Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 17 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Del. Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:49 am

Hi Original goddess.....Blimey your a blast from the past, glad your still around.

Well it looks like the chap in that video of yours Jim got the date wrong, according to him we should be toast by now because today is the 24th, or am I living as a ghost. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:49 am

Original goddess wrote:Hey Sunbern, LOL don't worry, I can hold my own with Big Jim, and he can tell me to stay on topic, but I'm still always going to go off haha! He's used to it. I'm used him too, ONE TRACK SUPERWAVE MIND chuckle chuckle It's all good though.

One track until the day someone proves me wrong ... at which time - see ya Study Hall. - Page 17 Super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon

BTW ... http://phys.org/news/2015-09-milky-black-hole-chatter.html

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:52 am

Del. wrote:Hi Original goddess.....Blimey your a blast from the past, glad your still around.

Well it looks like the chap in that video of yours Jim got the date wrong, according to him we should be toast by now because today is the 24th, or am I living as a ghost. Shocked

I'm wondering how he's gonna handle it ... lol!

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Original goddess Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:08 am

Del. wrote:Hi Original goddess.....Blimey your a blast from the past, glad your still around.

Hi Del Smile!!
Original goddess
Original goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Original goddess Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:09 am

Jim wrote:
Original goddess wrote:Hey Sunbern, LOL don't worry, I can hold my own with Big Jim, and he can tell me to stay on topic, but I'm still always going to go off haha! He's used to it. I'm used him too, ONE TRACK SUPERWAVE MIND chuckle chuckle It's all good though.

One track until the day someone proves me wrong ... at which time - see ya Study Hall. - Page 17 Super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon

BTW ... http://phys.org/news/2015-09-milky-black-hole-chatter.html
Is G2 superwave related?
Original goddess
Original goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Original goddess Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:10 am

Jim wrote:

I'm wondering how he's gonna handle it ... lol!
Be sure to post his follow up vid lol I want to know how he handles it too.
Original goddess
Original goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:00 pm

Original goddess wrote:Be sure to post his follow up vid lol I want to know how he handles it too.

I had to go out, but I took a quick look and he's blaming Homeland Security.

http://drwilliammount.blogspot.com/2015/09/where-is-asteroid-homeland-security.html

Original goddess wrote:Is G2 superwave related?

It isn't about the "what" or the "when." It's about if ET shows up, there's a reason - and it isn't good. The G2 entered the picture because according to what I have, the superwave is the "what." The G2 would have been a possible cause, but, seems not ... unless there's debris involved from the cloud - but who knows.  

In that article they mentioned what Dr L said all along: "This led to new theories that G2 was not simply a gas cloud, but instead a star swathed in an extended dusty cocoon."

Who knows what else was in there or what may still be going on ... I don't worry about any of it cuz that's not my department. All I know is "it is coming," and what I have tried to focus on here was the same basic picture that popped up in '57, '67, and '80. 911 is involved too, but, it always gets sidetracked.

People can do what they want ... dunno

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:11 pm

well I'm gonna make me a bacofoil hat cos it's all kickin off this sunday ! ,yet again we shall see Question .............,silly me of course I remember you original goddess,you were one of my fave posters on uk ufo ,I feel very honoured after all this time great to see you again ,have you been reading this thread for a while ? interesting times,like minded people are finding each other and superficial friendships are dissolving ...

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:13 pm

I ain't sayin nuttin' whistle  (except maybe pareidolia chuckle )

This is that Nasa image.
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images/msss/00036/mcam/0036MR0148001000E1_DXXX.jpg

This is people going off the deep end hide

Seems to be others here d'oh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra4-RCyUoXY&list=PLoM0YhoAGMECMw0Nkd3QaIh3D7I7Bemwo&index=34

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Original goddess Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:07 am

Sunburn, I've never heard of that forum and never posted on it. Sorry Sad I never come here either, I skimmed this thread as it seemed to be the only one with recent posts in it. I wondered if the lunar eclipses would be talked about at all.

I frequent no forums, I am 3pisces Smile
Original goddess
Original goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:45 am

no worries ,but I'm sure I have seen you posting before it must have been earlier on this forum then.... it's great on here because although we sometimes disagree we never have fallouts and although there are only a few of us we are a happy band .hope you stay for a while.. those mars photo's ( along with the moon ones ) have been doing the rounds along with other nasa stuff .more for the shelf until proven I would say ,hey jim if we don't get sidetracked chuckle we should be able to condense this right down to the core subject ,I think it would be good to keep an eye on ancient archaeology along the way ( only cos it's my favourite subject at the moment .) I will try to post a few of the more recent discoveries as there have been a few lately on facebook ( not always the best source I know but some interesting postings )

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:05 am

sunbern wrote:....those mars photo's ( along with the moon ones ) have been doing the rounds along with other nasa stuff .more for the shelf until proven I would say...

