Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 32 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:52 pm

sunbern wrote:ahhh ,but in between making more he keeps watching the old ones over and over again !! chuckle
It's amazing the stuff you might find in the dark recesses of the internet.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:It's amazing the stuff you might find in the dark recesses of the internet.

It's more amazing what's right under people's noses, and they STILL don't see it. whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:52 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:It's amazing the stuff you might find in the dark recesses of the internet.

It's more amazing what's right under people's noses, and they STILL don't see it. whistle
You know that the intelligence level of this site is nearing critical limits.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:51 am

Is it? Got up at 4:15 - too early in the morning to notice anything ... where's my coffee ... Study Hall. - Page 32 Coffee

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:12 am

Jim wrote:Is it? Got up at 4:15 - too early in the morning to notice anything ... where's my coffee ... Study Hall. - Page 32 Coffee
Yes....coffee. Makes me smarter!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:24 am

Just sat down - again. This sleep thing has been bothering me since I moved in here 3 years ago, and I only recently figured out a part of the problem ... the WIFI must be shut off. Then too, it's a good idea to take an Ibuprofen for pain, and, I didn't do either last night and my neck problems decided to kick in. I must have been so out of it last night I forgot to make coffee and had to do that this morning too d'oh

Just another day. See you later - I'm off to the gym.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:15 pm

Jim wrote:Just sat down - again. This sleep thing has been bothering me since I moved in here 3 years ago, and I only recently figured out a part of the problem ... the WIFI must be shut off. Then too, it's a good idea to take an Ibuprofen for pain, and, I didn't do either last night and my neck problems decided to kick in. I must have been so out of it last night I forgot to make coffee and had to do that this morning too d'oh  

Just another day. See you later - I'm off to the gym.
Jim....yes...lots about that on the internet....Wifi and other forms of electronic smog. Who knows what all of our technology will do to our brains and DNA in the future. Maybe man has created a monster and a way of creating our own destruction. Other than body pain apparently some people are allergic to WIFI and even aggravates Tinnitus. Then there is the new electric company Smart Meters. Welcome to the BRAVE NEW WORLD. Ha!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:27 pm

The pain is joint / getting old related. I do have tinnitus, but that was from the car crash 11 1/2 years ago. I have read stuff on WIFI but never put 2 and 2 together cuz it doesn't seem to bother me during the day, and I have only been around it directly the past 3 years. I just thought I'd give it a shot, hooked the unit up to a switch, and tried it. The difference regarding sleep is like night and day. Sometimes I forget to turn it off, and I'll wake up during the nite feeling like shit ... then the light goes on in my head - bet I forgot to turn it off. Yep. After I turn it off - much better.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:53 pm

Jim wrote:The pain is joint / getting old related. I do have tinnitus, but that was from the car crash 11 1/2 years ago. I have read stuff on WIFI but never put 2 and 2 together cuz it doesn't seem to bother me during the day, and I have only been around it directly the past 3 years. I just thought I'd give it a shot, hooked the unit up to a switch, and tried it. The difference regarding sleep is like night and day. Sometimes I forget to turn it off, and I'll wake up during the nite feeling like shit ... then the light goes on in my head - bet I forgot to turn it off. Yep. After I turn it off - much better.
I have some Tinnitus in my right ear. I also live in a townhouse with a garage but if the neighbors have their WIFI on you can't escape it. Maybe a Faraday cage around your bed or a tinfoil hat? LOL I have been reading about rheumatoid arthritis and inflammation caused by mycoplasma. One of these days all that electronic smog might disappear when the grid goes down which is one of our biggest possible threats. If it does go down everything is toast and it will come down to survival.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:14 pm

Yeah well, if the superwave arrives, that "grid going down" will be the first thing to go, thanks to the EMP. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Jim wrote:Yeah well, if the superwave arrives, that "grid going down" will be the first thing to go, thanks to the EMP. dunno
You got it. Any newer thoughts about it happening sometime in the nearer future? I would bet one thing....when it happens not only will the grid be fried but a lot of other things will be too.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:19 pm

There's no way to say ... and "when" was never the focus anyway, it's all about knowing that if they show up there's a reason ... and it's not good. This is why I wanted to go into the few pieces that popped up from the 50s onward, but, it keeps getting sidetracked.

