Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 30 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:05 am

Del. wrote:I can answer that in one.. '' BULLSHIT'' rotf

I'd tend to agree ... rotf but that would be the problem in the picture. Does it sound like an organized existence to you? Even Dr LaViolette talked about us losing this "information" we allegedly had because of severe climate problems we went through. OK ... but if we were screwed over by disasters etc, why wasn't there some intervention to fix the problem? Where did this "information" come from originally? Wasn't us.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:16 pm

Brenda has got severe issues with her internet so she can't get on here .I will try to sort it out for her when i next go to see her it's a real pain but where she lives the signal is hopeless to be honest . As for this life fellas well i guess it's all about the cards we are dealt ,personally speaking i have had an awesome life no regrets at all and i'm still happy doing what i can every day ,As for our previous existence on this planet at a very advanced level i am not sure because although there is no denying the sophistication of places like Gobekli Tepe and puma punku .MY Main question would be .Where is the evidense ? If you look at our `footprint` there can be no denying ( even if we are wiped off the planet without any trace of remaining humanity ) we will have left our undeniable lasting legacy of an actual layer of microplastic in the rock layer of this century which any race of et's visiting here ( if earth still exists ) will be able to detect .I actually think that et's built puma punku because the `engineered` stonework is just too accurately ( possibly laser cut ) crafted to have been done with primative tools ...so yes i do believe this earth had visitors but i don't believe we ( as humans ) ever reached anything like the level of evolutionary sophistication that we have now attained .Unfortunately unless more visitors come to help us through the next 1- 300 years i think we will again be just a memory . hide

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:32 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:32 pm

sunbern wrote:Brenda has got severe issues with her internet so she can't get on here .I will try to sort it out for her when i next go to see her it's a real pain but where she lives the signal is hopeless to be honest .

This seems to be a relatively recent change ... she never had a problem before.  dunno

sunbern wrote:
As for this life fellas well i guess it's all about the cards we are dealt ,personally speaking i have had an awesome life no regrets at all and i'm still happy doing what i can every day ,As for our previous existence on this planet at a very advanced level i am not sure because although there is no denying the sophistication of places like Gobekli Tepe and puma punku .MY Main question would be .Where is the evidense ? If you look at our `footprint` there can be no denying ( even if we are wiped off the planet without any trace of remaining humanity ) we will have left our undeniable lasting legacy of an actual layer of microplastic in the rock layer of this century which any race of et's visiting here ( if earth still exists ) will be able to detect .I actually think that et's built puma punku because the `engineered` stonework is just too accurately ( possibly laser cut ) crafted to have been done with primitive tools ...so yes i do believe this earth had visitors but i don't believe we ( as humans ) ever reached anything like the level of evolutionary sophistication that we have now attained .Unfortunately unless more visitors come to help us through the next 1- 300 years i think we will again be just a memory . hide

Well, the "advanced race" approach that Dr L seems to also think existed wasn't "us" as far as I'm concerned. His work on the "science based" mythology (via subquantum kinetics) we were handed since writing began is WAY over my head ... but because of the complex mathematical / astronomical picture I found connected to the Long Count, that traces a single picture back to the 5000 year superwave time period, and then presents "9 long steps" to the 2012 date (when Bolon Yokte, "the god of 9 long steps" was to return), if he's right, then there's the connection to "intelligent information." It seems we were originally given a SIMPLE picture ... and, it was changed to Polytheism much later on. The science would still be there, but the story changed.

Something happened during "the Great Leap Forward" time period ... somewhere in that picture we were told things ... and, unfortunately, by the time it got to us via writing, it was severely damaged. This is where polytheism came in, and later, monotheism. We were also given information regarding the event that's coming, and C 13,000 BC it was roughly half way here. There was no "end times" info in Egypt or Sumer or any of the other nations in that area until the Aryan arrival and the Zoroastrian religion popped up. So it seems it was lost by the nations in the area originally, but the Aryans still had something.

Although this "afterlife" doesn't seem to be included in Dr L's science explanations, it was in all the mythologies in different versions and that much he touched on.

As far as "help" ... chuckle ... don't hold your breath. As far as climate change ... there are more back and forth arguments in this than I've seen anywhere. Going by the math ... I'm not going to be here so ... good luck.
rotf

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:24 am

Jim wrote: OK ... but if we were screwed over by disasters etc, why wasn't there some intervention to fix the problem? Where did this "information" come from originally? Wasn't us.

Must have been way out of their control..

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:43 pm

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote: OK ... but if we were screwed over by disasters etc, why wasn't there some intervention to fix the problem? Where did this "information" come from originally? Wasn't us.

Must have been way out of their control..

All they'd have to do is retell it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:30 pm

"All they'd have to do is retell it."

Perhaps they have had their own problems to deal with ? ,no way of knowing but maybe their sole intention was to try to preserve their D.N.A In the human speceis. Some say our royal family have connections to et's, absolutely no way of proving that but i guess it is as good a place to `park ` your important genes ( protected ) until they are required at a future date ... Arrow Question

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:37 pm

"seems to be a relatively recent change ... she never had a problem before. "

yeah she has ,but it seems to be getting worse ,everyone where she lives is having trouble and where Brenda's house is, it is particularly bad as she is surrounded by tall buildings ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:04 pm

sunbern wrote:Perhaps they have had their own problems to deal with ?

We'll never know what the hell is going on. On top of everything else is the genetic problems that seemed to pop up - top of the list SEEMS to be the shrinking brain that started after the 5000 year superwave event. What "problems" did that lead to?

