Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. Empty Study Hall.

Post  Jim Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:00 am

Del. wrote:We may be old dogs, but there's still a bit of spark left in us yet.. chuckle Sleep

Use some on this ... chuckle

Well if this NDE picture is wrong, it encompasses something we know nothing about. Another anomaly is that this life after death picture would have to include all life everywhere ... and not just here but "out there" too  alien . If this is even remotely true ... we're all just one big happy "spiritual" family.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:01 am

Jim wrote: we're all just one big happy "spiritual" family.

''Yeah''... cheers lol! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:15 pm

As an add-on to the above, with regard to the validity of NDEs ... "technically," if you did your own study of what I call "actual death experiences" (the more common term would be the paranormal) you'd see that these ex-people were really there. Now, you can't use "other peoples experiences" - you'd have to get your own. I did it, and they're here.

What the paranormal community says is true: "Be careful when you 'open the door' ... you never know who will walk in." Shocked

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:17 am

I've come across that saying many times when reading about the paranormal or the occult.

Clonus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:58 pm

Del. wrote:I've come across that saying many times when reading about the paranormal or the occult.
Well you're dealing with non-empathic ex-humans for the most part ... and they literally DON'T care. Evil or Very Mad

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:52 am

Oh boy, what I would give to have all the answers on that one. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:57 am

Del. wrote:Oh boy, what I would give to have all the answers on that one. affraid
Technically, it would have to be done by a psychologist that was interested in the field. Haven't found one - they're too concerned with the backlash from the psych-community.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:57 pm

Yeah ... I got the "old dog" picture ... chuckle bounce working on it though ( just planted 1,800 trees ! ) lol! 70 next month and not looking forward to that landmark my friends .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:03 pm

"Technically, it would have to be done by a psychologist that was interested in the field. Haven't found one - they're too concerned with the backlash from the psych-community."
Ancient aliens covered it in an episode recently televised here ( you may have seen it long ago ? ) maybe they had some links you could follow up on .I had it on but was working at the time so it passed me by i'm afraid but it should be retrievable ...Just did a google search on it and a whole ton of stuff came up if you have got a few mins to spare chuckle

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:22 pm

I think I saw it ... but the bottom line with Ancient Aliens is that everything is interpreted as "aliens" ... and this picture is not aliens - it's paranormal.

The polytheistic approach was a simple change in thinking that happened back sometime during the last superwave - it's not possible to tell exactly, but polytheism was developed by the time Sumer and Egypt popped up with writing. Considering the history all the way back before that - it's a simple change based on what wasn't understood. ET became "the gods (plural) in the sky" of their religion.

The "evil" aspect was another change, again based on the fact they had no clue how the brain worked - or, in this case, didn't work. chuckle

So, they just made up more stories connected to the spiritual realm, and never got it right. Meanwhile, these ex-humans WERE causing problems, and that picture is best defined today via paranormal studies. It's like I said in my notes too, I find it really odd there are no "ancient spirits" hanging out here anymore ... they go back maybe 200 - 250 years and POOF ... gone.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:32 am

sunbern wrote: 70 next month and not looking forward to that landmark my friends .

We shall welcome you to the official ''Old (Codgers) dogs club'' next month then Bern.. 1,800 trees, that's going some, well done mate. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:37 am

Jim wrote: I find it really odd there are no "ancient spirits" hanging out here anymore ... they go back maybe 200 - 250 years and POOF ... gone.

Mmmm, I've never looked at it that way before, but your right Jim.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:16 am

sunbern wrote: 70 next month and not looking forward to that landmark my friends .
Gotcha by almost 2 1/2 years - bring it on, you're good up to here. rotf

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:I find it really odd there are no "ancient spirits" hanging out here anymore ... they go back maybe 200 - 250 years and POOF ... gone.

Mmmm, I've never looked at it that way before, but your right Jim.

Makes me wonder ... did they "get it" and move on - or, is there a limit to their life
in this dimension?

scratchdunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:03 pm

We shall welcome you to the official ''Old (Codgers) dogs club'' next month then Bern.. 1,800 trees, that's going some, well done mate. cheers

THANK YOU .. Two years and a bit older eh bud ? well that old superwave theory must be hanging a bit heavy these days Exclamation lol!

Brenda sends her regards ,her laptop is at it again ,think it's her signal .But she is keeping up and still reading when she can get a signal .She is in the `marie celeste ` zone lol .I have tried at least 3 different providers now and still no signal .It's not her laptop because i can't get much joy either when i take mine over to hers ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:59 am

Jim wrote: Makes me wonder ... did they "get it" and move on - or, is there a limit to their life
in this dimension?scratchdunno

Now that's another one I haven't thought about. Mmmm.hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:06 am

sunbern wrote:Brenda sends her regards ,her laptop is at it again ,think it's her signal ..I have tried at least 3 different providers now and still no signal .It's not her laptop because i can't get much joy either when i take mine over to hers ...

Sounds like she needs to upgrade her Broadband Bern. But doing that costs money.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:13 am

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote: Makes me wonder ... did they "get it" and move on - or, is there a limit to their life
in this dimension?

Jim wrote:scratchdunno

Now that's another one I haven't thought about. Mmmm.hmm

There are snippets of info you can get if you look. Like something I was watching yesterday about Bobby Mackey's (haunted) Music World.

