Theoratorium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Study Hall.

+3
Dreamwalker
sunbern
Original goddess
7 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Study Hall. - Page 24 Empty Re: Study Hall.

Post  Jim Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:49 am

Dreamwalker wrote:Endtimewatchman,i agree with you there,a reset is needed.

It is coming. And everyone is just totally wrapped up in all this stuff, looking at the irrelevant whistle

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
https://cyberyoshi.wixsite.com/jamesfinn
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

"People all follow dead end roads and never realize they are indeed dead ends."
(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
G. K. Chesterton (1874 - 1936)
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jorge Luis Borges  Shocked
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:25 pm

Jim wrote:
Dreamwalker wrote:Endtimewatchman,i agree with you there,a reset is needed.

It is coming. And everyone is just totally wrapped up in all this stuff, looking at the irrelevant whistle
As they wonder who will be on American Idol. And to think in this country in the 1800"s people were worried about Indian attacks or where their next meal was coming from. But then again....stay out of Chicago and many other places. If this country ever cut off the welfare payments etc. the cities will become war zones.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:40 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:If this country ever cut off the welfare payments etc. the cities will become war zones.  

The common people are the real problem ... they never stop ANYTHING. It took them somewhere around 1000 years to wake up when phase one of the sociopathic takeover was running in Anatolia. Phase 2 was never stopped, and we are right in the middle of it today ... still NOTHING.

If you want to read my notes, click here - there's a PDF link at the bottom of the page:
Also, my email address was compromised and the email address on the PDF no longer works. Just make this change - @yahoo.com  

(From an experience.)
It isn't that they can't see the solution, it's that they can't see the problem.
Once upon a time, in addition to the Secret, there was a legend (and perhaps also a cosmogonic myth), but the superficial men of the Phoenix have forgotten it, and today they conserve only the obscure tradition of some cosmic punishment…
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:If this country ever cut off the welfare payments etc. the cities will become war zones.  

The common people are the real problem ... they never stop ANYTHING. It took them somewhere around 1000 years to wake up when phase one of the sociopathic takeover was running in Anatolia. Phase 2 was never stopped, and we are right in the middle of it today ... still NOTHING.
Wonder what the last page of the last chapter will say.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:52 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Wonder what the last page of the last chapter will say.

chuckle
Study Hall. - Page 24 Tumblr_m5ik3jw4Gj1qm5hzso1_500
Study Hall. - Page 24 Capture

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:Wonder what the last page of the last chapter will say.

chuckle
Study Hall. - Page 24 Tumblr_m5ik3jw4Gj1qm5hzso1_500
Study Hall. - Page 24 Capture
Or doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:58 pm

Endtimewatchman wrote:Or doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  
That's the definition of the study of UFO subject chuckle

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:07 am

Jim wrote:
Endtimewatchman wrote:Or doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  
That's the definition of the study of UFO subject chuckle
For sure. I see ads on here....wonder if Clonus is making some money?
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:54 am

No ... that's the site owners. I don't see ads here - I have enough blocking program add-ons in Firefox to stop just about anything.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Jim wrote:No ... that's the site owners. I don't see ads here - I have enough blocking program add-ons in Firefox to stop just about anything.
Not really a pop up...just one or two always stuck at the top of the page. I thought Clonus started this site and still had it even though he hardly ever came in here. Whatever.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:25 pm

Ive never seen ads on here,even when my laptop was screwed and adblock plus didnt work. affraid

So we are back to same old,same old bullshit, an intact passport found with one of "the suicide bombers" a drill taking place that evening about terrorist attacks , and a photograph of a woman who was also pictured at 9/11,the boston marathan etc.

If you were going to blow yourself and others up would you take your passport ??

im seeing agendas everywhere,not just with the official version but also the alternate versions.

Sorry i know this is of topic but im finding it hard to believe anything these days.there is no truth anywhere.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:39 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Ive never seen ads on here,even when my laptop was screwed and adblock plus didnt work.  affraid

So we are back to same old,same old bullshit, an intact passport found with one of "the suicide bombers"  a drill taking place that evening about terrorist attacks , and a photograph of a woman who was also pictured at 9/11,the boston marathan  etc.

