Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 23 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 pm

sunbern wrote:Can i recommend u watch the meaning of life (monty python ) it will certainly help mate  i get very despondant at times and wonder what all this is for but i like to ask questions i dont want to fill my head with groundless dross and the baggage f pseudo humanity i do what i can in my own perception of maintaining the world that supports me and i do get very annoyed when i see most of the planets inhabitants doing the complete opposite but i will keep going till i grind to a halt and then at least i can say i gave it my best shot ....hehe by the way is your cat related to Jims in any way ? scratch
I've seen that...."look on the bright side of life and life can be a piece of shit". My cat has a lot of respect for Jim's cat but no relation that I know of unless Jim's cat has messed around.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:36 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:My cat has a lot of respect for Jim's cat but no relation that I know of unless Jim's cat has messed around.  

chuckle
Study Hall. - Page 23 Gangster-cat

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:My cat has a lot of respect for Jim's cat but no relation that I know of unless Jim's cat has messed around.  

chuckle
Study Hall. - Page 23 Gangster-cat
Hmmmm....there does look to be some resemblance.   Perhaps a scandal could be brewing but I fear that Jim's cat ain't talking.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Hmmmm....there does look to be some resemblance.   Perhaps a scandal could be brewing but I fear that Jim's cat ain't talking.

Study Hall. - Page 23 Cat3

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:52 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:Hmmmm....there does look to be some resemblance.   Perhaps a scandal could be brewing but I fear that Jim's cat ain't talking.

Study Hall. - Page 23 Cat3
That's guilt if I ever saw it. That cat may be laying low until things cool down.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:35 am

Jim wrote:

you never know what personality type you will run into.

Whatever the case, this is why direct involvement can produce problems ... because you never know who you are involved with - especially when you are looking for "enlightenment" about a certain subject. whistle

This is why I leave well alone..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:55 am

This is why the "data" picture is better than the "experience" picture. An experience is an "observation." If said observation isn't broken down and understood, you could be in an unwanted world and never know it.

Best example is Dr Brian Weiss' run in with the "Master Spirits." He never questioned it, and now is off and running with his reincarnation views. Reincarnation is exposed as another religious elite fraud via a study of history, beginning with the simple fact that it arrived exceedingly late in history, and is just another control factor. The term "master" connects to fraud via narcissism, which is the root of the religious elite idea.

At the bottom of all this we have "spirits" ... what I simply call ex-humans. If we are supposed to "go somewhere" after death, it's kinda obvious they didn't make it. The personality profile of these ex-humans hasn't changed, and they are up to something. Tied to all this is the topic of pathological liars:

Know that a pathological liar will study you: The goal of the liar may be hidden, but you can count on the fact that they don’t want you to know the truth. In order to evade someone, you certainly need to study the person and examine what that person might or might not believe. Liars, often sociopaths, are known to “study” the person they hope to take advantage of. In other words, they look for weaknesses.
   Don’t forget that the liar lacks empathy: As hard as it is to believe, it is true. The liar does not have any moral consciousness of how the lying behavior may make you feel. The liar does not think before he lies: “oh, I better not say that or I could hurt that person or mislead them.” The liar does not care anything about your feelings and never will.

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/caregivers/2014/09/6-subtle-characteristics-of-the-pathological-liar/

If everything is right, and "it is coming" ... and these spirits don't seem to care that humanity will die because we are clueless, and, they keep us clueless, then welcome to the world of Dehumanization.

Kennedy (1994), in a comprehensive study of the psychological structure of violent criminal offenders, hypothesized an empathy-dehumanization continuum. While empathy for others inhibits violence and aggression, when disturbances in the empathic capacity occur, there is a greater likelihood for harm. The diminished capacity for empathic understanding and modes of relating to others permits one to be exploitative and ruthless.

Permanent dehumanizers murder without conflict; that is, it is egosyntonic. They lack any conscious feeling of empathy for others. Meloy (1988) termed permanent dehumanizers "severe psychopaths," whom he describes as seeking interpersonal contact to use others and to reinforce their own grandiose self. He further characterized these individuals as extremely distant, as inflicting pain on others for pleasure, and lacking in empathic capacity. Often these individuals have a paradoxical yet exquisite capacity to establish "pseudo-identifications" (Meloy 1953), which Krohn (1974) described as "borderline empathy."

In other words - "Hi, we are the Master Spirits and we are here to help you."

Kennedy (1994) discussed the infamous serial sexual murderer, Theodore Bundy as an example of a permanent dehumanizer whom some considered sensitive, empathic, and caring. While Bundy appeared to have some empathic qualities, Kennedy cited forensic evidence that unquestionably illustrated this killer’s capacity to place a "psychological wedge" between those pseudo-qualities and the desire to kill.

