Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

5 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 4 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:45 am

Jim wrote: I mean - why would an advanced intelligent race need to do anal probes? Do you mean to tell me they don't have an advanced method of procedure to find whatever the hell they'd be looking for up there?

rotf lol! chuckle

Last edited by Del. on Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:12 am

Jim wrote:"ET" picture has been going on since the last half of the 1800s, and nothing that went on back then induced fear. This "fear" aspect only started with the "experiences" from today. In all the time they have been here - they have done NOTHING.

Apart from human abduction and cattle mutilations.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:42 pm

Del. wrote:
Jim wrote:"ET" picture has been going on since the last half of the 1800s, and nothing that went on back then induced fear. This "fear" aspect only started with the "experiences" from today. In all the time they have been here - they have done NOTHING.

Apart from human abduction and cattle mutilations.

Why would they create fear if they were coming for some reason? REmember what Landi was told:

"Be prepared!" came a pervading voice. "There will be severe climate changes that will seem to happen instantaneously. You have been told that this will come to pass! If you see the sky such as this, you will know we are coming.”

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:34 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:16 pm

Yeah - not sure how it fits into the picture, but I sent a copy to Atwater.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:44 pm

"Apart from human abduction and cattle mutilations."

yeah well that's just it.There are some cases where witnesses have seen people vanish ( you know only too well Jim ,Brenda ) but in many of these situations the witness reports are nothing like what the abductee sees or feels ( if anything ) but how can that be paranormal activity unless the other side can manipulate our time and space ?

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:48 pm

"Yeah - not sure how it fits into the picture, but I sent a copy to Atwater."

ok, good ,more waiting Exclamation Arrow ( hopefully not )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:53 pm

sunbern wrote:
"Yeah - not sure how it fits into the picture, but I sent a copy to Atwater."

ok, good ,more waiting  Exclamation  Arrow ( hopefully not )

She didn't want to read it cuz of the "cookies" ... so I sent her the text. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:26 pm

"She didn't want to read it cuz of the "cookies" ... so I sent her the text. " chuckle

lol!

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:18 pm

sunbern wrote:"She didn't want to read it cuz of the "cookies" ... so I sent her the text. " chuckle

lol!

And .... haven't heard a word. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:10 pm

Crikey Jim you are one tenacious cookie yourself .Keep up the good work .I'ts a bit like doing the lottery in the hope that one day you will win .What i cant understand is why when someone takes an interest they dont want to engage ,Crazy people ... scratch

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:48 pm

sunbern wrote:What i cant understand is why when someone takes an interest they dont want to engage ,Crazy people ... scratch

I've been going through that for years. Like that UFO "researcher" some time back that told me: "Anyone who thinks they have all the answers, deserves the laughter of the gods." Did I say I HAD 'all the answers?' No. Did you even read ANYTHING I had to say? No.

The only people I ever got to talk to were 3 different psychologists at 3 different times (2012, 2015, 2018) because they had an interest in the subject, and logic dictated that everything I've been through could have been a mental health issue. All 3 times - they all said NO. Other than those 3 ... it's been hopeless. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:35 am

Maybe you should try contacting the dead Jim..You might get an answer. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:31 pm

Del. wrote:Maybe you should try contacting the dead Jim..You might get an answer.     chuckle

I did that - and it cost me my phone. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:28 am

rotf chuckle lol! ''Bloody Brilliant''

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Mar 04, 2022 5:00 pm

"I did that - and it cost me my phone." rotf

lol! ahhh that'll be a deceased  02 rep that phoned me the other day .think he'd been dead quite a while  affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:14 am

chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:04 am

sunbern wrote:"I did that - and it cost me my phone." rotf

lol! ahhh that'll be a deceased  02 rep that phoned me the other day .think he'd been dead quite a while  affraid

chuckle

I do find it interesting that paranormal contact is coming in via cell phones now. I haven't gotten any - but - I'm hopeful. rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:49 pm

Hi Jim and Del,very funny lol! I was sitting at the table in the kitchen this morning and across the room from me there is a chair, on the chair there was an electric plug ,my attention was suddenly drawn to a noise in that direction to see the plug shoot across the room .Nothing unusual in this house though lol .Noises all the time and cold patches in mostly the bedrooms ...I am very sensitive to these feelings and always have been .

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:00 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hi Jim and Del,very funny   lol!       I was sitting at the table in the kitchen this morning and across the room from me there is a chair, on the chair there was an electric plug ,my attention was suddenly drawn to a noise in that direction to see the plug shoot across the room .Nothing unusual in this house though lol .Noises all the time and cold patches in mostly the bedrooms  ...I am very sensitive to these feelings and always have been .

I wonder who it is? hmm

On a few occasions when stuff happened back in the apartment, I was honest when my reply was - "If you can do this, why can't we sit down and talk?" I honestly wanted a conversation. I mean ... allegedly they can manifest ... so let's go for it. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:29 pm

OK ... this is about the most bizarre thing I've tripped over, and it has nothing directly to do with anything we've gotten into. scratch

I just was curious regarding the part of the brain my thinking voice came from - and what I found out is that not everyone experiences this "thinking voice?"

It's called internal dialog / internal monologue ... and some people think and read via feelings? The breakdown SEEMS to be that some people have both the voice and the feelings aspect - some just the voice - and some just the feelings?

This is a quick vid ... ready?  hmm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:56 am

Hmmm. Never came across that one before.

I think I would last about eight seconds with her in the first video, she would definitely drive me to jump off a bridge.
That second video got me thinking though.hmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:03 am

This is actually supplying me with answers I never had. Like that first vid ... I've seen these type people all along, and now I get it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:19 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:57 am

Sophomore Jasmine Wang characterizes her thought process as a distinct internal voice, which she describes as tending to be bubbly. The voice's mood, however, can change depending on Wang’s mood. wrote:

The last time I heard anything like that they got sectioned under the mental health act.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next