Study Hall.

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Study Hall.

Post  sunbern on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:48 pm

perhaps what is wanted of us is written down in guidelines ,( maybe even in the misconstrued interpretations of someones bible ) and perhaps enough humans have stumbled on the right path ,but heaven help us if it's isil ..... affraid

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

View user profile http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:22 pm

All we had to do was live our lives and know that if they showed up, there was a problem. We would have made it were it not for the religious elite.

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:44 am

The base question is, why would ET be doing this as it is anti-climactic? wrote:
Mmmm, that's a good question to ponder on.. Question

heaven help us if it's isil ..... affraid wrote:
Your dead right there Bernie...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:19 pm

Whats the possibility of it not being anticlimatic though ? since i started looking at this stuff my feelings havent changed.what would the point be of each of us experiencing the stuff we do,seeing the stuff we do,discussing ,and being aware of,all of this if there is no point to it.
i know its feeling again Jim,but i stand by it,so strong the feelings are.i dont know what the way will be,but there is always a way i believe.
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Feelings are fine ... but anything you feel should be verifiable because it exists, and verification is just a verbal explanation of what you feel. If it can't be verified then it can't be trusted. Religion is the best example - people feel they are right, which again is fine. However, if you look at history it's a verifiable fact that these "beliefs" have a starting point, beyond which "religion" as we know it doesn't exist. If we come back this way in time from that beginning, all we see is the same picture in a state of constant change. How can a truth CHANGE?

Had my experiences not been constructivist based, all I'd have is the "ET told me so" picture. "ET" has allegedly "told" people quite a bit of stuff ... but is it verifiable? We can't even verify that it WAS ET! This is why I bring up the idea that if this "other stuff" is true, ETs would be working against themselves - and that makes no sense. Maybe there are different ETs with different agendas. At this point, welcome to world of "maybe."

As far as anti-climactic goes, why would ET be here to help and then scare the shit out of people? Maybe they already know the answer to the question - people are NOT going to wake up. Maybe the human race is coming to a grinding halt as far as an existing species. Maybe they are collecting genetic material and are going to start it all over again somewhere else. We can go on and on, and continue to run into the word "maybe." We just don't know. This is why I say "It's not how much you know, it's how much you know about the one thing, in the pile of everything, you SHOULD know."

No matter what you "feel" the focus should be on what is coming and any material that connects to it. If you "feel" nothing is coming, that's fine, just step over to the final conclusions line and see what happens. If we all "go on" after death, we can all meet for an "I told you so" luncheon on the other side, and whoever wins gets bought lunch lol!

You have to work really hard, and you have to be prepared to fail over and over again, and to make mistakes over and over again. But I think that wisdom also applies to the whole community of science, that is we have to experiment with every stupid wrong idea before we get on to the right one.
Dr Lee Smolin.
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:30 pm

if we get to meet on the other side ( and I so hope we do ) I will buy lunch whoever wins ! sunny sunny sunny

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Mmm ... I hope they have a really good dark beer. cheers

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:48 am

sunbern wrote:if we get to meet on the other side ( and I so hope we do ) I will buy lunch whoever wins !     sunny sunny sunny
I'll hold you to that one Bernie, ''Hehe''

Mmm ... I hope they have a really good dark beer. cheers wrote:
And I hope its a cold one..

Maybe the human race is coming to a grinding halt as far as an existing species. Maybe they are collecting genetic material and are going to start it all over again wrote:

That's a very good possibility Jim, I have had thoughts along those lines for years after reading of animal mutilations and human abductions.
Then the possibility of yet another great extinction.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:16 am

yep me too.no proof but things do kind of point in that direction ,the one thing I find hard to comprehend ( and sometimes ponder on ) is how it would happen .I suppose the fairest way to the other creatures on the planet which after all are blameless for this mess  ( just the hapless victims ) would be to just eradicate the humans with a virus or similar....but for the et'e that created us it must be an agonising decision ( I don't believe they are all soulless coldhearted and ruthless either  ..... )

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:00 am

sunbern wrote: ( I don't believe they are all soulless coldhearted and ruthless either  ..... )

Considering the history, not one attack has ever been made on us ... so ruthless is out the window. Cold hearted would fall in the category of "Spock and Data" types on Star Trek. I touched on this, remember?

After going over this for years, my final conclusions are … groups one and two worked together, but whereas group one definitely had a caring, emotional, and a totally non-upsetting approach, group two cared, but it was a caring that was based on logic. In more original notes I had defined the approach as what we would call sociopathic, but used Dr James Fallon’s approach of pro-social, instead of antisocial. Dr Fallon found out
by accident via PET scans in his own lab that HE was a sociopath – but he was not against empaths, he was a scientist that worked FOR humanity. I also used a quote from Dr Robert Hare’s study on psychopathy:

"They seemed to be like Spock or Data on Star Trek" Hare explains.
"What I thought was most interesting was that for the first time ever, as far
as I know, we found that there was no activation of the appropriate areas
for emotional arousal, but there was over-activation in other parts of the
brain, including parts of the brain that are ordinarily devoted to language.
Those parts were active, as if they were saying, 'Hey, isn't that interesting.'
So they seem to be analyzing emotional material in terms of its linguistic
or dictionary meaning."
http://www.sakkyndig.com/psykologi/artvit/ramsland2007.pdf

Remember Dave from the UK UFO forum? His experience followed the same dry logic picture when he was told:

YOU ARE NOT READY FOR US, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR EMOTION IN SPACE.

