Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+2
Del.
Clonus
6 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 34 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:22 pm

This wasn't supposed to be a genetic material collection - it was supposed to be a people collection. And it ain't over till the fat lady sings.

Study Hall. - Page 34 Willendorf1

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:45 am

''Haha''.....If the fat lady gets to sing.. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:43 am

The overall picture regarding this - "subject" - is decimated by the "need for answers" which is also called "cognitive closure." The problem isn't the "need" for said answers, the problem is the "approach" used to GET answers.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:54 am

i do see that ,it's very easy to make squares into circles in our own minds ,to fit our preconceived ideas but as you say there is no dodging the facts .The hard data that we have laid out on the table for inspection IS all we have to move forward with .we cant build houses while the clay bricks are still wet Mad

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:00 am

All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them. jim 2016 And you said I hadn't lear'nt anything ! now more than ever if the answers do come I think they will be manifested spiritually ,so I am going to have to rely on you guys and galls to give me the nod . dunno

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:29 pm

Bernie - just QUESTION EVERYTHING! Did Lou Famoso REALLY meet Michael and Gabriel? Or were these just narcissistic ex-human beings / spirits / ghosts? The first question that should come up is, why is it "archangels" (or even angels in general) only have a history that's traceable back to about 1000 BC (in round numbers)? What about before that? NOTHING.

http://loufamoso.tripod.com/

Whether the story is BS or the story is true, research regarding the component parts should reveal it. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:55 pm

have you seen a series called bible secrets revealed ( yesterday channel here ) it's fascinating .i'm watching it as I am typing this .Tonight David Rohl researching the origins of the tower of Babel .It seems the bible scribes got quite a few things wrong. If all the research that is lining up falls into place it will give historian something major to think about. Idea Good viewing anyway ,the trouble is as you say the further back you go the smaller the library gets

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:32 pm

If you do an analysis of things written in the bible, the psychological picture (what KIND of person is THIS?) revolves around the writer. Like this one.

1 These are the decrees and laws you must be careful to follow in the land that the Lord, the God of your ancestors, has given you to possess—as long as you live in the land. 2 Destroy completely all the places on the high mountains, on the hills and under every spreading tree, where the nations you are dispossessing worship their gods. 3 Break down their altars, smash their sacred stones and burn their Asherah poles in the fire; cut down the idols of their gods and wipe out their names from those places. 4 You must not worship the Lord your God in their way. 5 But you are to seek the place the Lord your God will choose from among all your tribes to put his Name there for his dwelling. (Deuteronomy 12.)

Seriously?

As far as the library getting smaller, this is why the Orion phase of my experiences was visual ... there was no information.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 am

Been watching those myself Bern, not seen the one you mention though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:15 am

There's an article here.

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2007/05/23/David-Rohls-Revised-Egyptian-Chronology-A-View-From-Palestine.aspx

I stay away from these arguments - at least until after the smoke clears. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:27 am

ok enough of that , Arrow this might help the smoke to clear .If we take Lou Famoso's story at face value ( I guess even some Americans are like that ! Trump is pretty close ! ) I guess the starting point is his vision ( eyesight ) turning grey ,not sure if any more semi conscious or out of body experiencers make reference to this ( !st point of research ) secondly loving voices trying to persuade him to go with them , is he confusing the angels ( or the devil ,does the fear factor have any bearing ?) as he states it, with the girls voices that came back for him ? ( 2nd point of enquiery ) next up are his out of body experience ,he had lost a lot of blood ,but this isn't always associated with an o,o,b experience, so we have an egotistical man with a larger than life `imagined`? reputation ( especially with women )_ who likes to live life in the fast lane having a very near death experience resulting from a horrific accident, who also seems to have the ability ( willpower ? ) to decide whether he stays alive of passes over to the light, the devil or the loving arms of angels .There does seem to be that tipping point at which the moving over process is triggered. Do we now look for similar near death experiencers to make comparisons or is it a neurological thing that only a very experienced practitioner can even attempt to answer I only know of one person ( personally ) that has gone as close to the brink as Fomoso and he told me that he got to the pearly gates ( he said they were gold ) but they wouldn't open so he came back,(no mention of fear of the devil was made, he had a very major operation and was revived on the operating table ) I guess the amount of oxygen getting to the brain is the limiting and critical factor . I was with my dad in his last moments when they turned off his oxygen supply after which he slowly left us( in a matter of minutes ) so I am sure it ( the oxygen supply ) helps the soul to remain with the body longer .it is an artificial situation but one that allows our consciousness to make the decision to remain or leave the body ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:51 am

There's been A TON of research done on this subject, and the more definitive pictures deal with people who were clinically dead - found themselves floating like up in the ceiling area - and observed everything that was going on, which was verified later.

