Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 3 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:53 am

In my estimation they are all cranks..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:30 am

Del. wrote:In my estimation they are all cranks..

I'm guessing you mean the NDEers ... but is it "all" ... or some? Flat line brain death has to be verified in each picture - and in the early years it wasn't an issue. If you dismiss "all" ... then there also has to be an explanation for the paranormal ... where is THAT coming from?

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:21 pm

Was'nt the end game 2012 ( the conclusion of the Mayan calendar ? ) And i expect Nostradamus had another date in mind Question or maybe Putin has a date up his sleeve ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:46 pm

sunbern wrote:Was'nt the end game 2012 ( the conclusion of the Mayan calendar ? ) And i expect Nostradamus had another date in mind Question or maybe Putin has a date up his sleeve ...

2012 was the return of the "the god of nine long steps" ... that was all that was supposed to happen. Nostradamus was 3797 if memory serves here.

This end times prophecy stuff has been going on for 2000 years ... it started with Christianity. Add a few more centuries before that (no exact date remains) for the Zoroastrians.

Here's a good rundown. chuckle
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:02 pm

"This end times prophecy stuff has been going on for 2000 years ... it started with Christianity. Add a few more centuries before that (no exact date remains) for the Zoroastrians."

Just browsed through your list Jim, seems like quite a few folks have had a stab at getting the end time right but we remain here so it's still open to offers Exclamation Reakon i will just stick to having the odd lottery ticket and leave that guessing game to others Idea

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:13 pm

sunbern wrote:Just browsed through your list Jim, seems like quite a few folks have had a stab at getting the end time right but we remain here so it's still open to offers Exclamation

That's just it ... this "end times" scenario doesn't exist the way it's been presented via religion. There is SO much info missing my approach is not verifiable either ... which boils down to the "end times" scenario as it's been handed to us is just a distortion of the superwave scenario. We were given the info somewhere in the last 15,000 years because the event was halfway here at that time. The people who started Egypt and Sumer had already lost it ... I believe it came in via the Aryans ... but, there's no way to prove it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:43 am

Jim wrote: I believe it came in via the Aryans ... but, there's no way to prove it.

What makes you say ''the Aryans'' Jim.. Question

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:17 am

Del. wrote:What makes you say ''the Aryans'' Jim.. Question

Because, since writing, there's nothing in any of the texts from Egypt and Sumer on through history, that shows an established religious belief regarding this "end times." The Aryans were the only "outsiders" ... they connect to the both Zoroastrian religion and India via the Aryan split. That "mathematical fix" regarding the Kali Yuga even shows the same "12,000 years" the Zoroastrians came up with. It's just that the early texts are gone and there's no way to prove it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:15 am

Yes, I get the picture now.

Just came across this for '' Life after Death is Impossible''
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/scientist-claims-life-after-death-is-impossible/ar-AATC76G?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:01 am

Del. wrote:Yes, I get the picture now.

Just came across this for '' Life after Death is Impossible''
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/scientist-claims-life-after-death-is-impossible/ar-AATC76G?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

Well, as soon as he comes up with an explanation for the paranormal ... we'll have something. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:20 am

Very true.. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:12 am

You just burst my bubble there Del Rolling Eyes And there was me thinking if i was a good boy and kept out of trouble i would go to heaven chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:15 am

I'm thinking there must be a paranormal particle What a Face ,cos although" i aint afraid of no ghosties" i do believe there are some about Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:25 pm

sunbern wrote:I'm thinking there must be a paranormal particle What a Face  ,cos although" i aint afraid of no ghosties" i do believe there are some about Exclamation

It's a matter of trying to figure out where the dividing line is regarding the topics involved. This "future prophecy" NDE stuff is an absolute mess, AND, you can't talk with anyone about it because of "beliefs."

According to near death.com:
“The Mystery Of Life Is Not A Problem To Be Solved But A Reality To Be Experienced.”

No ... it's a MAJOR problem to be solved. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:03 pm

No ... it's a MAJOR problem to be solved.

AGREED But how do we proceed

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:29 pm

sunbern wrote:AGREED But how do we proceed

NDEs suffer the same set backs as everything else ... interpretations ... especially religious interpretations. If people have never questioned religion, in this case based on the history involved, they come up with material like this: https://near-death.com/war-and-evil/

Now the question is - what do you do with it?

On that page, a question is asked: "Why do evil things happen to good people?" He gives his approach, and I have mine. His gets rather complex and religious ... mine is simple. You are simply dealing with brains that have genetic flaws ... top of the line is the "no empathy" problem. These people were always looked upon as people who freely CHOSE to do "evil" ... this is NOT the case - this  is a bio-mechanical brain glitch, and there are others.