Handbook of Psychological Approaches with Violent Offenders.
Edited by Vincent B. Van Hasselt, Michel Hersen.

We are in a lot of trouble with these "spirits" ... and everyone thinks it's cool. News flash - it isn't. They hide behind a veil of smoke and mirrors, and no one questions it.

Yeah, I have had experiences that began back in 1955 and the entire picture has run 61 years ... yeah, I too have no clue who they are,  but the difference in the picture is that I questioned it. I was never once TOLD ANYTHING. I was pointed into our own history and I had to figure it out. The "teaching method" was NOT "classical teaching" ... it was constructivist. If there's an error in this picture, "they" didn't do it - I did.  Hence the line everybody hates - prove me wrong ... cuz I haven't been able to do it yet.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:10 am

Jim....a great read and great thoughts. I always liked to understand human nature and study people....maybe my method of self preservation. Not to take advantage of them but a protection mechanism. My dad had an uncanny knack of telling me that someone was evil.....he would say he could see it in their eyes.....and I found out he was right.....after finding out that someone was a child predator etc. BTW.....whatever the spirits are and what their intentions are......I can only believe that "our" energy continues.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:03 pm

The overall picture we get from religion is sort of like the quantum physics picture, just overly dramatized for control sake. I have ideas about the overall physical and spiritual picture, but without hard data it's impossible to prove. I think ET works with the spiritual "front office" (for lack of a better term), and they handle the "new kids on the block" like us. If a planet totally dies, oh well, it's the front office's problem now. chuckle

I'll be back ... gotta go out.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Jim wrote:The overall picture we get from religion is sort of like the quantum physics picture, just overly dramatized for control sake. I have ideas about the overall physical and spiritual picture, but without hard data it's impossible to prove. I think ET works with the spiritual "front office" (for lack of a better term), and they handle the "new kids on the block" like us. If a planet totally dies, oh well, it's the front office's problem now. chuckle

I'll be back ... gotta go out.
I have concluded that after searching for answers and wondering about the meaning of life that basically "we don't know shit"....or we are only to know what we are supposed to know. I don't plan much of anything anymore and let life happen and wait for surprises. I do believe one thing....if we try to make things happen and have problems then apparently it wasn't meant to be. Does that sound logical Mr. Spock?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote: I have concluded that after searching for answers and wondering about the meaning of life that basically "we don't know shit"....or we are only to know what we are supposed to know.

Whether or not we ever really knew the background picture of life, is anyone's guess. As far as NOW ... you're right, we don't know shit. If we did it would be obvious, but, it isn't  dunno  

I don't plan much of anything anymore and let life happen and wait for surprises.   I do believe one thing....if we try to make things happen and have problems then apparently it wasn't meant to be.  Does that sound logical Mr. Spock?    

Study Hall. - Page 23 200

Well, in my case it's not so much "meant to be" as "supposed to be" ... however ... people have other ideas it seems and that makes failure THEIR responsibility ... and, somewhere along the line - they will hear about it.  chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:04 pm

jims perseverance is staggering ..we have been drawn together on here to figure this out and now we have started wild horses ( or even wild cats ! ) wont move me.i firmly believe we all have something to bring to this table and sooner or later we are gonna get a breakthrough...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:07 pm

Just keep cruzin' chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 23 Tumblr_mxnocsr5fR1sgaq5zo1_400

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:28 pm

hehehehe looks like they've got a bumpy ride too,sounds like a good plan though.keep the motors runnin ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Yeah....we need a breakthrough......BUT....as in the movie "A few good men"....could we handle the truth? And Jim....many times your pics make me laugh. As far as Jim's response is concerned and parroting a famous brilliant statement made by the Three Stooges I would say....Soytenlee.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:24 am

And even they - were not what they seemed.
(Anyone see a pattern here?) chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 23 1371516839-0

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:36 am

Endtimewatchman wrote:    BTW.....whatever the spirits are and what their intentions are......I can only believe that "our" energy continues.  

I'm with you on that one Chris, my belief is that, the soul is pure energy that exists forever, and that it merely finds other shells to exist in until that shell dies out, and the cycle begins again.
The whole universe seems to be one big recycle machine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:19 am

Jim wrote:And even they - were not what they seemed.
(Anyone see a pattern here?) chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 23 1371516839-0
Jim....if I didn't know better I'd think they were members of Obama's cabinet or the Federal Reserve. Distinguished gents huh! LOL
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:23 am

[quote="Del."]
Endtimewatchman wrote:    BTW.....whatever the spirits are and what their intentions are......I can only believe that "our" energy continues.  