Something about that one line I found odd, I dunno - coincidence? - a "quote?" - or something Dave read that popped up in his head? - was a line from Godfrey Plays 1. I'd like to find him and see if he ever read it. Can you guys find him?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:18 pm

Coincidently ive been watching a series on channel four called humans,which is about robots and them being the norm in society,of course some robots have gone rogue,and im guessing the bots are gonna takeover.some of the robots are starting to display emotion,such as caring and anger,obviously they are not meant to.
perhaps people will be replaced without us even noticing.maybe the microchips that people report finding after abduction experiences are something to do with that,or something is changed in a person,ready to be activated at a certain time.just looking at possibilitys here. Razz
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:22 pm

If this was to happen, and personally I don't see it, We're nowhere near this level of technology - do you have any idea how much that would cost to buy and maintain? Do you think people could afford it? I don't.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:17 pm

No i couldnt Jim,what i really meant was that,or something similar being done to people without us noticing until maybe it was too late.i for one find robots a bit creepy so no way would i have one.so more along the lines of people being changed or replaced,that sort of thing.
Now about that dinner and beer (whisky or wine for me please) you do know you could have us lot turn up en masse in the U.S.A,How interesting would that be lol. Wink
i still cant watch those types of vids. ;(
Dreamwalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:No i couldnt Jim,what i really meant was that,or something similar being done to people without us noticing until maybe it was too late.i for one find robots a bit creepy so no way would i have one.so more along the lines of people being changed or replaced,that sort of thing.

Well, if everything is right we're leaving here and the idiots (the not wanted) will remain behind. Life will go on as if nothing is coming, so ... i dunno.

Now about that dinner and beer (whisky or wine for me please) you do know you could have us lot turn up en masse in the U.S.A,How interesting would that be lol. Wink

That WOULD be interesting  lol!

i still cant watch those types of vids. ;(

Here u go ... i keep forgetting to add a link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6FJQpK6EVTk

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:42 am

I have watched episodes one and two on I player but got halfway through three and gave up ,not because I didn't like the series ,I got totally fed up with the adds and found whenever I tried to fast track by em they popped up agen ( real pain ) .I cannot discipline my life to sit down and watch something at a certain time every evening or even once a week I find it an intrusion on my time which I organise according to MY prorities and tv certainly isn't one of em ,quite simply there is a lot to do before this superwave gets here and I'm not going to be the one winging that I should have had more time ...... chuckle

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:41 am

http://thechive.com/2012/03/08/something-is-rotten-in-the-denver-airport-25-photos/ I just happen to think there is a message here on a par with the Georgia guidestones ,the masons have got their symbol on the opening plaque and those miles of underground tunnels hmmmmmm,i am making a connection ( 911 also ? ) ..world scientists have just announced that co2 levels in the worlds oceans have reached a "tipping point " this is leading to acidification and a gradual shutdown of the global ocean biosystems ,we are in deep s--t at this rate the superwave will be too late Rolling Eyes

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:07 pm

There are more interpretations running about that airport than I can believe.

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:49 am

Something about that one line I found odd, I dunno - coincidence? - a "quote?" - or something Dave read that popped up in his head? - was a line from Godfrey Plays 1. I'd like to find him and see if he ever read it. Can you guys find him? wrote:

He started up something called ''Beyond Dimensions'' whether its still running I would not know, you could give it a try Jim.

Just found this.
http://www.beyonddimensions.co.uk/forum/index

If you go on this site I must inform you Dino passed away last September so you will see his posts still there. I don't know if Dave still posts.
This info was shared with me from ''moonsong'' thanks D.

Last edited by Del. on Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add-on)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:38 am

Shocked Dino? Seriously? What happened?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:44 pm

yeah sorry to hear that news too del .there have been a lot of craft sightings in kent and up the east coast this last week going to see if there are any photos or vid footage ...

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:59 pm

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern on Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:02 am

strange was watching a vid a couple of days ago about some missing moon landing footage ( about 2 mins I believe ) and the transmission of that same segment of dialogue picked up by several radio hams very interesting..... so much is being kept from us ...I will try to find it again ...

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:33 am

Yeah - it's lost - it's not lost - some is lost, some was snuck out and here it is ... as usual where the hell do you draw the line?

Dr Lee Smolin.
Jim
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:17 am

Where did you get the info on those craft up the east coast Bernie??

View user profile

Back to top Go down

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread447131/pg1

Post  sunbern on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:37 am

contacted Brenda mate ,I will try to see if there are photos ,,,,,ahh this should be the moon stuff www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread447131/pg1

sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top