Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 21 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:33 am

I wonder if the Aliens believe in Santa.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Study Hall. - Page 21 Empty Study Hall

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:50 am

The man who was with me when i got some binary in the 2000 is coming to see me this week end. He is very psychic and in touch with the Aliens. He spent 7 years down forest with me day and night we got loads messages, we were told all the time to write these messages down. We saw the ETs on a regular basis. We never used to broadcast this at first, but later did talk about it. People could either believe us or not, we didnt care we knew what we had seen and heard. Same as the codes and symbols i wrote down what was given to me whilst in a trance . Why i dont know all i know was i got a lot of writings and symbols as a child, i grew up always feeling protected. I am not the only one i have met others who have been given codes. There are probably hundreds of people who had the codes over the years and have tracking devices implanted in them. Until the next instalment.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:35 pm

Del. wrote:I wonder if the Aliens believe in Santa.. chuckle

They think it's a paranormal rumor. rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:54 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:The man who was with me when i got some binary in the 2000 is coming to see me this week end. He is very psychic and in touch  with the Aliens. He spent 7 years down forest with me day and night we got loads messages, we were told all the time to write these messages down. We saw the ETs on a regular basis. We never used to broadcast this at first, but later did talk about it. People could either believe us or not, we didnt care we knew what we had seen and heard. Same as the codes and symbols i wrote down what was given to me  whilst in a trance . Why i dont know all i know was i got a lot of writings and symbols as a child, i grew up always feeling protected. I am not the only one i have met others who have been given codes. There are probably hundreds of people who had the codes over the years and have tracking devices implanted in them. Until the next instalment.

Even regarding the use of the term "masters" in the first section ... one would tend to think that they'd know this antisocial approach to leadership is genetically based. In other words, there is a total lack of empathy because the areas of the brain involved with empathy, simply put, don't work. This is a bio-mechanical problem, and not just a "free choice" to do what they want like the ancients thought it was. It would be at this point I would think a proper "explanation" would be in order so that we better understood what the hell was going on - but - as usual, it's just more confusing rhetoric.

It's like the term "spiritual vibration" ... that isn't an intelligent approach. Again I'd expect wording that educated rather than confused.

Wording like this would have been par for the course back in the '70s ... but this isn't the '70s anymore - time to sound intelligent.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:13 pm

" ... gonna make a Christmas present out of it? "

lol ,well i figured you would probably have enough socks and  hankerchiefs fella . chuckle                                                                                                                                                                           
  "  time to sound intelligent."                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        well as things stand i think we are sounding a lot more inteligent than them ,it's all a bit confusing and uninteliigable chaos is something i can dso without right now .. affraid

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:45 pm

"I wonder if the Aliens believe in Santa.. chuckle"

of course they do Del, besides they cant risk colliding with a bunch of reindeer and an old bloke in a sleigh so they alwaysl give the earth a wide berth on the 25th of Dec . santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:18 pm

sunbern wrote:"I wonder if the Aliens believe in Santa.. chuckle"

of course they do Del, besides they cant risk colliding with a bunch of reindeer and an old bloke in a sleigh so they alwaysl give the earth a wide berth on the 25th of Dec . santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

rotf
Study Hall. - Page 21 Santa-ufo-accident

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Brenda Marguerite likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:27 am

rendeer chuckle lol! santa I like that one...

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:56 pm

Think those ones must have come from Beta imbeciili lol lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:03 pm

just posted out a question on one of the ufo facebook groups asking why hostile et's hav'nt invaded Earth yet ?  cant wait to get stuck in lol.. just like the days of old Jim ( i still remember your posts on uk ufo lol )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:56 pm

sunbern wrote:just posted out a question on one of the ufo facebook groups asking why hostile et's hav'nt invaded Earth yet ?  cant wait to get stuck in lol..