If you were going to blow yourself and others up would you take your passport ??

im seeing agendas everywhere,not just with the official version but also the alternate versions.

Sorry i know this is of topic but im finding it hard to believe anything these days.there is no truth anywhere.
Dreamwalker....I agree. I am so fed up with everything sometimes I think we should just declare war and start shooting and get it over with.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbern Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:24 pm

I have two themes running round in my head after the weekend lectures and both of them involve conspiracy .we are so screwed down to a false reality that I fear the mainstream of humanity may never break free and as for the enlightened ones well ,what are we to do ..... take over the nearest mosques and start shouting "get yer heads out of the sand " three times a day Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Question

man's search for meaning is the primary motivation in his life   Victor frankl (professor of neurology and psychiatry )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              All I know is that being "told" stuff is generally attached to "confusion." Why is that? Well, what is it doing? It's keeping you from learning ANYTHING. Welcome to the pissed off world of the anti-aspect. If they're going down, they are taking us with them.       jim 2016
sunbern
sunbern

http://huntswl@hotmail.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:32 pm

You have to wonder if anything is what they say it is. Look for more terror and more "Police State" and more loss of freedoms. The irony is....the world runs on money and if the money system collapses we're on our own. Stay tuned.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Dreamwalker wrote:Sorry i know this is of topic but im finding it hard to believe anything these days.there is no truth anywhere.
I love it when I don't get email notices hmm

I don't believe it's off topic ... I believe it's all part of an overall picture of distraction. I could be wrong, but I believe true "war" stopped after Kennedy was killed and everything from then on was staged bullshit to keep the people mentally occupied while - it is coming.

Anyway ... I came here for this ...

Remember the video about the mega-tsunami C 8000 BC when the side of Mt Etna slid down and hit the Mediterranean? Oddly, I ran into this - and I think someone brought it up here ... another huge tsunami, time frame and the base cause (a slide-tsunami) are the same. WTF happened back then?

The tsunami is thought to have been triggered when a 120 mile long stretch of sediments that had accumulated off the coast of Norway during the Ice Age broke free of the continental shelf and plunged into the depths 8,150 years ago.

The area of seabed is thought to have been roughly the same size as Iceland and was up to 111 feet thick.

http://sciencenordic.com/europe-hit-devastating-tsunamis-8200-years-ago

This page has a little side-article about the Fogo volcano and what happened C 73,000 BC.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3317451/Tsunami-devastated-Europe-8-150-years-ago-Huge-waves-swept-hundreds-miles-North-Sea-Ice-Age.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

This was the mega-tsunami Mediterranean vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxe0CNAPHJU

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:42 am

Jim wrote:
Dreamwalker wrote:Sorry i know this is of topic but im finding it hard to believe anything these days.there is no truth anywhere.
I love it when I don't get email notices hmm

I don't believe it's off topic ... I believe it's all part of an overall picture of distraction. I could be wrong, but I believe true "war" stopped after Kennedy was killed and everything from then on was staged bullshit to keep the people mentally occupied while - it is coming.

Anyway ... I came here for this ...

Remember the video about the mega-tsunami C 8000 BC when the side of Mt Etna slid down and hit the Mediterranean? Oddly, I ran into this - and I think someone brought it up here ... another huge tsunami, time frame and the base cause (a slide-tsunami) are the same. WTF happened back then?

The tsunami is thought to have been triggered when a 120 mile long stretch of sediments that had accumulated off the coast of Norway during the Ice Age broke free of the continental shelf and plunged into the depths 8,150 years ago.

The area of seabed is thought to have been roughly the same size as Iceland and was up to 111 feet thick.

http://sciencenordic.com/europe-hit-devastating-tsunamis-8200-years-ago

This page has a little side-article about the Fogo volcano and what happened C 73,000 BC.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3317451/Tsunami-devastated-Europe-8-150-years-ago-Huge-waves-swept-hundreds-miles-North-Sea-Ice-Age.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

This was the mega-tsunami Mediterranean vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxe0CNAPHJU

Jim....if memory serves me there is a fear about the Canary Islands and a possible future tsunami.....and maybe a major fault mid Atlantlic that could do the same thing. OR....Yellowstone....Or the New Madrid fault....or California sliding into the Pacific. We're doomed.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Del. Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:30 am

I remember reading about the Yellowstone, ''Old Faithful'' being well over due....... affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:13 am

Yeah, but this was C 6000 BC ... and would connect to the MUCH later story of what they saw as a "world-wide" flood. As far as dating goes, they're right on top of each other.

