can track this, would be the 40,000 BC (in round numbers) superwave. I have a hunch, but can't prove it, they were here somewhere around the 25,000 BC date as well. There was SOMETHING going on in and around that time period.

As far as the religious elite, they began their BS after ET left, at the end of the 13,000 BC superwave. "We know what's going on up in the sky - follow us." It was seemingly shut down around 7200 BC, came back around 4000 BC, was never shut down, and - here we are today. The only addition to the "religious control" factor, is what we call "government." Kings / queens, emperors - whatever, it's still the same idea of control in a context of "6000 years of bull-shit" - and if you can get passed that much, the total is 12,000 years of bull-shit.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:46 am

Jim wrote: the total is 12,000 years of bull-shit.

Wow, that's an awful lot of shite in that pile.... chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:02 am

the really strange thing is why did'nt they step in back when their `guidance` was overridden and used by the self appointed Elite for their own ends ( and has been ever since ) .If they created the superwave ( which I very much doubt ) and or the flood they meant business but I just cant understand why they didn't follow it through ?     Hehehehe Del . The problem with the `go back` information Jim is that there was no embellishment ,nothing just the message ,maybe Brenda and moonsong can help me out here but I have absolutely no idea how far back they mean ... Rolling Eyes

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:11 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote: the total is 12,000 years of bull-shit.

Wow, that's an awful lot of shite in that pile.... chuckle

It was just a local thing that spread after 4000 BC because it was never stopped. There are other vids like this too.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:21 am

sunbern wrote:the really strange thing is why did'nt they step in back when their `guidance` was overridden and used by the self appointed Elite for their own ends ( and has been ever since ) .

1) Because this is our planet, and our life here. 2) Welcome to constructivism.

If they created the superwave ( which I very much doubt ) and or the flood they meant business but I just cant understand why they didn't follow it through ?  

Not sure what you mean ... the superwave (like the mega-tsunami events interpreted as "the global flood") just happens.

Hehehehe Del . The problem with the `go back` information Jim is that there was no embellishment ,nothing just the message ,maybe Brenda and moonsong can help me out here but I have absolutely no idea how far back they mean ... Rolling Eyes

OK ... see what you can find. Quotes would be nice.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:03 am

Mmm, I enjoyed watching that last video Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:26 am

will be over with Brenda for a few day will be in touch from there under her name . Like a Star @ heaven

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:57 am

If this "go back to the beginning" stuff is what it sounds like, and you say "I have absolutely no idea how far back they mean," which means they tell you only so much and that's it, to me it sounds like the constructivist "veridical paradox" / wall where they "can't" tell us anything. Clues you can get, but, depth of the picture is via data construction (hence the term constructivism) and that's in YOUR hands.

This is why I tell people "6000 years of BS" ... and if you can handle THAT much, the REAL numbers go back to Natufian / Gobekli Tepe era (12,000 years of BS), and although that picture is still being worked on, what I call phase one of control began somewhere back then as we come forward in time. It was stopped around 7200 BC.

"Religion" as we call it today, is nothing more than the "control version / their explanation" of our "UFO subject."

It all boils down to the other line I use: "Once upon a time we knew what was going on ... then, we lost it."

The "beginning" of all this (as seen in that video) ... was a local event. It went global as time went on.

This "go back to the beginning" information is just another piece to be properly sorted ... it sounds right, but I need a better defining picture.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:33 pm

just spoken to Brenda about it and her take is that her personal information was directed at where she picked up the Rendlesham subject .

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:52 pm

OK ... but since I have no idea what's going on over there (can't swim that far chuckle ) can you fill me in with some details?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next