As an add-on, everything I've been through had to do with "correcting errors" ... why do WE have to correct these errors? Why didn't whoever realize the problems and low mental state we were in (and are still in really) and try to straighten it out?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:21 am

As an add-on, everything I've been through had to do with "correcting errors" ... why do WE have to correct these errors? Why didn't whoever realize the problems and low mental state we were in (and are still in really) and try to straighten it out?

I think they have cut their losses with planet Earth ,probably far easier to take a few of our species and start again somewhere else ( which for my twopenny worth is what they have done ) .No need to come back here other than to have a quick peek or a little game with us .All i feel sorry for now are the other species that share this rare and beautiful planet with us ...I have not given up hope of us straightening this out but we have left it so late there is not going to be a lot of our home that is habitable and we all know what happens to humanity under stress .Self destruction could easily be our fate .Maybe then they will step back in and by then i guess it will feel a bit like groundhog day to them ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:57 pm

sunbern wrote:I have not given up hope of us straightening this out but we have left it so late there is not going to be a lot of our home that is habitable ...

I have. I've been dealing with people on this for years - and - it just doesn't work. If I'm right, and according to one piece of info I had gotten ... "It was never expected that you would get as far as you did, you found the end of the road; an end that exposes the fact, there is no road. People all follow dead end roads, and NEVER figure out that they are indeed, dead ends. IT IS COMING! You, and everyone else, need to take all of your beliefs, put them in a pile in front of you, AND BACK AWAY. Put them in a pile in front of you, AND BACK AWAY."

We're going down the tubes ... and no one out there cares to even look at it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:13 pm

Would'nt it be sad if we lear'nt how to prevent our erradication only a couple of years after we passed the point of no return ..Perhaps that is the true meaning of the prediction you just posted Jim it was never an option for us to continue our existence ( dead end road ) We had a finite survival span .would'nt it be incredible given the millions of years of human evolution for it to come to an end in our lifetimes, hardly believable and an incredible coincidence but if you are right the endtimes are mighty close .The clock is ticking and the sands of time are rapidly dissapearing down that little hole ..I so hope an asteroid finds us before we reach that situation . tin foil hat

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:49 pm

Yeah, but people are what they are because of the controlling idiots with brain malfunctions. We've never been taught correctly since this crap began somewhere around 14,000 years ago ... and the common people live in a made up understanding of what life really is. Then, if you try to correct something, they jump into argument mode with no hard data to prove their point (hence: People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends" ... this was the way we were raised over the millennia).

I don't see a reason to leave this final decision up to people who have been cognitively disrupted. If the picture I have is right, there has to be a way to straighten this all out ... and "they" (up there) have to do it. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:55 am

"I don't see a reason to leave this final decision up to people who have been cognitively disrupted. If the picture I have is right, there has to be a way to straighten this all out ... and "they" (up there) have to do it. "

you don't think this is just a throw away experiment then ? alien

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:02 am

sunbern wrote:I so hope an asteroid finds us before we reach that situation .

Well guess what, It was only last week I read that a very large object way out in the solar system is approaching planet earth. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:04 am

sunbern wrote: cognitively disrupted.

I like that. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:40 am

sunbern wrote:you don't think this is just a throw away experiment then ? alien

It's not possible to say what's going on ... the base picture "seems to be" constructivist in format, which means it's all up to the individual. The historical picture shows an attempt by the common people to erase the BS factor regarding the religious elite - but, it didn't work. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:44 am

Del. wrote:
sunbern wrote:I so hope an asteroid finds us before we reach that situation .

Well guess what, It was only last week I read that a very large object way out in the solar system is approaching planet earth.  affraid

And ... what was this - "object?"  hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:22 am

https://www.youtube.com/@Crecganford/about

just found this guy, great for insomnia  Idea  but must admit he does take a very pragmatic view on the ancient myths and motiffs ...Thought you might find some of it of interest ( if you can keep awake lol ..)

https://youtu.be/bTPV9Ipcd48
this i found very interesting too

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:02 pm

As far as the video goes, this control factor has reached it's end ... my money is on ET stopping any annihilation via nuclear war. They've already stuck their noses in and shut down down entire operations of nuclear weapons. Anything else that doesn't destroy the planet, unfortunately, that's another story.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:26 pm

." Anything else that doesn't destroy the planet, unfortunately, that's another story."

yep they are taking it to the limit,genocide ,war ,extreme climate effects ( stopping short of neuclear war it seems ) but so far no meteors diverted before our very eyes  Exclamation  ( maybe they wanted the dinosaurs out of the way to give our lineage a chance ? ) but they do seem to be very standoffish for the most part ..But do you think Hiroshima and Nagasaki caught them off gaurd ???

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:07 pm

sunbern wrote:.But do you think Hiroshima and Nagasaki caught them off gaurd ???

No ... with the nuclear testing going on before that, they had to know what we were up to. A full blown nuclear war would be different, there'd be bombs going off all over the planet. Besides, according to what we have, they've been here since the 1800s.
http://www.nicap.org/waves/prior-47-19th.htm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:53 am

Jim wrote:And ... what was this - "object?"  hmm

Asteroid 99942  is a near-Earth object (NEO) estimated to be about 1,100 feet (340 meters) across.
When it was discovered in 2004, Apophis was identified as one of the most hazardous asteroids that could impact Earth.
Estimated to be about 1,100 feet (340 meters) across, 99942 quickly gained notoriety as an asteroid that could pose a serious threat to planet Earth.

I think Putin is more of a threat to planet earth. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:19 pm

Del. wrote:I think Putin is more of a threat to planet earth. affraid

rotf

Study Hall. - Page 30 Putin_10

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:08 am

lol! chuckle What a crazy F..ked up world we live in..dunno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next