Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 31 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:17 am

And it seems the moon is flat as well? I give up ... there is no hope for this planet ...
Study Hall. - Page 31 Suicide_bang

Study Hall. - Page 31 Anger-management-meme

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:46 am

think I will become a buddist in 2016 the dawn of a new era ,I so need to discover the God particle  the key to unlocking the secret door to the universe.  BH (Bernie Hunt ) HB ( HiggsBoson )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:49 am

The question isn't "Where did it all come from?" - it's "Where did it all go wrong?" chuckle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:31 am

does this help at all URL: http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3q4

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:01 am

If you become a Buddhist Bern, someone will still want to muscle in and want to wreck the piece and tranquillity of your life mate....Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:35 am

Del. wrote:...someone will still want to muscle in and want to wreck the piece and tranquillity of your life mate....Twisted Evil  

In that context about "life wreckers" I thought this vid was interesting; the subject is different, but the idea is the same. We'd call these "astroturfers" trolls, popping up in posts regarding the UFO subject, writing articles that are completely wrong, painting a picture that people can't even begin unscramble because they have "no data" to start with. "Ancient Aliens" comes to mind as one of the biggest piles of BS ever tossed at humanity. Then too, the "spiritual" aspect, that has a LONG history of deception.

Like I said, the subject here is different ... but the base idea is the same. whistle

This is why I "stay on topic" ... as far as "deception" goes, no one ever told me ANYTHING. If there is an error, it's mine ... someone find it and PROVE ME WRONG so we can end this. I can't find it.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:36 pm

brilliant vid Jim ,great advice fron both speakers there ,I let it run and that Magnus walker is quite something.go with your gut feelings ,now that I can Identify with ( although a way to go yet to reach his dizzy heights ) nice one ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:15 pm

"Gut" is a coin toss ... I use it when there is no data. It's just feelings vs logic.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:45 pm

I don't care if you're a Buddhist or a Christian or an atheist or a Muslim or whatever.....we're all going to die and the important thing is what will happen when your body assumes room temperature. How's that for playing Devil's Advocate......which is what I do quite often!!!!!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:57 pm

Basically, I agree. I have dealt with it - it's a win / win scenario ... either we "go on," or, all is BS and we're dead - in which case it won't matter anyway cuz you'll never be aware of it. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:49 pm

Jim wrote:Basically, I agree. I have dealt with it - it's a win / win scenario ... either we "go on," or, all is BS and we're dead - in which case it won't matter anyway cuz you'll never be aware of it. chuckle  
That makes perfect sense. We have the death part down pat now we have to do something about the taxes. Shocked
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:32 am

Endtimewatchman wrote:
That makes perfect sense.  We have the death part down pat now we have to do something about the taxes. Shocked

lol! how do we do that I'm all ears mr spock Exclamation

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:49 am

sunbern wrote: lol! how do we do that I'm all ears mr spock Exclamation

chuckle love it....

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:57 am

Start realizing WE are 7+ billion ... THEY are but a handful. lol!

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:08 am

What about this crackpot, definitely a screw loose somewhere.. chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:10 pm

wow Del what a find. I nominate that guy for compare of the Eurovision song contest , ,I think our chances of winning would be greatly enhaced and long overdue !!!!! rotf rotf rotf rotf

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:01 pm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:41 pm

omg .I'm gonna have nightmares now, one picture of that sausage eating twit was one too many but now I've got thousands floating round in my head HELP affraid

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Go listen to the "old man" music I posted ... maybe that'll help chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:55 pm

Jim wrote:Start realizing WE are 7+ billion ... THEY are but a handful. lol!
You rush em and I'll cover you.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:31 am

Holy shit, I counted 58 videos that stupid arsehole has uploaded......What a moron..

''THEY WALK AMONG US'' affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:42 am

Del. wrote:Holy shit, I counted 58 videos that stupid arsehole has uploaded......What a moron..

Yes....I saw the same number. I wonder WHO would watch and listen to all of them? I had never heard of him.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:43 am

Endtimewatchman wrote:I wonder WHO would watch and listen to all of them?   I had never heard of him.

3,454 subscribers • 566,893 views whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:17 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:
Del. wrote:Holy shit, I counted 58 videos that stupid arsehole has uploaded......What a moron..

Yes....I saw the same number.   I wonder WHO would watch and listen to all of them?   I had never heard of him.
Oh my....I didn't think to check the views etc.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:25 am

ahhh ,but in between making more he keeps watching the old ones over and over again !! chuckle

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next