I've seen some of them, but those were just the oddest ever.  chuckle

,hey jim if we don't get sidetracked chuckle  (hmm hmm ) ...   lol!  

... we should be able to condense this right down to the core subject ,I think it would be good to keep an eye on ancient archaeology along the way ( only cos it's my favourite subject at the moment .) I will try to post a few of the more recent discoveries as there have been a few lately on facebook ( not always the best source I know but some interesting postings )

I look at everything I trip over, it's just that I don't get bogged down in it if it doesn't pertain to the topic directly. Those subjects are, to me, like the Mars pics; it's pareidolia until proven - and proven ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

BTW, I got a notice this morning ... seems Dr L heard about that G2 / GC thingy going on.

http://etheric.com/uptick-in-galactic-core-activity-alarm/

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:59 am

The last picture I saw of those Mars Images was of a rock that looked just like a Dog Turd, obviously to ''the people going off the deep end'' there must be dogs living on Mars...... Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:37 am

Well if nothing else, it's a great analogy to what goes on in the UFO subject (conclusion jumping guesswork - adding "importance" to unimportant things) and why we are in the mess we're in.

For lack of any term, I just call it cognitive pareidolia, and all that's needed is proof that what you "see" is really there. This was the sum and substance of the 16 months experience, and my adding parameters to the statement made was a cognitive hallucination. It wasn't there - it was a stand-alone statement that I gave meaning to. It directly connects to "People always follow dead end roads, and never realize they are indeed DEAD ENDS!" These erroneously constructed cognitive pictures become the "beliefs" that we are supposed to "put in a pile in front of us, and BACK AWAY."  

The best example is the work of Sitchin ... is what he said REALLY THERE? Or is it a cognitive hallucination? According to the linguistic expert - it isn't there, but people refuse to see it as it really is.

Cognitive pareidolia is the same as visual pareidolia - is it really there? Or do we just think it's there? Enter at this point - hard data. whistle

Study Hall. - Page 17 116989_467f75d0a68905402462eb3bc64cf212_mdsq

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:43 pm

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2015/09/24/why-is-hillary-clinton-talking-to-laurence-rockefeller-holding-a-book-about-extraterrestrials/ well it DOES look like that book Exclamation right where was I ahhh yes more archaeological evidence .just a mo...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Original goddess Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:33 pm

Jim remind me again what the ultimate goal is here.
Is this still all because you say the super wave is coming and ET is coming to save humanity and you're afraid because humanity knows nothing of aliens they will be afraid to get on the ships? You want to warn people so they will get on the ships? Is this the whole point?
Original goddess
Original goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:24 pm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:31 am

I wonder what those metal books will reveal to the world?
They will probably never see the light of day again...

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:29 am

Original goddess wrote:Jim remind me again what the ultimate goal is here.

Right now all I want is to be proven wrong - because I can't do it. Anything that comes after that is what it is, but I can't even find anyone to do that much. 2 1/2 months ago Dr Davis read my updated rewrite of everything, thought I should publish it through his publisher, and I told him it was a waste of time because of the condition this subject is in ... it would just be another "experiencer" story and it wouldn't work. I suggested since he was part of FREE and looking for answers, and he liked my work, we should do something together. He agreed but said: "I'm in the process of moving to Florida and things are beyond hectic. I'll get back to you to discuss this further. Thanks."

That was July 7 ... and I haven't heard a word from him. Sent him an email - nothing. I have no clue.

As far as FREE goes, I talked to 2 alleged researchers and as far as I am concerned they are another total waste of time. They fall into the same category as all the other "researchers" who collect stories and base what they know on those stories. Since I question everything, you can imagine how THAT worked out.

I'm re-updating my material again, and I will find SOMEONE out there who will finalize this approach, at which point, if they can't prove me wrong, humanity is next. If I can't find anyone - the hell with it - I tried.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:40 am

sunbern wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1371290/70-metal-books-Jordan-cave-change-view-Biblical-history.html    hav'nt had time to read it through my self yet ...    http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=4720 .   cant wait ... No

They've had these "books" for 5 years already ... and we are just hearing about it? Par for the course. Call me when you have something to say about what's in it. d'oh

As far as Mars goes, I'll wait for the final breakdown. chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:47 am

http://www.ancient-origins.net/ may have posted this site before apologies if I have ...

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:12 pm

well what a damp squib ,yesterday , yet another end of world deadline ( scuse the pun ) came Arrow and went ,didn't even need to dust myself down Rolling Eyes seems we've still got this conundrum to contend with...... ah well at least there's seawater on mars i'll settle for one out of two hmm

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:18 pm

sunbern wrote:well what a damp squib ,yesterday , yet another end of world deadline ( scuse the pun ) came Arrow and went ,didn't even need to dust myself down Rolling Eyes  

Nothing like confusion to confuse the confused even more chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:52 am

sunbern
sunbern

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:50 am

I think it's supposed to be more like this chuckle

Study Hall. - Page 17 TFES

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next