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:41 am

Jim wrote:Yeah, but this was C 6000 BC ... and would connect to the MUCH later story of what they saw as a  "world-wide" flood. As far as dating goes, they're right on top of each other.
If we only knew what went on thousands of years ago....Sumeria...Atlantis....pyramids all over the world....and then their destruction. LIke I said a long time ago...two thousand years from now they will find Colonel Sanders boxes and think he was one of our gods....and then there is the Golden Arches.
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:31 am

There's enough information to construct a foundational picture, in this case - 45,000 years long. The base premise is simple: "Once upon a time, we knew what we were supposed to know - then, we lost it." Each piece has to follow a particular path according to what we have today regarding connecting information - and it does. And until the day SOMEONE pops up and proves me wrong ... I'm stuck with what is now a 140 page picture.

I'm tired of this shit with "researchers" ... I want to get outta this subject, I want to put my feet up, sit back and relax and try to enjoy what is left of my life. How fucking hard is it to say: "See this - this is wrong, and this is why." But it NEVER HAPPENS! Study Hall. - Page 24 BangHead.gif.pagespeed.ce.bNvjStLaEs

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Endtimewatchman Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:08 pm

Jim wrote:There's enough information to construct a foundational picture, in this case - 45,000 years long. The base premise is simple: "Once upon a time, we knew what we were supposed to know - then, we lost it." Each piece has to follow a particular path according to what we have today regarding connecting information - and it does. And until the day SOMEONE pops up and proves me wrong ... I'm stuck with what is now a 140 page picture.

I'm tired of this shit with "researchers" ... I want to get outta this subject, I want to put my feet up, sit back and relax and try to enjoy what is left of my life. How fucking hard is it to say: "See this - this is wrong, and this is why." But it NEVER HAPPENS! Study Hall. - Page 24 BangHead.gif.pagespeed.ce.bNvjStLaEs
Jim....it's like beating your head against the wall....it feels so good when you stop. Or.....ignorance is bliss. LOL
Endtimewatchman
Endtimewatchman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:52 pm

Endtimewatchman,i dont know what the answer is,but i dont believe its more war,closing the borders or arming ourselves,though i understand why you say that.Its different in the u.k regarding guns,i dont think most people over here are responsible enough to own a gun.

Putin is calling on all leaders at the G20 summit to fight together to defeat ISIS it has also been said that many of those countrys are funding them.

One of the first things that should be done is getting rid of our greedy,power hungry,corrupt governments,but thats never gonna happen.

The latest is that they now believe said passport was not the "bombers" and they are using other peoples passports,really,........ now who would of thought that,i mean where the hell is common sense here.

We are fucked,the only thing that could stop this is a mass,far reaching event or intervention from something greater than us. Sad
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Jim wrote:Yeah, but this was C 6000 BC ... and would connect to the MUCH later story of what they saw as a  "world-wide" flood. As far as dating goes, they're right on top of each other.

This puts me in mind of my dream about the planet stopping rotating and tipping to one side and the water covering the planet,i was aboard a ship watching it happen,there was an immense feeling of sadness,watching what was happening to the planet and knowing everything would be wiped out.

i also used to have many dreams about watching an incoming tsunami,i would always be sitting or floating watching this enormous wall of water coming towards me,yet i always knew i was safe.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:42 pm

My son had a dream where he looked out his second story window and everything under it was flooded. chuckle

Oddly ... it could happen.

Then too:

After six hours it would reach Britain, where waves up to 40 ft high would hit southwest England at 500 miles per hour, travel a mile inland and obliterate almost everything in its path. Even Britain's more sheltered shores, in the North Sea and Irish Sea, will be struck by smaller but still significant swells, causing widespread flooding in major coastal cities.

http://www.rense.com/general56/tsu.htm

(From an experience.)
Jim
Jim
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamwalker Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Jim it makes me glad the nearest coast to me is about 80 plus miles away,im land locked,pretty much in the middle of the country,give or take some miles.
Dreamwalker
Dreamwalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next