Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 30 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:47 pm

Sounds like this ...

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2014/07/17/forbidden-archeology/forbidden-archeology.pdf

I had gotten Cremo's book years ago, and I don't have a problem with any of it if it's provable. But we can't even paint a detailed picture of homo sapiens since we popped up, one would guess "millions of years" is going to be a greater problem. There could have been "someone else" here back then that had nothing to do with "us" - there's just no way to tell.

This is something for the experts in the fields necessary to complete the picture. After the amount of time that has passed, one would tend to think someone would have proven something by now.

I've never gotten into the subject as it has nothing to do with what I'm looking for, so, it's on a shelf in my head. I'm not an "expert" in any of those fields - can't say anything.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:16 pm

I dont think anyone has a clue Jim. We are just an experiment,someone/something playthings. The truth has been hidden and i think always will be.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:29 pm

I wouldn't say plaything ... the direction I'm coming in from simply labels what goes on here as "unimportant in the overall picture." When you die, then things become important - that's when life begins. Also, in the bigger picture, if people knew 100% what was going on after we died, the suicide rate would sky rocket, which shows we are too immature. I look at us as fetal babies getting ready to be born ... it doesn't go any further than that.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:29 pm

yeah but this life must count for something and do we make return choices ? like... who would choose to come back as a psycopath or paedophile ,think I prefer the playthings theory ,I wonder if whoever is watching us is having a laugh at us trying to fathom out the meaning of life .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:43 pm

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:23 pm

sunbern wrote:yeah but this life must count for something and do we make return choices ?  like... who would choose to come back as a psycopath or paedophile ,think I prefer the playthings theory ,I wonder if whoever is watching us is having a laugh at us trying to fathom out the meaning of life .

Who says we "return?" Oh wait ... the religious elite chuckle

Since one of the main beliefs in Hinduism is that the consequences of your past decisions have determined your present state, reincarnation plays a huge role in the prevention of people revolting against the caste system. Reincarnation was created by the Aryans in order to justify the oppressive behavior they were imposing on the natives and to keep the people from rising up against the system. Reincarnation bolsters caste oppression in two ways. It justifies injustice, and deflects hopes for progress from this life to a “next life.” For the people on top of the caste system (the Brahmins), reincarnation justifies why they get the privilege of high-class birth. Those privileges were earned through virtuous behaviors in their past lives, and a privileged birth proves that one deserves privilege. For the people on the bottom, the Shudras and the untouchables, reincarnation justifies why they suffer for their low birth.
http://digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1043&context=socssp

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:26 pm

sunbern wrote:yeah but this life must count for something and do we make return choices ?  like... who would choose to come back as a psycopath or paedophile ,think I prefer the playthings theory ,I wonder if whoever is watching us is having a laugh at us trying to fathom out the meaning of life .

I think they (whomever) probably are Bernie.

Do you think your thoughts,your environment, what you focus on shapes what you become ? how you turn out. i know this is hard to take but very often the abused become abusers,to some that is the norm,at least for them. a bit like the suicide bombers are also victims of brainwashing and psychological abuse,possibly physical abuse too. they are carrying so much pain,bitterness and hatred with them and maybe suicide to them is better than what they have experienced here. i am not in any way condoning their actions, taking the lives of innocent people is wrong but our countrys have done this to them in the first place,well.our governments have. this is payback.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:51 am

Dreamwalker wrote:I think they (whomever) probably are Bernie.

Do you think your thoughts,your environment, what you focus on shapes what you become ? how you turn out. i know this is hard to take but very often the abused become abusers,to some that is the norm,at least for them. a bit like the suicide bombers are also victims of brainwashing and psychological abuse,possibly physical abuse too. they are carrying so much pain,bitterness and hatred with them and maybe suicide to them is better than what they have experienced here. i am not in any way condoning their actions, taking the lives of innocent people is wrong but our countrys have done this to them in the first place,well.our governments have. this is payback.

Nicely put. Study Hall. - Page 30 113

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:42 pm

agreed ,I guess human nature decrees that our rebellious streak must be quashed by the controlling `elite `in order to prevent instability within `organised ` society and there's the rub maybe we were never meant to be organised but that said I would also say one more reason for my belief in the creation theory rather than evolution because in the higher ape `societies ` there is definitely a hierarchy of structure within their groups ,now if we still retain a percentage of these particular genes then
this could easily be where all our problems arise from ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:20 pm

sunbern wrote:agreed ,I guess human nature decrees that our rebellious streak must be quashed by the controlling `elite `in order to prevent instability within `organised ` society and there's the rub maybe we were never meant to be organised but that said I would also say one more reason for my belief in the creation theory rather than evolution because in the higher ape `societies ` there is definitely a hierarchy of structure within their groups ,now if we still retain a percentage of these particular genes then
this could easily be where all our problems arise from ...
There's a difference between organization and control ... especially when said control has no empathy for anyone, and takes the vast majority of everything for themselves. Unlike the past, that picture is definable today as a cluster B antisocial problem - it is defined and known about. I mentioned to yet another PhD in an email conversation:

In the context of the overall idea, the changes going on from hunter gatherer mindset to “farmers” (for instance the Natufian stage) would most certainly need “overseeing” so that things were done the way the “chief” (or whomever) wanted it done. We still do this today – we call them foremen. The “changes” in this rulership picture, over time, developed into a strict dominance picture, according to the information, to the extent of bloodshed. Beheadings were never part of the hunter gatherer picture – where did THIS idea come from? The common people one-day finally woke up, and completely shut these “elite” down.

There's nothing wrong with "organization" - the problem is "control." The question needs to be asked: Why would anyone want to "control?" The answer is that what is going on in their heads is not what is going on in everyone else's head. So ... why would that be? In this one explanation, can you see the difference in thinking?

Religious authority allows the narcissist to indulge his sadistic urges and to exercise his misogynism freely and openly. Such a narcissist is likely to taunt and torment his followers, hector and chastise them, humiliate and berate them, abuse them spiritually, or even sexually. The narcissist whose source of authority is religious is looking for obedient and unquestioning slaves upon whom to exercise his capricious and wicked mastery. The narcissist transforms even the most innocuous and pure religious sentiments into a cultish ritual and a virulent hierarchy. He preys on the gullible. His flock becomes his hostages.
Religious authority also secures the narcissist's Narcissistic Supply. His co-religionists, members of his congregation, his parish, his constituency, his audience - are transformed into loyal and stable sources of Narcissistic Supply. They obey his commands, heed his admonitions, follow his creed, admire his personality, applaud his personal traits, satisfy his needs (sometimes even his carnal desires), revere and idolize him.
http://samvak.tripod.com/journal45.html

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:49 pm

ooooooooh.weeeeeeeee,now that is the summing up of human failings ,the dominant utilizing the subordinate for the advancement of power and greed ,never was" devil take the hindmost" more appropriate. keep up or go through the mincer.. that was the choice in the middle ages ,thankfully now ( and I think the internet has helped greatly ) we are starting to cast off the evil shroud of domination bring it on ,
.Apparently ,( according to Nostradamus and the bible ) there is an apocalypse ( 3rd world war ? superwave ? ,isil rise to power ? ) to weather first ,lets hope the white dove of peace flies over a reborn
race that has at last learnt the perils of it's past when the dust settles......

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:19 pm

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but things are going to get worse before they get better. I'll stick with "End Time Prophecy.....and all the things that we will be facing. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. Thus my name in here.
Stay tuned! On that note....have a nice day!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:51 am

yep there's always the possibility that the dye has been cast et 's have got what they want from here ( including who ) and they are just gonna be spectators at the coliseum ( earth ) in the final throes of humanity .but hey it's christmas endy maybe we are gonna be reborn and everyone is gonna come out of this with sparkles in their hair ! and generosity in their hearts ...( fingers crossed )

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:08 am

Study Hall. - Page 30 Fatlady
Study Hall. - Page 30 MG2
Study Hall. - Page 30 EastfieldHvH

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:23 am

Mmmm, does seem a bit bleak of late. I wonder what will hit us first ??

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:53 am

sunbern wrote:yep there's always the possibility that the dye has been cast et 's have got what they want from here ( including who ) and they are just gonna be spectators at the coliseum ( earth ) in the final throes of humanity .but hey it's christmas endy maybe we are gonna be reborn and everyone is gonna come out of this with sparkles in their hair ! and generosity in their hearts ...( fingers crossed )
Yeah....maybe ISIS will celebrate the spirit of the season and blow some things up. Joy to the world and Fa La La. Maybe some of their kids will hope Santa brings them an AK47.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:02 pm

https://youtu.be/kfYcfNlqtAE where's the bottle !

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:16 pm

I've seen that - freakin' hysterical ... rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Always keep some vodka on hand for the end catastrophe. With enough vodka you won't care.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:03 pm

it's ok the cavalry are just over the horizon ! URL: http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3pH

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:22 pm

sunbern wrote:it's ok the cavalry are just over the horizon !                                             URL: http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3pH
Study Hall. - Page 30 Face-palm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:06 am

there you go ,was certain I could cheer you up at this very special time of year ! rotf hide

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:29 am

I look on the bright side, at least it wasn't about the "FLAT EARTH" d'oh

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:39 am

That bottle vid was very funny Berni...... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:43 am

hi ,del ,just cancelled me flat earth society membership Sad https://youtu.be/lW-qDvlIAIQ

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next