"Come for the Ghosts & Stay for the Music!" rotf
https://www.bobbymackeys.com/

Anyway, his wife was giving first person info regarding what was going on when they first bought this place, and in the reenactment, she was in the kitchen trying to clean it up and suddenly, while she was by the sink, she was being pushed from behind. She started screaming, and her head was being pushed towards the sink. While she was fighting back, she saw blood coming out of the drain and filling up the sink. This ghost was trying to put her head in the blood.

Their worker came in because he heard her screaming, he grabbed her, and it all stopped. She kept saying "there's blood in the sink" ... but, there was no blood.

What this shows is how well (what I call) paranormal data transfer (images put into you head) works. If you take this one step further, you can see why it's important to verify NDE experiences as happening when the person is flat line brain dead. If they aren't flat line brain dead, ANYTHING can be put into the heads of these people, and the next thing you know you're following a dream, and not reality.

whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:50 am

Sounds like an old TV episode of ''Tales of the Unexpected'' Roald Dahl. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_the_Unexpected_(TV_series)
Yeah ok I am 71. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:17 am

Del. wrote:Sounds like an old TV episode of ''Tales of the Unexpected'' Roald Dahl.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_the_Unexpected_(TV_series)
Yeah ok I am 71. chuckle

chuckle

This gets back to what I brought up regarding - how can this LOVING / CARING "other side" allow all of this "bad / evil" (which for the most part is due to bio-mechanical brain malfunctions) to dominate life here and let it be a living hell for some people?

If you can watch this show called "Scream - the true story," get ready for some hellish examples of life. I watched until one scene when they were explaining the genetic problems involved in this family, and this killers father, when he was a child at the dinner table, watched HIS father cut off the mother's head at the table! What the hell is THAT all about? The father grew up exceedingly abusive, and his kid turned into a killer they made movies about.
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2022/01/03/USAT/a05bb20f-ca79-4967-bbf1-e0cc1218c597-Scream.jpg

Ancient religion tried to answer this question with ideas like Satan and the "evil spirits" ... and according to them, you had to "make a choice" regarding your life and the direction you went. We know today this problem is connected to glitches in the brain that can take you on a journey down the road to murder, rape, and everything else.

There's something wrong with this picture ... and, as usual, there is no explanation.

hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:01 am

chuckle Most probably had a shit life so decided to put some excitement in it... rotf
Love the photo, how old were you... chuckle
Only teasing..

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:12 am

Sounds like she needs to upgrade her Broadband Bern. But doing that costs money.

Already did that mate .there must be an awful lot of accumulated knowledge being divulged on here because by my reakoning we have a collective age of 213 years ( no need to tell us your age Bren ) but between us i think we can offer a lot of advice chuckle
maybe we should open a councelling service for abductees and nde survivors lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:37 pm

chuckle

As much as I can say is - I have questions. It's like Eben Alexander's NDE where he met (what he calls) OM ... AKA God. I brought this out in my notes:

Through the Orb, Om told me that there is not one universe but many—in fact,
more than I could conceive—but that love lay at the center of them all. Evil was
present in all the other universes as well, but only in the tiniest trace amounts.
Evil was necessary because without it free will was impossible, and without free
will there could be no growth—no forward movement, no chance for us to
become what God longed for us to be. Horrible and all-powerful as evil
sometimes seemed to be in a world like ours, in the larger picture love was
overwhelmingly dominant, and it would ultimately be triumphant.

When "evil" is created by bio-mechanical glitches in the brain - and it's not this picture of a free will "choice" - this to me is a major problem. Why is it there? FIX IT.

I get the picture where normal people do stupid things ... but this is the difference between "bad and evil." We all did stupid / bad things growing up, and some people never seem to get it. But, and using the above movie as an example, grandpa cutting off grandma's head at the dinner table in front of the grand-kid is a MENTAL PROBLEM - ie, the brain is not working correctly, top of the line is NO EMPATHY, and whatever else was going on in his life is added on from there.

Was Eben's experience coming in from "another source?" Was "evil" trying to justify its existence by painting this extremely WEIRD teaching picture? Was this paranormal? The experience started out immersed is a weird "evil-ish" setting. Was this just more of the same? Was he as "brain dead" as he thought he was?

Like I said in my notes, so ... nuking Japan and killing how many people - was NEEDED?
https://www.atomicarchive.com/resources/documents/med/med_chp10.html

Isis beheadings are - NECESSARY?

Give me a break.

Then there's this argument:
http://www.eternea.org/PDF/EsquireArticleOnEbenAlexanderDistortsTheFacts.pdf

Mays is the guy I tried to talk with ... and POOF ... like everyone else, he vanished. I guess he had no counterargument regarding the Jesus picture. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:35 am

''severe bacterial meningitis''

Yeah, that's a good enough excuse for me..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:22 am

He wasn't flat-line brain dead. That means the paranormal could walk in and give him a scene.

A coma is a deep state of eyes-closed unconsciousness where a person is not able to respond to people or the environment around them. In a coma, a patient is alive and there is some brain activity.
Brain Death is death. No brain function exists.
https://www.life-source.org/latest/what-is-the-difference-between-a-coma-and-brain-death/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:18 pm

Mays is the guy I tried to talk with ... and POOF ... like everyone else, he vanished. I guess he had no counterargument regarding the Jesus picture. dunno.

lots of research but no backup .surely they have done lectures and have entertained question and answer sessions ? They did seem very confident in their conclusions .It appears a lot of researchers just cant be bothered to answer e mails .I have mailed.Linda Moulton Howe twice recently not a dicky bird Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next