As far as "other things happening," between the EMP and the gravity wave, when every seismic event that's ready to go, will go, I don't think there will be much left to worry about when the superwave itself comes. whistle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:08 am

Jim wrote:There's no way to say ... and "when" was never the focus anyway, it's all about knowing that if they show up there's a reason ... and it's not good. This is why I wanted to go into the few pieces that popped up from the 50s onward, but, it keeps getting sidetracked.

As far as "other things happening," between the EMP and the gravity wave, when every seismic event that's ready to go, will go, I don't think there will be much left to worry about when the superwave itself comes. whistle
I thought I read about a full moon and some kind of alignment at Christmas time.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:10 am

Looks like we've lost contact with "Merry Old England".
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:29 am

Endtimewatchman wrote:I thought I read about a full moon and some kind of alignment at Christmas time.

That would be connected to "when" ... and "when" isn't part of the picture. The controllers don't even know. My connections to all this are via "christianity" as the root data, except the cast of characters involved are wrong - IE, it's "our" information (or what was left of it). "When" wasn't a part of that picture either; everything was based on the "arrival."

Endtimewatchman wrote:Looks like we've lost contact with "Merry Old England".

They're around ...

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brenda Marguerite Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:43 pm

reading you loud and clear ,there was interference on the line but jetstream has cleared the upper atmosphere at last ( we have had nothing but rain here for about 2 weeks continuous ) i'm sure it was affecting the net but aok now .Anyway tinitus, yes continuous in both ears and definately impairing brain function hence lower intellect levels ! to be honest i'm thinkinng the sooner this cosmic wave comes the better.... at least it will put us old gits out of our misery and clear the planet of all this negativity ! like i say i have just started to re read the bible ( the new american version ) which is infinately more readable than the king james version not for personal enlightenment but more for information like you jim i want to sit as many` facts ` up in front of me as i can and then try to build a picture alongside all the other information we have gleaned and other relevant i nformation gained along trhe way as well .

Brenda Marguerite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:i have just started to re read the bible ( the new american version ) which is infinately more readable than the king james version not for personal enlightenment but more for information like you jim i want to sit as many` facts ` up in front of me as i can and then try to build a picture alongside all the other information we have gleaned and other relevant i nformation gained along trhe way as well.
Bernie?
The question that needs to be asked is - why - did the belief start to begin with? The tie-in seems to be (on an astronomical level) the "active sun" and dates are below. There is a connection also to the Essenes and their end times rhetoric, as well as blaming Rome.

Table 1: Record of years celestial events mentioned in classical literature.
223–91 BCE
223 217 214 209 206 204 200 198 197 183 181 172 169
166 163 162 147 134 130 128 125 124 118 117 114 113
111 108 106 104 102 95 94 93 92 91
A.R. Solow / Earth and Planetary Science Letters 232 (2005) 67–70. On celestial events, auroral activity, and the solar cycle in classical antiquity. The complete record covers the 800-yr period from 467 BCE to 333 AD. However, the record for the 133-yr period from 223 BCE to 91 BCE is the most reliable and uniform.
Also see:
http://www.astronomy.com/news-observing/news/2005/05/roman%20portents%20probe%20the%20sun
And http://rbedrosian.com/Downloads/Stothers_CJ_2007.pdf

You can look at minor superwave activity time periods here:
http://starburstfound.org/independent-confirmation-arrival-minor-superwave-event-774-ad/

Then there's the problem of the event never happening. To make a long story short, they believed it was coming THEN ... 2000 years ago, but, it never happened. And since God can't lie ... it's gone on until today.

This is from old notes:

One important point that needs to be touched on here is that some people believe that the verse in Matt (24:14) says the "... gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." Without getting into a debate concerning what "all the world" meant to them, let's just cut to the chase because it seems it was believed that was already done.

Romans 1:8 ... I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.

Romans 16:25-26 "... according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began but now has been made manifest, and by the prophetic Scriptures has been made known to all nations ...."

Colossians 1:5-6 ... of which you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel, which has come to you, as it has also in all the world ....

Colossians 1:23 ... the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven ....

