Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 35 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  sunbern Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:28 am

[quote="Jim"                                            

Hmm - no email again really

[/quote]

not sure ,I always check that they open after I've sent them scratch thanks for yours,i understand most of what we encounter on these `alternative ` archaeology sites can be taken with a pinch of salt but I do find them entertaining ,will look later ( at Brendas )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:49 pm

sunbern wrote:[quote="Jim"                                            

Hmm - no email again  

not sure ,I always check that they open after I've sent them scratch  thanks for yours,i understand most of what we encounter on these  `alternative ` archaeology sites can be taken with a pinch of salt but I do find them entertaining ,will look later ( at Brendas )[/quote]

Bernie ....sorry fella cross purposes i'm with you now ( Brenda put me straight )

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:56 pm

would love you to find someone to take it on ,you know jim i think it does hold the key to making sense of so much involved with this subject but according to endy we aint got a whole lot of time to get it sorted affraid

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:05 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:would love you to find someone to take it on ,you know jim i think it does hold the key to making sense of so much involved with this subject but according to endy we aint got a whole lot of time to get it sorted affraid

Which is why I stay on topic. With the amount of people looking into this other crap, if there's something to find, SOMEONE should find it - but they never do.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:57 am

Just letting you all know that my wife was admitted to hospital on the 23rd December with breathing problems, she became worse over the xmas period and she passed away peacefully in my arms yesterday 31st December, she had been battling cancer for many years, she was aged 54.

I know this is not the right thread to put this but I didn't know where else to put this, I know you will all understand and I thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:49 am

Oh my God Del, I am so sorry ... going to send a PM.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:03 pm

me too mate .

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Del.........my condolences. And this thread is a good place to let us know. We care. Take care of yourself.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:55 am

Hope 2016 will bring you all good health, and good results to your research Jim, have enjoyed reading this site. Will keep looking during the year. Even though i dont post a lot, i still enjoy keeping up with the topics you talk about. Thanks.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:09 am

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Hope 2016 will bring you all good health, and good results to  your research Jim, have enjoyed reading this site. Will keep looking during the year. Even though i dont post a lot, i still enjoy keeping up with the topics you talk about. Thanks.
I second that.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:12 pm

Thanks Brenda ... I am still at a loss for words ... hope Del is OK. Any of you live near him?

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:50 pm

wish I did ,would have been there ages ago,it feels like we got a family together here,we must carry on ( I'm sure del would'nt want it any other way ) and when he's ready we can keep on trying to put the world to rights together ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:25 am

Yeah I am still about folks, hell of a lot to sort out but I will get there, thank you all for your kind support, I shall be around but with light posts for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:23 am

We're here for you Del ... no rush. Very Happy

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:05 pm

good news

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:21 pm

All I can say is..... some days we have good days and sometimes we have bad days.... but somehow we perservere.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:41 pm

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-ancient-anunnaki-and-the-mars-connection/ if this doesn't open jim I know you wont be too bothered but amongst the rubbish on ancient code there is some stuff that is worth a look ( especially the comments at the bottom of this posting ) ..

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:39 pm

sunbern wrote:http://www.ancient-code.com/the-ancient-anunnaki-and-the-mars-connection/      if this doesn't open jim I know you wont be too bothered but amongst the rubbish on ancient code there is some stuff that is worth a look ( especially the comments at the bottom of this posting ) ..

"I hate to rain on any ones parade but I have documented evidence that the Anunnaki, although Gods and Extraterrestrials, were not the people everyone seems to think they are. ... In reality they are the fallen angels talked about throughout history."

Study Hall. - Page 35 SmileySuicide chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:50 am

trust you to find the one I didn't see. d'oh                                        http://www.ancient-code.com/parallel-universes-and-the-deja-vu-phenomenon-a-mysterious-mindboggling-connection/              thought you might like another one Sleep  or two Question

http://wp.me/p3e5AO-3xo

Last edited by sunbern on Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:30 am

Jim wrote:
sunbern wrote:http://www.ancient-code.com/the-ancient-anunnaki-and-the-mars-connection/      if this doesn't open jim I know you wont be too bothered but amongst the rubbish on ancient code there is some stuff that is worth a look ( especially the comments at the bottom of this posting ) ..

"I hate to rain on any ones parade but I have documented evidence that the Anunnaki, although Gods and Extraterrestrials, were not the people everyone seems to think they are. ... In reality they are the fallen angels talked about throughout history."

Study Hall. - Page 35 SmileySuicide chuckle
Jim....that was always my understanding. Now if I can figure out who or what Obama really is.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:43 am

Endtimewatchman wrote:Jim....that was always my understanding.   Now if I can figure out who or what Obama really is.

Like all of it, the psychological interpretation regarding what we call "the elite" is a must.

https://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2008/09/25/must-read-article-analysis-of-obamas-psychological-make-up/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:34 pm

Yes Jim but whose documented evidence is it ? I know this is what have been said throughout the ages, but who started these reports in the first place.? I need a lot of evidence to prove to me that all ETs are fallen Angels. I know some are negative but not all. Comments are welcome, as i know you will Jim. I am ready for it.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:Yes Jim but whose documented evidence is it ? I know this is what have been said throughout the ages, but who started these  reports in the first place.? I need a lot of evidence to prove to me that all ETs are fallen Angels. I know some are negative but not all. Comments are welcome, as i know you will Jim. I am ready for it.
In the overall context there was (what we call) religion, which constantly changed, over and over and over again, for about the last 6000 years. There are no "fallen angels" because (like reincarnation) the idea pops up as brand new very very late in the picture. So regarding ET, they are what they are, and even the data for that is all screwed up.

Religion is nothing more than control. They tell you what to think, people never question anything because, as they were told, God would kick their ass if they did, either today or when they died, end of story.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:54 pm

I agree with what you said about Religion, It was for controlling the people. Although now it seems to cause more wars and unrest, in the world, lack of control gone. Dont you agree Jim.

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:55 pm

you know the bible as well as many jim ,so you will know that all the versions of it ( interpreted by man and not corrected by Jesus or God as far as we know ) are considered our guidance for living our lives.. we cannot alter that ( you either believe it or you don't ) angels are defined as Gods creation in Genesis before even man. They are Gods messengers and serve ( in a spiritual way ) as a source of comfort for people who have lost their reasons to live or function for whatever reason ,I believe in Angels but I cannot show you one and I cant say why but without my belief in them my world would seem dark ..the bible holds no power over me although I guess it should because I take god's lack of intervention in our interpretation as an approval scratch

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next