I'm with you on that one Chris, my belief is that, the soul is pure energy that exists forever, and that it merely finds other shells to exist in until that shell dies out, and the cycle begins again.
The whole universe seems to be one big recycle machine.[/quote I agree. Maybe that is the truth that has been in front of us all this time and we couldn't see it. But...is anything that simple?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:10 pm

Im still waiting for the memory card from my phone to reappear,(it wasnt a sim it was a micro sd card),the phone doesnt work without it so that means in that period of me putting it in my bag that card disappeared,it didnt leave my sight,the kids were in bed,the phone had worked fine the last time i used it before putting it in my bag.it could be argued that the crack happened while in my bag (though im 99.99 per cent sure it didnt),the card cannot be explained logically,its gone and as yet its not come back.im still w.t f ing.
i believe too that soul energy lives forever,what happens to it after the body dies im still not sure of,in regards to the recycling i believe that.ive been reading on and off over time stuff about doubles,doppelgangers,clones,you know there are a whole host of movie stars etc whom are identical stars from years back,Nicholas Cage being one.look at stars such as Britanny spears,for instance the so called mental break downs,then they come back and are different,and there are many of them this has happened too.i think it was Anne Heche whom was found naked in the middle of nowhere rambling about lights and aliens,there was another who was found in similar circumstances i have forgotten her name at the mo but will go look for what i read later.there are only so many body and face types,everyone has a double or more.i really do believe many of the sucessful stars kind of do a deal with the devil type thing,these people are controlled massively,then theres scientology.i dont think any of it is simple at all.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:14 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Im still waiting for the memory card from my phone to reappear,(it wasnt a sim it was a micro sd card),the phone doesnt work without it so that means in that period of me putting it in my bag that card disappeared,it didnt leave my sight,the kids were in bed,the phone had worked fine the last time i used it before putting it in my bag.it could be argued that the crack happened while in my bag (though im 99.99 per cent sure it didnt),the card cannot be explained logically,its gone and as yet its not come back.im still w.t f ing.
i believe too that soul energy lives forever,what happens to it after the body dies im still not sure of,in regards to the recycling i believe that.ive been reading on and off over time stuff about doubles,doppelgangers,clones,you know there are a whole host of movie stars etc whom are identical stars from years back,Nicholas Cage being one.look at stars such as Britanny spears,for instance the so called mental break downs,then they come back and are different,and there are many of them this has happened too.i think it was Anne Heche whom was found naked in the middle of nowhere rambling about lights and aliens,there was another who was found in similar circumstances i have forgotten her name at the mo but will go look for what i read later.there are only so many body and face types,everyone has a double or more.i really do believe many of the sucessful stars kind of do a deal with the devil type thing,these people are controlled massively,then theres scientology.i dont think any of it is simple at all.
Dreamwalker.....I have read many accounts of so called successful people in Hollywood etc. that have sold their souls to the devil. They admit it. Lots of that info. can be found on a search and there are many Youtubes. I remember the prophecy that in these days many will be deceived. Then there are many references to curses that can be passed down from generation to generation and ways to break them. Personally I think the whole world has gone mad and a reset is needed.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:31 am

Endtimewatchman,i agree with you there,a reset is needed.Especially with tonights attacks in Paris.i have to say that i believe Tony Blair and George Bush ,have the blood of thousands on their hands,the lies they told over The Iraq war,a war that was planned and agreed on a year before.And lets not start on the 9/11 lies.
The whole world is going mad,so much unrest,and hatred.i dont think it could be put right without intervention from something hugely powerful.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:39 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Endtimewatchman,i agree with you there,a reset is needed.Especially with tonights attacks in Paris.i have to say that i believe Tony Blair and George Bush ,have the blood of thousands on their hands,the lies they told over The Iraq war,a war that was planned and agreed on a year before.And lets not start on the 9/11 lies.
The whole world is going mad,so much unrest,and hatred.i dont think it could be put right without intervention from something hugely powerful.
Dreamwalker I agree completely. What pisses me off is countries opening their borders to those so called refugees. We will pay for that. Stay tuned.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:23 am

Yes I agree totally, by letting in certain cultures to western countries its put ''the cat amongst the pigeons''

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:02 am

Del. wrote:Yes I agree totally, by letting in certain cultures to western countries its put ''the cat amongst the pigeons''
Now many people are saying that. Duh!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next