It becomes apparent, without even an interpretational argument, that the same book says the word was preached in all the world, and so, the END was for them - coming, hence the following remarks:

* Jesus to His disciples: ...there are some of those who are standing here who shall not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom. (Mt.16:27,28)

Jesus to His disciples: ...this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. (Mt.24:34, See Lk.21:32)

* Jesus to His disciples and the crowd: ...there are some of those who are standing here who shall not taste death until they see the kingdom of God after it has come with power. (Mk.9:1)

* Paul to all who were beloved of God in Rome: ...it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed. The night is almost gone, and the day is at hand. (Ro.13:11,12)

* Paul to the church of God at Corinth: ...you are not lacking in any gift, awaiting eagerly the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ, who shall also confirm you to the end, blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. (1Cor.1:7,8 )

* ...the time has been shortened. (1Cor.7:29)

* ...the form of this world is passing away. (1Cor.7:31)

* Now these things ... were written for our instruction, upon whom the ends of the ages has come. (1Cor.10:11)

* ...we shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed... (1Cor.15:51)

* ...we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ... (Phil.3:20)

* The Lord is near. (Phil.4:5)

* ...Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, our gathering together to Him...(2Thes.2:1,2)

* To the Hebrews: God...in these last days has spoken to us in His Son... (Heb.1:1,2)

* But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear. (Heb.8:13)

* ...you see the day drawing near. (Heb.10:25)

* For yet in a very little while, He who is coming will come, and will not delay. (Heb.10:37)

* James to the twelve tribes who were dispersed abroad: Be patient, therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. (James 5:7)

* ...the coming of the Lord is at hand. ...the Judge is standing right at the door. (James 5:7-9)

* He...has appeared in these last times for the sake of you... (1Pet.1:20)

* Peter to those who resided as aliens: ...according to His great mercy has caused us...who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

* The end of all things is at hand...(1Pet.4:7)

* For it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God... (1Pet.4:17)

* Peter to those who had received the faith: But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells. (2Pet.3:13)

* And the world is passing away... (1Jn.2:17)

* Children, it is the last hour...from this we know that it is the last hour. (1Jn.2:18)

* We know that, when He appears, we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him just as He is. (1Jn.3:2)

* ...we may have confidence in the day of judgment...(1Jn.4:17)

* The revelation of Jesus Christ communicated through John to His bond-servants: The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show to His bond-servants, the things which must shortly take place... (Rv.1:1)

* ...for the time is near. (Rv.1:3)

* Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell upon the earth. (Rv.3:10)

* Behold, I am coming quickly...(Rv.22:12)

* Yes, I am coming quickly. (Rv.22:20)

This came in an email regarding my work back then:

Apologies for the ramble but I felt I should convey this to you. As an academic, I believe that our over-specialized researchers would do better to investigate the correlations between ancient myths and ancient events with a view to understanding the present day situation, instead of writing endless papers analysing trivial phenomena like sitcoms! It has been hard working individuals like yourself who have delved into areas where "respectable" academics fear to tread, and for this and so much else, I thank you.
It's an odd picture, but not unlike what is happening today. This is why "hard data" and why I would love it if someone would prove me wrong so we can get back to living our lives. dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:I thought I read about a full moon and some kind of alignment at Christmas time.

That would be connected to "when" ... and "when" isn't part of the picture. The controllers don't even know. My connections to all this are via "christianity" as the root data, except the cast of characters involved are wrong - IE, it's "our" information (or what was left of it). "When" wasn't a part of that picture either; everything was based on the "arrival."

Endtimewatchman wrote:Looks like we've lost contact with "Merry Old England".  