That's always been an interesting take ... even going by Nicap's run down from the 1800s, they've been here - but - nothing's happened.

sunbern wrote: just like the days of old Jim ( i still remember your posts on uk ufo lol )

Sorry - CRS erased that too. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:20 am

chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:51 am

Del. wrote:chuckle

It sounds familiar - it should be there, but I can't bring it up. DId a search and this is all I found ... doesn't look familiar at all.
https://ufoforum.co.uk/

scratch

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:30 pm

try uk ufo forum
got 26 likes and 91 replies so far ,things are hotting up lol ,scuse me while i just pop back and put a bit more fuel on the fire !!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:35 pm

The good news is the weather is going to get milder and i can get my trees in next week before christmas. The lot i have in my kitchen are beginning to get in my way a bit . !!!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:51 pm

just had a quick look Jim ,It's no longer available it seems ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:09 pm

sunbern wrote:just had a quick look Jim ,It's no longer available it seems ..

I remember the name - but like all of these old sites and conversations I've had ... I'd have to see it.

I've been looking more into the "internal dialog vs abstract thoughts" topic. This paints a really interesting picture regarding history, and answers questions regarding how we got so damn screwed up information wise. It's literally the history of thinking. The further back in time you go, the more we dealt with pictures / feelings regarding thinking. This also answers questions regarding how the religious elite were able to control the masses - all they got were a constant bombardment of visual pictures as doctrine.

A really good example was the work of Sandra Kroeker regarding Plato's analogy of the cave from about 380 BC (which was brought up in my notes). This "explanation" is all "visual pictures" because this is the way people thought.

Plato likens people to slaves or prisoners shackled inside a cave who
have been there since birth and can only look forward onto the cave wall,
as their necks are also braced. Behind them is a burning fire, and between
the prisoners and the fire is a puppet show, as well as people holding
objects so that the prisoners are only seeing the shadows of these objects
on the wall. One prisoner escapes and ends up out of the cave and into the
sunlight. His eyes hurt from the brightness and need to adjust. Once
adjusted, he sees the world in all its glory including the sun. This,
according to Plato, is the state of the world and refers to it as a
“meaningless illusion.”

This also explains, from the time before writing, why everything was symbolic. It seems there was a name attached to whatever symbol, but that's as far as it went. "Words" (speech) weren't complex enough to break things down like we can today. I don't even want to know how screwed up this gets when you hit 50,000 years ago and more.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:12 pm

Interesting to see the world through Platos eyes .He clearly had an impression that there was a parallel universe or an invisible `twilight zone`  ( his cave) we were not the first and we certainly wont be the last to experience this .Have you seen the reported breakthroughs the large hadron collider is making right now ( if you can believe facebook ) i am going to look it up seems they have also created a black hole in a lab somewhere .It seems we may be on the verge of a breakthrough in understanding what has always been just a thin veil away from our very eyes ....

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:34 pm

sunbern wrote: It seems we may be on the verge of a breakthrough in understanding what has always been just a thin veil away from our very eyes ....

I'll believe it when I see it. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:43 am

Well folks my internet has been down since last Thursday so its been a right pain in the butt. It seems Openreach [BT] were to blame.
What chaos it would be for the whole system globally to shut down. I dread to think.

That ''Black Hole'' by the Hadron Collider is old hat Bern, this was spoken about two years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:04 am

What's going on with the net connections over there?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:18 am

Not a Biggy Jim, only my local area.

To keep it short it was an engineers cockup whilst dealing with another customers complaint about a mile away that caused the connection to my property to go down. it seems he knocked out my connection while fixing someone else's. TYPICAL..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:27 pm

Del. wrote:Not a Biggy Jim, only my local area.
To keep it short  it was an engineers cockup whilst dealing with another customers complaint about a mile away that caused the connection to my property to go down. it seems he knocked out my connection while fixing someone else's. TYPICAL..!!!

Ahh - the matrix. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:39 pm

"Ahh - the matrix. lol "

jiggery pokery Del .I reakon they are on to you mate ,Gary McKinnon only got away by the skin of his teeth ,keep an eye out for black cars and dark suited men my friend What a Face

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:35 am

Or long grey bearded men in red suits and black wellies with sacks on their backs. santa chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next