It's from this point the "negative spiritual world" was created as an explanation - and there are head spirits running this evil factory (like Satan). Is this true? Nope. It's all defined via brain scans and psychology. My question simply is - if "God" is the creator of all this life - do you mean to tell me "God" didn't see this coming? He couldn't FIX this genetically?

Anyway, you can read that page and see what you see. study

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:47 am

Jim wrote:Anyway, you can read that page and see what you see. study

This is what I see..

“War exists in the world because humans come here and make free choices to learn and evolve. Unfortunately, this creates a mess and war is a part of that mess. But the same free choice principle is instrumental in cleaning it up.”

Mmmm, that makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:07 am

Del. wrote:This is what I see..

“War exists in the world because humans come here and make free choices to learn and evolve. Unfortunately, this creates a mess and war is a part of that mess. But the same free choice principle is instrumental in cleaning it up.”

Mmmm, that makes sense.

Well, first off ... do we "come here?" Or are we just born - first time here or anywhere? The "reincarnation" picture is another problem.

As far as "free choice" ... is the foundation of this picture, as has always been believed, "free choice?" Or, is it genetic brain damage on whatever level that causes people to go in wrong directions? As far as a "violent" free choice happening, yes - and historically it seems this was done by the common people who tried to shut down the controlling elite around 7200 - 8000 BC somewhere. Gobekli Tepe was also buried.

In my notes I brought up:

Neolithic Anatolia … is evidence of a social revolution about 7,200 BC, which overthrew a brutal ruling elite in Çayönü. And the latest thinking is that there could well have been similar revolutions around the surrounding region. The outcome of these rebellions was the classless society known to have existed at Çatalhöyük for at least the next 1,000 years. …
[NOTE: Gobekli Tepe was “buried” around the same time as this “revolution,” 8000 BC vs 7200 BC]

So an analysis needs to be done regarding what it is you are reading. Was it antisocial at the root ... or, something else?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:46 pm

"So an analysis needs to be done regarding what it is you are reading. Was it antisocial at the root ... or, something else? "

now that's the 64,000000 dollar question ,not enough clues to make even an educated guess ( Bernie  ) hmm  is there Question

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:22 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:"So an analysis needs to be done regarding what it is you are reading. Was it antisocial at the root ... or, something else? "

now that's the 64,000000 dollar question ,not enough clues to make even an educated guess ( Bernie  ) hmm  is there Question

Well, in this case, thanks to modern brain scans and the identification of different areas of the brain that are malfunctioning ... yes there is. Trace that picture back into history - and it's all the same. These antisocial controlling people were all the same regarding "not caring" and being at the top of the list as "human." It was all about THEM. This has nothing to do with "choice" as far as "evil" goes ... this is all a brain glitch.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:47 am

Just another period of extinction.

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:43 pm

"this is all a brain glitch."

For brain glitch read Putin ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:56 pm

sunbern wrote:"this is all a brain glitch."

For brain glitch read Putin ..

Welcome to planet earth.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:30 pm

"Welcome to planet earth"

I keep going back to the thought that what is being played out here ( on Earth ) is some cosmic kind of chess game .You can picture two ET overlords saying well if i move my Putin to there what will you do with your western leaders ? At our level of intellect we have virtual reality games .Just imagine Alien races millions of years more advanced than us .Who knows what they would do for entertainment ... affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:25 pm

When I first started to look into this mess, I simply asked: Is it as bad "up there" as it is "down here" ... or, is this something else - or, is it both?

Anything that I've seen that induces "fear / confusion" or anything else like it, is not coming from an "intelligent" source. I mean - why would an advanced intelligent race need to do anal probes? Do you mean to tell me they don't have an advanced method of procedure to find whatever the hell they'd be looking for up there? chuckle

Intelligence doesn't work like that ... defective brains do things like that. According to Nicap, this "ET" picture has been going on since the last half of the 1800s, and nothing that went on back then induced fear. This "fear" aspect only started with the "experiences" from today. In all the time they have been here - they have done NOTHING. Paranormal is another problem ... and if you look at these negative "alien" experiences - they're not "alien" ... they're paranormal.

Professor Greg Eghigian puts it like this:
The encounters reported by the early contactees were overwhelming friendly, their aliens benevolent. So, why did things change?  
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/air-space-magazine/when-did-alien-sightings-turn-alien-abductions-180967397/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next