They're around ...
Jim....in regard to your references.....I have listened to and studied "End Time Prophecy for quite a number of years and in a way it has a lot to do with interpretation.....but I remember preachers speaking of the return of Jesus at least 20 years ago saying....."It's at the door". AND I thought.....he's been standing at that door for a long time.
I have no doubt that we are in the End Days and I have no doubt that things will get worse.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:08 pm

BTW......the issue of the observance of the "Double Sun" continues with lots of Youtubes. Nibiru? I can hear Jim saying...Oh no...not that again? Something is going on or coming!!! I always think of bible prophecy about the Earth swaying to and fro like a drunkard. And apparently Nibiru came by here over 3000 years ago or something like that. If we really knew of all that the things that could be in the future would it do any good?....and is Ignorance really bliss?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Brenda Marguerite wrote:reading you loud and clear ,there was interference on the line but jetstream has cleared the upper atmosphere at last ( we have had nothing but rain here for about 2 weeks continuous ) i'm sure it was affecting the net but aok now .Anyway tinitus, yes continuous in both ears and definately impairing brain function hence lower intellect levels ! to be honest i'm thinkinng the sooner this cosmic wave comes the better.... at least it will put us old gits out of our misery and clear the planet of all this negativity ! like i say i have just started to re read the bible ( the new american version ) which is infinately more readable than the king james version not for personal enlightenment but more for information like you jim i want to sit as many` facts ` up in front of me as i can and then try to build a picture alongside all the other information we have gleaned and other relevant i nformation gained along trhe way as well .
Brenda....the only thing I could think of when I read what you wrote was.....with all the negativity and the fact that the world has gone mad....whatever happens maybe it will be a RESET.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:16 pm

Warning.....if I hear Burl Ives on the radio singing...."Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" one more time I might be tempted to slit my wrists. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:BTW......the issue of the observance of the "Double Sun" continues with lots of Youtubes.   Nibiru?   I can hear Jim saying...Oh no...not that again?    Something is going on or coming!!!   I always think of bible prophecy about the Earth swaying to and fro like a drunkard.    And apparently Nibiru came by here over 3000 years ago or something like that.  If we really knew of all that the things that could be in the future would it do any good?....and is Ignorance really bliss?

Oh no ... not that again chuckle

The simplest picture is that Planet X has a history that goes back to the beginning of the 1900s, and involves Percival Lowell. What it doesn't involve is a planet on a collision course with earth or even our neighborhood.

Nibiru was created by Sitchin, and proven to be wrong by PhD ancient language expert Dr Mike Heiser.

People today have just taken the name Planet X and attached it to the Nibiru dooms day picture.

There is no "planet" coming.

As far as the 2000 year wait for "Jesus" et al, it just shows you how mentally manipulated we are. It's a simple case of classical teaching (giving you the answers / telling you what to think) vs constructivism (you put the picture together).

As far as the coming event ... there is no "when" data - nor should there be. Based on the event as it sits, there's no way to figure it out either.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:32 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Warning.....if I hear Burl Ives on the radio singing...."Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" one more time I might be tempted to slit my wrists.   AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

In that case I won't post the video rotf

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:Warning.....if I hear Burl Ives on the radio singing...."Have a Holly Jolly Christmas" one more time I might be tempted to slit my wrists.   AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

In that case I won't post the video rotf
Thank you.....my life has been spared for a little while longer anyway. I pictured in my mind coming in here and seeing a pic of Burl Ives. Oh my.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:55 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:BTW......the issue of the observance of the "Double Sun" continues with lots of Youtubes.   Nibiru?   I can hear Jim saying...Oh no...not that again?    Something is going on or coming!!!   I always think of bible prophecy about the Earth swaying to and fro like a drunkard.    And apparently Nibiru came by here over 3000 years ago or something like that.  If we really knew of all that the things that could be in the future would it do any good?....and is Ignorance really bliss?

Oh no ... not that again chuckle

The simplest picture is that Planet X has a history that goes back to the beginning of the 1900s, and involves Percival Lowell. What it doesn't involve is a planet on a collision course with earth or even our neighborhood.

Nibiru was created by Sitchin, and proven to be wrong by PhD ancient language expert Dr Mike Heiser.

People today have just taken the name Planet X and attached it to the Nibiru dooms day picture.

There is no "planet" coming.

As far as the 2000 year wait for "Jesus" et al, it just shows you how mentally manipulated we are. It's a simple case of classical teaching (giving you the answers / telling you what to think) vs constructivism (you put the picture together).

As far as the coming event ... there is no "when" data - nor should there be. Based on the event as it sits, there's no way to figure it out either.
That made me laugh. Maybe I know you too well by now. BUT the pics of the "Double Sun continue on the internet. ?????????
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next