My take on all this to date, is that there are more than just good and "distressing" experiences. It seems, sometimes, people are shown things that offer more information, and are in a constructivist vein. In Lou's case, the experience dating and reference to the coming event, fits the overall picture as it was popping up back in the first half of the 60s. The fact Orion was in this picture shows someone knew something, but information was still being gathered. It would be about 3 years before the information regarding the feminine character would be secretly released. Someone was putting the pieces together.

This experience is typical data deception, and I have talked with Lou on a couple of occasions ... he's doesn't care about any explanations other than what he saw.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:36 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Nothin came up ... no vid ...

OK ... went to save it and it just played ... really

Yeah I agree ... look what's goin on with this "election" BS here - if you can stand it (and I can't) it's all just a fuckin' joke. Why? Oh, I dunno ... time's runnin' out? whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:11 am

That is William (Bill) Cooper. Look him up on YouTube.

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:14 am

Jim wrote:look what's goin on with this "election" BS here - if you can stand it (and I can't) it's all just a fuckin' joke. Why? Oh, I dunno ... time's runnin' out? whistle

Yep, its a cartoon show, real politics are not like that, its a bloody Circus act.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:49 am

Del. wrote:That is William (Bill) Cooper. Look him up on YouTube.

I didn't know that. Hmmm ... considering the date of his death in 2001, I can see why I never got into it. OK Del, the floor is yours.

http://www.whale.to/b/cooper.pdf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:50 pm

I skimmed through his life (I'll get back to that later) and the Silent Weapons website seems to be still around:
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

I wanted to get into the nitty gritty of this book and basically started here ...

CHAPTER 2
SECRET SOCIETIES AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER

hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:20 pm

food for thought there ,for sure ,it's been around for a long time but still society is being blindly led ,from cradle to grave by `the system` trouble is as each generation follows the last it has become the accepted norm, the people seem to find security in the knowledge that their circumstances wont change as long as they keep running in the treadmill that keeps the status quo and the rich and powerful controllers in the luxury they are accustomed to ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:35 pm

I can't say for sure how right these "name" connections are. I know there is an esoteric factor, but I just call them that until I know for sure who they are. The overall control picture lines up with my "6000 years of BS" and if you can get passed that, it's really 12,000 years. I thought it was funny that if you aren't following them - YOU'RE antisocial. d'oh Seriously? Let's all take a pet scan and see who's who  chuckle

Thought this line was odd ...

I must warn you, however, that I have found evidence that the secret
societies were planning as far back as 1917 to invent an artificial threat from
outer space in order to bring humanity together in a one-world government
which they call the New World Order.

There isn't another reference to that date ... I have no clue yet what he's talking about.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:29 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:58 am

I watched part of that ... I don't know what's more sad - the BS they keep tossing or the fact we do nothing about it.

I got stuck on something Cooper said - that's wrong. I'm talking with an astronomer, trying to straighten this mess out. Granted, this was 1991, but it's making me wonder about other things he had to say.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:04 am

Jim wrote:Thought this line was odd ...

I must warn you, however, that I have found evidence that the secret
societies were planning as far back as 1917 to invent an artificial threat from
outer space in order to bring humanity together in a one-world government
which they call the New World Order.

Sounds to me like a speech made by the then President Reagan about a threat from outside.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:39 am

it's all about control though and all that has changed in thousands of years is the method . Not enough people can read between the lines ,if they could there would be a massive rebellion ,or maybe not ,sheep are very contented if they are given a bit of freedom and enough grass to eat even though they know there is a fence around their field !.

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:38 am

Those links make for some really fascinating reading I like this quote from the silent weapons document.
#Theoretical Introduction#
Give me control over a nation's currency, and I care not who makes its laws.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next